Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. (5319 Views)

Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread / Good People Of Romanceland, Please Help Out!! / True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 22, 2020
na the girl wey op dey defend naim dey scatter insult upandan nw.. if one guy vex slut shame am nw op go dey write another epistle ontop paedos nw.

op You sef dey caution am
Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 22, 2020
Michellekabod2:
you weren't bold enough to quote me?I will not whop your a$$,am calm now...the anger in me has subsided.

Firstly,yes am an egalitarian in my beliefs.
Secondly, i use to blindfold myself to whether one has a penis or vagina before commenting on a post. But I started avoiding disagreeing with females when your lots use it against me to call me pickmesha.So i condemn the men and ignore the females. Eposter is a male if you don't know.

Third,I have always being a feminist from the onset. A feminist can be an egalitarian. A feminist wants men and women to have equal rights,how has that stopped me from being egalitarian?.

Yes you attack women who don't share the same values with you. You decide for ladies how to live their lives. I believe in chivalry, and I personally believe the man should be the provider but that doesn't mean I will troll or bully miss B if she wants to he the provider. You will bounce on the lady and call her pickmesha.

So my postulations about you are true and still stands. And am not a hypocrite

To be honest,you need help. I think you are suffering from botherline personality disorder(don't take this in bad fate sister,I do have issues with anger and mood swings myself and I am receiving therapy from a male on this forum).

Can I send you a pm?

first, you can't be egalitarian and feminist.

Second, i actually thought i quoted you somewhere, I said you were inconsistent and froward. I never knew ePoster was male. I can agree with the opposite gender too.

I attack dumb women, like amatarasha, Rehkina and co, because they post like retards most of the time, especially those ladies forever girls. Those girls made a lot of tribalist inflammatory comments which made mods to ban them last year and delete those threads. That was the start of my issue with them. I don't argue with other women like saffi, or pocohantas or QueenSuccubus or lavylilly or Riele or eyeness. Ifyjos had it coming, the girl betrayed her family. I can't remember my issue with khia though.

I call women who don't calculate the risk when doing somethings a pickmesha, like that ifyjos girl, classic example, you too.

Lol, I do not have borderline personality disorder. I know because I did the assessment tests when I worked in a psychiatric hospital out of curiosity. I don't even meet the criteria. This was early last year.

Every one needs help. I do go for therapy, but not for anger issues. I have my anger under control. What I will continue to do is to have mine and other women's best interests at heart. And I will continue to call out the bullcrap that people write on this forum especially males.

Yes you are free to send me a pm.

2 Likes

Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by Kennedyiheme: 9:30pm On Jan 22, 2020
funmisticqueen2:

Second, i actually thought i quoted you somewhere, I said you were inconsistent and froward. I never knew ePoster was male. I can agree with the opposite gender too.

I attack dumb women, like amatarasha, Rehkina and co, because they post like retards most of the time, especially those ladies forever girls. Those girls made a lot of tribalist inflammatory comments which made mods to ban them last year and delete those threads. That was the start of my issue with them. I don't argue with other women like saffi, or pocohantas or QueenSuccubus or lavylilly or Riele or eyeness. Ifyjos had it coming, the girl betrayed her family. I can't remember my issue with khia though.

I call women who don't calculate the risk when doing somethings a pickmesha, like that ifyjos girl, classic example, you too.

Lol, I do not have borderline personality disorder. I know because I did the assessment tests when I worked in a psychiatric hospital out of curiosity. I don't even meet the criteria. This was early last year.

Every one needs help. I do go for therapy, but not for anger issues. I have my anger under control. What I will continue to do is to have mine and other women's best interests at heart. And I will continue to call out the bullcrap that people write on this forum especially males.

you're so full of yourself you think you have all this answers, just like the classic feminist.. after you've been dumbed and used by so many men, you develop hate for men and women who chooses to act like women.. keep up this attitude and you'll turn out a very miserable woman

1 Like

Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 22, 2020
funmisticqueen2:

I was ban by anti spam not. I will communicate via this moniker for now.
Saffi? Some years back I posted my picture on this forum while using another moniker. She came for my head and called me names of trying to show off or display myself. She bullied me till I took it off..

You haven't followed my posts and yet tag me pickmesha. I guess someone gave the signs of pickmesha not quite long where you mentioned me and some monikers to view the thread. You yet can't pin me with any of the traits listed there yet you always tag me that because of any opinion of mine of this forum
You know nothing about me. If you didn't know am a feminist,an atheist ,LGBTQ+ advocate and I have a son so how will you know my stance? You don't know my love life,if I have ever been in a committed relationship before or if I reply PMs and yet you tag me pickmesha.
You judge me based on few threads you come across and accuse me of being unfair to ladies. All I did was call out e-post.er because of his trolling of feminist and redpill and disprove what he said about 19-23 not mature for dating (because I fall into that age group. And also my mum married at age 19) and yet you call me pickmesha. Did I not call @kennedyiheme out for the threads he opens about women? You didn't see that I know or rather choose not to focus on it. I can call out guys a million times but the once I say you should allow people be whether feminist, redpill,ladies forever etc you wrongly infer me to be pro-man and you attack me. All the while I trolled and attacked astro G,Martinez,u.bunja,ilekokonnit etc for almost a year and challenged them for the views concerning ladies whereby I was very ruthless and aggressive, you weren't there to call me pickmesha. Its now I decided to let everyone be and do what they want whether male or female you call me pickmesha..

Its obvious you are not conversant with who an egalitarian is else you will not say an egalitarian can't be a feminist.

2 Likes

Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by Nobody: 12:14am On Jan 23, 2020
Michellekabod21:
If you didn't know am a feminist,an atheist ,LGBTQ+ advocate
Wetin person no go read for this nairaland sef

Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by Riele(f): 1:45am On Jan 23, 2020
BadRadio:
shut up. I punch women too FYI

And he gave no tangible reply but insult .

Your kind don't bother me . Move aside and don't mention my moniker for stupid reasons .
Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by Nobody: 2:36am On Jan 23, 2020
Riele:

And he gave no tangible reply but insult .

Your kind don't bother me . Move aside and don't mention my moniker for stupid reasons .
lol. my lovegrin
Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by Nobody: 4:11am On Jan 23, 2020
Sorry about being banned by the anti spam bot. I cannot go and start reading your backstory or hire a bow street runner like you did on my account, I don't do that or start delving into people's past posts because I don't have that time and cannot be bothered, it's a choice I made. I interact with people post by post and I take what people say at face value because this is an online forum. When I interact with you long enough to see a pattern I can judge your character. It is another thing if I know you in person though or off the forum. It is why I hardly use people's past against them in their comment.

Currently, this is my impression of you. It seems to me that you are a liberal feminist. This is my current impression of you. Although it is not my business to know some of the things you just mentioned. Cos I respect that as your private life. But I am refreshed to know you are an aethist. I have replied to your PM. By the way, why are you caping for people who have their own rights to fight for? It's their struggle, not yours.

Maybe it helps now that you have explained. I understand you better, but I still currently believe that you are a pickmesha. Thanks for letting me know that one can be an egalitarian and feminist. I opened the matchmaking thread to change pace from the usual gender bashing, not because I had any hopes of being hooked up with a romanceland male. I only reveal info about myself that I am comfortable revealing.

But as for me, I am pro woman, I put women and children first because God knows we are denied some basic human rights in Nigeria. I am pro choice, although that is an unpopular opinion in this country. I also don't believe that men and women are equal, or should get equal rights because the sexes are different. I believe in the neutrality of the sexes. that is based on the reality we face in Nigeria.Although I support the LGB, I don't support the T+,

I didn't know ePoster was a guy, and I didn't really care

Are you actually comfortable posting some of what you wrote online? These men in romanceland are not kind to the kind of women with children you fall into. Maybe you should modify it? That's why I deleted the content

[quote author= Michellekabod21
post=86030056][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by Nobody: 4:12am On Jan 23, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
you're so full of yourself you think you have all this answers, just like the classic feminist.. after you've been dumbed and used by so many men, you develop hate for men and women who chooses to act like women.. keep up this attitude and you'll turn out a very miserable woman
I am not a feminist you ignorant prick. Now get your annoying self off my mentions
Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by Nobody: 6:58am On Jan 23, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
Sorry about being banned by the anti spam bot. I cannot go and start reading your backstory or hire a bow street runner like you did on my account, I don't do that or start delving into people's past posts because I don't have that time and cannot be bothered, it's a choice I made. I interact with people post by post and I take what people say at face value because this is an online forum. When I interact with you long enough to see a pattern I can judge your character. It is another thing if I know you in person though or off the forum. It is why I hardly use people's past against them in their comment.

Currently, this is my impression of you. It seems to me that you are a liberal feminist. This is my current impression of you. Although it is not my business to know some of the things you just mentioned. Cos I respect that as your private life. But I am refreshed to know you are an aethist. I have replied to your PM. By the way, why are you caping for people who have their own rights to fight for? It's their struggle, not yours.

Maybe it helps now that you have explained. I understand you better, but I still currently believe that you are a pickmesha. Thanks for letting me know that one can be an egalitarian and feminist. I opened the matchmaking thread to change pace from the usual gender bashing, not because I had any hopes of being hooked up with a romanceland male. I only reveal info about myself that I am comfortable revealing.

But as for me, I am pro woman, I put women and children first because God knows we are denied some basic human rights in Nigeria. I am pro choice, although that is an unpopular opinion in this country. I also don't believe that men and women are equal, or should get equal rights because the sexes are different. I believe in the neutrality of the sexes. that is based on the reality we face in Nigeria.Although I support the LGB, I don't support the T+,

I didn't know ePoster was a guy, and I didn't really care

Are you actually comfortable posting some of what you wrote online? These men in romanceland are not kind to the kind of women with children you fall into. Maybe you should modify it? That's why I deleted the content

Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by Lightangel65: 4:08pm On Jan 23, 2020
Kennedyiheme:

Lol, I know but I don't get the hatred for her own fellow women. Seems the guy broke her that bad.

1 Like

Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 27, 2020
ePoster:
The immaturity and lack of wisdom that 99.9% of the males on this section exibit is enought to make any sane human being sh!t their pants.
I have created threads addressing their hypocrisy, immaturity and so on. This topic however would be centered on the paedophilic spirit they all possess. And the cravings they have to get down dirty with a 16year old. smiley
A well know moniker here is a sixteen year old 'riele'. She has created a decent number of topics questioning the atrocities of the opposite sex. No matter how extreme her topics may seem one cannot deny, except a hypocrite, that they all have hints of truth written in them.
Of course, with any thread criticizing their gender we can all expect a swarm of angry males ready bring down the op and his/her supporters with the might of their fury...

I didn't know she was 16 shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama / Embarrassing Moment As A Lady Met Her Boyfriend Where She Went For Hookup. / Why Are Most Nigerian Girls So Obsessed With Already Made Men And....?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.