Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,560 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. (5321 Views)

Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread / Good People Of Romanceland, Please Help Out!! / True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:54pm On Jan 22, 2020
Martinez39:
JOBLESSNESS + IDLENESS OF THE MIND + STUPIDITY + INABILITY OF RATIONAL DISCOURSE = ePoster.

grin
.. Martinez. Is this supposed to be a sort of summary or what? Lol.
Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by Martinez39(m): 1:56pm On Jan 22, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Martinez. Is this supposed to be a sort of summary or what? Lol.
It's a summary of ePoster. The equation is valid.
Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:58pm On Jan 22, 2020
Martinez39:
It's a summary of ePoster. The equation is valid.
.. grin grin grin
Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by Martinez39(m): 2:01pm On Jan 22, 2020
Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by Martinez39(m): 2:05pm On Jan 22, 2020
ePoster:

But if a man sees a 19yr old as fit for marriage, why wouldnt he see a 15-17 as ready for an intimate relationship?
Given the way you reason, do your parents and siblings sometimes deny knowing you in public? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by ePoster: 2:15pm On Jan 22, 2020
Martinez39:
Given the way you reason, do your parents and siblings sometimes deny knowing you in public? grin
I've come to dislike you greatly. Refrain for quoting me again. Nothing personal tho.

2 Likes

Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by ePoster: 2:16pm On Jan 22, 2020
Martinez39:
JOBLESSNESS + IDLENESS OF THE MIND + STUPIDITY + INABILITY OF RATIONAL DISCOURSE = ePoster.

grin
okay.
Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by Martinez39(m): 2:24pm On Jan 22, 2020
ePoster:
I've come to dislike you greatly. Refrain for quoting me again. Nothing personal tho.
I will quote you whenever I want so you must learn to start ignoring me and coping with mentions from me. cheesy

Now answer. Given the way you stupidly and embarrassingly reason things, do your parents and siblings sometimes deny knowing you in public? grin tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 22, 2020
Michellekabod2:
To be honest,@eposter,@kennedyiheme i guess it's high time you get a life and move one from this gender threads you are opening. There is life outside dating/relationship. Your threads are getting stale by the day. Especially you eposter you eat,sleep,drink and think of redpillers,this obsession is way much like it has weighed you down psychological. What you don't agree with should be ignored to oblivion but you have invested a lot of emotions into this. This a faceless forum,the energy you invest into this threads you create is getting out of hand. I feel you should find a purpose and get something to channel your emotions into.
The redpillers,/feminists are living rent free in your head.
.. you seem to always want to talk senses into your kinds.. you're practically the only female here that doesn't necessarily bash the males or maybe some guy is really dicking you good (don't mind this) .

like the fact you've got a open mind
Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by ePoster: 2:33pm On Jan 22, 2020
Martinez39:
I will quote you whenever I want so you must learn to start ignoring me and coping with mentions from me. cheesy

Now answer. Given the way you stupidly and embarrassingly reason things, do your parents and siblings sometimes deny knowing you in public? grin tongue
my parents are late. And i buried my younger brother last july.
I dislike your arrogance and lack of respect of another individual.
I'll ignore you henceforth smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 22, 2020
biGDhAp:
.. you seem to always want to talk senses into your kinds.. you're practically the only female here that doesn't necessarily bash the males or maybe some guy is really dicking you good (don't mind this) .

like the fact you've got a open mind

don't jubilate yet called him out because he has once talked about feminists. Used this opportunity to call him out
Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 22, 2020
ePoster:
ouch...sorry about that.am glad you pulled through
Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 22, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
Stop being a pickmesha. It still won't get you the kind of male attention you want.
.. so she should asslick even if she doesn't support the sentiment bullshiit your lots spill on here on a daily
Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 22, 2020
You seem like someone with a balanced view, and that's good.
Michellekabod2:
don't jubilate yet called him out because he has once talked about feminists. Used this opportunity to call him out
Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 22, 2020
biGDhAp:
.. so she should asslick even if she doesn't support the sentiment bullshiit your lots spill on here on a daily
I and her agree to disagree. But the part where she talks about being fair to women is not true. She does kinda asslick men a lot and calls it an egalitarian approach

1 Like

Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 22, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
you shouldn't be the one telling me this.. you're far from decent with your comments
it's still very low.
Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 22, 2020
Michellekabod2:
... lol at jubilating.. I'm just glad that not all females on nl takes delight in bashing the males(you in particular) ..
are you a feminist?? .. I like feminists

**grins**
Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 22, 2020
ePoster:
Out of context.
use ur brain. Think
Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 22, 2020
Michellekabod2:

Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 22, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
I and her agree to disagree. But the part where she talks about being fair to women is not true. She does kinda asslick men a lot and calls it an egalitarian approach

well people do have opinions contrary to others opinions .. she probably doesn't buy into what other females do on here.. I don't think that is anything near asslicking.

you just gotta stop being on her case.
Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 22, 2020
MZrapper:

It's that simple 100%.
seriously . y'all should stop supporting jungle justice .. Imo.. the same should be done to females that wear revealing cloths and frolics with underage boys

Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 22, 2020
biGDhAp:

well people do have opinions contrary to others opinions .. she probably doesn't buy into what other females do on here.. I don't think that is anything near asslicking.

you just gotta stop being on her case.
if there is anyone who insults women on this forum its funmisticqueen2. She has had issues with several ladies on this forum rekina,joda,ifyyjos,ilaminna,amaratassha etc...
I called eposter out because he has been creating threads of feminists (I am a feminist) and redpillers. She will never see it this way but always in a bid to call someone pickmesha. I believe people should be left alone.period. eposter said something about dating a girl between 19-23 as being paedophila,and I just clocked 21 so I disproved it because I know i am mature for a relationship contrary to his claim but without comprehension she called me pickmesha. She always does that if you don't agree with her. I am tired of explaining myself to her,so whatever she thinks of me should be left to her imaginations.I don't care. She should refrain from quoting me. I have met both wonderful males and females. All I did was to ask him to leave feminist and redpillers alone and she came on me.

Ask her proof of her claims concerning me,and she will have none. But yet she keeps following me around to call me pickmesha.

1 Like

Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by Martinez39(m): 3:21pm On Jan 22, 2020
ePoster:
Good. Start ignoring me. BTW, you can't easily, in manipulative way, elicit sympathy from me with your tales by moonlight about yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by ePoster: 3:26pm On Jan 22, 2020
BadRadio:
use ur brain. Think
I've warned you to steer clear of me.

1 Like

Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by Omar09(m): 3:27pm On Jan 22, 2020
ePoster:
Why dont you address the topic at hand. The reason i have created this thread. A sixteen year old creates a thread 'why are men toxic' because of another thread where males advised a woman to forfeit her dreams for her man.
One would expect reasonable comments but what was given didnt relate to the topic. Grown ass men started slut shaming a girl who just began puberty. A jambite.
The immaturity was sickening. If you meet a sixteen year old who misbehaves by being concerned with men, not in a sexual way but in a heartbroken, angry manner you would refer to her genitals and call her a hoe

What do you want me to say via that?
A lot of people who come here seeking genuine answers to their problems gets a lot of derogatory words used on them. You can't because you don't want to poop, you won't eat. You'd die of starve. I have witnessed a whole lotta threads here with people who seek out solutions to their core problems and in the end didn't get anything but trolling. What would you say to those? And their are those who also get what they want with lots of trolling. I don't see how Riele is any different from them or special.
It isn't new. If she can't take the heat, she shouldn't be here. Plus this is a faceless forum, take it anywhere, no one broke any rule. She be sixteen or sixty, no one really cares. If she's sixteen she's old enough to take in shit from anywhere. You are not her advocate, why stress yourself with her problem?
Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by ePoster: 3:30pm On Jan 22, 2020
Michellekabod2:
ouch...sorry about that.am glad you pulled through
Yes. Funny his 'feminist' wife ran away after his death leaving behind my niece and nephew.
What i once admired, i now see as an excuse for women to get undue priviledges.
Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by Martinez39(m): 3:30pm On Jan 22, 2020
Michellekabod2:
if there is anyone who insults women on this forum its funmisticqueen2. She has had issues with several ladies on this forum rekina,joda,ifyyjos,ilaminna,amaratassha etc...
I called eposter out because he has been creating threads of feminists (I am a feminist) and redpillers. She will never see it this way but always in a bid to call someone pickmesha. I believe people should be left alone.period. eposter said something about dating a girl between 19-23 as being paedophila,and I just clocked 21 so I disproved it because I know i am mature for a relationship contrary to his claim but without comprehension she called me pickmesha. She always does that if you don't agree with her. I am tired of explaining myself to her,so whatever she thinks of me should be left to her imaginations.I don't care. She should refrain from quoting me. I have met both wonderful males and females. All I did was to ask him to leave feminist and redpillers alone and she came on me.

Ask her proof of her claims concerning me,and she will have none. But yet she keeps following me around to call me pickmesha.
You should know that you ought not to take funmisticqueen2 seriously. Any woman who makes sense and doesn't agree with her is a pickmeisha.
Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by Omar09(m): 3:31pm On Jan 22, 2020
ePoster:
emphasis need here. Which wrong choice and did anyone blame the 'whole world'?

dont flatter yourself. Michelle hates me because i attacked feminism. Btw i am a celibate monk. I refuse to be tied to anyone with a relationship.

level of the 20 and 30yr olds who slut shamed a teenager or? My hating on paedophiles makes this shitty?
i concur. Because you all read to argue not comprehend.

I think funmisticqueen2 deserves all the bashing she's getting from Rekhina.

The first paragraph has nothing to do with you.

Good to know on the second paragraph. Stop behaving like you are begging one little girl for a relationship.

Your hate on men who had made their choice. If she thinks she was slut shamed, she shouldn't put herself in a spot.
Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by ePoster: 3:35pm On Jan 22, 2020
Omar09:

What do you want me to say via that?
A lot of people who come here seeking genuine answers to their problems gets a lot of derogatory words used on them. You can't because you don't want to poop, you won't eat. You'd die of starve. I have witnessed a whole lotta threads here with people who seek out solutions to their core problems and in the end didn't get anything but trolling. What would you say to those? And their are those who also get what they want with lots of trolling. I don't see how Riele is any different from them or special.
It isn't new. If she can't take the heat, she shouldn't be here. Plus this is a faceless forum, take it anywhere, no one broke any rule. She be sixteen or sixty, no one really cares. If she's sixteen she's old enough to take in shit from anywhere. You are not her advocate, why stress yourself with her problem?
i agree. But still makes the assholes. Thats my point.
Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 22, 2020
BadRadio:
riele is the only albino in nairaland... she cant see when the sun is shining
.. lol .. she's not though

Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by ePoster: 3:38pm On Jan 22, 2020
Omar09:

The first paragraph has nothing to do with you.

Good to know on the second paragraph. Stop behaving like you are begging one little girl for a relationship.

Your hate on men who had made their choice. If she thinks she was slut shamed, she shouldn't put herself in a spot.
point of correction, '...hate on men who acted contratry to what is expected of them. Regarding maturity...'

1 Like

Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by Omar09(m): 3:39pm On Jan 22, 2020
ePoster:
point of correction, '...hate on men who acted contratry to what is expected of them. Regarding maturity...'

Read the last paragraph again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Please Is There Anything Like God Fearing Olosho Girl? My Experience With One / See What The Colonial Masters Force Black Ladies To Do (pics) / In Nigeria, Which Tribe Is Most Good At Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.