Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Amotekun: Tinubu Faults South-West Governors & Malami - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun: Tinubu Faults South-West Governors & Malami (58516 Views)

G5: Ikpeazu Denies Backing Tinubu, Faults Kalu (Video) / IPOB: Northern Group Faults South-east Leaders, Says They’re Deceptive / Tinubu Faults Moves To Oust Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun: Tinubu Faults South-West Governors & Malami by deji17: 5:11pm On Jan 22, 2020
kingdomexploits:
Amotekun has come to stay in Yoruba land whether you like it or not. It's to checkmate banditry, Fulani herdsmen terrorists insurgency and Bokoharam / Iswap menace in Yoruba land.
How about fake drugs and other fake products by the Ibos? How about kidnapping by the Ibos? Amotekun will wipe them out. They are disturbing our peace and well being.
Re: Amotekun: Tinubu Faults South-West Governors & Malami by Nadio2019: 5:20pm On Jan 22, 2020
Did the 12 Sharia states consult then president Obasanjo's Attorney General of the Federation before the 12 States pulled together to adopt unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal codes? Never
So why would the 6 Amotekun States consult Malami the present Attorney General of the federation before the Amotekun States set up a security outfit?

Tinubu"s pursuit of personal interest has made him lose his senses.
Re: Amotekun: Tinubu Faults South-West Governors & Malami by babtoundey(m): 5:22pm On Jan 22, 2020
blackfase:
I do not like this man for anything but he's making a bit of sense here...

Not just a bit of sense, he is proving to be a genius.

First he observed the situation on ground before he commented and his position, am sure, is shady and unreasonable only to those who did not read beyond the caption "Tinubu Faults SW governors and Malami"

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Tinubu Faults South-West Governors & Malami by shaqhead: 5:23pm On Jan 22, 2020
LegendHero:
What is the noise about?

Tinubu never condemned Amotekun and he is just offering advice to the SW governor on how to make it more effective.

What the bleep is wrong with Nigerians and why can you not see he is on the right side?

That’s how an elder statesman should talk.
Actually, the set of youths w have this days want to hear Tinubu say "Amotekun has come to stay and to hell with Malami" not knowing that that only adds furl to fire! Whether for his own selfish ambition or not, his position makes sense; apportioning blame and then preferring solution- an elderstateman for you!

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Tinubu Faults South-West Governors & Malami by WeRblessed(f): 5:24pm On Jan 22, 2020
Two-faced bastard!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: Tinubu Faults South-West Governors & Malami by abyus15: 5:27pm On Jan 22, 2020
At least he did not side with the north this time
Re: Amotekun: Tinubu Faults South-West Governors & Malami by mrkia(m): 5:29pm On Jan 22, 2020
The jagaban has talked. We all know that non-inclusion of his intellect will be felt. Now that he is talking watch how the roads of Amotekun will plain
Re: Amotekun: Tinubu Faults South-West Governors & Malami by LegendHero(m): 5:29pm On Jan 22, 2020
WeRblessed:
Two-faced bastard!

Says an illiterate that can't comprehend simple statement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: Tinubu Faults South-West Governors & Malami by LegendHero(m): 5:32pm On Jan 22, 2020
shaqhead:

Actually, the set of youths w have this days want to hear Tinubu say "Amotekun has come to stay and to hell with Malami" not knowing that that only adds furl to fire! Whether for his own selfish ambition or not, his position makes sense; apportioning blame and then preferring solution- an elderstateman for you!

Yoruba say Okun ki wo ruru ka wa ruru.

Do people expect Tinubu to start cursing the whole North or start telling Yorubas to kill all Fulanis?

This man came out as an elder statesman and told the world Amotekun is legal and it is the best way to go. However, he offered his advice to the SW governors on a more better approach going forward, he scolded Malami for coming to the public to condemn Amotekun, and he said he will set up a meeting with Akeredolu on how to make this more successful.

What else should he have said?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: Tinubu Faults South-West Governors & Malami by Righteousness89(m): 5:35pm On Jan 22, 2020
golddare:

I think he is being objective as a Nationalist and someone who intend to lead tomorrow, for instance on the issues of regional command, funding and the legal frame work by the various house of assembly. I hope they dont spoil it with politics and underfunding.

Good Point @ bold...

My Fear for this scheme is that Some Ogas at the stop in the central could use funds to get some persons in the SW , who will do nasty things that could undermine this noble outfit..
Re: Amotekun: Tinubu Faults South-West Governors & Malami by Righteousness89(m): 5:36pm On Jan 22, 2020
[s]
candygist:

The truth is that you don't like him. So no matter what he says or do. You will still criticise him.
[/s]
Re: Amotekun: Tinubu Faults South-West Governors & Malami by WeRblessed(f): 5:40pm On Jan 22, 2020
LegendHero:

Says an illiterate that can't comprehend simple statement.

grin grin grin grin grin

I laugh at you in your language.

An illiterate does not graduate from one of the USA's medical schools.

Please try again my dear.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amotekun: Tinubu Faults South-West Governors & Malami by LegendHero(m): 5:42pm On Jan 22, 2020
WeRblessed:

grin grin grin grin grin

I laugh at you in your language.

An illiterate does not graduate in one of the US medical schools.

Please try again my dear.

Illiteracy is not only about learning a profession. You can be a medical school graduate and still be an educated illiterate especially when it comes to politics.

If you could term Tinubu as being "a double-faced bastard" coz of his statement, then you are either an educated illiterate or you are intentionally mischievous.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: Tinubu Faults South-West Governors & Malami by tabaski: 5:45pm On Jan 22, 2020
Jagaban you are gradually loosing the unconditional love and respect i have you. Be specific on this amotekun issue. Don't be here and there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: Tinubu Faults South-West Governors & Malami by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:50pm On Jan 22, 2020
Righteousness89:
I don't seem to understand..

Is Asiwaju Talking with both sides of His mouth?

It's Highly dangerous to be in the Middle..

I am very dissatisfied with Tinubu on this one.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amotekun: Tinubu Faults South-West Governors & Malami by WeRblessed(f): 5:51pm On Jan 22, 2020
LegendHero:

Illiteracy is not only about learning a profession. You can be a medical school graduate and still be an educated illiterate especially when it comes to politics.

If you could term Tinubu as being "a double-faced bastard" coz of his statement, then you are either an educated illiterate or you are intentionally mischievous.

Well my dear. I am not here to play a tic-tac with you. I have said what I said. That he is a two - faced man. A man that is one-faced will, in a precarious situation as this ( Amoteku), stand for it or condemn it entirely. But he's neither for it nor against it.

My grand-father always says that a man who stands up for nothing would always fall for anything.

Thank you and God bless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: Tinubu Faults South-West Governors & Malami by LegendHero(m): 6:01pm On Jan 22, 2020
WeRblessed:

Well my dear. I am not here to play a tic-tac with you. I have said what I said. That he is a two - faced man. A man that is one-faced will, in a precarious situation as this ( Amoteku), stand for it or condemn it entirely. But he's neither for it nor against it.

My grand-father always says that a man who stands up for nothing would always fall for anything.

Thank you and God bless.

This is not a matter of standing up or standing down. Sometimes the people that matters most are the people that offer optimal solution to situations rather than people that just bank on emotions and public vituperation which most times ALWAYS leads to nothing.

Remember the goal of the Yorubas is for Amotekun to stand the test of time.

Tinubu said Amotekun is a nice approach to security, he spoke about how he created the same type of security network during his time as Lagos governor. He said the SW governors ought to have carried the attorney general along. He also scolded Malami about his approach to coming to the media to condemn Amotekun. He said Amotekun will flourish and that he will consult with Akeredolu on how to go more about it to make it stand the test of time.

What do you think he could have said better?
Re: Amotekun: Tinubu Faults South-West Governors & Malami by Walelavender(m): 6:02pm On Jan 22, 2020
Walelavender:
Not unexpected submission from BAT. This must have been a very difficult time for him to react, with respect to the pressure, coming from the media.

The fact that he's reacting now ,makes his position inconsequential to the scheme of things. The Omoluabi Governors (excluding his clique-Dapo,Sanwo and Oyetola) aren't backing down. Those who matter have made their position known and it's no going back on AMOTEKUN

We move!
Re: Amotekun: Tinubu Faults South-West Governors & Malami by BiafraforTrump: 6:05pm On Jan 22, 2020
Subzero047:

Tinubu is a coward

A Stupid coward for that matter and the North knows he will play to their gallery that's why a Fulani man can come on Channels TV and say yoruba race is the most PRIMITIVE SET OF PEOPLE with full confidence cos he knows Tinubu will do nothing!. They know he's a tortoise and a tortoise is not violent but crafty, after dealing with Amotekun with his support they will still wait for him on the other side to rubbish his political ambition of 2023, mark my word..
Re: Amotekun: Tinubu Faults South-West Governors & Malami by LegendHero(m): 6:10pm On Jan 22, 2020
BiafraforTrump:

A Stupid coward for that matter and the North knows he will play to their gallery that's why a Fulani man can come on Channels TV and say yoruba race is the most PRIMITIVE SET OF PEOPLE with full confidence cos he knows Tinubu will do nothing!. They know he's a tortoise and a tortoise is not violent but crafty, after dealing with Amotekun with his support they will still wait for him on the other side to rubbish his political ambition of 2023, mark my word..

What is your definition of Coward?

According to you, Tinubu should also go on the media to start abusing the whole North because of a deranged group called "Miyeti Allah"?

The goal is to make Amotekun prosper, we Yorubas will set our eyes on the target. No need of going down the mud with some barbaric Miyetti Allah and distracting the main goal of Amotekun.

Our response to the North will be when Amotekun starts operating and fulfilling their mandate.
Re: Amotekun: Tinubu Faults South-West Governors & Malami by NGpatriot: 6:12pm On Jan 22, 2020
LegendHero:

This is not a matter of standing up or standing down. Sometimes the people that matters most are the people that offer optimal solution to situations rather than people that just bank on emotions and public vituperation which most times eventually leads to nothing.

Remember the goal of the Yorubas is for Amotekun to stand the test of time.

Tinubu said Amotekun is a nice approach to security, he spoke about how he created the same type of security network during his time as Lagos governor. He said the SW governors ought to have carried the attorney general along. He also scolded Malami about his approach to coming to the media to condemn Amotekun. He said Amotekun will flourish and that he will consult with Akeredolu on how to go more about it to make it stand the test of time.

What do you think he could have said better?

They think he should have attacked the AG, the FG, the president and the North in general and threaten to break away from Nigeria.

Their interest and the Yoruba interest in Nigeria are not the same, even their approach when it comes to National issues. They respond to everything with emotions and tantrums instead of logic, strategy and basic common sense.

Tinubu spoke like a true adult and like a sane, rational and sensible leader.
Re: Amotekun: Tinubu Faults South-West Governors & Malami by favour32(m): 6:17pm On Jan 22, 2020
This man nor know wetin e dey talk.
Talk where e dey so that we go classify u.
Re: Amotekun: Tinubu Faults South-West Governors & Malami by LegendHero(m): 6:17pm On Jan 22, 2020
NGpatriot:

They think he should have attacked the AG, the FG, the president and the North in general and threaten to break away from Nigeria.

Their interest and the Yoruba interest in Nigeria are not the same, even their approach when it comes to National issues. They respond to everything with emotions and tantrums instead of logic, strategy and basic common sense.

Tinubu spoke like a true adult and like a sane, rational and sensible leader.

Correct!
Re: Amotekun: Tinubu Faults South-West Governors & Malami by BiafraforTrump: 6:23pm On Jan 22, 2020
deji17:
How about fake drugs and other fake products by the Ibos? How about kidnapping by the Ibos? Amotekun will wipe them out. They are disturbing our peace and well being.
You are your Tinubu are double faces bastards who can cowardly never stand up to the North, but must talk about Igbos even when Igbos have nothing find in with what's they are talking about..
Hai see chronic cowardice my God!
Re: Amotekun: Tinubu Faults South-West Governors & Malami by donprinyo(m): 6:25pm On Jan 22, 2020
Of course we are aware that he's slave to fulani.
Re: Amotekun: Tinubu Faults South-West Governors & Malami by deji17: 6:29pm On Jan 22, 2020
BiafraforTrump:

You are your Tinubu are double faces bastards who can cowardly never stand up to the North, but must talk about Igbos even when Igbos have nothing find in with what's they are talking about..
Hai see chronic cowardice my God!

Look in the mirror, you will see a bastard and a coward like your progenitors like Ike eba Agbari Ojukwu and Nnamdi Cownu that ran away after causing the deaths of your relatives. You have no sense.
Tinubu called for dialogue on both sides. I know this idea is alien to you since you act before you think.
Re: Amotekun: Tinubu Faults South-West Governors & Malami by BiafraforTrump: 6:30pm On Jan 22, 2020
LegendHero:

What is your definition of Coward?

According to you, Tinubu should also go on the media to start abusing the whole North because of a deranged group called "Miyeti Allah"?

The goal is to make Amotekun prosper, we Yorubas will set our eyes on the target. No need of going down the mud with some barbaric Miyetti Allah and distracting the main goal of Amotekun.

Our response to the North will be when Amotekun starts operating and fulfilling their mandate.
Amotekun will never operate get that into your Brain.. As long as the Fulani remains the lord of Tinubu it will never work. The Fulani dictates to your leader and you already know their stand on Amotekun, they call it a militia group period!
Re: Amotekun: Tinubu Faults South-West Governors & Malami by deji17: 6:31pm On Jan 22, 2020
BiafraforTrump:

Amotekun will never operate get that into your Brain.. As long as the Fulani remains the lord of Tinubu it will never work. The Fulani dictates to your leader and you already know their stand on Amotekun, they call it a militia group period!

What is working in your shithole Abia and the rest of the Biafra land?
Re: Amotekun: Tinubu Faults South-West Governors & Malami by BiafraforTrump: 6:36pm On Jan 22, 2020
deji17:

Look in the mirror, you will see a coward like your progenitors like Ike eba Agbari Ojukwu and Nnamdi Cownu that ran away after causing the deaths of your relatives. You have no sense.
Tinubu called for dialogue on both sides. I know this idea is alien to you since you act before you think.
Yen yen yen yen, it is far better to fight and run away than to kneel and suck balls of Fulani..

Just Anybody can be crafty like your yeribanza cowards but not everyone can fight and run.

It is the fear of safety that makes a cowards to kneel and suck balls just to survive but it takes extra guys to stand and fight .

Yoruba's are known cowards globally.
Re: Amotekun: Tinubu Faults South-West Governors & Malami by BiafraforTrump: 6:38pm On Jan 22, 2020
deji17:

What is working in your shithole Abia and the rest of the Biafra land?
What is working in your skull mining region of Ondo, Ekito, Osun, Oyo and Ogun (den of skullhunters)?.

Lagos belongs to every Nigerian, don't feel funky with our Lagos.
Re: Amotekun: Tinubu Faults South-West Governors & Malami by golddare: 6:39pm On Jan 22, 2020
Righteousness89:

Good Point @ bold...

My Fear for this scheme is that Some Ogas at the stop in the central could use funds to get some persons in the SW , who will do nasty things that could undermine this noble outfit..

You get my point, they are united now because they virtually belongs to the same party and election year is still far, I wish they will localise it at the state level just like Tinubu suggested, or who appoints regional commander as you said.
Anyways it's a good one by the South west governors and for the first time I saw them taking a decision for the sole purpose of the masses. All they need is a think thank groups and legal framework.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Burnt Ariaria Police Station By Ipob Youths / Ganduje Stamped His Feet On Kwankwaso's Poster At A Function (Photo) / Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.