Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Amotekun: Tinubu Faults South-West Governors & Malami - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun: Tinubu Faults South-West Governors & Malami (58501 Views)

G5: Ikpeazu Denies Backing Tinubu, Faults Kalu (Video) / IPOB: Northern Group Faults South-east Leaders, Says They’re Deceptive / Tinubu Faults Moves To Oust Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun: Tinubu Faults South-West Governors & Malami by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:49pm On Jan 22, 2020
masterflowx:

have alternative account on Nairaland forum because of the chameleon attitude.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: Tinubu Faults South-West Governors & Malami by knightsTempler: 3:52pm On Jan 22, 2020
Days b4 Amotekun was declared "illegal," Tinubu was in d Villa. His stooge in Lagos didn't attend d official launch of d outfit. Today, Lagos became d only SW state where an Amotekun solidarity rally was disrupted by d police. Why are pple asking Tinubu's to speak on Amotekun?

He has already spoken. Some silences-- and actions-- speak louder than words. Tinubu is more in dread of offending the cabal and missing out on his illusory 2023 presidency than he is of the wrath of his own people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: Tinubu Faults South-West Governors & Malami by Amotekun777: 3:52pm On Jan 22, 2020
DONSMITH123:

Any Yoruba leader that is silent on Amotekun is a traitor.

So is any Yoruba leader that's neutral like this BASTARD! I always knew this fool is the lowest of the lows. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: Tinubu Faults South-West Governors & Malami by masterflowx(m): 3:54pm On Jan 22, 2020
Eteka1:
Small children forum = small children comments.

Definitely you're a small child too because I don't know what is your business in this small children forum.
Aboki!

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Tinubu Faults South-West Governors & Malami by kayjay69(m): 3:54pm On Jan 22, 2020
This man represents the worst things you can imagine of any Nigerian politician. First he came out with a silly comment, then he felt the backlash and modified his stance. It is all to ensure his presidential bid is not thwarted. He has no position on any real issues and only uses any position he takes to his political advantage. This is a matter that affects the collective existence of the Yoruba people, the same people he claims to represent and lead. I get that politicians can and should play politics but I do not get how this should extend to matters that threaten people's very own existence keeping in mind these are the same people politicians such as Tinubu rob on a daily basis.

It is sad really. I sure hope my people and Nigerians at large see this man for who he truly is.

4 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Tinubu Faults South-West Governors & Malami by NGpatriot: 4:02pm On Jan 22, 2020
hollowpot15684:

You are making conclusions for a man who has earned himself a broad range of support and respect in every Nigerian family.

Right before you say we should put tribalism aside, I knew you were tribal with your conclusions and I also assume you are a Yoruba person (which also I am).

So what you mean to say is that you want an elderly statesman to subscribe to public opinion just because it is public opinion?? Even when some mistakes stand to be corrected??

This is no child's play. A true Federalist (Tinubu) don't do tribal politics, they imply internationally recognized approach in order to make decisions and contribute to matters that affect their people.

Let's be logical here.

It's just sad that our so called youths and leaders of tomorrow are too tribal and mentally challenged to understand and process the kind of sane and rational thoughts Tinubu just proffered.

They are not interested in Amotekun, they just want to see conflicts and confrontation between the SW and the North, they also expect Tinubu to come out swinging against the FG and the president basically for their own tribal satisfaction.

I understand their disappointment.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Tinubu Faults South-West Governors & Malami by West2019(m): 4:03pm On Jan 22, 2020
this man fall my hand.ooooo

3 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Tinubu Faults South-West Governors & Malami by galaxy2020(m): 4:06pm On Jan 22, 2020
Seating on the fence....Because of his presidential ambition

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: Tinubu Faults South-West Governors & Malami by eldoradoxx: 4:15pm On Jan 22, 2020
Like Tinubu like Afonja who sold Illorin to Fulanis for conquest. You see why we believe that cowardice is sadly a South West thing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: Tinubu Faults South-West Governors & Malami by hollowpot15684(m): 4:17pm On Jan 22, 2020
NGpatriot:

It's just sad that our so called youths and leaders of tomorrow are too tribal and mentally challenged to understand and process the kind of sane and rational thoughts Tinubu just proffered.

They are not interested in Amotekun, they just want to see conflicts and confrontation between the SW and the North, they also expect Tinubu to come out swinging against the FG and the president basically for their own tribal satisfaction.

I understand their disappointment.

Such disappointment is coming from a point of over expectation and heavy weight of ignorance, their opinion is rarely recognized.

And as you say they only want to see conflict breakout which therefore put your word that they are mentally challenged as an understatement, in the real sense, they have no to zero mental capabilities.
Re: Amotekun: Tinubu Faults South-West Governors & Malami by DEROX: 4:17pm On Jan 22, 2020
Jagaban kill me with sense as a smart politician when two this. Things like this happen you tell both sides where they failed it not support one over another u see why Sw is the most politically smart in the south

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Tinubu Faults South-West Governors & Malami by luvmijeje(f): 4:22pm On Jan 22, 2020
If indeed APC will zoned the Presidential ticket to the South-West, why the outcry from the North? For the South-West Governors to support this, something big is going on. The Northerners in APC are not ready to cede the power to the South.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: Tinubu Faults South-West Governors & Malami by Nadio2019: 4:27pm On Jan 22, 2020
Amotekun like Hisbah/Sharia criminal laws are unconstitutional.

If Yoruba wants to secede from Nigeria if Fulani does not yield presidency of Nigeria to Yoruba, let Yoruba kukuma declare Oduduwa Republic now.

All these blackmail for political power, instead of restructuring the political structure and process created by northern soldiers, and which make Fulani lord to determine who will be president.
Re: Amotekun: Tinubu Faults South-West Governors & Malami by abbey621(m): 4:31pm On Jan 22, 2020
People will not read and comprehend rather they prefer some imaginary BS. The whole Amotekun initiative has some operational lapses, read your damn Constitution. What are the powers alloted to the states? What are the powers of the federal government? How will Amotekun work? Is it targeting by religion? By tribe or anyone parading cows? We like to live in lalaland in this country that is why we are always disappointed most times, an elder statesman has raised a valid point and all we can do is pout like little spoiled b*tches.....With future leaders like una, the country is truly doomed angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Tinubu Faults South-West Governors & Malami by Nadio2019: 4:33pm On Jan 22, 2020
See Tinubu who campaigned for ages to restructure Nigeria politically.
At exactly the time his campaign was about to yield fruits under Jonathan presidency, Tinubu betrayed what he campaigned for for ages, for a crumb for only himself.

Traitor. Tinubu, who do you think will ever make you president of Nigeria?

Any good presidential candidate from any part of Nigeria could easily win Nigeria's presidential elections if the political restructuring Tinubu betrayed in 2015 was completed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: Tinubu Faults South-West Governors & Malami by Empiree: 4:35pm On Jan 22, 2020
SweetLove0:

walahi....disappointed in that old man called Tinubu
what's wrong with you people?. The man was quite but you forced him to talk. Now he talked you still criticized him. What the heck do you people want?. To take side with Yoruba alabosi, afenifebi nonesense?.

There are enough security operative in the South West. Let's governors channel resources on equal employment opportunity not Amotekshit

Re: Amotekun: Tinubu Faults South-West Governors & Malami by Petbuk122(m): 4:37pm On Jan 22, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Actually he is very against it but he is using big words to mask his shame.

he is likely to lose in both end, the north will deny him if he can't get the backing of Yorubas. the Yorubas are likely to abandon him if he refused to support amotekun. Igbos are likely to go with whoever supports regional security.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: Tinubu Faults South-West Governors & Malami by Leo3333: 4:38pm On Jan 22, 2020
[s]
hollowpot15684:

The sound from the statement of a bitter person cannot be hidden in the clove of sand. You presumably don't understand the man called Tinubu. This mindset will never make you to, never!

You are busy blabbing accusations on an unconvicted fellow, stating unproved cases and following hearsay. You are nothing but a taunted and myopic individual.
[/s]

Oga shut it there.
Your paymaster SHALL never be President.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: Tinubu Faults South-West Governors & Malami by Bluntemperor: 4:42pm On Jan 22, 2020
SweetLove0:

2023 on his mind. Fear of the north.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: Tinubu Faults South-West Governors & Malami by Bluntemperor: 4:42pm On Jan 22, 2020
SweetLove0:

2023 on his mind. Fear of the north.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: Tinubu Faults South-West Governors & Malami by Leo3333: 4:43pm On Jan 22, 2020
knightsTempler:
Days b4 Amotekun was declared "illegal," Tinubu was in d Villa. His stooge in Lagos didn't attend d official launch of d outfit. Today, Lagos became d only SW state where an Amotekun solidarity rally was disrupted by d police. Why are pple asking Tinubu's to speak on Amotekun?

He has already spoken. Some silences-- and actions-- speak louder than words. Tinubu is more in dread of offending the cabal and missing out on his illusory 2023 presidency than he is of the wrath of his own people.

Simple!
Re: Amotekun: Tinubu Faults South-West Governors & Malami by jadejay: 4:45pm On Jan 22, 2020
Tinubu, always ready to sell the country and even his people for his selfish gains.

Do you have a small business? Will you like to attract clients to your business?

See all the details via the link below
https://pelleura.top/attract-all-the-clients-your-small-business-can-handle/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Amotekun: Tinubu Faults South-West Governors & Malami by nosmassam(m): 4:54pm On Jan 22, 2020
neva worry when my uncle Tinubu becomes Mr. President comes 2023 he wilregionl apptove for all 5[s]neva worry when my uncle Tinubu becomes Mr. President comes 2023 he wilregionl apptove for all 5[/s]neva worry when my uncle Tinubu becomes Mr. President comes 2023 he will approve Amotekun for all region
Re: Amotekun: Tinubu Faults South-West Governors & Malami by Dchampion65: 4:56pm On Jan 22, 2020
All these bashes are very unnecessary

That was his own personal view. He pointed it out to the two parties on where they erred, corrections to be make and how amotekun outfit can be more relevant and useful.

Elders always look for ways to resolve an impasse rather than heating the polity to the detriment of everyone.

GBU sir
Re: Amotekun: Tinubu Faults South-West Governors & Malami by APOSTLECHUMA: 4:58pm On Jan 22, 2020
WILL RATHER CAST MY VOTE FOR OBJ ANY DAY ANY TIME THAN THIS FACE OF AN UGLY MAN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: Tinubu Faults South-West Governors & Malami by Obdk: 5:05pm On Jan 22, 2020
DONSMITH123:

https://punchng.com/updated-amotekun-doomed-to-fail-if-tinubu/
Watch how southwest apc zombies like d dead meat seller change tone
Re: Amotekun: Tinubu Faults South-West Governors & Malami by Godsproxy: 5:07pm On Jan 22, 2020
Sitting on the fence as usual

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: Tinubu Faults South-West Governors & Malami by ankpaone: 5:11pm On Jan 22, 2020
Racoon:
Neither here or there.Tinubu you remain an irredeemable coward.Keep on sacrificing the survival of a region because of political crumbs.
bros take it easy! don't forget that the north has the number!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Poses With His Former Driver In The Army And His Daughter / Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell / The Cement-Based Road Built By Okezie Ikpeazu At 90% Completion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.