Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student (93869 Views)

Rings Made With Bullet Shells In Maiduguri By Residents (Photos) / Commercial Sex Worker Killed In Maiduguri With Her Throat Slit In Hotel Toilet / Two Nigerians Executed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by Getintouch2004(m): 1:59pm On Jan 23, 2020
I week for this country
Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by saajus: 1:59pm On Jan 23, 2020
This is painful. I wish Northerners can put politics aside and think about the future of their children. In fact, Southerners are talking about the insecurity in the land more than the people that are suffering from it most. By now, I expect Borno state youths to have occupied the streets of Maiduguri.

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by Factfinder1(m): 2:00pm On Jan 23, 2020
Islamic activities cry cry

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by sammyuche(m): 2:00pm On Jan 23, 2020
the height of evil. look at the young mans face before he’s killed. resigned to death. God. i spit on religion

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by anonimi: 2:00pm On Jan 23, 2020
MrTruth4real:
We have defeated Boko Haram tactically, even knows this.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3236484_buharidefeatsbokoharam2_jpeg18cbc1afd8bc34cfafa2c17d06d15d29

Firefire:
I am really worried about the increasing death toll... cry

Buhari said: “If you elect me as the President of Nigeria on February 14 (now March 28), I am assuring you that our government will chase Boko Haram out of Nigeria within two months because it is the responsibility of any reasonable government to secure the lives and property of its citizens.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/polls-campaign-promises-great-expectations/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3126736_killbokoharam_jpegd375c59f7b9b33f00c41d6006bbb5f00

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2922444_stopbokoharam_jpegbb8da98a206011a096c5c881ca714bf1

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by gambia(m): 2:02pm On Jan 23, 2020
The more reason Nigeria must be on the US terrorist watch/ban list.

11 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by Alvin212(m): 2:02pm On Jan 23, 2020
Na you kill yourself.

Of all universities na Boko haram university you choose.

Roast in Hell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by PicLtd: 2:03pm On Jan 23, 2020
How the hell did the boko animals take over federal roads?

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by superfitsez(m): 2:03pm On Jan 23, 2020
housa people matter don tire me,, infact housa in general,they are cannibals ,,,

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by MiamiePizza(m): 2:03pm On Jan 23, 2020
only God's grace protects us. me leaving the south to the north to school no b my fault o. na where I get admission, once you dey pass this road to north na different things go dey come your mind.

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by anonimi: 2:04pm On Jan 23, 2020
Sirsuky:
Oga at the top please call your guys to order this is horrible and satanic.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10923643_20200107222349_jpeg7d5a2e4b90a1a8d2e51259f0dff08857

Buhari faults clampdown on Boko Haram members
June 2, 2013

Former Head of State and Presidential candidate of the Congress for Progressive Change (CPC), Major General Muhammadu Buhari has faulted the federal government’s clampdown on Boko Haram Islamic insurgents.

He accused the government of killing and destroying their houses while the Niger Delta militants were given special treatment by the government.
Buhari who spoke on Sunday on a Liberty Radio programme, Guest of the Week monitored in Kaduna also admitted that the road to the registration of the All Progressive Congress (APC) was rough, pointing out that the promoters of the party were well prepared for any hitch that may arise.
Buhari who first spoke in Hausa before the English version accused politicians from the Niger Delta region of starting the current in security in the country by recruiting and arming youths of the region in their desperate attempt to retain power as governors.

The former Nigerian leader said that unlike the special treatment given to the Niger Delta militants by the federal government, the Boko Haram members were being killed and their houses demolished by government.
While accusing President Jonathan of failing from the beginning to address the security situation in the country, Buhari said he has never been in support of the state of emergency in Borno, Yobe and Adamawa state.
According to Buhari “what is responsible for the security situation in the country is caused by the activities of Niger Delta militants. Every Nigerian that is familiar with what is happening knows this. The Niger Delta militants started it all.

“What happened is that the governors of the Niger Delta region at that time wanted to win their elections. So they recruited the youths and gave them guns and bullets and used them against their opponents to win elections by force.
“After the elections were over, they asked the boys to return the guns; the boys refused to return the guns. Because of that, the allowance that was being given to the youths by the governors during that time was stopped.

“The youths resorted to kidnapping oil workers and were collecting dollars as ransom. Now a boy of 18 to 20 years was getting about 500 dollars in a week, why will he go to school and spend 20 years to study and then come back and get employed by government to be paid N100,000 a month, that is if he is lucky to get employment.

“So kidnapping becomes very rampant in the South -South and the South -East. They kidnapped people and were collecting money.
“How did Boko Haram start? We know that their leader, Mohammed Yusuf started his militant and the police couldn’t control them and the army was invited. He was arrested by soldiers and handed over to the police.
“The appropriate thing to do, according to the law, was for the police to carry out investigations and charge him to court for prosecution, but they killed him, his in-law was killed, they went and demolished their houses.

“Because of that, his supporters resorted to what they are doing today. You see in the case of the Niger Delta militants, the late President Umaru Musa Yar’adua sent an aeroplane to bring them, he sat down with them and discussed with them, they were cajoled, and they were given money and granted amnesty.
“They were trained in some skills and were given employment, but the ones in the north were being killed and their houses were being demolished. They are different issues, what brought this? It is injustice”.

https://thenationonlineng.net/buhari-faults-clampdown-on-boko-haram-members/

[img]https://3.bp..com/-94fjo4Rrwe8/VYYMH1qZ3eI/AAAAAAAAEg4/YQJPLvPXfq0/s400/buhari-military-offensive.jpg[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2587510_buharibokoharamnegotiator_jpegd42690cb2f2ac90a06f15aac5d233e2c

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by DennisEche(m): 2:04pm On Jan 23, 2020
ISLIMAZATION STILL CONTINUE

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 23, 2020
tyup:
crossing state boundaries in search of knowledge

it should rather be crossing stupidity in search of death coz its definitely clear he finally chose death sad
YOUR STUPIDITY IS LEGENDARY.

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by AmadorSays: 2:06pm On Jan 23, 2020
This is really a sad one, may his soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by Sokosuji: 2:06pm On Jan 23, 2020
This man now fit don help the boy with food money or clothes when he was an almajiri toddler a few years back..

Inside life

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by sammyj: 2:07pm On Jan 23, 2020
Ok
Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by therajah: 2:07pm On Jan 23, 2020
MizzPhoney:

Anyone who understands hausa language will cry for this child they gave a gun to. He is lost, so lost. Goodnight young man, this country failed you.
What does that mean

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by CSTR2: 2:07pm On Jan 23, 2020
The north is far gone.
The huge disadvantage they portend for Nigeria is far greater than any worth they have.

9 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by anonimi: 2:07pm On Jan 23, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by Dybala11(m): 2:08pm On Jan 23, 2020
crossfm:
You see how peaceful they now practice their religion.they show too much love to Christian by killing them and compelling them to accept their faith.
Neoteny will definitely Have a terrific orgasm on this post of yours, religion of PISS my foot.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by anonimi: 2:09pm On Jan 23, 2020
Ladycewhy:
More almajiri kids will gladly join. The north keeps giving birth like rabbits so terrorists will have more recruits ,make una continue. Any non-Muslim still in the north is OYO.

Useless religion of piss! angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10912568_10400114000000t2jpege39fd63e93f0f1b754301005309ebe3f_jpeg_jpeg867616824faf10171cad8156c2c8a0d5

10 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by Perfecttouchade: 2:10pm On Jan 23, 2020
It's a must, amotekun must stay before these insurgency enters into our environment, they are already causing harms and damages stylishly and we cant just fold hands and watch, never !!!!!
anonimi:

....................and they don't want us to have Amotekun

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10922808_leopard1_jpeg00ba04aedb3ff6dc76a029b1b33e3b98

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10911811_8d9d9975f1e749648a73ab6a61dea465_jpeg_jpeg34d1142f6b16d3d50c363398cdbced42
Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by dalass(f): 2:10pm On Jan 23, 2020
They are using kids now

Oh my God!

shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by Akaegwu(m): 2:10pm On Jan 23, 2020
tyup:
crossing state boundaries in search of knowledge

it should rather be crossing stupidity in search of death coz its definitely clear he finally chose death sad
Something must be wrong with this fellow. What medical assistance can we offer?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by jeromestarks: 2:10pm On Jan 23, 2020
Christians should better stand up against this antichrist else, Nigeria will end up like Turkey. Islam has promised to conquer the world. Nigeria is on their list of countries to conquer to accomplish their master evil plan. I call on CAN to mobilize Christian and fight. Buying private jets and expensive mansions will not save us in Nigeria - build soldiers of Christ!
Islam is coming for us. Islam is ready for war. Islam is ready to conquer! We should be ready too.
Youths wherever you are, mobilize yourselves, get weapons; get guns and be ready for WAR!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by Olarewaju89: 2:11pm On Jan 23, 2020
I cry when i watch the video embarassed
Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by Cutehector(m): 2:11pm On Jan 23, 2020
Your life is far better than degree from unimaid.

Please for safety, relocate from that school to a more secure state.

Referring to any wise unimaid student

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by Jabioro: 2:11pm On Jan 23, 2020
I am waiting for miyett Allah group to defend this,I am still waiting for the core Muslim to accept this as there way of preaching Islam,I am also waiting for Imam, Muslims schoolar to tell us it was not in Quran.I can't wait for Nigeria government to release more Boko Haram..I am grief for the God will never send gods to be babaric to his fellow human in the name of true God..

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by Urchman200: 2:12pm On Jan 23, 2020
BanevsJoker:
Did they express a willingness to release him before they killed him? I'm sure that boy has fully repented by now, awaiting his rehabilitation and remuneration.
lol terrorist dey repent?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo / Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) / 10-Year-Old Girl Engages In Prostitution In Suleja, Caught With 4 Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.