Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student (93873 Views)

Rings Made With Bullet Shells In Maiduguri By Residents (Photos) / Commercial Sex Worker Killed In Maiduguri With Her Throat Slit In Hotel Toilet / Two Nigerians Executed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by caribbeanchick(f): 7:55pm On Jan 23, 2020
Now let's crack our brains. How in God's name is this still going on?
Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by rengsho: 8:28pm On Jan 23, 2020
kattytamer:
The evil disguised as a religion of peace or submission...

���?Bokoharam Terrorist Clothes themselves under Islam and Islamic Religious bodies did not take any Meaningful Action to Stop that Terrorism Act? How Peaceful is that Religion? ���?
Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by odehaj: 8:32pm On Jan 23, 2020
BluntBoy:

Christians are not their only enemies.

These animals hate anything that goes against their madness. Even if you are a Muslim. If you don't agree with them, they will kill you whenever they catch you.

Sharrap! Yet they kept Leah Sharibu out of 105 because she’s a Christian and you’re here spewing trash from your gutter. Continue!!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by AIIah: 9:12pm On Jan 23, 2020
AIIah:

You're right.

Boko Haram buy them as low as N10k
Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by Leo588(m): 9:22pm On Jan 23, 2020
fairfora:
I can only advise Christians to avoid that zone , for now. These animals in human colour don't value lives. They have said it clearly that anything linked to western education is a taboo but our government keeps fooling themselves by downplaying their heinous activities, calling them all manners of names...cattle rustlers, armed bandits, kidnappers, fulani herders, and the likes whereas, it's one and the same boko haram group unleashing terror everywhere. The earlier every region sits up, the better because they have infiltrated us already whilst our elders were busy chasing money in Abuja. It's never too late....we cannot afford the Syria and yemen experience in our land

Many of our families lives there, that is their heritage and no where to go. Ancestors where there since the days of juju. We have no where to go, hence we die together here
Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 23, 2020
tyup:
crossing state boundaries in search of knowledge

it's quite thrilling how people take unimaginable risk, I'm very sure God has saved this guy more than once to install a Lil sense in him but he finally chose death
Why are you so insensitive and senseless in one full package for heaven sake?.
Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 23, 2020
Alvin212:
Na you kill yourself.

Of all universities na Boko haram university you choose.

Roast in Hell
My God, what kind of goat is this na?.
Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by femmyapson(m): 9:32pm On Jan 23, 2020
Brooke60:
I cried watching that video!
I wonder what was going on on the mind of the guy.
where did u watch it..can i have d link
Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 23, 2020
Troubledmind:
Can't seem to find the vid, pls share the link.
I watched it. Seriously, you won't be able to sleep when you watch it. It was just too gruesome.
Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 23, 2020
MrCaesar:

shut the F up! People like you are why this country is this bad
Who is this one, did you join nairaland yesterday? abeg swerve commot here.
Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by BluntBoy(m): 9:48pm On Jan 23, 2020
odehaj:
Sharrap! Yet they kept Leah Sharibu out of 105 because she’s a Christian and you’re here spewing trash from your gutter. Continue!!

The emir of Gwoza that was killed by Boko Haram in 2014 was a Christian abi?

The Borno mosque that was bombed in 2016 that killed 22 early morning worshippers was owned by your pastor abi? And the 22 worshippers that died inside were Christians abi?

Some of you Christians are just too mannerless and obviously violent by nature.
Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by 2018PROFSUNDAY: 9:50pm On Jan 23, 2020
The mission of Buhari is to islamize this country O God Arise and Deliver us from the enemies of Christians.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 23, 2020
Leo588:

Many of our families lives there, that is their heritage and no where to go. Ancestors where there since the days of juju. We have no where to go, hence we die together here
True
Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 23, 2020
Leo588:

I can understand. It's well bro. But what is the solution now? I''m deeply concerned
Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:15pm On Jan 23, 2020
The most depressing thing I've watched this year. I'm heartbroken. This country is irredeemable. Heart shattered �
Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by excel001(m): 12:34am On Jan 24, 2020
BluntBoy:

No country has defeated terrorism.

And as for Buhari, he has tried by drastically limiting the actions of Boko Haram. The frequency and sophistication of attacks has reduced.

Before Buhari, Boko Haram had recorded casualties even outside Borno. They had recorded massive casualties even in Abuja when they masterminded the Nyanya bombings.

But today, Boko Haram has been reduced solely to kidnappings. When last did we hear of a Boko Haram bombing or a high number of casualties at a point in time?

The reason why terrorism is hard to defeat is due to the brainwashing and blackmailing tactics that the terrorists use in recruiting people.

Like one soldier said once, "the more you kill them, the more they come."

The question is: "why are these young men and women never scared to die?"

Even our soldiers get scared sometimes and run away. But these men don't seem to give a damn about dying.

It is the effect of serious brainwashing.

It is like those Christians who have been brainwashed into believing something. Show them Bible verses to show them that they are wrong and they would blindly argue on.

You ended up talking rubbish, who are the christains brainwashed and what is their believe that affects humanity like the killings we are seeing here.
On what basis did Bokoharam choose and pick Buhari as their spoke persons for negotiation with Government.
Wasn't the highest bombing recorded when he lost election
What did he mean by the attack on bokoharam is attack on the north.
There is no blackmailing tactics that passes promise of a reward in paradise when you kill an infidel which islam supports and that is why they are never scared to die
What is the logic behind Derecalization, rehabilitation and reintegration into the society when the war is still on, isn't it a way of recycling them.
Forget this your long writeup, we all know the truth but decide to keep quite and be praying for a leader that will see beyond ethnic and religion line or better still a peaceful disintegration.
Northern leaders should continue enjoying the money for security votes while it last.
Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by TruthinAction: 12:42am On Jan 24, 2020
And the federal government has not condemned it nor that of can chairman that was executed but they are there ranting about a security outfit Amotekun that is designed to protect lives.

Christians and southerners should know by now that the Buhari led government does not value you. If you like, vote another Fulani man next election.
Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by Dybala11(m): 1:44am On Jan 24, 2020
Neoteny:

How did you know?!

I'm thoroughly soaked.
Soaked with explosives right? Nah, I don't think so, you're too much of a coward to do that.
Seriously, are you asking how I knew? It's obvious that the only time you've experienced joy in your miserable existence is when there are news concerning the killings of innocent individuals by your terrorist mentors. Not surprised though, as you're still a terrorist in the making, terrorism is your heritage, the only stock in trade you hope your kids will inherit from you.
Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by BluntBoy(m): 1:57am On Jan 24, 2020
excel001:
You ended up talking rubbish, who are the christains brainwashed and what is their believe that affects humanity like the killings we are seeing here.
On what basis did Bokoharam choose and pick Buhari as their spoke persons for negotiation with Government.
Wasn't the highest bombing recorded when he lost election
What did he mean by the attack on bokoharam is attack on the north.
There is no blackmailing tactics that passes promise of a reward in paradise when you kill an infidel which islam supports and that is why they are never scared to die
What is the logic behind Derecalization, rehabilitation and reintegration into the society when the war is still on, isn't it a way of recycling them.
Forget this your long writeup, we all know the truth but decide to keep quite and be praying for a leader that will see beyond ethnic and religion line or better still a peaceful disintegration.
Northern leaders should continue enjoying the money for security votes while it last.

I don't know why you people like to get violent when someone opposes you. The difference between you and a Boko Haram member is in the type of violence.

While the Boko Haram member kills, the average Nigerian Christian curses and gets very insultive and mannerless.

For the record, Buhari rejected Boko Haram's nomination and has long put it off as a ploy to ruin his name by the then ruling PDP.

As for Buhari's words concerning killing Boko Haram members, it could be merely the words of a politician appealing to the North for support. After all, the then president, GEJ, called Boko Haram members his brothers.

And like I wrote earlier, many of you Christians are too rude and intolerant. When someone opposes you, your first reaction is always to throw insults.

I must confess, Muslims are on the average more tolerant than Christians.

Put it to the test. Go to the Muslim thread and abuse Allah. They would either ignore you or tell you to leave their thread. But abuse a mere man like Oyedepo, and all these Christians will start frothing around the mouth.

Hypocrites!!!
Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by Dybala11(m): 2:00am On Jan 24, 2020
SmartMugu:

Returning to school is a risk? What are you talking about? Did you read about what happened to him? He was abducted on his way back to school?
At least be careful of your choice of words when talking about an innocent life lost. He's a student returning to school like other students too and would still be alive if he was in a safe and secure country.
It's sickening looking at what the nation called Nigeria has degenerated into, it even baffles me seeing so called educated individuals justifying terrorism.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by Thatssobeyonce(f): 2:40am On Jan 24, 2020
My problem with this is that the innocents always suffer...Now if the Christians decide to revenge then another war will start Lord im tired of Nigeria .....Asmara here i come
Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by 9jaRealist: 5:36am On Jan 24, 2020
tyup:

it's quite thrilling how people take unimaginable risk, I'm very sure God has saved this guy more than once to install a Lil sense in him but he finally chose death

Some of those who died in Abule-Egba this week were in their HOMES...
Just be respectful of the dead and keep quiet, instead of blaming the victim.

RIP to the young man

>.
Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by AIIahuAkbar: 6:36am On Jan 24, 2020
AIIahuAkbar:
Nigerian Christians are paying with their lives for the terrorists killed in Afghanistan and Iraq by the United States' Army

Buhari will love this.
Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by excel001(m): 7:14am On Jan 24, 2020
BluntBoy:

I don't know why you people like to get violent when someone opposes you. The difference between you and a Boko Haram member is in the type of violence.

While the Boko Haram member kills, the average Nigerian Christian curses and gets very insultive and mannerless.

For the record, Buhari rejected Boko Haram's nomination and has long put it off as a ploy to ruin his name by the then ruling PDP.

As for Buhari's words concerning killing Boko Haram members, it could be merely the words of a politician appealing to the North for support. After all, the then president, GEJ, called Boko Haram members his brothers.

And like I wrote earlier, many of you Christians are too rude and intolerant. When someone opposes you, your first reaction is always to throw insults.

I must confess, Muslims are on the average more tolerant than Christians.

Put it to the test. Go to the Muslim thread and abuse Allah. They would either ignore you or tell you to leave their thread. But abuse a mere man like Oyedepo, and all these Christians will start frothing around the mouth.

Hypocrites!!!
If Christains type of violence as you pressumed is what we see in the north today, there will be no cause for an alarm, let it stop at insult and not taking of life, our greatest regret on the last day will be to find out that killing of a moslem is not sin and that there is a reward just as moslems believe about us.
Did i hear u say Moslems are tolerants than christains? i think that is the highest joke of the year!!! you are quoting same nairaland that you need to take an oath before you comment on their thread.
or is it a religion that started killing people because of Mohammed(PBUH) picture that was portrayed in a far away country.
i served in Katsina state, kaita LGA to be precise and they warned us right in the camp(before Nigerian soldiers) to stay away from their women and religion if we want to leave alive, which christain state will say such?
If Buhari's sympathetic and supportive statement about Bokoharam is to appeal to the north for supports, then there is no need sending our billions of naira to the same North that love Bokoharam in the name of security vote.
Buhari told Nigerians that the "Cock and Baboons will be soaked in blood" if he looses election, was there massive killings after he lost 2003 and 2007 or not?
People who are powerless seem to talk alot(insults as you called it) and you people have to thank the Christain God and the bible that made it so.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by excel001(m): 7:24am On Jan 24, 2020
odehaj:
You are listening to the hypocrites
Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by Adanaeriukwuanu: 7:28am On Jan 24, 2020
tyup:

You should be ashamed of yourself.
Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by MizzPhoney(f): 8:20am On Jan 24, 2020
Viking007:
He's not lost. Your Nigerian government will "rehabilitate" him when caught, he can still become a "good" Nigerian citizen.

That is if he doesn't die before they get to him.
Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by isnovic(m): 9:07am On Jan 24, 2020
And you tell me Christians are not being systemically de-populated from the North?

Divide this fucking country and let them have Boko Haram Republic Please.

This is disheartening: remember as a Christian you are responsible for your own security in North.

You died well brother, and your blood will be avenged.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by isnovic(m): 9:12am On Jan 24, 2020
And you tell me Christians are not being systemically de-populated from the North?

Divide this fucking country and let them have Boko Haram Republic Please.

This is disheartening: remember as a Christian you are responsible for your own security in North.

You died well brother, and your blood will be avenged.
Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by BluntBoy(m): 9:52am On Jan 24, 2020
excel001:

If Christains type of violence as you pressumed is what we see in the north today, there will be no cause for an alarm, let it stop at insult and not taking of life, our greatest regret on the last day will be to find out that killing of a moslem is not sin and that there is a reward just as moslems believe about us.
Did i hear u say Moslems are tolerants than christains? i think that is the highest joke of the year!!! you are quoting same nairaland that you need to take an oath before you comment on their thread.
or is it a religion that started killing people because of Mohammed(PBUH) picture that was portrayed in a far away country.
i served in Katsina state, kaita LGA to be precise and they warned us right in the camp(before Nigerian soldiers) to stay away from their women and religion if we want to leave alive, which christain state will say such?
If Buhari's sympathetic and supportive statement about Bokoharam is to appeal to the north for supports, then there is no need sending our billions of naira to the same North that love Bokoharam in the name of security vote.
Buhari told Nigerians that the "Cock and Baboons will be soaked in blood" if he looses election, was there massive killings after he lost 2003 and 2007 or not?
People who are powerless seem to talk alot(insults as you called it) and you people have to thank the Christain God and the bible that made it so.

Christianity has its own bloody past too. So, there was a time in history when Christianity took its own intolerance beyond words and executed non-Christians, especially Jews and Muslims. And there are still countries today where Christian terrorists target Muslims.

Fanaticism can predict violence, and many of you Christians are fanatics. You show your own intolerance by cursing out and insulting people with contrary opinions. Supposing you have guns, you would be murdering those atheists and Muslims up and down.

But gun running is not very popular down south, and guns here are used to commit other heinous crimes such as armed robbery, thuggery, and kidnappings.

But in the North, guns always seem to come cheaply into people's hands just as guns got into the hands of Fulani herdsmen.

I still maintain my stance that Muslims are on the average more tolerant than Christians. Christians appear to be peaceful because they hardly resort to violence for religious purposes, but their intolerance is evident.

For example, Freeze has been using Bible verses to teach the Word for sometime now. It turned out that he stopped getting called to functions which was obviously a case of blacklisting. While the Muslims might have killed Freeze for touching on issues that they disagree with, Christians are finding other ways to persecute Freeze. So, what is the difference? The difference is in the type of persecution. One group (Muslims) will kill Freeze, one group (Christians) will blacklist Freeze in the hope that he would not get gigs and would definitely shut up.

As far as religion is concerned, especially the 3 major Abrahamic religions (Judaism, Christianity, and Islam), there is nothing like religious tolerance.

Any of these religion is capable of breeding terrorism. All these three religions have been violent at one time or the other in their history. And all these religions are still violent even till today. There are Muslim terrorist groups, there are Christian terrorist groups and there are Jewish terrorist groups.

China did not just ban Islam. They banned religion. They are closing down churches and cracking down on priests and pastors just as much as they are driving Islam out.

China understands that any form of religion is capable of breeding terrorism. It is not only Islam.
Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by newdawn2017(f): 10:23am On Jan 24, 2020
Cutehector:
Your life is far better than degree from unimaid.

Please for safety, relocate from that school to a more secure state.

Referring to any wise unimaid student
But I see wisdom is far from such students.
Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by Excelinpages(m): 11:24am On Jan 24, 2020
Hello please provide evidence of Christian terrorism or a christian terrorist group you know of on earth.

As for the previous killings in the days of the Crusaders, yeah it happened, infact unbelievers were killed in the early days of the law (law not faith) when basic Judaism was practiced pre-Christ. Since the advent of the Christian faith, except for zealous fanatic people who were called the crusaders.

The Christian faith rest on love, faith and forgiveness.

One key issue I keep finding out in the Hausa/Fulani islamic move is how they keep claiming they will 'never forget' and will 'revenge the blood shed'. This begs the question of forgiveness and peace being preached and pushed.

Somebody is fooling somebody! We have a case where religion is being pushed above humanity.

The northern agenda is a mix of religion, poverty and slavery/blindness to education.

In the end, let us ask ourselves how Saudi Arabia, Dubai and thriving middle east countries have stayed afloat without war and terror while nations like Libya, Sudan, Somalia, Nigeria, Iraq and co seem not to have gotten it.

THE PERSON remains the key issue - and those who yield to become terrorist are fueled by a religion that finds it easy and acceptable to dehumanize the next person.

BluntBoy:

Christianity has its own bloody past too. So, there was a time in history when Christianity took its own intolerance beyond words and executed non-Christians, especially Jews and Muslims. And there are still countries today where Christian terrorists target Muslims.

Fanaticism can predict violence, and many of you Christians are fanatics. You show your own intolerance by cursing out and insulting people with contrary opinions. Supposing you have guns, you would be murdering those atheists and Muslims up and down.

But gun running is not very popular down south, and guns here are used to commit other heinous crimes such as armed robbery, thuggery, and kidnappings.

But in the North, guns always seem to come cheaply into people's hands just as guns got into the hands of Fulani herdsmen.

I still maintain my stance that Muslims are on the average more tolerant than Christians. Christians appear to be peaceful because they hardly resort to violence for religious purposes, but their intolerance is evident.

For example, Freeze has been using Bible verses to teach the Word for sometime now. It turned out that he stopped getting called to functions which was obviously a case of blacklisting. While the Muslims might have killed Freeze for touching on issues that they disagree with, Christians are finding other ways to persecute Freeze. So, what is the difference? The difference is in the type of persecution. One group (Muslims) will kill Freeze, one group (Christians) will blacklist Freeze in the hope that he would not get gigs and would definitely shut up.

As far as religion is concerned, especially the 3 major Abrahamic religions (Judaism, Christianity, and Islam), there is nothing like religious tolerance.

Any of these religion is capable of breeding terrorism. All these three religions have been violent at one time or the other in their history. And all these religions are still violent even till today. There are Muslim terrorist groups, there are Christian terrorist groups and there are Jewish terrorist groups.

China did not just ban Islam. They banned religion. They are closing down churches and cracking down on priests and pastors just as much as they are driving Islam out.

China understands that any form of religion is capable of breeding terrorism. It is not only Islam.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo / Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) / 10-Year-Old Girl Engages In Prostitution In Suleja, Caught With 4 Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.