Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student (93864 Views)

Rings Made With Bullet Shells In Maiduguri By Residents (Photos) / Commercial Sex Worker Killed In Maiduguri With Her Throat Slit In Hotel Toilet / Two Nigerians Executed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by tyup(m): 4:06pm On Jan 23, 2020
SmartMugu:

What are you talking about? Are u human? Have feelings and put yourself in people's shoes before ranting thrash. This could have happened to anyone, including yourself or family members. Damn.

tell me a good reason why I should pity a guy who chose death. just like Exmay said "wisdom is profitable to direct"

anyone I know that loves to take this type of risk good luck to them but my family members cannot be this foolish
Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by Isoduwa(m): 4:07pm On Jan 23, 2020
Enter street go and hustle and stop wasting your time with Nigerian education system

Who em epp?
Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by qtx(m): 4:08pm On Jan 23, 2020
MrTruth4real:

Which govt are you talking about?

Kai this question is pregnant bros. bhuahahahahahah
Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by tyup(m): 4:08pm On Jan 23, 2020
Akaegwu:
Something must be wrong with this fellow. What medical assistance can we offer?

Igbos don't quote me undecided
Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by TechCapon(m): 4:10pm On Jan 23, 2020
Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by Brooke60(f): 4:10pm On Jan 23, 2020
TechCapon:
tnx. What of the one the 12 year old boy shot the man
No idea
Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by EdiskyHarry: 4:15pm On Jan 23, 2020
we have other Islamic terrorists groups in other countries, y is it that the Islamic terrorists group in Nigeria is doing as if they are the only Islamic terrorists religion in the world
Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by Neoteny(m): 4:16pm On Jan 23, 2020
Dybala11:

Neoteny will definitely Have a terrific orgasm on this post of yours, religion of PISS my foot.

How did you know?!

I'm thoroughly soaked.
Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by topher052: 4:16pm On Jan 23, 2020
Lemme not say sha. Before someone says I'm pointing fingers wrongly. RIP to the dead. So painful.

Contact me for a soft copy of SEXUAL HEALING.

This is one book that will improve your sex life and help build your relationship. It has insight and with the great deal of research giving to it... You just can't but grab a copy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 23, 2020
abdulkayus:

U lied in this aspect. This means you never know much about the North just as most of bunch of ignorant do too, but will be the one at the fore front to talk everything about North whereby maybe u have never even been to the North or even cross Niger or kogi state.
FYI, there are millions of indigenous Christians in the North. In Kaduna, it is about 55 or 60 % to 45 or 40% of Muslims to Christians. Plateau has over 80% of indigenous Christians. Taraba has more than 50% of Christians. Benue has more than 90% of Christians. Gombe, Adamawa, Borno has about if not more than 40%of Christians.
The only place indigenous Christians are very small is kano, Katsina, zamfara, jigawa and sokoto state.
Now, where do u want them to go? Even if Nigeria is divided, they are still going to remain in the North.
So, seek for knowledge before u spew out falsehood.
I severed in the north, and I know quite alright that kaduna south is Christian dominated. I was talking of core north not middle belt, y do realize that Niger, kwara, nassarawa, jos are all middle belt and not core northern state.
I know Northern Nigeria more than u and if u remove kaduna, other core northern states has very few indigenous Christians, and that's the fact
Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by Amotekun777: 4:18pm On Jan 23, 2020
Bombastically00:
While some fools will kick against Amotekun....What still baffles me is that d president of a country cannot handle a terrorist group who are in one location for 9 years? � 
Something is fishy... Very Fishy. 

You're very correct. They're financed by the wealthy Northerners including Dangote and co. These people are worse than the devil himself.
Why and how the International community hasn't made it an issue still baffles me. Our military are indeed infiltrated by these corrupt Bastards.

The International community needs to intervene. Fvck our sovereignty!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by Enemyofpeace: 4:27pm On Jan 23, 2020
Very useless country. Bola146 will surely miss him and his tender love. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by Generalyemi(m): 4:35pm On Jan 23, 2020
voskia:
the enemy of Christianity is real and becoming bold by the day... awake oh Ye sons of God and pray for ur deliverance

prayer alone can't win Islamic jihad,
ask Turkey

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by Paganizonda: 4:35pm On Jan 23, 2020
bolicks:
It will never be well with them and their generation.

MANNER BARBEQUE dead meat seller will avoid threads like this.
everything evil happening in this Government will befall her/he & her family for always supporting this Government and calling bihari darling daddy,bla bla bla.
ode oloriburuki oshi

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by MrCaesar: 4:37pm On Jan 23, 2020
MrTruth4real:
We have defeated Boko Haram tactically, even knows this.

shut the F up! People like you are why this country is this bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by Roon9(m): 4:37pm On Jan 23, 2020
MrTruth4real:
We have defeated Boko Haram tactically, even knows this.

You can never find him on such threads
Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by TechCapon(m): 4:45pm On Jan 23, 2020
Brooke60:
No idea
I mean the video where the 8 year old bokoharam boy shot the man. This one you gave me is a beheading video
Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by Brooke60(f): 4:46pm On Jan 23, 2020
Check the page of the one I sent to you. The poster quoted the video with that video
TechCapon:
I mean the video where the 8 year old bokoharam boy shot the man. This one you gave me is a beheading video
Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by SaturnNick(m): 4:50pm On Jan 23, 2020
Isinweke:
Nigerian Christians are paying with their lives for the terrorists killed in Afghanistan and Iraq by the United States' Army

Buhari will love this.
OMG
Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by Kenturkey048(m): 4:53pm On Jan 23, 2020
madridsta007:

The Aboki in ASO Rock was once mentioned as the Representative to mediate by Boko Haram themselves. The Aboki in Aso Rock once said any onslaught against Boko Haram is an onslaught against the North.
Yet, he was elected by certain triablists in 2015.

The blood of Ropvil Daciya Dalep and others killed by BH and Herdsmen terrorists is upon them till their 4th generation unless they truthfully repent and publicly try to amend their wrongs.
And I say amen to this...especially that old morally disabled fool that does suya....

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by TechCapon(m): 4:54pm On Jan 23, 2020
Brooke60:
Check the page of the one I sent to you. The poster quoted the video with that video
thanks. I don't know why I like watching those kind of horror videos though
Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by mechanics(m): 4:55pm On Jan 23, 2020
So sad, the students over there will have to be Security conscious.
Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by mechanics(m): 4:55pm On Jan 23, 2020
So sad, the students over there will have to be security conscious.
Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by loschivatos(m): 4:57pm On Jan 23, 2020
You Christians should keep fasting and praying. Angel Michael will probably descend to fight your battle.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by PrinceMajestic: 4:58pm On Jan 23, 2020
Only those who know history of Islam & Christianity will b neutral with book haram, isis, al-qaeda etc. Biblical history has it that the Christians bullied the world at a time under the Roman Catholic church headed by tyrants popes. The Catholic crusaders invaded non Christian villages burning up the villages, looting properties, killing people cold blood and in some instances the Christian god ordered them to keep virgin girls for themselves n rape female victims captured in the battle n these were tru life events in recorded in Bible pages like this: Christian Genocide n War:under Deuteronomy's v2, 32-4, v3, 3-6, v20, 10-18, leveticus 26:7, 1samuel 15:3, numbers 25, 16-18, Jeremiah 50:21,51:20-23, Joshua 6:21, Joshua 8 24-25, Joshua 10:40, Joshua 11:11, Joshua 11:14, Joshua 11:19, 11:21, Isaiah 13:9, 15-16, 18-29, Judges 18:6,27, Ezekiel 39:18 (KJV), Ezekiel 32:5-7, BIBLICAL DEATH PENALTY: KILL PEOPLE BECAUSE GOD IS ANGRY WITH THEIR LEADER - 2 Samuel 24:14,15
David said to [the prophet] Gad, "I am in deep distress. Let us fall into the hands of the Lord, for his mercy is great; but do not let me fall into human hands." So the Lord sent a plague on Israel from that morning until the end of the time designated, and seventy thousand of the people from Dan to Beersheba died, BIBLICAL DEATH PENALTY: KILL UNBELIEVERS - Acts 3:23
"And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear the prophet, shall be destroyed."
BIBLICAL DEATH PENALTY: KILL UNBELIEVERS - 2 Chronicles 15:13 (NIV)
All who would not seek the LORD, the God of Israel, were to be put to death, whether small or great, man or woman, the evil verses that promotes killings, genocide, stealing, rape, slavery and all heinous crimes are too numerous to mention but then when Christians did this evils for their god, the helpless Muslim societies were the major victims and today with the rise of Persian empire again the evil Christian roman empire birthed the spread of Islam by conquest just like their terrorist Christian counterparts did. They Christianity n Islam thru violence, why are Nigerians Christians today? Bcus the brutal slave traders came to Africa and u people are talking abt saving Christians from attack as though there is any dignity in being Christian. I know the both religions re founded based on terrorism n crime so I don't sympathize with Christians. Those who know me know that I've always preached against religion being a monster, Christianity is even owned by the occult if illuminati. The Christians re gullible n stupid, I didn't exclude my family n friends. All of u repent!, the only repentance u need is abolishment of Islam n Christianity for the world to have lasting peace. SAY NO TO TERRORISM IS SAY NO TO RELIGION.
Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by Viking007(m): 4:59pm On Jan 23, 2020
MizzPhoney:

Anyone who understands hausa language will cry for this child they gave a gun to. He is lost, so lost. Goodnight young man, this country failed you.
He's not lost. Your Nigerian government will "rehabilitate" him when caught, he can still become a "good" Nigerian citizen.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by PuZZyNegro: 5:00pm On Jan 23, 2020
Brooke60:
I cried watching that video!

I wonder what was going on on the mind of the guy.

Please, can you share the link to the video
Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by TechCapon(m): 5:03pm On Jan 23, 2020
Brooke60:
Twitter has deleted the video saying it violated rules blah blah blah
Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by tityboi: 5:09pm On Jan 23, 2020
Oh
Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by streetsoldier1(m): 5:11pm On Jan 23, 2020
voskia:
the enemy of Christianity is real and becoming bold by the day... awake oh Ye sons of God and pray for ur deliverance

Pray bi ti bawo, is that how David fought in the bible, make Una wake up and fight Una enemies
Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 23, 2020
OscarJaden:
my senior back then in secondary school �....RIP ROPVIL

Your senoir ? Where is the proof

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo / Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) / 10-Year-Old Girl Engages In Prostitution In Suleja, Caught With 4 Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.