Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,026 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student (93861 Views)

Rings Made With Bullet Shells In Maiduguri By Residents (Photos) / Commercial Sex Worker Killed In Maiduguri With Her Throat Slit In Hotel Toilet / Two Nigerians Executed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by Perfecttouchade: 2:12pm On Jan 23, 2020
The threats is getting bigger and seems it's getting uncontrollable...it's a wake up call before they infiltrate our lands...

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by djoey89: 2:12pm On Jan 23, 2020
The combination of islam and northern backwardness is like mixing hydrogen and oxygen.. imagine a world without islam?... yes i know they said not all muslim are terrorist but why are all terrorist, muslims?. At least other religion commit atrocities for their own personnal gain (which is bad) but how would this terrorist be killing people in the name of what they worship. Do they know there is freedom of..... oh i forgot they cant read. Hard truth. Ps: christainity was this bad then with the slave era, the catholic church killing people for their faith but they have evolved with time and know that some things are babaric. We need china style. Rid all sycophant. Worship what you worship in your house.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by bolicks: 2:13pm On Jan 23, 2020
It will never be well with them and their generation.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by anonimi: 2:13pm On Jan 23, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
It's a must, amotekun must stay before these insurgency enters into our environment, they are already causing harms and damages stylishly and we cant just fold hands and watch, never !!!!!

You need to see the number of these Fulani boys doing okada work and odd jobs in Lagos just hanging around loosely ready to unleash terror when their Baba pulls the trigger of dogs and baboons.
We need to be extra vigilant and proactive in our defence.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2027919_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by nuland(m): 2:13pm On Jan 23, 2020
This is the height of evil! Our president, the Sultan and other Northern leaders as usual read out some well written rhetoric in the name of condolence and then it's business as usual for the Vampires.
I come from a Local government that is 99.9% Muslim, 2002 or 2003 Xmas I was in the company of my Uncle, 2 Aunts and a Cousin We got to our Local government headquarters from our state capital where we were based.
We were trying to chatter a vehicle to our Village when one of the drivers said 'These are the Kafiris'! My joy and enthusiasm to go celebrate Xmas in the Village died down instantly. I know it's like a crime being a Christian in this part of the world but at least we deserve some respect not shoving the hatred down our throats.
The driver apologised but even before he could finish tendering his apology another interrupted that we are Kafiris and deserved no pity!
That was like 18 years or so ago!

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by dominique(f): 2:13pm On Jan 23, 2020
Northern leaders wake up! The monsters you're breeding will still turn around and eat you one day. Your people are being decimated by blood thirsty terrorists, you chose to worry about how another region decide to secure themselves.

RIP Ropvil sad

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by Dybala11(m): 2:14pm On Jan 23, 2020
RIP bro, terrorism is a menace to all human society.
Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by Longman180(m): 2:16pm On Jan 23, 2020
R.I.P
Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by EgunMogaji2: 2:16pm On Jan 23, 2020
Here’re are my findings in the past year of being on the ground:

1) We are led by mostly clueless dimwits.

2) Relying on the government is a most foolish venture. Your life is in your hands.

3) Do whatever it takes to protect yourself, up to and including violating specific laws for self protection. There’s no safety professionals coming to assist.

I feel sorry for this young man. His only crime is being a Nigerian. If American he can be rest assured that a drone will be parked in the perpetrators anus as retaliation.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by goslowgoslow(m): 2:16pm On Jan 23, 2020
gambia:
The more reason Nigeria must be on the US terrorist watch/ban list.
See the way Nigerians run down their country.
Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by darfay: 2:18pm On Jan 23, 2020
MizzPhoney:

Anyone who understands hausa language will cry for this child they gave a gun to. He is lost, so lost. Goodnight young man, this country failed you.

Please what did the boy say for the benefit of those of us who don't understand

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by Perfecttouchade: 2:19pm On Jan 23, 2020
anonimi:

You need to see the number of these Fulani boys doing okada work and odd jobs in Lagos just hanging around loosely ready to unleash terror when their Baba pulls the trigger of dogs and baboons.
We need to be extra vigilant and proactive in our defence.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2027919_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188
my brother this is so true...the earlier we realize that we are sorrounded the better, it's just a pity we don't have leaders from our regions who are after our well being

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by goslowgoslow(m): 2:19pm On Jan 23, 2020
Akaegwu:
Something must be wrong with this fellow. What medical assistance can we offer?
I refer him to Yaba left in Lagos. He need psychiatric medications.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 23, 2020
Ladycewhy:
More almajiri kids will gladly join. The north keeps giving birth like rabbits so terrorists will have more recruits ,make una continue. Any non-Muslim still in the north is OYO.

Useless religion of piss! angry

You're right.

Boko Haram buy them as low as N10k

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 23, 2020
Religion of peace my foot. God will punish Lord Lugard even in his grave

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by peeps4u: 2:21pm On Jan 23, 2020
Brooke60:
I cried watching that video!

I wonder what was going on on the mind of the guy.

Please Where did u see the video? Link please?
Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by hibeatz200: 2:21pm On Jan 23, 2020
sad

Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by wink2015(m): 2:23pm On Jan 23, 2020
NORTHERN NIGERIA POLITICAL LEADER GO AND FACE THE PROBLEMS UP NORTH.

Miyetti Allah, Arewa and the others are too busy fighting against OPERATION AMOTEKUN while they leave the critical issue that is destroying the north unresolved.

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by darfay: 2:23pm On Jan 23, 2020
nuland:
This is the height of evil! Our president, the Sultan and other Northern leaders as usual read out some well written rhetoric in the name of condolence and then it's business as usual for the Vampires.
I come from a Local government that is 99.9% Muslim, 2002 or 2003 Xmas I was in the company of my Uncle, 2 Aunts and a Cousin We got to our Local government headquarters from our state capital where we were based.
We were trying to chatter a vehicle to our Village when one of the drivers said 'These are the Kafiris'! My joy and enthusiasm to go celebrate Xmas in the Village died down instantly. I know it's like a crime being a Christian in this part of the world but at least we deserve some respect not shoving the hatred down our throats.
The driver apologised but even before he could finish tendering his apology another interrupted that we are Kafiris and deserved no pity!
That was like 18 years or so ago!

Sorry about your experience, coming from your your tribes men because of religion? Shame! what state are you from if you don't mind?

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by seunjungle1(m): 2:24pm On Jan 23, 2020
Sorry bro! RIP.
The funny part is that some those youths weeping over the death of their guy might be among those crying foul on to scrap Amotekun.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by anonimi: 2:24pm On Jan 23, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
my brother this is so true...the earlier we realize that we are sorrounded the better, it's just a pity we don't have leaders from our regions who are after our well being

We have to increase the pressure on them to become more responsible for our well being in a preemptive manner.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10586428_fbimg15736654320838424_jpegd42241580d772ab6f2e4383c755894e8

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by just2endowed: 2:24pm On Jan 23, 2020
BanevsJoker:
Did they express a willingness to release him before they killed him? I'm sure that boy has fully repented by now, awaiting his rehabilitation and remuneration.

buhari will surely free him and rehabilitate the useless kids born into amajari system that were snatched by boko devils

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by persius555(m): 2:24pm On Jan 23, 2020
They conceal their face because they are ashamed of their actions.

Sick humans

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by SmartMugu: 2:25pm On Jan 23, 2020
tyup:
crossing state boundaries in search of knowledge

it should rather be crossing stupidity in search of death coz its definitely clear he finally chose death sad
What are you talking about? Are u human? Have feelings and put yourself in people's shoes before ranting thrash. This could have happened to anyone, including yourself or family members. Damn.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by HallaDaTruth: 2:26pm On Jan 23, 2020
Isinweke:
Nigerian Christians are paying with their lives for the terrorists killed in Afghanistan and Iraq by the United States' Army

Buhari will love this.

If i were to be the leader of a super power nation , i will track down the so called rehabilitated and deradicalized boko haram members and kill them , they will go back to being boko haram

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by klax(m): 2:26pm On Jan 23, 2020
MrTruth4real:
We have defeated Boko Haram tactically, even knows this.

Pls dont mention that guy called Manabbq whatever, that guy is seriously under survaillance and well profiled so pls just leave him his moment will come like tsunami.

To the topic: Watch how they will claim boko haram are not muslims but when ISIS Al Bagdadi Coward was chased to death the muslims kicked and yet they claimed they dont support terrorism.

Now see 8 years I mean 8 years toddler doung this type of business and shouting allah akbar and I'm still wondering if the word allah akbar is a christain language or is a buddist language or Taoist language or Silkh Language.

This is one reason the West world hate them because all they stand for and represent is *DEATH*

11 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by Perfecttouchade: 2:27pm On Jan 23, 2020
anonimi:

We have to increase the pressure on them to become more responsible for our well being in a preemptive manner.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10586428_fbimg15736654320838424_jpegd42241580d772ab6f2e4383c755894e8
we just have to fight for ourselves, there is no leader anywhere anymore bro.. they've failed and we can't just trust them anymore

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by adams123: 2:27pm On Jan 23, 2020
Ladycewhy:
More almajiri kids will gladly join. The north keeps giving birth like rabbits so terrorists will have more recruits ,make una continue. Any non-Muslim still in the north is OYO.

your dirty mouth will not allow Islam be? child of hate! I condemned the Killing in totality, they are not representing Islam in anyway.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by mildflame: 2:27pm On Jan 23, 2020
Ladycewhy:

. So you don't know that their are indigenous Christians in the north?
U think only Moslems lives in the north?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by AerialMapper: 2:27pm On Jan 23, 2020
The government keeps hiding behind “technicalities”.

They still argue that Boko Haram are technically defeated now they say they are aiming to comprehensively defeat them!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by gambia(m): 2:28pm On Jan 23, 2020
goslowgoslow:

See the way Nigerians run down their country.

Thats the best solution for now in my opinion, it will make the government sit up, Boko haram keep killing Christians everyday and everyone is going around as if its normal. We can't continue like this.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by anonimi: 2:30pm On Jan 23, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
we just have to fight for ourselves, there is no leader anywhere anymore bro.. they've failed and we can't just trust them anymore

Even Jagaban shocked
We should send him up north to fight and earn his extra level points.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2147911_cymera20150222114530_jpegbb7cc5a3cc7ccee7c2b50b7bb8f36287

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10800921_em8kbvxwwaadnoh_jpeg_jpeg7de7efc3794df5e80c35fae21d181f2f

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo / Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) / 10-Year-Old Girl Engages In Prostitution In Suleja, Caught With 4 Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.