Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Advice To All Married Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice To All Married Men (417 Views)

Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" / 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women / Nine(9) Kinds Of Sex That All Married Women Need (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice To All Married Men by Okeytus(m): 10:05pm On Jan 22, 2020
Any time you stop understanding your partner especially if she is the stubborn or wayward type, start taking serious precautions against future evil. What do you think?
Re: Advice To All Married Men by nlPoster: 10:12pm On Jan 22, 2020
I think you shouldn't be in romance section giving advice, but rather should stick to the other sections you habitually frequent which have nothing to do with relationships.

I'll soon add your id to the following thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/5644420/ur-godfearing-man-person-nairaland#86000400

Contact people privately if you feel you need to inform them of something you know.

1 Like

Re: Advice To All Married Men by donbachi(m): 10:19pm On Jan 22, 2020
dat is why dey adviced u remove monkey hand from pot before e go turn human hand.
Re: Advice To All Married Men by nlPoster: 10:21pm On Jan 22, 2020
donbachi:
dat is why dey adviced u remove monkey hand from pot before e go turn human hand.

Meaning?
Re: Advice To All Married Men by nlPoster: 10:33pm On Jan 22, 2020
Handling Marital Troubles:

https://www.nairaland.com/5624535/what-best-way-handle-marital

While I am not against giving warnings to people you have information about that could be necessary for their wellbeing, I do have issues with your general thread title, because you should be more specific in this instance.

For example, what exactly are you referring to? What realistic and godly solutions would you proffer or suggest?

(1) (Reply)

How Did You Handle Trust Issues With Your Spouse? / Your Valentine Is Incomplete Without This! Check It Out / Nigerian Entrepreneur Breaks Tribal And Religious Barrier For Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.