Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,706 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

How Many Of You Did This In Secondary School? (PHOTO) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Of You Did This In Secondary School? (PHOTO) (4432 Views)

Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) / Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) / School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Of You Did This In Secondary School? (PHOTO) by KingAzubuike(f): 7:38pm On Feb 21, 2022
Or how many of you still do it.

10 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Did This In Secondary School? (PHOTO) by KingAzubuike(f): 7:39pm On Feb 21, 2022
Some legends do it this way

9 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Did This In Secondary School? (PHOTO) by Ryda(m): 7:39pm On Feb 21, 2022
What is this?
Re: How Many Of You Did This In Secondary School? (PHOTO) by elmagnifico411(m): 7:41pm On Feb 21, 2022
I did this thing Taya ooooo grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Did This In Secondary School? (PHOTO) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:41pm On Feb 21, 2022
Haha are you boys tucking your d**k up to hide it from us?? cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: How Many Of You Did This In Secondary School? (PHOTO) by Ryda(m): 7:43pm On Feb 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Haha are you boys tucking your d**k up to hide it from us?? cheesy grin grin grin grin

You be fa.g?

6 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Did This In Secondary School? (PHOTO) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:45pm On Feb 21, 2022
Ryda:

You be fa.g?
It's all on you baby boy.. cheesy
Anyone you pick fine...just pick anyone that's best suitable for you.. kiss
Re: How Many Of You Did This In Secondary School? (PHOTO) by doubleE70: 7:46pm On Feb 21, 2022
I did cheesy
Re: How Many Of You Did This In Secondary School? (PHOTO) by Vinnie2000(m): 7:49pm On Feb 21, 2022
Ryda:
What is this?
You are a female, right? Well, Dats called proper packaging of the Penis!
Re: How Many Of You Did This In Secondary School? (PHOTO) by Vinnie2000(m): 7:52pm On Feb 21, 2022
Ryda:

You be fa.g?
S.He is a bat. Neither a bird nor a flying mammal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Of You Did This In Secondary School? (PHOTO) by Emmanuel224(m): 7:53pm On Feb 21, 2022
I still do it grin
Re: How Many Of You Did This In Secondary School? (PHOTO) by Ryda(m): 7:53pm On Feb 21, 2022
Vinnie2000:
You are a female, right? Well, Dats called proper packaging of the Penis!

No I'm mail sad
Re: How Many Of You Did This In Secondary School? (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 21, 2022
Make I no talk.. kikkkiki

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Did This In Secondary School? (PHOTO) by Freestainworld(m): 8:25pm On Feb 21, 2022
Chai, them don expose the oldies

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Did This In Secondary School? (PHOTO) by MufasaLion: 8:30pm On Feb 21, 2022
smiley
Re: How Many Of You Did This In Secondary School? (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 21, 2022
Lol. I dey even hide my own that time cuz e too big.
Re: How Many Of You Did This In Secondary School? (PHOTO) by adeoyekay(m): 8:58pm On Feb 21, 2022
Am still doing it till now

3 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Did This In Secondary School? (PHOTO) by IFYBOY288(m): 8:59pm On Feb 21, 2022
I still dey do am o grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Did This In Secondary School? (PHOTO) by Cokahot: 9:20pm On Feb 21, 2022
Why,I never did that. My big pipe always went to their back,i gripped enuf,it pained me I didn't Bleep oyinda that year
Re: How Many Of You Did This In Secondary School? (PHOTO) by soundOsonic: 9:25pm On Feb 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
The first one I can relate, but the second one, I have no idea.
The tucking of the dick is to prevent horizontal erection which is quite embarrassing and noticeable.
The upward displacement of the dick is to allow vertical erection, which is not easily noticed.
I have a downward curved dick so I tucking mine downward. It do hurt.
Re: How Many Of You Did This In Secondary School? (PHOTO) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:28pm On Feb 21, 2022
soundOsonic:

The first one I can relate, but the second one, I have no idea.
The tucking of the dick is to prevent horizontal erection which is quite embarrassing and noticeable.
The upward displacement of the dick is to allow vertical erection, which is not easily noticed.
I have a downward curved dick so I tucking mine downward. It do hurt.
That's weird... grin grin
Why am I enjoying this.. cheesy
Looks like the guy in the second picture is holding his d**k sideways or something.. grin
So tell me when you tuck it up won't it be visible to other persons like won't the head of your d*"k be visible..? shocked
Re: How Many Of You Did This In Secondary School? (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 21, 2022
Wow just found out. undecided
Re: How Many Of You Did This In Secondary School? (PHOTO) by Halimaatz(f): 9:52pm On Feb 21, 2022
Ryda:

No I'm mail sad
what of g-mail?angry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Many Of You Did This In Secondary School? (PHOTO) by Jesterinjay: 10:05pm On Feb 21, 2022
I did o. Who wouldn't with hormones running wild and the girls were something else grin
Re: How Many Of You Did This In Secondary School? (PHOTO) by Lawly: 10:17pm On Feb 21, 2022
Vinnie2000:
S.He is a bat. Neither a bird nor a flying mammal.

Sadist grin

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Did This In Secondary School? (PHOTO) by soundOsonic: 10:37pm On Feb 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

That's weird... grin grin
Why am I enjoying this.. cheesy
Looks like the guy in the second picture is holding his d**k sideways or something.. grin
So tell me when you tuck it up won't it be visible to other persons like won't the head of your d*"k be visible..? shocked
Na it wouldn't if you are careful.
It is easy you push your trousers up, and use your belt to hold the erected dick firmly.
You just have to make sure the cap of your dick is not trying to peep.
But anyway if anyone touches your lower stomach, he will touch a rock hard dick.
In secondary school when our dick they rise for no just reason (hormones) any guy you see perfectly tucking and he is going to the front of the class, just no say erection don hold am lol
Re: How Many Of You Did This In Secondary School? (PHOTO) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:39pm On Feb 21, 2022
soundOsonic:

Na it wouldn't if you are careful.
It is easy you push your trousers up, and use your belt to hold the erected dick firmly.
You just have to make sure the cap of your dick is not trying to peep.
But anyway if anyone touches your lower stomach, he will touch a rock hard dick.
In secondary school when our dick they rise for no just reason (hormones) any guy you see perfectly tucking and he is going to the front of the class, just no say erection don hold am lol
Next level weirdness..the pain tho.. cry
You folks are something else.. cheesy
Tightening your d**k with a belt.. haha grin
Re: How Many Of You Did This In Secondary School? (PHOTO) by ValCon888: 10:43pm On Feb 21, 2022
Tucking your díck up is an essential ritual back in the old days. Especially for guys who went to mixed schools.

It is a rite of passage only men of culture will understand.
Re: How Many Of You Did This In Secondary School? (PHOTO) by porthouse7(f): 11:03pm On Feb 21, 2022
I swear I did it just today
Re: How Many Of You Did This In Secondary School? (PHOTO) by 9182736455O1999(m): 11:08pm On Feb 21, 2022
porthouse7:
I swear I did it just today
You be Hermaphrodite?

Re: How Many Of You Did This In Secondary School? (PHOTO) by porthouse7(f): 11:14pm On Feb 21, 2022
9182736455O1999:

You be Hermaphrodite?
forget dat F na prick I carry 7inches
Re: How Many Of You Did This In Secondary School? (PHOTO) by JOEGENIUS(m): 11:17pm On Feb 21, 2022
Some

(1) (2) (Reply)

Our Teen Girls Are Getting Pregnant Without Control (a Cry 4 Help) / American Man In Shock As Range Rover Stripped Naked Overnight / Does Age Really Matter In A Relationship:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.