Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,985 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

This Thing Is Getting Out Of Hand Naija Girls Change. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Thing Is Getting Out Of Hand Naija Girls Change. (13208 Views)

Love Making In Swimming Pools Is Getting Out Of Hand!!! / This Is Getting Out Of Hand And I May File For Divorce (picture) / Xvideos Really Getting Out Of Hand! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thing Is Getting Out Of Hand Naija Girls Change. by fuzzywuzzy: 3:30pm On Jan 24, 2020
Ardar:

Are you a female or a male?

I've noticed that in every male vs female thread you keep on licking the azzez of men why?

Attention.
And praise from guys.

She needs it in copious amounts.....

1 Like

Re: This Thing Is Getting Out Of Hand Naija Girls Change. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 24, 2020
kollinzgee:

you never jam bros no worry life is a circle you go jam one day.
Good luck, I only move forward and not in cycles.
Re: This Thing Is Getting Out Of Hand Naija Girls Change. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 24, 2020
LadySwitz:

Sorry o.
I take it back

don't get it twisted, jus find sumtinelse 4 d boy.
Re: This Thing Is Getting Out Of Hand Naija Girls Change. by Hisduchess(f): 4:02pm On Jan 24, 2020
MrCork:

..been tryin to chop that Hisduchess babe for almost a year but she keep play in had to get like she all that....she actually from the village..but for some reason.. she think she is beyansi undecided

Am "beyansi". You no go see pant rope mrcork tongue
Re: This Thing Is Getting Out Of Hand Naija Girls Change. by marvinsync(m): 4:34pm On Jan 24, 2020
Ardar:
Most Nigerian men I chat with always ask me the same boring dumb questions like,
" did you eat today"
"What did you eat this afternoon"
"How was your night"
"I hope you dreamt good dreams"

The annoying thing is not the questions itself but the number of times am been asked the same thing by one person.

Now, you don't see women opening threads and whining about Nigerian Men because of this.

Modified

If you don't want boring answers, stop asking dumb questions.

they are just trying to make conversations , Nigerian girls never make any attempt at all to talk , if u even asked us those questions we'll be okay , but we have to talk first, make a conversation, make it interesting for you , do everything in the relationship while u just sit and enjoy and then fall in love and then when we leave u say we've played you. like the op said a guy will be initially interested in a girl based on looks but most girls don't realize that u still have to play ur part to make the guy like u too ,u just assume we must love u already and ur presence or being is enough and u sit back and just receive, if u act like that in time we'll just fvck u and leave
Re: This Thing Is Getting Out Of Hand Naija Girls Change. by MrCork: 4:56pm On Jan 24, 2020
Hisduchess:

Am "beyansi". You no go see pant rope mrcork tongue

..but y r u stressing me when u no I clearly love to nyansh u?.. actually do u no u can be going to hell for being too stingy wit punnnnny?
U have never help any nairaland brother since u register ...me included
angry
Re: This Thing Is Getting Out Of Hand Naija Girls Change. by 2buffagain(m): 5:17pm On Jan 24, 2020
kollinzgee:
Am not here to bash women as it is always done here but I want to address an issue which is becoming a problem amongst our women.
In the past I used to believe when you are chatting with a girl and she replies you with monosyllables like k,lol,hmm, and the rest it means she isn't into you just let her be but now i am even more confused than ever because even all my girlfriends who i am sure loves me even do the same and the I was forced to ask them why but I never got a straight logical answer..i keep hearing things like I am the boring one I adhered to this advice I improved my chatting skills yet I still got the same result I laughed..when a girl replies with the k or lol I just burst into laughter.

If you are a Nigerian lady reading this writeup and your communicating this way then you are literally shooting yourself in the leg..if you are in a relationship and you do this your are sitting on a time bomb even if your boyfriend is not complaining just wait and see.if you think it's a mind Game you are playing it will not benefit you because there are many women available this days .
I have broken up with many girls in the past I never told them it was because of this because to me when the communication is poor I loose interest gradually.
A man is first attracted to a woman's looks but this attraction will fade away with time.It is now her personality traits that will keep the relationship going.if good communication skills are not including in those traits the men will subconsciously assume you have nothing to offer and move on. undecided
change or prepare for the worst.

You sound young.
The problem with guys like you is that you do not have any expectations from women and you don't tell them these expectations. You are not assertive.

I would tell them "Hey you're probably indisposed but if we're going to have a conversation on text, we can't do it with mono syllables. Let me know when you're more available to chat". Then stick true to your word and don't contact then until they reach back to you.

When you do this, 1 of 3 things will be achieved:

1- If she wasn't interested, doesn't respect you enough and was just tolerating you, this will make her respect you more and it will make her face the reality of you not being attractive to her. She will never get back to you. Which is good riddance because you should not have time for people not interested in you. Delete her number and chats. If this happens too often and you start to feel like a loser because they all never get back when you assert yourself like such, go to the gym and start bettering yourself. I promise you, your experiences with other girls will change...

2- If she sends you in any way (as friend, romantic or whatever), she will apologize and get back to you. You will also notice improvements in communication on her end as she now considered you someone more worthy of respect because you have been assertive.

3- If she doesn't even know what the term "mono-syllabic" means, bruh, you should be the one deleting and blocking this dumb bish. Why would you want such unintelligent things anywhere near your social circle?
Re: This Thing Is Getting Out Of Hand Naija Girls Change. by Hisduchess(f): 6:02pm On Jan 24, 2020
MrCork:

..but y r u stressing me when u no I clearly love to nyansh u?.. actually do u no u can be going to hell for being too stingy wit punnnnny?
U have never help any nairaland brother since u register ...me included
angry

And the stinginess go continue ooo undecided
Re: This Thing Is Getting Out Of Hand Naija Girls Change. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 24, 2020
She's obviously too dumb to realize that.
biGDhAp:
.. I tell you.. those are just basic conversation questions
Re: This Thing Is Getting Out Of Hand Naija Girls Change. by kecee99(m): 6:40pm On Jan 24, 2020
MrCork:

..really?.. I own a BMW mtec
, A range rover sport,own 3 property & am not man enough?... Bro I don't meaaanto sound rude but I can pay your 2years salary without u even doing a job.
...truss me, I do $hits like that(No oofeense)
smiley
I meant you're impotent lipsrsealed
Re: This Thing Is Getting Out Of Hand Naija Girls Change. by MrCork: 8:01pm On Jan 24, 2020
kecee99:
I meant you're impotent lipsrsealed

..Bro truss me.. My dik too big for your mouth....
..u don't be live me...open your mouth!!
smiley
Re: This Thing Is Getting Out Of Hand Naija Girls Change. by kecee99(m): 8:11pm On Jan 24, 2020
MrCork:

..Bro truss me.. My dik too big for your mouth....
..u don't be live me...open your mouth!!
smiley
I'm not a gay, find someone else lipsrsealed
Re: This Thing Is Getting Out Of Hand Naija Girls Change. by MrCork: 8:50pm On Jan 24, 2020
kecee99:
I'm not a gay, find someone else lipsrsealed

bro I said my dik can't fit in ya mouth...I never said u is gay((oooo grow up please)) undecided
Re: This Thing Is Getting Out Of Hand Naija Girls Change. by kecee99(m): 10:10pm On Jan 24, 2020
MrCork:

bro I said my dik can't fit in ya mouth...I never said u is gay((oooo grow up please)) undecided
Gay boy lipsrsealed
Re: This Thing Is Getting Out Of Hand Naija Girls Change. by MrCork: 11:18pm On Jan 24, 2020
kecee99:
Gay boy lipsrsealed

.Bro.. I .Am gay simply Becoz my dik too big for your mouth?....are u ok? undecided
Re: This Thing Is Getting Out Of Hand Naija Girls Change. by kecee99(m): 7:17am On Jan 25, 2020
MrCork:

.Bro.. I .Am gay simply Becoz my dik too big for your mouth?....are u ok? undecided
Gay boy go away grin

1 Like

Re: This Thing Is Getting Out Of Hand Naija Girls Change. by Mobi47(m): 8:39am On Jan 25, 2020
Mustack:

Wait let them have small problem then you'll realise how awesome they are in chatting
lols you sabi them wela. when they begin to ginger in chatting next thing after few minutes na money for data, school fees, phone, or any of their stupid problems.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Is A Romantic Person? / Seven Lies Men Tell To Have Sex With Any Lady (number 3 Shock You) / My Experience With A Girl Who Is A Ghost.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.