Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) (58742 Views)

Buhari Commissions Orlu/owerri Dual Carriage Road / Prince Alex Mbata Builds 2km Dual Carriage Road / Dickson Unveils 2.6km Dual Carriage Kpansia Road And Kpansia Market In Yenagoa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 11:51am On Jan 24, 2020
MXrap:
[s][/s]

Yes you are truly under a curse, you need mbaka, TB Joshua, Odumeje to cure you and your useless parents. You all are cursed cheesy

I said you need crusade......your case is way more that I thot.....didn't know you have entered the street laughing.....thought is still an indoor madness.....chai....pls rush before you start removing your cloths.....iti akwu
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 11:52am On Jan 24, 2020
MXrap:
[s][/s]

I will spend some time today to teach you English language. TGIF

Your parents are truly childless in you. You are poor, ugly and an illiterate. Tufia

Why are you describing yourself.....did I ask you....can't remember asking for your description....Jeez ......what's happening here
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 11:53am On Jan 24, 2020
MXrap:
[s][/s]

The illiteracy is generational. Even your parents are illiterates. I spit on you

Yet .....after all the money yours spent on you.....you ended up like this......wasted funds I must say
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by MXrap: 11:54am On Jan 24, 2020
[s]
ursullalinda:

I said you need crusade......your case is way more that I thot.....didn't know you have entered the street laughing.....thought is still an indoor madness.....chai....pls rush before you start removing your cloths.....iti akwu
[/s]

Ewooo. See this itI akwu calling his teach itI akwu. Whoever cursed you deserve some crown because you deserve whatever that's happening to you. Stark illiterate cheesy

Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by ABAthug: 11:55am On Jan 24, 2020
ursullalinda:

But sincerely you are writing like an illiterate
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by ABAthug: 11:55am On Jan 24, 2020
I am yet to see one correct sentence from this Ursullalinda's posts
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 11:56am On Jan 24, 2020
MXrap:
[s][/s]

Ewooo. See this itI akwu calling his teach itI akwu. Whoever cursed you deserve some crown because you deserve whatever that's happening to you. Stark illiterate cheesy

Common....Nwa teacher it's iti....not itl......onwekwara nke ima?.....poor English.....poor Igbo.....after all the money wasted.......Educated illiterate
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by MXrap: 11:56am On Jan 24, 2020
[s]
ursullalinda:

Yet .....after all the money yours spent on you.....you ended up like this......wasted funds I must say
[/s]

You are cursed with mouth odour no wonder you can write one good sentence
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 11:57am On Jan 24, 2020
MXrap:
[s][/s]

You are cursed with mouth odour no wonder you can write one good sentence

Sorry it's can't not can.....ndi nkuzi
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by MXrap: 11:57am On Jan 24, 2020
[s]
ursullalinda:

Common....Nwa teacher it's iti....not itl......onwekwara nke ima?.....poor English.....poor Igbo.....after all the money wasted.......Educated illiterate
[/s]

You are a waste to your parents. Your life is useless and worthless because you are ugly and an illiterate. Spits
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by MXrap: 11:57am On Jan 24, 2020
[s]
ursullalinda:

Sorry it's can't not can.....ndi nkuzi
[/s]

It is better you write in igbo cheesy
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 11:58am On Jan 24, 2020
ABAthug:

Thug kwa....hia
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by MXrap: 11:58am On Jan 24, 2020
ABAthug:

Ewooo

Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 11:58am On Jan 24, 2020
ABAthug:

But sincerely you are writing like an illiterate

Pls i don't talk to thugs.....can't stoop that low
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by MXrap: 11:59am On Jan 24, 2020
ABAthug:

No be wetin I dey talk here since cheesy
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by ABAthug: 11:59am On Jan 24, 2020
ursullalinda:

Pls i don't talk to thugs.....can't stoop that low

I have been watching from the sidelines. But sincerely you need to go for English class.
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by ABAthug: 12:00pm On Jan 24, 2020
ursullalinda:

Thug kwa....hia

You need English class . It is not an insult
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 12:01pm On Jan 24, 2020
MXrap:

Ewooo

Finally seen what you look like.....sincerly you are not worth the stress......I'm super proud of myself.....an illiterate as you said correcting an educated illiterate.....you can use 20 monikers.....I understand that's how you feed
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by MXrap: 12:01pm On Jan 24, 2020
ABAthug:

I have been watching from the sidelines. But sincerely you need to go for English class.

Ursullalinda you dey see yourself in public cheesy

Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 12:02pm On Jan 24, 2020
MXrap:
[s][/s]

It is better you write in igbo cheesy

Pls i deserve a thank you.....for the correction.....iti
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by MXrap: 12:02pm On Jan 24, 2020
[s]
ursullalinda:

Finally seen what you look like.....sincerly you are not worth the stress......I'm super proud of myself.....an illiterate as yousaid correcting an educated illiterate.....you can use 20 monikers.....I understand that's how you feed
[/s]

Shut up you disgusting illiterate. There's nothing to be proud about illiteracy
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by MXrap: 12:03pm On Jan 24, 2020
ursullalinda:

Pls i deserve a thank you.....for the correction.....iti

Please for your own good, write in igbo cheesy
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 12:03pm On Jan 24, 2020
MXrap:
[s][/s]

Shut up you disgusting illiterate. There's nothing to be proud about illiteracy

Open up educated illiterate and take my corrections.....ichuzina onwe gi afa
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by ABAthug: 12:04pm On Jan 24, 2020
MXrap:

Ursullalinda you dey see yourself in public cheesy

This is not to insult him but it was what I observed
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by MXrap: 12:05pm On Jan 24, 2020
[s]
ursullalinda:

Open up educated illiterate and take my corrections.....ichuzina onwe gi afa
[/s]

Hahahaha

You need help so you can come out of depression. English has destroyed your life cheesy
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by MXrap: 12:05pm On Jan 24, 2020
ABAthug:

This is not to insult him but it was what I observed

But the idiot refused to take simple advice
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 12:05pm On Jan 24, 2020
MXrap:

Please for your own good, write in igbo cheesy

Your case is worse.....u failed in the two languages.....pls use another moniker can't deal with the thug one.....it will bring down my personality
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by MXrap: 12:06pm On Jan 24, 2020
[s]
ursullalinda:

Your case is worse.....u failed in the two languages.....pls use another moniker can't deal with the thug one.....it will bring down my personality
[/s]

Hahahaha

Everyone na me abi. See why you are useless till today because you refused to take advice
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 12:07pm On Jan 24, 2020
MXrap:
[s][/s]

Hahahaha

You need help so you can come out of depression. English has destroyed your life cheesy

Hmmm.....at least I have Igbo to fall on.....but after all the money you claimed was spent on you....onwero nke e pass....ighoro ife egoro gi
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 12:08pm On Jan 24, 2020
MXrap:
[s][/s]

Hahahaha

Everyone na me abi. See why you are useless till today because you refused to take advice

Onye amamife......Yet I'm correcting you and you can't appreciate
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by MXrap: 12:08pm On Jan 24, 2020
[s]
ursullalinda:

Hmmm.....at least I have Igbo to fall on.....but after all the money you claimed was spent on you....onwero nke e pass....ighoro ife egoro gi
[/s]

That was why I said you should write in igbo nah. Because I can't understand your English version cheesy
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by MXrap: 12:09pm On Jan 24, 2020
ursullalinda:

Onye amanife......Yet I'm correcting and you can't appreciate

How can an illiterate correct his master? Are you drunk? Have you even made one correct sentence here?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Kwara Governorship: PDP In Early Lead, Armed Military, DSS Operatives Spotted / Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) / Obasanjo, Ojukwu, Wole Soyinka In London In 1960 Enjoying Jokes (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.