Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,236 members, 7,836,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) (58727 Views)

Buhari Commissions Orlu/owerri Dual Carriage Road / Prince Alex Mbata Builds 2km Dual Carriage Road / Dickson Unveils 2.6km Dual Carriage Kpansia Road And Kpansia Market In Yenagoa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by MXrap: 1:11pm On Jan 24, 2020
[s]
ursullalinda:

Educated illiterate......ijere iyo nri.....ka iyota go
[/s]

You need to make igbo language your official language. Write in igbo henceforth cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by MXrap: 1:12pm On Jan 24, 2020
ursullalinda:

Ask me oh

Biko how does this change the fact that you are an illiterate? cheesy
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by CeterisXVII: 1:14pm On Jan 24, 2020
MXrap:
Now I know you are just dumb. Anambra has one of best fire services in Nigeria. That fire affected a market doesn't change that ok. Your own state, is it in heaven? Has there not been fire incident there?

Watch some videos of ongoing work at Anambra international airport site. Envious people cheesy

Anambra international airport is already ongoing. We are not going to use the one in your state. All man for himself cheesy

Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 1:16pm On Jan 24, 2020
MXrap:
[s][/s]

Lack of education has destroyed you usu ala cheesy

Simple name every tom dick and Harry can pronounce......Yet u can't......Educated illiterate
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 24, 2020
[quote author=CeterisXVII post=86070107][/quote]

Mtcheew

Lagos tanker explosion, market explosion and even pipe line explosion, guess their Fire service was on sabbatical leave?

Why couldn't they respond to fire incident?
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 1:17pm On Jan 24, 2020
MXrap:
[s][/s]

You need to make igbo language your official language. Write in igbo henceforth cheesy

I'm proud of my language.....and will keep flaunting it till your DNA test is out
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 24, 2020

Mtcheew

Lagos tanker explosion, market explosion and even pipe line explosion, guess their Fire service was on sabbatical leave?

Why couldn't they respond to fire incident?

Maybe they were clubbing while the fire was razing..
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 1:18pm On Jan 24, 2020
MXrap:

Biko how does this change the fact that you are an illiterate? cheesy

At least u called me a writer.......educated illiterate
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by MXrap: 1:22pm On Jan 24, 2020
[s]
ursullalinda:

At least u called me writer.......educated illiterate
[/s]

Illiterate go back to night school cheesy
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by MXrap: 1:23pm On Jan 24, 2020
[s]
ursullalinda:

I'm proud of my language.....and will keep flaunting it till your DNA test is out
[/s]

You are proud illiterate because you are not the only one that can write igbo. Others can write both English and igbo
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 1:25pm On Jan 24, 2020
MXrap:
[s][/s]

You are proud illiterate because you are not the only one that can write igbo. Others can write both English and igbo

"You are a proud illiterate"......Educated illiterate take note and correct yourself
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by MXrap: 1:25pm On Jan 24, 2020

What you posted is useless. Go through this thread and see how equipped Anambra fire service it

https://www.nairaland.com/5639222/another-petrol-tanker-fire-onitsha

This is fire disaster recently in Lagos but they were using bucket to quench it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovgkAbrZuhM
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 1:25pm On Jan 24, 2020
MXrap:
[s][/s]

Illiterate go back to night school cheesy

Educated illiterate you need both
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by MXrap: 1:27pm On Jan 24, 2020
ursullalinda:

Educated illiterate you need both

You are cursed no wonder your official language is igbo. No wonder you are useless cheesy
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by MXrap: 1:28pm On Jan 24, 2020
[s]
ursullalinda:

At least u called me writer.......educated illiterate
[/s]

Your parents failed you. You need to help yourself with education
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by MXrap: 1:29pm On Jan 24, 2020
ursullalinda, I have enough time for you today. I will lecture you till you become sane

1 Like

Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 1:31pm On Jan 24, 2020
MXrap:

You are cursed no wonder your official language is igbo. No wonder you are useless cheesy

Only God knows the kind of slum you grew up....with all this gutter languages.....can't deal biko.....I love my language.....when your DNA result is out....you will know were you belong
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 1:33pm On Jan 24, 2020
MXrap:
[s][/s]

Your parents failed you. You need to help yourself with education

At least I'm sure of mine and who they are.....but with your foul language.....I doubt if you have a home
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 1:34pm On Jan 24, 2020
MXrap:
ursullalinda, I have enough time for you today. I will lecture you till you become sane

Same here....will reply your every quote to the latter......till you are cured
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by MXrap: 1:35pm On Jan 24, 2020
[s]
ursullalinda:

Same here....will reply your every quote to the latter......till you are cured
[/s]

Usu ala be my guest, you must learn today cheesy
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by MXrap: 1:36pm On Jan 24, 2020
[s]
ursullalinda:

At least I'm sure of mine and who they are.....but with your foul language.....I doubt if you have a home
[/s]

Usu ala your illiteracy is like stench cheesy
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by MXrap: 1:37pm On Jan 24, 2020
[s]
ursullalinda:

nly God knows the kind of slum you grew up....with all this gutter languages.....can't deal biko.....I love my language.....when your DNA result is out....you will know were you belong
[/s]

You are a primitive illiterate. Even Chimamanda can speak both igbo and English. But you are proud you can only speak igbo. You are cursed cheesy
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by ABAthug: 1:38pm On Jan 24, 2020
You guys are still on this matter. ursullalinda take correct go for English class.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by MXrap: 1:38pm On Jan 24, 2020
ABAthug:
You guys are still on this matter. ursullalinda take correct go for English class.

Hahahaha

Usu ala is ashamed to accept that she is an iti akwu
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 1:41pm On Jan 24, 2020
MXrap:
[s][/s]

Usu ala be my guest, you must learn today cheesy

Iti mpata akwu.....learn to pronounce ordinary name
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 1:42pm On Jan 24, 2020
MXrap:

Hahahaha

Yeah hailing from thug is all you need to boost ur irredeemable ego
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 1:43pm On Jan 24, 2020
MXrap:

Hahahaha

See the English educated illiterate like you is quoting.....Ana ako
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by MXrap: 1:44pm On Jan 24, 2020
[s]
ursullalinda:

See the English educated illiterate like you is quoting.....Ana ako
[/s]

Write in igbo illiterate
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 1:44pm On Jan 24, 2020
MXrap:
[s][/s]

You are a primitive illiterate. Even Chimamanda can speak both igbo and English. But you are proud you can only speak igbo. You are cursed cheesy

Pls don't bring that supper star into this discussion.....I can't set such a high standard for you I'm not that wicked
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by MXrap: 1:44pm On Jan 24, 2020
ursullalinda:

Yeah hailing from thug is all you need to boost ur irredeemable ego

But he told you the bitter truth. You need a class
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by MXrap: 1:45pm On Jan 24, 2020
[s]
ursullalinda:

ti mpata akwu.....learn to pronounce ordinary name
[/s]

itI akwu you need a night class. Get educated for once
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 1:45pm On Jan 24, 2020
MXrap:
[s][/s]

Write in igbo illiterate

Is that all you can say......hahaha.....chai olodo rakpata

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together / Police Officers And Soldiers Clashed At INEC Office In Rivers / Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.