Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,292 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) (58746 Views)

Buhari Commissions Orlu/owerri Dual Carriage Road / Prince Alex Mbata Builds 2km Dual Carriage Road / Dickson Unveils 2.6km Dual Carriage Kpansia Road And Kpansia Market In Yenagoa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 10:08am On Jan 24, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Madam you're not from Anambra Biko. Do Anambra look like Enugu to you??

Oh no more Ebonyi.....seems u are confused being
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by CeterisXVII: 10:10am On Jan 24, 2020
Osagyefo98:
The airport has come to stay.

Asaba airport is for Delta state in South south.

Asaba airport can serve south south states like Edo, Bayelsa, Akwaibom and the rest.

Anambra is in SE not SS please.

The airport is domiciled in Anambra state, SE.
Building an airport has nothing to do with the state' itself, but the sorrounding regions and it's viability as a business concern. cool

It is the reason why Ibadan airport is not in use today, except to park old dilapidated planes, while Lagos airport keeps thriving and booming. undecided

Let someone advise your governor to spend money on meaningful projects instead of white elephant schemes.

Asaba airport is fully functional, just like Uyo airport and Portharcourt airport. All these 3 airports can comfortably serve (and are currently serving) the needs of all those in the South east and South-south. sad

Even Owerri Airport, Enugu Airport and Calabar Airport are there to serve the needs of both regions. undecided

Nobody going to Uyo or Calabar will first fly to Anambra airport. To do what??

Airports should NOT be built to serve parochial interests, but to fill an established need. It is not meant to convey prestige on any state.....

1 Like

Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by MXrap: 10:11am On Jan 24, 2020
[s]
ursullalinda:

h really....biko or ndi nkwo Nnewi ko ......ndi main market.....ko ndi eke awka....kedu ndi guru akwukwu nwaa?.....biko wusa aru.....Adi Amara onye uno ogodo mkpu na ala....educated illiterate let me help you break it down.....the topic of discussion is about Obiano the failure ......and if you think the people of Ebonyi are poor ......at least they have somebody doing something about it.......But how can someone who claim to be literate watch his governor destroy his state and he comes online to defend the failure......gosh with people like you education is a total waste......so pls drop the breakdown about literate you so un fit to be called one.......But I can't ignore I want the best for my place and i will keep talking till I'm heard......i'm so ashamed to know you are an Igbo man.
[/s]

You are such a bloody filthy illiterate. People are migrating to America because it is a better place. You ebonyi people are Migrating to Anambra because it is a better place.

Which destruction are you talking about? Anambra is by far the best state in SE. Anambra is like the Lagos of SE where igbos troop to for survival.

You are a total disgrace to your family because you have shown in your writing skills that you were born with illiteracy. I spit on you. I spit on your parents
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 24, 2020
ursullalinda:

Well deal with it ....I'm not leaving anytime soon till I'm 105
Madam place your advice on ugwuanyi doorstep
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 10:13am On Jan 24, 2020
MXrap:
[s][/s]

Just look at this jobless disgusting illiterate. How will you expect someone to employ a stark illiterate like you when you cannot even make one correct sentence. I spit on you

Employ ke....did u see me apply for work.....come this educated illiterate or whateva u call urself.....do u have comprehension problem?....haba .....oga I no dey find work......and even if I am......not this your online 10k job.....mbanunu.....chukwu aju.....ibegi na agba mbo.....inoro ebea na azochitere nwoke ibegi.....maka 10k......tufia......nne muru gba aka nwoke......ihere megbuo gi
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 24, 2020
ursullalinda:

Oh no more Ebonyi.....seems u are confused being

It is obvious you're are confused because I didn't remember engaging you on states by calling names. Replying many people has put you into confusion.

Take your advice to ugwuanyi
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by MXrap: 10:14am On Jan 24, 2020
Anambra international airport is already ongoing. Why are you crying over it?

Those nearby airports can close then use the one in Anambra since we are in the same region.

Take note that Anambra international airport once completed shall be busiest in Nigeria aside Abuja and Lagos

CeterisXVII:

Building an airport has nothing to do with the state' itself, but the sorrounding regions and it's viability as a business concern. cool

It is the reason why Ibadan airport is not in use today, except to park old dilapidated planes, while Lagos airport keeps thriving and booming. undecided

Let someone advise your governor to spend money on meaningful projects instead of white elephant schemes.

Asaba airport is fully functional, just like Uyo airport and Portharcourt airport. All these 3 airports can comfortably serve (and are currently serving) the needs of all those in the South east and South-south. sad

Even Owerri Airport, Enugu Airport and Calabar Airport are there to serve the needs of both regions. undecided

Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 10:15am On Jan 24, 2020
MXrap:
[s][/s]

The best you should do for yourself is to return to primary school. Have you seen you can't make one correct sentence. You don't know where full stop, comma etc should be. Go back to night school because you are an embarrassment

I'm not bothered about education......I'm actually more bothered about someone who claims to be learned and yet spends time online defending failure......even creating so many monikers just to defend a failure.....ugwo akwukwu akwuru gi nara niyi.
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by MXrap: 10:16am On Jan 24, 2020
[s]
ursullalinda:

Employ ke....did u see me apply for work.....come this educated illiterate or whateva u call urself.....do u have comprehension problem?....haba .....oga I no dey find work......and even if I am......not this your online 10k job.....mbanunu.....chukwu aju.....ibegi na agba mbo.....inoro ebea na azochitere nwoke ibegi.....maka 10k......tufia......nne muru gba aka nwoke......ihere megbuo gi
[/s]

Biko is this how they thought you to make sentences? Who actually approved your username on nairaland?

You are a curse to your family because you are so useless that no one can even employ a disgusting illiterate like you.

Your parents are childless for having you. I spit on you cheesy
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by MXrap: 10:18am On Jan 24, 2020
[s]
ursullalinda:

I'm not bothered about education......I'm actually more bothered about someone who claims to be learned and yet spends time online defending failure......even creating so many monikers just to defend a failure.....ugwo akwukwu akwuru gi nara niyi.
[/s]

You should be bothered that you are an illiterate that cannot even make one correct sentence. Your father is a failure for not sending you to school. Your mother is equally a failure for not teaching you at home. You are a product of a failed family. I spit on you cheesy
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 10:18am On Jan 24, 2020
Osagyefo98:

It is obvious you're are confused because I didn't remember engaging you on states by calling names. Replying many people has put you into confusion.

Take your advice to ugwuanyi

If you like use one million monikers....both Ugwuanyi and Obiano are big failures and i will keep saying it.....till all of you that feed from them find work....and stop defending failures
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 10:19am On Jan 24, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Madam place your advice on ugwuanyi doorstep

I think my governor needs it the most.....charity begins @ home
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by CeterisXVII: 10:20am On Jan 24, 2020
MXrap:
Anambra international airport is already ongoing. Why are you crying over it?

Those nearby airports can close then use the one in Anambra since we are in the same region.

Take note that Anambra international airport once completed shall be busiest in Nigeria aside Abuja and Lagos
Crying over what? Your state is building an airport, when it does NOT even have a functional fire service? Or weren't you there when a whole market was razed to the ground, that day?

Meanwhile, airport has not been built o! Only a road is being constructed, and it is not even tarred. Wait until it is built, before you start talking.....

1 Like

Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 10:24am On Jan 24, 2020
MXrap:
[s][/s]

You are such a bloody filthy illiterate. People are migrating to America because it is a better place. You ebonyi people are Migrating to Anambra because it is a better place.

Which destruction are you talking about? Anambra is by far the best state in SE. Anambra is like the Lagos of SE where igbos troop to for survival.

You are a total disgrace to your family because you have shown in your writing skills that you were born with illiteracy. I spit on you. I spit on your parents

Perfect......so an educated illiterate like you know....that's why all Anambrarians are in Lagos?......you claim to be learned yet you don't want Obiano the failure to do something so our people will stop running away.....chai.....ina echu afa.....akpo ndi akwukwu......iputa ba.....yet you implicate yourself in an argument.....ogbo ha ndi azu.... just come online and be defending trash disgracing the Igbo's for nothing.....onye oke amamihe
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by MXrap: 10:24am On Jan 24, 2020
CeterisXVII:

Crying over what? Your state is building an airport, when it does NOT even have a functional fire service? Or weren't you there when a whole market was razed to the ground, that day?Meanwhile, airport has not been built o! Only a road is being constructed, and it is not even tarred. Wait until it is built, before you start talking.....

Now I know you are just dumb. Anambra has one of best fire services in Nigeria. That fire affected a market doesn't change that ok. Your own state, is it in heaven? Has there not been fire incident there?

Watch some videos of ongoing work at Anambra international airport site. Envious people cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yniXFu0k3jg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Po590pjNh-s

Anambra international airport is already ongoing. We are not going to use the one in your state. All man for himself cheesy
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by MXrap: 10:26am On Jan 24, 2020
[s]
ursullalinda:

Perfect......so an educated illiterate like you know....that's why all Anambrarians are in Lagos?......you claim to be learned yet you don't want Obiano the failure to do something so our people will stop running away.....chai.....ina echu afa.....akpo ndi akwukwu......iputa ba.....yet you implicate yourself in an argument.....ogbo ha ndi azu.... just come online and be defending trash disgracing the Igbo's for nothing.....onye oke amamihe
[/s]

Are you from Lagos? cheesy

Illiteracy has destroyed you. It is even worse that you are a woman. You are such a waste to your parents. I spit on you cheesy
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 10:27am On Jan 24, 2020
MXrap:
[s][/s]

You should be bothered that you are an illiterate that cannot even make one correct sentence. Your father is a failure for not sending you to school. Your mother is equally a failure for not teaching you at home. You are a product of a failed family. I spit on you cheesy

Ewooo....chai.....and your parents spent their hard earned money paying school fees for a son who can't feed himself.....Chai......ihe ojoo.....I feel their pain and their loss.....uwa ha ozo nwa di ka gi agaghi akpo ha iru......Chukwu aju....ighoro ihe nile egoro gi
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 24, 2020
CeterisXVII:

Then in that case Anambra needs an airport urgently. let Asaba airport serve Asaba people and let Anambra airport serve anambra people.

Case closed. I don't know your fear again.

Anambra is not Ibadan. The traffic is already there.

Sorry man if you're pained, he is already building the airport.

Which South south and south east. Do we look like people that plays such game of SS and SE.

South south airports should serve SS. SE should serve SE.

What on earth is Akwaibom doing with airport when Calabar and PH are there for them?

Abeg let SS airport serve them and their states and let our own airport serve us and our own state...fullstop

Each region is in their own nothing like both region. We don't need such rubbish.

It us quite obvious you are pained. What will someone coming to Anambra state needs Uyp or Calabar airport? for what reason?
Uyo airport that has no traffic or what?

Anambra airport is already a traffic on her own, so stop crying. Stay in your region and allow us.

SS and SE my foot.

Airports should NOT be built to serve parochial interests, but to fill an established need. It is not meant to convey prestige on any state.....

That's the more reason we urgently need an airport in anambra state. Let ours serve us and let yours serve you guys.
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 24, 2020
ursullalinda:

If you like use one million monikers....both Ugwuanyi and Obiano are big failures and i will keep saying it.....till all of you that feed from them find work....and stop defending failures

Charity begins at home
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by MXrap: 10:30am On Jan 24, 2020
[s]
ursullalinda:

Ewooo....chai.....and your parents spent their hard earned money paying school fees for a son who can't feed himself.....Chai......ihe ojoo.....I feel their pain and their loss.....uwa ha ozo nwa di ka gi agaghi akpo ha iru......Chukwu aju....ighoro ihe nile egoro gi
[/s]

Lol I can feed your entire useless family including your useless poor parents without blinking.

You are a disgrace to your family because you are an illiterate and an ugly bastard. I spit on you once again cheesy
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 10:31am On Jan 24, 2020
MXrap:
[s][/s]

Biko is this how they thought you to make sentences? Who actually approved your username on nairaland?

You are a curse to your family because you are so useless that no one can even employ a disgusting illiterate like you.

Your parents are childless for having you. I spit on you cheesy

Ewooo.....you that claimed to be learned will come online.....insulting someone you don't know....I guess your own problem is a fundamental one.....because lack of home training eludes all certificate.....jee juo ese..... you need home training....that's the basic
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 24, 2020
CeterisXVII:

Crying over what? Your state is building an airport, when it does NOT even have a functional fire service? Or weren't you there when a whole market was razed to the ground, that day?

Meanwhile, airport has not been built o! Only a road is being constructed, and it is not even tarred. Wait until it is built, before you start talking.....

One thing is certain it is done and dusted.

Push traffic for air in your own state and let us do same here.

We are not the cause of your traffic-less airport.grin

1 Like

Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by MXrap: 10:33am On Jan 24, 2020
[s]
ursullalinda:

Ewooo.....you that claimed to be learned will come online.....insulting someone you don't know....I guess your own problem is a fundamental one.....because lack of home training eludes all certificate.....jee juo ese..... you need home training....that's the basic
[/s]

Ewoooo. You see why your parents are useless, they are equally the ones that destroyed you. You can't even make one correct sentence. Even as much as you try to correct your blunder it is still glaring you are a disaster. I spit on you cheesy
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 10:34am On Jan 24, 2020
MXrap:
[s][/s]

Lol I can feed your entire useless family including your useless poor parents without blinking.

You are a disgrace to your family because you are an illiterate and an ugly bastard. I spit on you once again cheesy

Really?....am I talking to Dangote one of umuleri?.....chai.....onye aguu.....ifuru nri rie.....maya fodu nke iga enye mmadu.....ebere emegbuolum afo muru gi....nnukwu ajo ife mere ya
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 10:36am On Jan 24, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Charity begins at home

Sure that's why I'm starting from my home front
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 24, 2020
MXrap:

Now I know you are just dumb. Anambra has one of best fire services in Nigeria. That fire affected a market doesn't change that ok. Your own state, is it in heaven? Has there not been fire incident there?

Watch some videos of ongoing work at Anambra international airport site. Envious people cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yniXFu0k3jg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Po590pjNh-s

Anambra international airport is already ongoing. We are not going to use the one in your state. All man for himself cheesy

Don't mind the yoruba boy. Whenever they see projects that reduces their region, they turn to advisers.

Maersk line wants to move to pH from Lagos port, they became midnight advisers.

Everything ba beg beg for them
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 24, 2020
ursullalinda:

Sure that's why I'm starting from my home front
Stale
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 10:38am On Jan 24, 2020
MXrap:
[s][/s]

Are you from Lagos? cheesy

Illiteracy has destroyed you. It is even worse that you are a woman. You are such a waste to your parents. I spit on you cheesy

Leave gender out of this issue and face the topic...educated illiterate.....since you feel others are poor because they come to your place.....I guess it's same poverty that takes our people out of our place.....ihere adi eme gi
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by MXrap: 10:38am On Jan 24, 2020
[s]
ursullalinda:

Really?....am I talking Dangote one of umuleri?.....chai.....onye aguu.....ifuru nri rie.....maya fodu nke iga enye mmadu.....ebere emegbuolum afo muru gi....nnukwu ajo ife mere ya
[/s]

Nne gi na nna gi gba aka nwa. You wasted all your life only to come here to blame Obiano. Is Obiano your father? Where was your useless father when others were contesting elections?

Nkita lacha gi anya there
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by MXrap: 10:40am On Jan 24, 2020
[s]
ursullalinda:

Leave gender out of this issue and face the topic...educated literate.....since you feel others are poor because they come to your place.....I guess it's same poverty that takes our people out of our place.....ihere adi eme gi
[/s]

Which our people? Do we have anything in common with you? I have to join both together. Uneducated girl is a disaster to the society. I am more worried about you because you are a woman and also an illiterate. You are a disgrace to every member of your family. I spit on you cheesy
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 10:44am On Jan 24, 2020
MXrap:
[s][/s]

Nne gi na nna gi gba aka nwa. You wasted all your life only to come here to blame Obiano. Is Obiano your father? Where was your useless father when others were contesting elections?

Nkita lacha gi anya there
m

Hei....onye zuru nkaa biko nu.....Nna gi obu Obiano?.....wait I don't get .....is your case so bad that you have to denounce your parents and start answering Obiano's son.....chai....ubiam ajoka.....but plsss ......your rich dad also didn't contest for election.....and u have to accept 10k job ......so as to insult your ancestors.....Ewoooh.....I can't stoop so low to insult ur parents....I feel their pain and their loss.....that such a being came out from them.....Pathetic!.....may God console them
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 10:45am On Jan 24, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Stale

Deal with it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Kwara Governorship: PDP In Early Lead, Armed Military, DSS Operatives Spotted / Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) / Obasanjo, Ojukwu, Wole Soyinka In London In 1960 Enjoying Jokes (Throwback)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.