Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Italian Lady Insults Country’s Prime Minister Over Her Nigerian Boyfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Italian Lady Insults Country’s Prime Minister Over Her Nigerian Boyfriend. (2274 Views)

Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover / Lady Insults Boyfriend Calls Him Ugly Fool After Birthday Surprise Went Horribly / White Girl And Her Dog Fighting With Her Nigerian Boyfriend Ex-girlfriend(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Italian Lady Insults Country’s Prime Minister Over Her Nigerian Boyfriend. by HumphreyGspot(m): 10:12am On Feb 27, 2019
A young Italian lady is in the news after criticizing the Deputy Prime Minister of Italy, Matteo Salvini, over her Nigerian lover.

The 25-year-old lady identified as Martina Mondini, from Stradella (Pavia), an educator who works in the reception center of the municipality, stormed the Facebook page of the deputy prime minister to ‘insult’ him.

This happened after Matteo Salvini, a guest on TV show by Massimo Giletti, was explaining his idea of ​​integration and his political line aimed at respecting the interests of Italians and foreigners.

The words of the Minister was said to have triggered the reaction of Martina Mondini who is dating a 32-year-old Nigerian identified as Slim Joe.

She commented on his Facebook page: ” Salvini? Before talking about integration you should rinse your mouth. You do not even know what it means to love and respect others. Schifo “.

Following this comment, the young Italian lady was hit with barrage of insults from her fellow citizens, which was shared on her Facebook page.

“I do not understand why so much hate,” Martina commented in relation to the insults received via the internet.

As for the comment posted on the statements of Salvini, the young woman said: “I was angry, I wrote that to Salvini while talking about integration that he should rinse his mouth. I have not insulted anyone, I have only legitimately manifested my dissent. “

Report has it that Martina met Joe at the reception center in Stradella (Pavia) . The young Nigerian, who arrived in Italy in 2015 as an asylum seeker, graduated in Statistics: in 2017 and was hired by a company in the area with a permanent contract.

See More: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/02/italian-lady-insults-countrys-prime.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Italian Lady Insults Country’s Prime Minister Over Her Nigerian Boyfriend. by Skmoda360(m): 12:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
That's good one from the lady....
Re: Italian Lady Insults Country’s Prime Minister Over Her Nigerian Boyfriend. by Henrodah(m): 2:58pm On Feb 27, 2019
Matteo Salvini a Milan Fan.....is notorious for playing hardball.
Re: Italian Lady Insults Country’s Prime Minister Over Her Nigerian Boyfriend. by Chipink(f): 3:26pm On Feb 27, 2019
Italians and Russians are the worst racists in Europe
Re: Italian Lady Insults Country’s Prime Minister Over Her Nigerian Boyfriend. by rex444(m): 3:43pm On Feb 27, 2019
Yea there are racist every where but good she stood for what she thinks is right
Re: Italian Lady Insults Country’s Prime Minister Over Her Nigerian Boyfriend. by Curvinus(m): 4:04pm On Feb 27, 2019
Hmmm.......Until Slim Joe decides to run along
Re: Italian Lady Insults Country’s Prime Minister Over Her Nigerian Boyfriend. by lilmax(m): 4:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
my guys become so humble and faithful immediately they leave Nigeria grin

2 Likes

Re: Italian Lady Insults Country’s Prime Minister Over Her Nigerian Boyfriend. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
The power of black pingolo i guess. Though the lady get reason to insult her prime minister but then she has ultimately exposed her naija boyfriend to probable attack by italian skinheads. D babe fine sha i wont lie.
Re: Italian Lady Insults Country’s Prime Minister Over Her Nigerian Boyfriend. by Earthquake2: 4:18pm On Feb 27, 2019
Slim Joe's dick has resetted her brain

1 Like

Re: Italian Lady Insults Country’s Prime Minister Over Her Nigerian Boyfriend. by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 7:22pm On Feb 27, 2019
The sweetness of black còck cannot be underestimated....when a white women gets her tiny white creamy pussy stretched by a powerful black còck she automatically becomes a black civil right activist

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! Embarrassing Stomach Noise Especially At Night / / What's The Greatest Relationship Advice You Can Give To Someone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.