Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

One Million Five Hundred Thousand Nigerians Died - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Million Five Hundred Thousand Nigerians Died (4794 Views)

Cameroon Expels 3 Thousand Nigerians In Fight Against Boko Haram / Live Pictures From The APC One Million March4Buhari / Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Million Five Hundred Thousand Nigerians Died by chosen6(f): 7:31pm On Dec 09, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Creepy stuff!

It maybe a creepy stuff but that does not stop it from being the truth.
Re: One Million Five Hundred Thousand Nigerians Died by aljharem(m): 7:37pm On Dec 09, 2010
chosen_04:

It maybe a creepy stuff but that does not stop it from being the truth.

mumu girl

can i ask what truth angry angry
Re: One Million Five Hundred Thousand Nigerians Died by Kobojunkie: 7:41pm On Dec 09, 2010
alj harem:

mumu girl

Seriously, is this how you talk to your mother or your wife? So what if you do not agree with her view, why does that make her more of a mumu than you are as a person?

Gosh!!! Nairaland has really gone to the dogs!
Re: One Million Five Hundred Thousand Nigerians Died by jason12345: 7:43pm On Dec 09, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Seriously, is this how you talk to your mother or your wife? So what if you do not agree with her view, why does that make her more of a mumu than you are as a person?

my sister, everything on NL is about insults oo! its so sad!!!
Re: One Million Five Hundred Thousand Nigerians Died by dayokanu(m): 7:44pm On Dec 09, 2010
january 15 is already Armed forces remembrance day for the remembrance of those who died in the war
Re: One Million Five Hundred Thousand Nigerians Died by aljharem(m): 7:46pm On Dec 09, 2010
Kobojunkie:

jason12345:

my sister, everything on NL is about insults oo! its so sad!!!

u two should go drown angry angry angry

is she not a mumu saying thing like
CORRECTION @POSTER

The title of your thread should have read:: ONE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND NIGERIANS & BIAFRANS DIED.as Biafrans and will never be Nigerians

i ask again is she not
Re: One Million Five Hundred Thousand Nigerians Died by chosen6(f): 7:59pm On Dec 09, 2010
alj harem:

mumu girl

The TRUTH that you are a LOST SOUL who can only try but will never stop the actualisation of a soverign state of BIAFRA. Neither can millions of you stop ''US'' from being and living as Biafrans.
Re: One Million Five Hundred Thousand Nigerians Died by T9ksy(m): 12:11am On Dec 10, 2010
Quote from: chosen_04 Yesterday at 07:59:09 PM
------------but will never stop the actualisation of a soverign state of BIAFRA. Neither can millions of you stop ''US'' from being and living as Biafrans.

Abegi, make we hia word jo! Who in his/her right mind would wanna stop you guys, actualising biafra now? Go on, i dare your ilk. Actualise biafra and see who cares. its no skin off my nose if u guys choose to be and live like biafrans so why would i wanna stop u? Just don't invade my village in the process of actualising your biafra.
Re: One Million Five Hundred Thousand Nigerians Died by abadaba(m): 12:27am On Dec 10, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Creepy stuff!
You are only alive when it comes to Igbo related issueS. It seems you have forgotten so soon all the insults I rained on you the other day you played up. I  Even called you a barren woman.
Hence, behave yourself to prevent part TWO of that episode.
Re: One Million Five Hundred Thousand Nigerians Died by Kobojunkie: 12:50am On Dec 10, 2010
alj harem:

u two should go drown angry angry angry

is she not a mumu saying thing like
CORRECTION @POSTER

The title of your thread should have read:: ONE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND NIGERIANS & BIAFRANS DIED.as Biafrans and will never be Nigerians

i ask again is she not

The main is SHE HAS A FREAKING RIGHT to her own view . . . you may not like it but that does not make her any more of a mumu than you think you may think you are.
Re: One Million Five Hundred Thousand Nigerians Died by strangerf: 12:57am On Dec 10, 2010
Kobojunkie:

The main is SHE HAS A FREAKING RIGHT to her own view . . . you may not like it but that does not make her any more of a mumu than you think you may think you are.

How come when you want to start your e-fights, you always try to fight weaker opponents, like this ediot Alhaji?

Why don't you stand up to people like me, DapoBear or the poster above you?
Re: One Million Five Hundred Thousand Nigerians Died by doublekay: 5:02pm On Dec 10, 2010
note that  the armed forces day is for those  that died in the world wars and civil war and not just for the civil war
Re: One Million Five Hundred Thousand Nigerians Died by HighChief4(m): 6:18pm On Dec 10, 2010
abadaba:

You are only alive when it comes to Igbo related issueS. It seems you have forgotten so soon all the insults I rained on you the other day you played up. I Even called you a barren woman.
Hence, behave yourself to prevent part TWO of that episode.

And you are so happy that you insulted her and even ready to giver her a round two. **standing ovation**
Re: One Million Five Hundred Thousand Nigerians Died by hollandis(f): 6:23pm On Dec 10, 2010
Gowon should be sacrificed for them,BASATARD
Re: One Million Five Hundred Thousand Nigerians Died by doublekay: 11:16pm On Dec 10, 2010
hollandis:

Gowon should be sacrificed for them,BASATARD
Re: One Million Five Hundred Thousand Nigerians Died by doublekay: 11:28pm On Dec 10, 2010
pls tell me my dear is that enough to dry the tears of those that lost there loved ones
Re: One Million Five Hundred Thousand Nigerians Died by aljharem(m): 11:50pm On Dec 10, 2010
we all know what happen was bad but since she said they did not die as nigerians but as biafras, i see no reason or what so ever for biafra(another country) to be remembered in nigeria (another country) . i think they should be remembered in biafra as she suggested.

then again if 1000500 died then what was the igbo population in 1967 may be 10 million or a billion

i do not know how they think that an average nigerian(even igbos) now, thinks of what happened in 1967

how is that going to solve the problem in nigeria now

i believe that if biafran are to be remembered, then nigerian both northerner and yorubas that were kill in there invasion of the west and there leaders coup should also be remembered
i know that if this ceremony occurs, i tell u igbos in the north and west are not safe,,,,, i am telling u now if that happens because it would reopen healing wounds

i pray this part of nigerian history would be forgotten
Re: One Million Five Hundred Thousand Nigerians Died by Kobojunkie: 11:52pm On Dec 10, 2010
^^^ Let me get this straight, you AGREE with her but INSULTED her for posting the very same earlier? What is it, with you folks? You come online to insult people willy-nilly and you do not see how it shows you less intelligent than those you insult? Is TOURETTES OR SOMETHING else to blame? What is wrong with countering an argument in a more civil manner?

P.S I don't believe in internet tourettes . . . I believe instead in people who were raised by or as animals
Re: One Million Five Hundred Thousand Nigerians Died by chyz(m): 11:55pm On Dec 10, 2010
alj harem:

we all know what happen was bad but since she said they did not die as nigerians but as biafras, i see no reason or what so ever for biafra(another country) to be remembered in nigeria (another country) . i think they should be remembered in biafra as she suggested.

then again if 1000500 died then what was the igbo population in 1967 may be 10 million or a billion

i do not know how they think that an average nigerian(even igbos) now, thinks of what happened in 1967

how is that going to solve the problem in nigeria now

i believe that if biafran are to be remembered, then nigerian both northerner and yorubas that were kill in there invasion of the west and there leaders coup should also be remembered
i know that if this ceremony occurs, i tell u igbos in the north and west are not safe,,,,, i am telling u now if that happens because it would reopen healing wounds

i pray this part of nigerian history would be forgotten

The wounds were never healed in the first place. Igbo will be safe in both places.
Re: One Million Five Hundred Thousand Nigerians Died by oderemo(m): 12:04am On Dec 11, 2010
@kobo,
u r becoming vernormous. D yr is coming 2 an end ,i beg slow down.
Kilo de, Kini big deal.'?
Re: One Million Five Hundred Thousand Nigerians Died by Kobojunkie: 12:06am On Dec 11, 2010
Venomous? Na lie I talk?
Re: One Million Five Hundred Thousand Nigerians Died by strangerf: 12:18am On Dec 11, 2010
^^^

You are a coward.

You only have the guts to stand up to people with poor command of the English language

Why do you run away/ back down from people equally has witty as yourself?

What an ar-se!
Re: One Million Five Hundred Thousand Nigerians Died by aljharem(m): 12:27am On Dec 11, 2010
Kobojunkie:

^^^ Let me get this straight, you AGREE with her but INSULTED her for posting the very same earlier? What is it, with you folks? You come online to insult people willy-nilly and you do not see how it shows you less intelligent than those you insult? Is TOURETTES OR SOMETHING else to blame? What is wrong with countering an argument in a more civil manner?

P.S I don't believe in internet tourettes . . . I believe instead in people who were raised by or as animals

pls did u read my post at all

how did i agree that biafrans should be remembered in nigeria soil,,,,,,,how

the reason i insulted her is because she is not in nigeria and can not talk for the decent igbo in other part of the country

why should a healing wound be reopened i ask

why should young children be exposed to the horror of 1967

why should northern children be told that igbo leaders killed there spiritual leader and yet they are still alive and living among them

don't u think that there would be mass riot in the north again

why should anyone agree or allow her to talk childishly with her knowing the after effect of her actions
Re: One Million Five Hundred Thousand Nigerians Died by strangerf: 12:29am On Dec 11, 2010
^^^

Very well said Alhaji

May God continue to increase your iman.
Re: One Million Five Hundred Thousand Nigerians Died by oderemo(m): 12:30am On Dec 11, 2010
U r on point.
Just came back frm 9ja, well nuffng changes.
Same old , same old.
Was  campaigning for acn , nearly got my hse burnt  by freekg pdp thugs.
Not to worry change is coming.
At a cost,yes at a cost.
Re: One Million Five Hundred Thousand Nigerians Died by aljharem(m): 12:33am On Dec 11, 2010
ode remo:

U r on point.
Just came back frm 9ja, well nuffng changes.
Same old , same old.
Was  campaigning for acn , nearly got my hse burnt  by freekg pdp thugs.
Not to worry change is coming.
At a cost,yes at a cost.

i pray so,,,, i know nigeria would be a great country one day

a country with no ethnic or religious boundary

i know the igbos are seeing it this way also

but the one in dispora just talk about war and biafra,,,,,,so sad cry cry
Re: One Million Five Hundred Thousand Nigerians Died by Kobojunkie: 12:33am On Dec 11, 2010
alj harem:

She did not say Biafrans should be remembered in Nigeria. Read her post again below

chosen_04:

CORRECTION @POSTER
The title of your thread should have read:: ONE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND NIGERIANS & BIAFRANS DIED. . . . . . . . . . . .COS
most of those that died on Biafran part died as Biafrans and will never be Nigerians even till the end of the world.

alj harem:

the reason i insulted her is because she is not in nigeria and can not talk for the decent igbo in other part of the country
Is one’s ethnic tie determined in some way by the distance between that person and the land? I am sorry why would you even try the above? Almost all of the other Biafrans you are aware of are not in Nigeria, so why single her out?

alj harem:

why should northern children be told that igbo leaders killed there spiritual leader and yet they are still alive and living among them
why should anyone agree or allow her to talk childishly with her knowing the after effect of her actions

I believe the rest of this is in line with the misunderstanding that she even stated that a day of remembrance was in order. Her post was actually in opposition to the suggestion of the @OP.

Honestly, there is no need to get all vulgar just because someone makes a suggestion you believe is contrary to that which you subscribe to. Simple rebuttal will suffice.
Re: One Million Five Hundred Thousand Nigerians Died by chyz(m): 12:34am On Dec 11, 2010
alj harem:

the wound is neither healing or has healed. In the US, the north ans south fought a civil war and the war is still remembered, discussed in schools, and deaths honored publicly and nationwide till this day so im not getting ur point.
Re: One Million Five Hundred Thousand Nigerians Died by Kobojunkie: 12:38am On Dec 11, 2010
alj harem:

i pray so,,,, i know nigeria would be a great country one day

a country with no ethnic or religious boundary

i know the igbos are seeing it this way also

but the one in dispora just talk about war and biafra,,,,,,so sad cry cry

By the way, NOt all Ibos, even those in diaspora, think like the many ibo claiming 'towobos' that you know of and are used to attacking on here. I would expect by now that you would know to separate the opinions of these people claiming to speak on behalf of a WHOLE PEOPLE, from the reality of the actual people.
Re: One Million Five Hundred Thousand Nigerians Died by jason12345: 12:38am On Dec 11, 2010
alj harem:

you have common sense. unfortunately, the so called educated southerns do not see these things!!! all they care about in "now".
well, just to add to your post,

do they not think think that the western and the mid-western students and even some igbo people living there would feel insecure? it would be viewed as, "igbos tried taking our land and they are doing it again thats why they are here" (i know its silly but that how people think).
Re: One Million Five Hundred Thousand Nigerians Died by jason12345: 12:43am On Dec 11, 2010
chyz:

the wound is neither healing or has healed. In the US, the north ans south fought a civil war and the war is still remembered, discussed in schools, and deaths honored publicly and nationwide till this day so im not getting your point.
bros, longtime!

@ your post

thats because americans are more "educated" than us. letting the so called agberos in lagos know that igbos "tried" invading and you think they would not start their thuggery is impossible. i think the best time for nigeria NOW, is to hush up until the literacy percentage in the country improves.
Re: One Million Five Hundred Thousand Nigerians Died by aljharem(m): 12:44am On Dec 11, 2010
chyz:

the wound is neither healing or has healed. In the US, the north ans south fought a civil war and the war is still remembered, discussed in schools, and deaths honored publicly and nationwide till this day so im not getting your point.

chyz my brother,,,, that is the US       this is nigeria

US population are mostly educated and they also have good police and military officers in US

but in nigeria we do not have that

when the fulanis fron chad were killin in jos,,,,, who helped them? ? no one the beroms were just killed for nothing

chyz even in lagos that is one of the most stable part of nigeria has OPC

now we know what OPC does in yoruba states

do u think that even in lagos there can't be roit? ? ?

i do not think that yoruba and edo kids want to hear on how there leaders were kill and yet igbos are living with them,,,,,or how the biafrans invaded bombing lagos which killed some yorubas or invaded the edo raping and killing people there which was not recorded

i do not think the igbo kids want to hear on the massacre that happened and nothing is been done about it

i do not think that northern children want to hear that igbo leaders kill there spiritual head and nothing is been done about it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beyond The TAN Adverts: What Have You Benefited From Jonathan Led Government? / Biafra Day: Massob Leader Orders Close Down Of Markerts, Banks And School May 30 / “I Am Not Too Confident About My Memory” - President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.