Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,595 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

MY Babe Claimed She Took A Blood Oath With Her Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MY Babe Claimed She Took A Blood Oath With Her Ex (1192 Views)

Reactions As Nigerian Man Took A Blood Oath With Girlfriend, Flaunts Pictures / My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend / Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MY Babe Claimed She Took A Blood Oath With Her Ex by Spman: 10:32pm On Jan 24, 2020
I don cum again with another complain.
She made this statement yesterday about how she and her ex loved each other to the extent of taking blood oath but due to family issues they couldn't end up together..

I was like why d blood oath she says it's nothing....

Though this girl loved me but i still dey reason am who still does that dx generation by taking a blood oath
Re: MY Babe Claimed She Took A Blood Oath With Her Ex by money121(m): 10:38pm On Jan 24, 2020
Congrat bro
Into one chance Relationship

Mafooo we dey ur back

1 Like

Re: MY Babe Claimed She Took A Blood Oath With Her Ex by Spman: 10:41pm On Jan 24, 2020
money121:
Congrat bro
Into one chance Relationship

Mafooo we dey ur back
well me i dont put much trust in a relationships this days
Re: MY Babe Claimed She Took A Blood Oath With Her Ex by SultanOfPuna: 10:42pm On Jan 24, 2020
Spman:
She made this statement yesterday about how she and her ex loved each other to the extent of taking blood oath but due to family issues they couldn't end up together..

Though this girl loved me but i still dey reason am who still does that dx generation by taking a blood oath
Use Your Sperm and Do Sperm Oath
It will Cancel the Blood Oath of her Ex
Blood is Thicker Than Water
But Sperm is Thicker than Blood.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY Babe Claimed She Took A Blood Oath With Her Ex by Pubichairs(m): 10:43pm On Jan 24, 2020
Comot here jhor...this early evening u carry this nyama-nyama story come
Re: MY Babe Claimed She Took A Blood Oath With Her Ex by Lamanii22(f): 11:18pm On Jan 24, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

Maddo! Odeshi!!! No shaking!!!
Re: MY Babe Claimed She Took A Blood Oath With Her Ex by Vanzcharles(m): 11:25pm On Jan 24, 2020
Guy.... Run 4 ya life ooooo, if you no wan make your gf die when u marry am or she no go fit born pikin ooo because you no know the words wey den talk when making d oath.
Re: MY Babe Claimed She Took A Blood Oath With Her Ex by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 24, 2020
"The rod and thy staff, they comfort me" psalm 121.

Use your rod scatter her punna. That oath go break.
Aldoh, any woman Wey do oath dey insecure and can be a problem in the future. Telling you from experience
Re: MY Babe Claimed She Took A Blood Oath With Her Ex by seniormallam(m): 11:59pm On Jan 24, 2020
If it's possible, follow her to the guy and ask them to end the oath immediately............ That's how my kolo friend enter one lie lie oath with a lady in secondary school days, when the lady got married, they called each other about the oath......the guy said the husband will die within 7months of wedding, that the lady should come for the breaking of oath..........the lady traveled to another state to meet the guy, they now stayed in different states, she spent 7days with the guy and they were having sex everyday and drinking one audio concoction like that.........I understood the lady did it out of love for her husband, but she was easily manipulated because of the useless audio oath they took and she'll live with the guilt of cheating for life, she's not a wayward type............I kept my distance from him since then, it means even as friend I cannot trust him again.
Re: MY Babe Claimed She Took A Blood Oath With Her Ex by Samakus(m): 3:46pm On Jan 25, 2020
Spman:

Spman, can you give me your WhatsApp number? Have a deal to discuss with you. Very important
Re: MY Babe Claimed She Took A Blood Oath With Her Ex by Azeh(m): 6:54pm On Jan 25, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

the whole sultan of puna h self ...mad o
Re: MY Babe Claimed She Took A Blood Oath With Her Ex by Spman: 8:21pm On Jan 25, 2020
Samakus:

Spman, can you give me your WhatsApp number? Have a deal to discuss with you. Very important
Is that your what'sapp contact on your profile?
So that i can send u message instead of dropping my number here in public forum
Re: MY Babe Claimed She Took A Blood Oath With Her Ex by Samakus(m): 11:32am On Jan 26, 2020
Spman:

Is that your what'sapp contact on your profile?
So that i can send u message instead of dropping my number here in public forum

Very correct! Go ahead

(1) (Reply)

How Long Does It Really Take To Fall In Love??? / ... / Why Dating Single Mum's As A Redpilled Guy Is A NO NO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.