Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

What's The Best Course To Study In Nigeria Today? - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What's The Best Course To Study In Nigeria Today? (42886 Views)

10 Best Courses To Study In Nigeria Today / The Best Engineering Course To Study In Nigeria? / What Is The Best Course To Study As A Science Student.? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Best Course To Study In Nigeria Today? by ultimatebas(m): 10:37am On Jan 25, 2020
Mechanical Engineering, Ethical Hacking,Computer Programming or Computer Science
Re: What's The Best Course To Study In Nigeria Today? by Promise47(m): 10:40am On Jan 25, 2020
SpatialKing:
Applied Mathematics
With maths you can transform yourself to a great Data Scientist, machine learning engineer, data analyst etc
Another course is
Geographic Information System
Industrial Mathematics is the best Graduated with 2.2
Re: What's The Best Course To Study In Nigeria Today? by ekwerendi(m): 10:41am On Jan 25, 2020
Any professional course that you can be licensed to practice... that's the best course.....
Goodluck

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Course To Study In Nigeria Today? by scintillation: 10:43am On Jan 25, 2020
All are good but learn a skill also. With your skill, you are sure to go. Even while in school, learn a skill. Meanwhile, we run a free paint production class on WhatsApp. It is absolutely free. Theory and practical. The practical aspect is via video. We upload a video of the production process. You ask your questions where necessary. You can connect us on WhatsApp via 08187631386
Re: What's The Best Course To Study In Nigeria Today? by Lotusflowerbomb: 10:49am On Jan 25, 2020
It's not everyone that can venture into science field, but no matter what you do, please avoid liberal Arts field. CRS, Pschology, Philosophy, Arabic, History. Go for Management Science Courses. Even if you hate maths, you can work on your maths, you don't necessarily have to have an A or a B.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Course To Study In Nigeria Today? by toye440: 10:49am On Jan 25, 2020
ikorodureporta:
What's the best course to study in today's Nigeria?
Kwaruption
Re: What's The Best Course To Study In Nigeria Today? by Truthbites: 10:49am On Jan 25, 2020
truthsayer2:
Zombie course na.....that is the best course,Once you graduate...you would be a certified zombie,always asslicking every good or bad thing bubu does,not to forget you will be placed on 30k per month salary....you are to contact that man that sells suya on every thread,mannaqgrills or something,He is the Resident CEO of Apc Zombies on Nairaland,he will guide you,dont forget,your job is to sing the praise of Apc all over social media

You are too much... big ups

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Course To Study In Nigeria Today? by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 25, 2020
Entrepreneurship

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Course To Study In Nigeria Today? by paix(m): 11:02am On Jan 25, 2020
LadySwitz:
Animal husbandry,[b][/b] Animal science, Computer science, Entrepreneurial studies, Food and nutrition, Home Economics, Architecture, Music

Modified: if you are a lady pls learn basic hand crafts. I am about enrolling in a sewing class cos i dunno how soon i will be leaving this country. I have also noticed that so many of our naija abroadians have no access to good tailors...I see most of them wearing unfitting and badly sewn dresses...which brings me to my conclusion there are bad tailors in the abroad that don't know how to sew our naija natives especially for women.
Guys can also venture into that...it's quite lucrative in the abroad too.

Hope i didn't end up typing rubbish, pls?
Wetin consign animals with marriage wey dem go get husband or wife?

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Course To Study In Nigeria Today? by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 25, 2020
veterinary medicine
Re: What's The Best Course To Study In Nigeria Today? by OvaSabi1(f): 11:13am On Jan 25, 2020
Flier:
Accounting, medicine ,pharmacy,you can’t study computer related courses in Nigeria because the lecturers don’t know anything about it they are analog
If you study accounting and master it, it’s better than any course in this world
99% of accounting graduate in Nigeria don’t know it

Please can you explain better. Thanks in advance.
Re: What's The Best Course To Study In Nigeria Today? by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 25, 2020
Business Administration
Re: What's The Best Course To Study In Nigeria Today? by Lotusflowerbomb: 11:15am On Jan 25, 2020
grin grin grin
paix:
Wetin consign animals with marriage wey dem go get husband or wife?
Re: What's The Best Course To Study In Nigeria Today? by Kehinde2017: 11:25am On Jan 25, 2020
How about English language? Isn't it relevant at all? I'm an English fresher and I don't want to regret studying the course.
Re: What's The Best Course To Study In Nigeria Today? by Kehinde2017: 11:26am On Jan 25, 2020
How about English language? Isn't it relevant at all?
I'm an English fresher and I don't want to regret studying the course. How can I get future opportunities from there?
Re: What's The Best Course To Study In Nigeria Today? by TheManOfTheYear: 11:29am On Jan 25, 2020
sleey1:
Pls come back to 21st century. Thank you
Bro I bet you, he is damn right.

Agriculture alongside Tech are the future.
As long as you need food to survive as a human being, agriculture can never be out of place.
I know many young millionaire graduates who are into nothing but agriculture.

Whether 21st century or 2nd century, u go still chop.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Course To Study In Nigeria Today? by GreatAchiever1: 11:50am On Jan 25, 2020
Kleenatics:

Sadly, there are no jobs for "mathematically-grounded" computer scientists.

The topic is largely about job availability.

D "mathematically grounded" computer scientist dont need to be job seekers... they can be job-makers...

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Course To Study In Nigeria Today? by GreatAchiever1: 11:51am On Jan 25, 2020
Kehinde2017:
How about English language? Isn't it relevant at all?
I'm an English fresher and I don't want to regret studying the course.

Las las u go become a writer. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Course To Study In Nigeria Today? by Franky826: 11:52am On Jan 25, 2020
*Opthalmology*- why? You see we are in the information age, mobile phones, computers, social media age basically. Everytime we're exposing our eyes to the screen of our gadgets. Lots of people from this age are gonna have eye complications in the future. Oh yeah you can scream God forbid or you can be prudent and jump on this train!

*Marketing* Go across the whole social media. Even offline. One way or the other people are trying to market services or a product. When you have a degree here and then Behind it up with digital marketing courses which are very broad. You're setting up yourself for the future.

*Radiology/Radiography* These set never actually find a job and their population is very small.

*Engineering* Any Engineering course is still a worthy mention

*Medicine* it's a worthy and Noble profession

*Anything IT related*
Re: What's The Best Course To Study In Nigeria Today? by einsteine(m): 11:55am On Jan 25, 2020
Advice to secondary school leavers

Study Engineering (any Engineering course is fine) or Computer Science.

In the meantime, write ATS/ICAN. In five years, you would be a graduate Engineer and qualified accountant.

Then immigrate (after using your Ican to convert to a foreign accounting qualification).

STEM graduates with business training would not go out of fashion anytime soon.
Re: What's The Best Course To Study In Nigeria Today? by LadySwitz: 11:58am On Jan 25, 2020
Lotusflowerbomb:
It's not everyone that can venture into science field, but no matter what you do, please avoid liberal Arts field. CRS, Pschology, Philosophy, Arabic, History. Go for Management Science Courses. Even if you hate maths, you can work on your maths, you don't necessarily have to have an A or a B.

Replace with Archeology.

Psychology is better...there are so many branches of psychology one can venture into....clinical psychology, Industrial psychology et al can't remember all.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Course To Study In Nigeria Today? by Ebenezar2020(m): 12:01pm On Jan 25, 2020
[s]
truthsayer2:
Zombie course na.....that is the best course,Once you graduate...you would be a certified zombie,always asslicking every good or bad thing bubu does,not to forget you will be placed on 30k per month salary....you are to contact that man that sells suya on every thread,mannaqgrills or something,He is the Resident CEO of Apc Zombies on Nairaland,he will guide you,dont forget,your job is to sing the praise of Apc all over social media
[/s] shut up
Re: What's The Best Course To Study In Nigeria Today? by Flier: 12:03pm On Jan 25, 2020
OvaSabi1:

Please can you explain better. Thanks in advance.
I mean if you want to make it big in life or you want to become a billionaire within a short period of time,study accountancy and make sure you are very good at it because 99% of accounting graduate in Nigeria today are not employable.
If you want to live a middle class life,study medicine or pharmacy.
If you want to study computer related courses,don’t try it in Nigeria it’s a waste of time,the lecturers have no idea so you won’t know anything

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Course To Study In Nigeria Today? by Ojizy1(m): 12:07pm On Jan 25, 2020
I studied Information Technology guys but I was driven by passion . While in school I developed myself so much that I was paying other's school fees while in school .

Today I make good some of money weekly to the Glory of God.

My best advice do a survey of how the world will develop in the next 10 years in Technology, health and security and make your decision based on passion.

I bought my house with 3 months earnings!
Be wise

5 Likes

Re: What's The Best Course To Study In Nigeria Today? by Alvin212(m): 12:10pm On Jan 25, 2020
G world wide.
Re: What's The Best Course To Study In Nigeria Today? by Heltinking(m): 12:13pm On Jan 25, 2020
Remote sensing and GIS
Re: What's The Best Course To Study In Nigeria Today? by OvaSabi1(f): 12:14pm On Jan 25, 2020
Flier:
I mean if you want to make it big in life or you want to become a billionaire within a short period of time,study accountancy and make sure you are very good at it because 99% of accounting graduate in Nigeria today are not employable.
If you want to live a middle class life,study medicine or pharmacy.
If you want to study computer related courses,don’t try it in Nigeria it’s a waste of time,the lecturers have no idea so you won’t know anything

Why are Accounting graduates unemployable in your own opinion? And how can an Accounting graduate make bank within a short period?
Re: What's The Best Course To Study In Nigeria Today? by Lyricalgod: 12:19pm On Jan 25, 2020
And what are the job opportunities aside teaching
VickieLove:
English education
Re: What's The Best Course To Study In Nigeria Today? by loganx: 12:22pm On Jan 25, 2020
programming/computer coding.

i see loads of medical doctors and engineers switching to coding which they initially took as just a side thing on personal interest or hubby.
Re: What's The Best Course To Study In Nigeria Today? by Realbank10(m): 12:34pm On Jan 25, 2020
Internet wise transfer or dating.
Re: What's The Best Course To Study In Nigeria Today? by PastorandMentor(m): 12:43pm On Jan 25, 2020
You be real Olosho. That shit brings money like mad.
NaijaOlosho:
Study Olosho and make.money in no time

School is a scam
Re: What's The Best Course To Study In Nigeria Today? by RICHMAN247(m): 12:43pm On Jan 25, 2020
Go for
Computer science
Medicine and sugery
Music ( If you are talented)
Civil engineering.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"We Spent N20m To Hack Into JAMB Registration Portal" – Suspect / How To Check JAMB 2015 Results / OAU Vs UI, Which Is The Best?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.