Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

What's The Best Course To Study In Nigeria Today? - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What's The Best Course To Study In Nigeria Today? (42891 Views)

10 Best Courses To Study In Nigeria Today / The Best Engineering Course To Study In Nigeria? / What Is The Best Course To Study As A Science Student.? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Best Course To Study In Nigeria Today? by EmmGee: 12:54pm On Jan 25, 2020
[quote author=ikorodureporta post=86085919]What's the best course to study
architecture
Re: What's The Best Course To Study In Nigeria Today? by Yankee101: 12:57pm On Jan 25, 2020
CS
Re: What's The Best Course To Study In Nigeria Today? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 25, 2020
Heltinking:
Remote sensing and GIS

You studied that in FUTA?

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Course To Study In Nigeria Today? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 25, 2020
gaskiyamagana:

In this naija, under dis corrupt system?
Yes na...
You can create jobs from your passion sef!
Re: What's The Best Course To Study In Nigeria Today? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 25, 2020
You be mumu!!
You think say u dey wise?
*in Asari Dokubo's voice * grin grin grin
gaskiyamagana:
Any course (s) that could make you :
PDP AND APC CHEIFTAIN
POLITICAL PROSTITUE
NATIONAL ASSEMBLY MEMBERS
STATE ASSEMBLY MEMBERS
Re: What's The Best Course To Study In Nigeria Today? by KINGJAJA888(m): 2:01pm On Jan 25, 2020
Franky826:
*Opthalmology*- why? You see we are in the information age, mobile phones, computers, social media age basically. Everytime we're exposing our eyes to the screen of our gadgets. Lots of people from this age are gonna have eye complications in the future. Oh yeah you can scream God forbid or you can be prudent and jump on this train!

*Marketing* Go across the whole social media. Even offline. One way or the other people are trying to market services or a product. When you have a degree here and then Behind it up with digital marketing courses which are very broad. You're setting up yourself for the future.

*Radiology/Radiography* These set never actually find a job and their population is very small.

*Engineering* Any Engineering course is still a worthy mention

*Medicine* it's a worthy and Noble profession

*Anything IT related*
. Is Radiography really that important ?
Re: What's The Best Course To Study In Nigeria Today? by shola07(f): 2:14pm On Jan 25, 2020
Medicine

education

food, hospitality or any agricultural related course..

or better still accounting
Re: What's The Best Course To Study In Nigeria Today? by deltateam: 2:19pm On Jan 25, 2020
PastorandMentor:
You be real Olosho. That shit brings money like mad.

and quick death too.
Re: What's The Best Course To Study In Nigeria Today? by gaskiyamagana: 2:31pm On Jan 25, 2020
midnighter:

You dont need to be a billionaire before you can be considered successful

Lack of respect for a simple life and idolising money is what is messing up Nigerian society.

A pharmacist who can look after himself and send his children to school without selling fake drugs and inflating invoices so that he can can become a "billionaire" in order to feel among is okay by me and should be okay by anybody who is serious
Your position supposed to be okay for all profession if our moral value system is not ill defined in the political, religious and societal scheme of things.
Re: What's The Best Course To Study In Nigeria Today? by EmpressT(f): 2:34pm On Jan 25, 2020
For me, there's nothing like one course is better than the other. All are the best. None is useless.
Re: What's The Best Course To Study In Nigeria Today? by PastorandMentor(m): 2:35pm On Jan 25, 2020
Everybody Must die including you.
deltateam:

and quick death too.
Re: What's The Best Course To Study In Nigeria Today? by anzaku47(m): 2:58pm On Jan 25, 2020
Sheriman:
Nigeria is not a country to practice all these courses after school
For a lazy person I guess
Re: What's The Best Course To Study In Nigeria Today? by sharone21(f): 3:01pm On Jan 25, 2020
LadySwitz:
Animal husbandry/Wifery, Animal science, Computer science, Entrepreneurial studies, Food and nutrition, Home Economics, Architecture, Music

Modified: if you are a lady pls learn basic hand crafts. I am about enrolling in a sewing class cos i dunno how soon i will be leaving this country. I have also noticed that so many of our naija abroadians have no access to good tailors...I see most of them wearing unfitting and badly sewn dresses...which brings me to my conclusion there are bad tailors in the abroad that don't know how to sew our naija natives especially for women.
Guys can also venture into that...it's quite lucrative in the abroad too.

Hope i didn't end up typing rubbish, pls?

*A graduate who wants to study CLOTHING& TEXTILE( which includes Fashion Design) in Cameroon will take between 12mths to 18mths maximum.
Re: What's The Best Course To Study In Nigeria Today? by AI007(m): 3:03pm On Jan 25, 2020
frankmoney:
Medicine
Nursing
IT related courses ( but you need to know what you are doing )
And maybe land survey ..... though it's debatable.

IT related courses and GeoSurvey are the best as of right now, especially with the latter with low competition and its a professional course which enable freelancing etc. all engineering fields got lots of field expert, and thousands of graduate are entering the field every year
Re: What's The Best Course To Study In Nigeria Today? by 3KINGZ18: 3:06pm On Jan 25, 2020
ikorodureporta:
Computer Science
Do you have any source to back this up?
Re: What's The Best Course To Study In Nigeria Today? by rafcrown(m): 3:20pm On Jan 25, 2020
idiege12:

Go teach na. Wetin you want hear again. Nobody is mentioning that because with a six month Pgd in education, anyone can comfortably be a professional in the field. Plus, teachers are broke. We talking lucrative and good pay fields here.
Take it easy.
Re: What's The Best Course To Study In Nigeria Today? by frankmoney(m): 3:49pm On Jan 25, 2020
AI007:

IT related courses and GeoSurvey are the best as of right now, especially with the latter with low competition and its a professional course which enable freelancing etc. all engineering fields got lots of field expert, and thousands of graduate are entering the field every year
that's true
Re: What's The Best Course To Study In Nigeria Today? by Dasilva10: 4:16pm On Jan 25, 2020
eni4real:
Best course to study is the one you are passionate about.. The one that can fuel your creativities!!!

More wisdom my brother.

If everyone permit their passion to usher them into careers, the best practitioners will be found in every sphere.
But, No! The majority go thinking about money spinning courses all thanks to poverty, pride and ignorance.

As for myself,
I noticed I've got a natural flair for writing.
I have written a lot of poems and a few books, I'm sure of bagging a degree in English in the coming years. Besides, I am a male hairdresser, I'm keen on making money outside my course of study.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Course To Study In Nigeria Today? by dauddy97(m): 4:45pm On Jan 25, 2020
Ojizy1:
I studied Information Technology guys but I was driven by passion . While in school I developed myself so much that I was paying other's school fees while in school .

Today I make good some of money weekly to the Glory of God.

My best advice do a survey of how the world will develop in the next 10 years in Technology, health and security and make your decision based on passion.

I bought my house with 3 months earnings!
Be wise
How do you go about this. Tell me the harks of life. I am hungry for my future.
Re: What's The Best Course To Study In Nigeria Today? by qtx(m): 5:09pm On Jan 25, 2020
Computer Sc and major in AI. Thank me later
Re: What's The Best Course To Study In Nigeria Today? by qtx(m): 5:10pm On Jan 25, 2020
shola07:
Medicine

education

food, hospitality or any agricultural related course..

or better still accounting
AI will soon take over all those.
Re: What's The Best Course To Study In Nigeria Today? by nervorum: 5:14pm On Jan 25, 2020
frankmoney:
Medicine
Nursing
IT related courses ( but you need to know what you are doing )
And maybe land survey ..... though it's debatable.

Nursing, IT ok. Medicine? Run away.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Course To Study In Nigeria Today? by bluefilm: 5:25pm On Jan 25, 2020
Foreign languages most especially German.

Surest way to run away from naija.
Re: What's The Best Course To Study In Nigeria Today? by xtremeTall(m): 5:55pm On Jan 25, 2020
Why is no one mentioning law undecided undecided
Re: What's The Best Course To Study In Nigeria Today? by midnighter(f): 6:11pm On Jan 25, 2020
gaskiyamagana:

Your position supposed to be okay for all profession if our moral value system is not ill defined in the political, religious and societal scheme of things.

Yes, but you dont need to join the bad moral character that we are falling into by mocking pharmacists and doctors just because they will never be billionaires. That was just my point
Re: What's The Best Course To Study In Nigeria Today? by Wireproductivit(m): 6:47pm On Jan 25, 2020
Cyber security
Foreign language

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Course To Study In Nigeria Today? by shola07(f): 7:33pm On Jan 25, 2020
qtx:

AI will soon take over all those.

meaning?
Re: What's The Best Course To Study In Nigeria Today? by ZikZikZik: 7:41pm On Jan 25, 2020
Slayer10:

I sorry for you. You go suffer grin
I swear. Dey dunno why is going on grin
Re: What's The Best Course To Study In Nigeria Today? by gaskiyamagana: 7:46pm On Jan 25, 2020
realokopi:
You be mumu!!
You think say u dey wise?
*in Asari Dokubo's voice * grin grin grin
If only you can understand that Nigerians is at the mercy of those I mentioned you will not be saying dis.
Re: What's The Best Course To Study In Nigeria Today? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 25, 2020
Sorry bro I was just joking with you ooo... I thought you would understand grin grin
gaskiyamagana:

If only you can understand that Nigerians is at the mercy of those I mentioned you will not be saying dis.
Re: What's The Best Course To Study In Nigeria Today? by 7victor(m): 8:03pm On Jan 25, 2020
Mathematics

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"We Spent N20m To Hack Into JAMB Registration Portal" – Suspect / OAU Vs UI, Which Is The Best? / University In Nigeria With The Most Recognized Alumni?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.