Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,543 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her (53634 Views)

I Have Feelings For My House Help. / I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged / I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by Ostrogoth(m): 7:00pm On Jan 25, 2020
Ladylite:

In the name of KARMA I pray for you that you will love a lady, even marry her then discover she never loved you, that she just wanted children and that's all she will leave you too.

You are not well. Your brain is in your deek
Karma ko, marker ni! You ladies always act like you have the monopoly of playing with the heart of the opposite sex. BTW, I don't support the guy in question, but then its one of those things.
Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by tityboi: 7:01pm On Jan 25, 2020
Why
Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by WeRblessed(f): 7:03pm On Jan 25, 2020
Etinosa1234:
Should I Use And Dump This Girl Or Not?

PLS I have an issue bothering me.
There is this girl in my class that likes me.. but I don't like her one bit. Yes she's fine and all that but the feeling is not jus there.

At first I jus wanted to bang her and break up with her but. I don't want to break her heart...I don't want to be seen as the devil in my class..

Due to pressure from her friends...I jus lied to her that I had feelings for her. Now the thing is paining me badly...

I know that this relationship won't last

Keeping lying. Keep using and dumping. Tomorrow you will blame your misfortunes on your village people.

Karma does not discriminate against age, gender or tribe.

Continue!
Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 25, 2020
blackjack21:

Oh come on, stop trying to act tough on behalf of someone. And, I care because, the day we stopped caring about the plight of one another that's the day you will find out how privileged you were to participate in this thing called humanity.
na so preacher
Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by Groovy1993: 7:14pm On Jan 25, 2020
Xisnin:

No, you don't get to define reality for everyone but yourself.
Some consider honor their most priced asset and will become sad if they lose it.
Others, of course, thinks it is money and can exchange their life for it.

But it is not in your place to tell others what to value the most.

Money was just a symbol. It could be using him to study or using for accommodation.
Bottom line is sex is only a favor to a guy with low self esteem when in a romantic relationship.
Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by ojaysam25(m): 7:25pm On Jan 25, 2020
it is Good you still have conscience,if it were to be some guys,dey we bang her before creating this thread....anyway face your study o
Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by ajog1: 7:26pm On Jan 25, 2020
Moralgladiator:
Get used to lying to women,that way they open those legs faster. It's part of a womans makeup to be sexually turned on by fantasy stories of feelings and love.
Baba, your username, and this advice oppose each other!

1 Like

Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by generaltbn: 7:30pm On Jan 25, 2020
Etinosa1234:

There is this girl in my class that likes me.. but I don't like her one bit. Yes she's fine and all that but the feeling is not jus there.

At first I jus wanted to bang her and break up with her but. I don't want to break her heart...I don't want to be seen as the devil in my class..

Due to pressure from her friends...I jus lied to her that I had feelings for her. Now the thing is paining me badly...

do you have a sister, May other guys do to your sister what you intend to do to that girl
Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by biggy26: 7:38pm On Jan 25, 2020
BUSHHUNTER:
Similar thing happened to me, I approached a girl cos of beauty and fat ass....after awhile I discovered she's not intelligent at all.

I had to cut her off but she still track me everywhere wondering what's the issue.
grin grin kolo!
Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by Sobandetobi(m): 7:39pm On Jan 25, 2020
In your own interest leave her alone. Law of KARMA is sacrosanct bro
My1kobo advice to you��������
Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by jaxxy(m): 7:40pm On Jan 25, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Even professional heart breakers both guys and gals here are warning and insulting the poor guy for saying his mind and seeking advice. Lmao
Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by biggy26: 7:42pm On Jan 25, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Everything mustn't be relationship na, why can't you guys just be friends and discuss other issues. Isn't she a human being?
Just avoid leading her on with romantic talk.

1 Like

Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by obowunmi(m): 8:08pm On Jan 25, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Bleep her and move on. Nothing special. What if she doesn't like you too ?

1 Like

Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 25, 2020
ajog1:
Baba, your username, and this advice oppose each other!
truth of human character and will is what I speak.
Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by Omar09(m): 8:10pm On Jan 25, 2020
grin grin
Michellekabod2:
at least he was honest unlike many active nlanders that are in secondary schools with a java enabled phone but pretend to be working class adults

1 Like

Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by 8stargeneral: 8:12pm On Jan 25, 2020
Nairaland full of small small pikin this days! alright
Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by Rillycool(m): 8:14pm On Jan 25, 2020
Do to her what her fellow girls do to men.

Friendzone her and tell her you don't want a relationship with her because you feel no affection for her.

She is going to feel hurt but with time she would get over it

Girls do Same thing to men all the time and they feel no remorse.

There is nothing malicious if you,don't reciprocate someone's love for you.

Attraction is not a,choice.

Be a man and be decisive.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 25, 2020
8stargeneral:
Nairaland full of small small pikin this days! alright
Maturity isn't about age but a thing of the mind and liberal approval of adulthood unto will and character.
State your opinion or get the Bleep lost with your old woman mentality.
Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by victorian(f): 8:27pm On Jan 25, 2020
Ladylite:

In the name of KARMA I pray for you that you will love a lady, even marry her then discover she never loved you, that she just wanted children and that's all she will leave you too.

No need wasting your time typing such.

Karma is already on such guys. Cant u see divorce cases everywhere?

Wives dumping their husbands and kids then running away with a lover boys.

Its already happening to men , who did the same thing to ladies in school or when they were busy sowing wild oats here and there.

Decay happening in marriages didnt just start overnight. The sins these men commit in their past is haunting their homes.

Karma is real, thats one beauty of life i love most.

Etinosa1234 ,biko dump her after uv fucvked all styles and move on to your next victim.
Keep breaking hearts. Its your calling.

Except u didnt taste that pussy then u are safe.
Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by Omar09(m): 8:30pm On Jan 25, 2020
How the hell did this guy Etinosa1234 make the front page with this shitty article? Bro you gotta teach me skills.

1 Like

Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 25, 2020
Ladylite:

LMAO...the way this thing pains girls ehn...
See the way you've taken it. U girls are just too soft. If a girl said this about a guy, we guys will probably laugh it off and even tell the girl to chop his money. But this thing really pain u sha...
Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by MedicH: 8:35pm On Jan 25, 2020
WeRblessed:

Keeping lying. Keep using and dumping. Tomorrow you will blame your misfortunes on your village people.

Karma does not discriminate against age, gender or tribe.

Continue!

See who's talking.
Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by EnterpriseMan: 8:36pm On Jan 25, 2020
Exodora:
You problem is that you don't even know what you like and what you don't .
You don't want to break her heart.And again the thing is paining you badly because you lied to her that you loved which you don't.
Can you please explain this , because is only love that will make one feel all these. Until you realize that you love that girl your sense will come back to it's rightful place.
If this is not love maybe you should explain what love is please.

Most likely guilt

1 Like

Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by Skmoda360(m): 8:38pm On Jan 25, 2020
Mymynd4u:

That babe is a mami.. She will use u not the way u think..

Use her and dump her, ur life will be ruined without no remedy

Use her and don't dump her, ur life will still ruined but with little remdey

If you no use her not dump her, ur life will still be ruined by another one..

Don't come online and start shouting, can I still make 3rd class? Can I drop out and start afresh?

Ur choice. I'm watching ooooo cool grin
grin grin
Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by MedicH: 8:39pm On Jan 25, 2020
victorian:

No need wasting your time typing such.

Karma is already on such guys. Cant u see divorce cases everywhere?

Wives dumping their husbands and kids then running away with a lover boys.

Its already happening to men , who did the same thing to ladies in school or when they were busy sowing wild oats here and there.

Decay happening in marriages didnt just start overnight. The sins these men commit in their past is haunting their homes.

Karma is real, thats one beauty of life i love most.

Etinosa1234 ,biko dump her after uv fucvked all styles and move on to your next victim.
Keep breaking hearts. Its your calling.

Except u didnt taste that pussy then u are safe.

And karma is at peace with the girls that pretend to be angry so a man will keep on paying. We know how it all goes down we know the ones that become evening newspapers and end up in prayers houses where pastor prints his picture on their panties so they can wear and trap men but all na wash. Karma is real.
Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by Sundaycomputer: 8:49pm On Jan 25, 2020
Give her number
Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by Witchersunited: 8:55pm On Jan 25, 2020
justnock:
You might end up falling for her, but may sense fall on you for being a fvckboy. I pray I jam your younger sister. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
it's the pity that grows into love and leads to heartbreak
Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by victorian(f): 8:58pm On Jan 25, 2020
MedicH:

And karma is at peace with the girls that pretend to be angry so a man will keep on paying. We know how it all goes down we know the ones that become evening newspapers and end up in prayers houses where pastor prints his picture on their panties so they can wear and trap men but all na wash. Karma is real.

My dear, its better to be evening newspaper as u call it ,than to be a punching bag to oness husband as a married woman.

Guess what a friend i.met on fscebook, chatted me up this morning on watsapp showind swollen eyes and lips crying, shes done wirh her husband before he kills her. If u see how she looks u will cry for this married woman.

You think all.marriages are heaven on earth?

Lol think again.

I look fresher and happier with great peace of mind than some married women out there , who live in fear and shadow of their once fresh looks but now look old and lost byforce. One can see how lost and alone they feel being married in their eyes.

God is my witness i have never gone to shiloh to pray for marriage. Marriage people are running away from.

I cherish my peace of mind more than wearing a wedding band filled with troubles.
Number of divorced women and single mothers are increasing daily . They full everywhere ,likewise men with haunted looks, while some with wicked eyes filled with regret.

Lemme be evening newspaper, thank you.

I love my life as it is.

1 Like

Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by kollinzgee(m): 9:00pm On Jan 25, 2020
Ladylite:

you can't force yourself to love someone you don't love it happens naturally.you cannot choose who to fall in love with you think it's only women who cannot choose.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is Your Thought On This Chained Pre-Wedding Photo? / “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady / I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.