Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her (53629 Views)

I Have Feelings For My House Help. / I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged / I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by MedicH: 9:03pm On Jan 25, 2020
victorian:

My dear, its better to be evening newspaper as u call it ,than to be a punching bag to oness husband as a married woman.

Guess what a friend i.met on fscebook, chatted me up this morning on watsapp showind swollen eyes and lips crying, shes done wirh her husband before he kills her. If u see how she looks u will cry for this married woman.

You think all.marriages are heaven on earth?

Lol think again.

I look fresher and happier with great peace of mind than some married women out there , who live in fear and shadow of their once fresh looks but now look old byforce.

God is my witness i have never gone to shiloh to pray for marriage.

I cherish my peace of mind more than wearing a wedding band filled with troubles.
Number of divorced women and single mothers are increasing daily . They full everywhere ,likewise men with haunted looks, while some with wicked eyes filled with regret.

Lemme be evening newspaper, thank you.

I love my life as it is.

I dont support domestic violence. Even if ur friend is passing through what karma presented for her judging from her past, domestic violence is wrong. Tell her to quit latest tomorrow morning.
Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by osazsky(m): 9:07pm On Jan 25, 2020
Within patience nor go see for class

Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by extremelygolden: 9:08pm On Jan 25, 2020
KmniAutos:
Na una wahala be that.

By the way who get prepaid metre for sale, quote me, that's if you are in Lagos.

My dear, prepaid meter is not transferable. Source for people around your area, especially within your street that want to sell theirs. Or go to NEPA Office and confirm from them how it works.

A neighbour moved out to about two streets away. When he wanted to move his prepaid meter, NEPA told him his meter cannot function in the new street unless he buys a new one.

He eventually bought a new meter.
Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by 3henry: 9:12pm On Jan 25, 2020
RZArecta:
You actually don’t have any problem in this life sir cool

Lolz..
Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by Fivepercent: 9:13pm On Jan 25, 2020
Eiya....how do you want us to pity you...in all CAPS or lowercase? Ever heard of the ouroboros? A snake eating itself....the answer to this question is in the question itself....Go Figure!
Etinosa1234:
Should I Use And Dump This Girl Or Not?

PLS I have an issue bothering me.
There is this girl in my class that likes me.. but I don't like her one bit. Yes she's fine and all that but the feeling is not jus there.

At first I jus wanted to bang her and break up with her but. I don't want to break her heart...I don't want to be seen as the devil in my class..

Due to pressure from her friends...I jus lied to her that I had feelings for her. Now the thing is paining me badly...

I know that this relationship won't last
Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by victorian(f): 9:14pm On Jan 25, 2020
MedicH:

I dont support domestic violence. Even if ur friend is passing through what karma presented for her judging from her past, domestic violence is wrong. Tell her to quit latest tomorrow morning.

Shes back to her father's house, she said she had to bite him and run away from the house and her father told her to come back home immediately . Hes not ready to loose a daughter.
Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 25, 2020
What you did is a form of deceit, though it is not unusual. Men have always used promises of 'love and commitment' to buy sex while women have aways used promises of sex to buy 'love and commitment'.

Don't fret. The best type of relationship is the one that actually lacks any form of feelings. You trade mutually and can either seek to extend and even formalise the contract if your mutual customer satisfaction is being met, or you can dissolve it when satisfaction has eroded. What you just did is enter a contract with your big head instead of your little one; so I guess you have less chance of being 'femalesploited' in the long run as all 'lovestruck' men inevitably are.

1 Like

Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by kecee99(m): 9:18pm On Jan 25, 2020
Etinosa1234:
At first I just wanted to bang her and break up with her but.
Op, you are not well. so you want to use and dump someone's pikin abi When she turns into a player and an heartless gold digger, don't come here crying women are heartless for messing with your feelings undecided
Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 25, 2020
Groovy1993:
What is your definition of use and dump?
If it's sex, then you are both using each other.

Nothing like use and dump except you are collecting her money.
If she's collecting your money, then you are the one who is being used and most likely will be dumped.
Emotions are more important in a love affair than money
Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by Fejimummy: 9:24pm On Jan 25, 2020
you are the definition of evil... must you have sex with a girl for fun especially when it's not mutual? if she commits suicide it's on you asshole cos not every girl I emotionally stable to take shit like this
Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by frozen70(f): 9:40pm On Jan 25, 2020
Etinosa1234:

PLS I have an issue bothering me.
There is this girl in my class that likes me.. but I don't like her one bit. Yes she's fine and all that but the feeling is not jus there.

At first I jus wanted to bang her and break up with her but. I don't want to break her heart...I don't want to be seen as the devil in my class..

Due to pressure from her friends...I jus lied to her that I had feelings for her. Now the thing is paining me badly...

I know that this relationship won't last

Just respect your self and hold yourself

You are matured enough to know when to play with a woman and keep her heart or break her heart
Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 25, 2020
BUSHHUNTER:
Similar thing happened to me, I approached a girl cos of beauty and fat ass....after awhile I discovered she's not intelligent at all.

I had to cut her off but she still track me everywhere wondering what's the issue.

Send her number through DM pls,there’s a survey i’m doing. Thank you
Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by Groovy1993: 9:46pm On Jan 25, 2020
Renerd:

Emotions are more important in a love affair than money

Really...

Well in my experience, people choose money over emotional support all the time. Especially women. They are more likely to dump a broke lover than an abusive lover.
Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by Etinosa1234: 10:06pm On Jan 25, 2020
frozen70:

Just respect your self and hold yourself

You are matured enough to know when to play with a woman and keep her heart or break her heart

thanks
Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by Etinosa1234: 10:07pm On Jan 25, 2020
kecee99:
Op, you are not well. so you want to use and dump someone's pikin abi When she turns into a player and an heartless gold digger, don't come here crying women are heartless for messing with your feelings undecided

All because I don't want to be a Bleep boy
Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by Etinosa1234: 10:09pm On Jan 25, 2020
jaxxy:

Even professional heart breakers both guys and gals here are warning and insulting the poor guy for saying his mind and seeking advice. Lmao

I jus tire ooo...

All of them dey claim saints....but their conscience don die
Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by Etinosa1234: 10:10pm On Jan 25, 2020
generaltbn:
do you have a sister, May other guys do to your sister what you intend to do to that girl

Jus Because I don't like someone ...and don't want to break her heart
Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by Etinosa1234: 10:12pm On Jan 25, 2020
WeRblessed:

Keeping lying. Keep using and dumping. Tomorrow you will blame your misfortunes on your village people.

Karma does not discriminate against age, gender or tribe.

Continue!

I'm jus being honest here....

Assuming I didn't think twice nko
Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by Etinosa1234: 10:13pm On Jan 25, 2020
Youthleader22:

Guy you in school. It’s all fun. Bang your thing and if you wanna stay, stay... if you don’t leave. Live goes on. But bang her first.

thanks boss
Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by Etinosa1234: 10:13pm On Jan 25, 2020
Kaydans:

Oga she is not fine say the truth.

let's jus say she's jus there

1 Like

Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by Etinosa1234: 10:14pm On Jan 25, 2020
Moralgladiator:
Get used to lying to women,that way they open those legs faster. It's part of a womans makeup to be sexually turned on by fantasy stories of feelings and love.

That lying part go hard...

I jus don't want to hurt their feelings

I easily feel remorse
Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by milanseedorf(m): 10:17pm On Jan 25, 2020
You still dey school. Abeg chop clean mouth. With time she go find person wey she go settle with

1 Like

Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by Etinosa1234: 10:17pm On Jan 25, 2020
blackjack21:

You're so selfish
You're not even worried about how she would fare if you broke up with her rather, you're worried about how the people would perceive you in the class.
So sorry for you.

So I should not think abt my own feelings be4 continuing in a relationship with her...

Haba...

At least I'll try to apologise to her
Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by Etinosa1234: 10:18pm On Jan 25, 2020
manlawal:
How old are you and what class are you?
20...300level
Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by Etinosa1234: 10:19pm On Jan 25, 2020
Exodora:
You problem is that you don't even know what you like and what you don't .
You don't want to break her heart.And again the thing is paining you badly because you lied to her that you loved which you don't.
Can you please explain this , because is only love that will make one feel all these. Until you realize that you love that girl your sense will come back to it's rightful place.
If this is not love maybe you should explain what love is please.

I don't like her...

I'm just thinking abt how sad she'll be if I break up with her
Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by Etinosa1234: 10:21pm On Jan 25, 2020
MDBrand:

Oga you are very stupid. Do you even have sisters? Were you given birth to by a woman?. What manner of bullshit is this?.
She loves you but you don't love her, instead of you to just go ahead and tell her the truth, you want to use her and dump her.

We humans are the masterminds of our own problems. Tomorrow when karma comes for you, you'll say your enemies are at work. slowpoke

I'm having second thoughts on making a decision and this is all u can say

Do u know what others do
Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by Adesolomon2014(m): 10:22pm On Jan 25, 2020
justnock:
You might end up falling for her, but may sense fall on you for being a fvckboy. I pray I jam your younger sister. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Then what does that make you?
Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by MickzyDonald: 10:26pm On Jan 25, 2020
Mtcheeew

Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by KmniAutos(m): 10:27pm On Jan 25, 2020
extremelygolden:

My dear, prepaid meter is not transferable. Source for people around your area, especially within your street that want to sell theirs. Or go to NEPA Office and confirm from them how it works.

A neighbour moved out to about two streets away. When he wanted to move his prepaid meter, NEPA told him his meter cannot function in the new street unless he buys a new one.

He eventually bought a new meter.

Thank you for this info, a friend needs actually, I will pass the message across

1 Like

Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by omohlexy: 10:39pm On Jan 25, 2020
Groovy1993:
What is your definition of use and dump?
If it's sex, then you are both using each other.

Nothing like use and dump except you are collecting her money.
If she's collecting your money, then you are the one who is being used and most likely will be dumped.
What about me that gives them only indomie and egg? Are they using me too? Pls advice
Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by 8stargeneral: 10:39pm On Jan 25, 2020
Moralgladiator:
Maturity isn't about age but a thing of the mind and liberal approval of adulthood unto will and character.
State your opinion or get the Bleep lost with your old woman mentality.
Ur a clown..did I mentioned ur name?
Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by Etinosa1234: 10:49pm On Jan 25, 2020
Omar09:
I'm surprised y'all didn't see the "class" he belonged.

it's not secondary I'm referring to ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

“My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady / Bride's Friend Gets A Proposal From Boyfriend At Her Wedding (pics) / Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.