Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:51 PM

I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her (53955 Views)

I Have Feelings For My House Help. / I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged / I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by BlackLaw: 10:06am On Jan 26, 2020
justnock:
You might end up falling for her, but may sense fall on you for being a fvckboy. I pray I jam your younger sister. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
if you have no sensible advice for the young man, sharap and stop being judgmental.
@op we've all been caught up in that kind of situation at some point, if I've learned anything, the earlier you tell the truth the better. Hell, you can even equalize the lie with another lie by telling her you're in another relationship.
Meanwhile, let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

1 Like

Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by gorefillgroup: 10:38am On Jan 26, 2020
What are we to follow your breast and pussy ? Because that's what you selling
Myleakupdate:
Please follow me on twitter

https://mobile.twitter.com/GistGal
Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by BarrSly: 12:23pm On Jan 26, 2020
Wow bro.. I'm sorry you had to learn the hard way..I also learnt the hard way... And there's two things we learn from mistakes.. Which is..

1. Learn and decide to not make such mistakes again....

Or

2. Learn and still continue being a fool....

I'm glad you went with number 1.

Peace

Nobleking2000:

This is the best advice so far this thing just happenned to me. I am even regretting not doing so when i had the chance i thought we were in love until a sudden change in behaviour by her after underground job i discovered that she has found another guy whom she is now dating behind my back. i regret the days the opportunities came i failed to make use of it. Women can be manipulative without even considering the feelings of their partners. Dont fail to take this opportunity. i am talking from personal expereince.

1 Like

Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by extremelygolden: 1:01pm On Jan 26, 2020
KmniAutos:

Thank you for this info, a friend needs actually, I will pass the message across

You are welcome.
Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by bonnyhope: 1:46pm On Jan 26, 2020
Omar09:
I'm surprised y'all didn't see the "class" he belonged.

probably he is still in sec. sch

1 Like

Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by Memyselfu2009(m): 1:52pm On Jan 26, 2020
Simply tell her you Dont have feelings for her

1 Like

Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by Groovy1993: 2:42pm On Jan 26, 2020
Renerd:

Ye, that's true also, well I rarely come across girls that love me because of material gain. Infact, they will rather provide for my need.
I guess its karma at work.

You are probably still young.

1 Like

Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by valirex: 2:57pm On Jan 26, 2020
Ladylite:

In the name of KARMA I pray for you that you will love a lady, even marry her then discover she never loved you, that she just wanted children and that's all she will leave you too.

You are not well. Your brain is in your deek

Your entire comment shows how much of a fool you are. Just come online and spew your hatred for the male folks, he asked for advice and is that so hard to give. If you had nothing upstairs you could have simply ignored the post.
Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 26, 2020
Groovy1993:

You are probably still young.
Well I agree with you, if you said so
Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by kelvinovie25(m): 6:11pm On Jan 26, 2020
BUSHHUNTER:
Similar thing happened to me, I approached a girl cos of beauty and fat ass....after awhile I discovered she's not intelligent at all.

I had to cut her off but she still track me everywhere wondering what's the issue.
I feel your pain bro, it's very difficult having a woman without wisdom as a gf, they just don't know it's no longer about beauty no more

1 Like

Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by SHOCK7(m): 9:23pm On Feb 12, 2020
Ladylite:

In the name of KARMA I pray for you that you will love a lady, even marry her then discover she never loved you, that she just wanted children and that's all she will leave you too.

You are not well. Your brain is in your deek
Hello Lite, that's 2 harsh na,tone it down his looking for advice!!!
Though you kinda cute.
Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by SHOCK7(m): 9:42pm On Feb 12, 2020
medTechworld:
ooops
hello Med
Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by Ladylite: 10:31pm On Feb 12, 2020
SHOCK7:

Hello Lite, that's 2 harsh na,tone it down his looking for advice!!!
Though you kinda cute.

I pray someone will seek advice like this to bang your daughter or your sister.... Tell me you won't be harsh. You are not a lady so you won't feel it.

He is seeking advice to ruin a life and you come here to attack me for being damn straight and very blunt abi? You brain is in your deek. Radarada
Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by SHOCK7(m): 1:40pm On Feb 13, 2020
Ladylite:

I pray someone will seek advice like this to bang your daughter or your sister.... Tell me you won't be harsh. You are not a lady so you won't feel it.

He is seeking advice to ruin a life and you come here to attack me for being damn straight and very blunt abi? You brain is in your deek. Radarada
I tried to reason with you, maybe you could be sensible but I was completely wrong. Being a judgemental Bitch! him having sex with her and dumping her will not ruin her life.
what d'hell is Radarada?
Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by Ladylite: 5:33pm On Feb 13, 2020
SHOCK7:

I tried to reason with you, maybe you could be sensible but I was completely wrong. Being a judgemental Bitch! him having sex with her and dumping her will not ruin her life.
what d'hell is Radarada?

Imagine the decadence of you ur mind. He can sleep with her and dump her.

Hopefully your daughter will date such guys short term. May you be alive to share the pain.
Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by BarrSly: 4:47am On Feb 14, 2020
You’re just a big fool look at your life! You wanted to kiss her ass and lick it you were busy saying ‘you are kinda cute’ shey now wen she don insult you and your ancestors your eye don neat hahahahaha

SHOCK7:

what d'hell is Radarada?
Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by SHOCK7(m): 2:41pm On Feb 15, 2020
BarrSly:

You’re just a big fool look at your life! You wanted to kiss her ass and lick it you were busy saying ‘you are kinda cute’ shey now wen she don insult you and your ancestors your eye don neat hahahahaha

Amebo!!!And how is Dis any business of yours!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian / 18+: Daddy's New Wife / Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.