Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,846 members, 7,817,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her (53669 Views)

I Have Feelings For My House Help. / I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged / I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by Etinosa1234: 10:52pm On Jan 25, 2020
Xavfra:

E b lyk say u no dey use ur brain
He is being honest here nd u r cursing him
Is it by force to love

Thanks boss...

Most of them cursing and swearing are just hypocrites and have certainly done worse than this

1 Like

Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by Etinosa1234: 10:56pm On Jan 25, 2020
poyet:
Where is her picture?
I can't do such...
Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by Etinosa1234: 10:56pm On Jan 25, 2020
Analysiscorner:
Your conscience is already pricking you. Don't use her. Tell her that you are not into her. That is the better option for you. She might feel sad initially but will eventually respect you for being honest.

Thanks boss
Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 25, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Thanks boss...

Most of them cursing and swearing are just hypocrites and have certainly done worse than this

U r only being honest so allow dem f... Off

1 Like

Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by Etinosa1234: 10:58pm On Jan 25, 2020
micflo28:
Useless boy. Extra year fall on you

U think everyone is Like u

Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by Etinosa1234: 11:03pm On Jan 25, 2020
Exodora:
You problem is that you don't even know what you like and what you don't .
You don't want to break her heart.And again the thing is paining you badly because you lied to her that you loved which you don't.
Can you please explain this , because is only love that will make one feel all these. Until you realize that you love that girl your sense will come back to it's rightful place.
If this is not love maybe you should explain what love is please.

I jus don't want to feel guilty
Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by HeavenlyHolines(m): 11:06pm On Jan 25, 2020
I have taken my time to carefully read through all the counsels and advice and I feel many of us till need to learn a lot about life.
(1) Relationship is 100% physical and spiritual. Don't let go d spiritual for the physical.
(2)Any relationship built by formication will be pull down by Adultery.
(3)For Ladies, don't make love with guy that is not ur husbands because they will end up using it against u.
(4)For the guys,don't invest ur time,effort and money on a girl who is not ur wife.
(5)As a girl,on no account must u spend nights in a guy's who is not ur husband.
(6)Sex is not the major thing in a relationship. So don't kill yourself over it.
(7)Sex is not love and love is not sex. So don't get it twisted.
NOTE: There is judgement for all immoral persons. Shalom
Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by Donice01: 11:08pm On Jan 25, 2020
Mean while see the African tribe that offers sex to guest, please click the subscribe button for updates

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANxiYcJLL5g
Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by Etinosa1234: 11:24pm On Jan 25, 2020
Jidkidz:
Guy I know u..you study @moore plantation.Animal science department..casted

Wrong person pls... I don't even know where that place is
Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by MDBrand: 11:32pm On Jan 25, 2020
Etinosa1234:

I'm having second thoughts on making a decision and this is all u can say

Do u know what others do
Mr Man don't try that shit
Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by Savagethe21st(m): 11:39pm On Jan 25, 2020
Lol...u arents supposed to catch feelings..eat the cookie and move on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xIeDaMpmCY Hey I'm a teen producer from lagos doing it all on his own and I'll appreciate if y'all check my beats out and show some love(subscribe).I'm not trying to be annoying just wanna pursue my dreams

1 Like

Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 26, 2020
Etinosa1234:

That lying part go hard...

I jus don't want to hurt their feelings

I easily feel remorse
Then you better fall in love with her..
Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by Nobody: 12:08am On Jan 26, 2020
Savagethe21st:
Lol...u arents supposed to catch feelings..eat the cookie and move on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xIeDaMpmCY Hey I'm a teen producer from lagos doing it all on his own and I'll appreciate if y'all check my beats out and show some love(subscribe).I'm not trying to be annoying just wanna pursue my dreams
Anything special about your beats?
Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 26, 2020
HeavenlyHolines:
I have taken my time to carefully read through all the counsels and advice and I feel many of us till need to learn a lot about life.
(1) Relationship is 100% physical and spiritual. Don't let go d spiritual for the physical.
(2)Any relationship built by formication will be pull down by Adultery.
(3)For Ladies, don't make love with guy that is not ur husbands because they will end up using it against u.
(4)For the guys,don't invest ur time,effort and money on a girl who is not ur wife.
(5)As a girl,on no account must u spend nights in a guy's who is not ur husband.
(6)Sex is not the major thing in a relationship. So don't kill yourself over it.
(7)Sex is not love and love is not sex. So don't get it twisted.
NOTE: There is judgement for all immoral persons. Shalom
And here comes the hypocrites....those without sin.
Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 26, 2020
Etinosa1234:

I jus don't want to feel guilty
Were nla ni re
Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by BarrSly: 1:05am On Jan 26, 2020
She fit like u today.. Tomorrow she go change ooooo nothing like true love or long lasting love... So do your thing and stick around or rather try and stick around then look for a fault in her which she'll agree with u is indeed a fault with her then tell her u can't stay with such fault... So even if the relationship goes sour she'll always blame herself.

2 Likes

Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by Ilekokonit: 1:33am On Jan 26, 2020
I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her.
Women don't like the truth anyway.
Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by WeRblessed(f): 2:15am On Jan 26, 2020
MedicH:

See who's talking.

I beg your pardon?
Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by frozen70(f): 4:03am On Jan 26, 2020
Etinosa1234:

thanks

You are good
Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by HeavenlyHolines(m): 5:05am On Jan 26, 2020
My dear,its not about those without sin or being a hypocrite. The issue is that we want to live a life to please God
Moralgladiator:
Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by Nobody: 5:26am On Jan 26, 2020
Ladylite:

In the name of KARMA I pray for you that you will love a lady, even marry her then discover she never loved you, that she just wanted children and that's all she will leave you too.

You are not well. Your brain is in your deek

Relationship and marriages in naija nah ruse. Allow the guy make he enjoy himself...Toto is not for one man. Let him keep explore his fucking skills until he meet his Waterloo...
Have I said anything?
Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by Nobody: 5:27am On Jan 26, 2020
Moralgladiator:
Copy and paste write-up
Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by Judybash93(m): 5:52am On Jan 26, 2020
Ma niggi, how old are you?
Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by Kakamorufu(m): 6:40am On Jan 26, 2020
karma is real
Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by Pat081: 6:40am On Jan 26, 2020
Etinosa1234:
Should I Use And Dump This Girl Or Not?

PLS I have an issue bothering me.
There is this girl in my class that likes me.. but I don't like her one bit. Yes she's fine and all that but the feeling is not jus there.

At first I jus wanted to bang her and break up with her but. I don't want to break her heart...I don't want to be seen as the devil in my class..

Due to pressure from her friends...I jus lied to her that I had feelings for her. Now the thing is paining me badly...

I know that this relationship won't last
as time goes up the love will cum n if u use her n dump her u may need her help after so use ur brain not wot is between ur legs
Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by Realtizzy(m): 6:55am On Jan 26, 2020
How will this nonsense post make front page uncle seun?
Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by NACE13: 7:00am On Jan 26, 2020
Op, what you did at first isn't advisable but you were under pressure, I understand that. I did same to a girl just to get over my ex, after about 2-3months of dating, I still didn't feel anything. I had to do it through the phone because I couldn't look her in the eye. She rained all sort of insults on me which I gladly swallowed.
Try to see how it goes first, you may end up liking her or if you can't take that step, just end it immediately since nothing has been invested in the fresh relationship.

The second and third girl that opened up to me about their feelings, I told them with my actions that I am not into them, they left with their dignity still intact....thoigh the third one came back because she still wanted the D. So our FWB relationship started.
You have to man up and tell them what you want. I am pretty sure if she likes you to that extent, she definitely want to have séx with you. You both will enjoy the sex but the emotion involved is the problem. Good luck and say hi to karma in case she comes knocking.
Karma is a b*tch, and her sister is a stripper

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by Nobody: 7:19am On Jan 26, 2020
Groovy1993:

Really...

Well in my experience, people choose money over emotional support all the time. Especially women. They are more likely to dump a broke lover than an abusive lover.
True, that's why as a guy you should hustle, and when it's time to settle, you'll patiently chose a girl that really loves you.
Me I can't even date a girl just because of her beauty, I look past that.
Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by Benoxvals(m): 7:47am On Jan 26, 2020
Myleakupdate:
Please follow me on twitter

https://mobile.twitter.com/GistGal

I’d rather follow that stainless rail.
Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by Groovy1993: 8:22am On Jan 26, 2020
Renerd:

True, that's why as a guy you should hustle, and when it's time to settle, you'll patiently chose a girl that really loves you.
Me I can't even date a girl just because of her beauty, I look past that.

True love is all about giving without expecting anything in return. Not taking.
If she can't love you without your money then it's not true love.
It's men that fall in love. Women hardly fall in love. They only love their children.
You are just a means to an end for them.
Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 26, 2020
Groovy1993:

True love is all about giving without expecting anything in return. Not taking.
If she can't love you without your money then it's not true love.
It's men that fall in love. Women hardly fall in love. They only love their children.
You are just a means to an end for them.
Ye, that's true also, well I rarely come across girls that love me because of material gain. Infact, they will rather provide for my need.
I guess its karma at work.
Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by Nobleking2000(m): 8:58am On Jan 26, 2020
BarrSly:
She fit like u today.. Tomorrow she go change ooooo nothing like true love or long lasting love... So do your thing and stick around or rather try and stick around then look for a fault in her which she'll agree with u is indeed a fault with her then tell her u can't stay with such fault... So even if the relationship goes sour she'll always blame herself.

This is the best advice so far this thing just happenned to me. I am even regretting not doing so when i had the chance i thought we were in love until a sudden change in behaviour by her after underground job i discovered that she has found another guy whom she is now dating behind my back. i regret the days the opportunities came i failed to make use of it. Women can be manipulative without even considering the feelings of their partners. Dont fail to take this opportunity. i am talking from personal expereince.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Couple Who Can’t Smile Because Of Rare Condition Fall In Love - Photo / Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? / I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.