Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,116 members, 7,953,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:09 PM

My Experience! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience! (6171 Views)

My Experience With Our New Female Neighbor / My Experience As A Bar Man In A Lagos Brothel . ( Life lesson) / My Experience With Yoni Massage : A Stranger's Hand In My Privates. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience! by zexy2030(m): 8:49am On Feb 05, 2020
Ladylite:

You have been used na. I don't cheapen myself. Who sexual performance help. My house help is even richer than you.

Okpo oshi
This insult is too harsh. A guy making money from sex, shows how deprived he is, he has learnt nothing in life but to please beings that can never get satisfied and pulsely emotional.
My guy get a better skill, don't use sex for a living, u will go no where, those who dig are on top but if a chase a pit u will be buried there soon.
Re: My Experience! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 05, 2020
cappucino925:
see mumu....Get a life bro and stop beign lazy....
call:07082251891 May it never be well with any fool that puts his number here to solicit business yet doesn't know to keep a liberal opinion. I could just do a lot of things with this number if you know what I mean....mumu! Ogun kee ur mama!

1 Like

Re: My Experience! by cappucino925(m): 9:58pm On Feb 05, 2020
Moralgladiator:
call:07082251891 May it never be well with any fool that puts his number here to solicit business yet doesn't know to keep a liberal opinion. I could just do a lot of things with this number if you know what I mean....mumu! Ogun kee ur mama!
Oloshi Go and do your copy and paste well you son of a Dog
Jobless and Senseless fool you went in search for my details and finally you foolishly Got it!...thanks to your village people I love the Good work they are doing in your Life
hopeless love-vendor
Re: My Experience! by Nobody: 2:55am On Feb 06, 2020
cappucino925:
Oloshi Go and do your copy and paste well you son of a Dog
Jobless and Senseless fool you went in search for my details and finally you foolishly Got it!...thanks to your village people I love the Good work they are doing in your Life
hopeless love-vendor
Are you really this dumb!? You put your details all over the place yet want an opinion. My opinion is this.... never mind.....you will receive a call soon enough instead. It's not going to be a good call though.....

1 Like

Re: My Experience! by ruffkenny: 3:11am On Feb 06, 2020
get a life
Re: My Experience! by cappucino925(m): 7:21am On Feb 06, 2020
Moralgladiator:
Are you really this dumb!? You put your details all over the place yet want an opinion. My opinion is this.... never mind.....you will receive a call soon enough instead. It's not going to be a good call though.....
Hahahaha my phone number is still there and am waiting for the call you Goat!
Re: My Experience! by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 06, 2020
cappucino925:
Hahahaha my phone number is still there and am waiting for the call you Goat!
Hokay..the goat will call someday and you will enter the place..adios for now,that will be all.

1 Like

Re: My Experience! by Prymestrr(m): 5:57pm On Feb 06, 2020
ruffkenny:
get yourself a life and stop telling lies on the net,invest that time in adding value to your life and to the lives of others...
undecided is your brain paining you?
Re: My Experience! by ruffkenny: 7:30pm On Feb 06, 2020
Prymestrr:
undecided is your brain paining you?
small kiddy aby na your own brain dey pain you?
Re: My Experience! by Prymestrr(m): 7:56pm On Feb 06, 2020
ruffkenny:
small kiddy aby na your own brain dey pain you?
Funny how ppl of little means are quick to dish out self-help advices when them never see how dem go take survive. You should learn to reason who reason you. The thread pain you delete yourself.
Re: My Experience! by cappucino925(m): 8:32pm On Feb 06, 2020
Moralgladiator:
Hokay..the goat will call someday and you will enter the place..adios for now,that will be all.
Ahhh Ahnnn this is an old style of threatning somebody na....try a new style beacause your statement is baseless!
Internet warrior
Re: My Experience! by ruffkenny: 9:27pm On Feb 06, 2020
Prymestrr:

Funny how ppl of little means are quick to dish out self-help advices when them never see how dem go take survive. You should learn to reason who reason you. The thread pain you delete yourself.
hmmm grin grin lol small boy..grow up first then u can reason well,it takes much practice and learning grin grin u are below me in every sense of the world.. grin
Re: My Experience! by Prymestrr(m): 9:34pm On Feb 06, 2020
ruffkenny:
hmmm grin ;Dlol small boy..grow up first then u can reason well,it takes much practice and learning grin ;Du are below me in every sense of the world.. grin
Oshey Bill Gates cum Jeff Bezos awon bigman. Baba Wole Soyinka awon learner practioner. Below you ko underneath you ni.
Empty barrel yen yen yen undecided undecided
Re: My Experience! by ruffkenny: 10:26pm On Feb 06, 2020
Prymestrr:

Oshey Bill Gates cum Jeff Bezos awon bigman. Baba Wole Soyinka awon learner practioner. Below you ko underneath you ni.
Empty barrel yen yen yen undecided undecided
grin grin see your English..bush boy,Jeff Bezos before Bill gates village boy, grin grin grin
Re: My Experience! by Prymestrr(m): 11:52pm On Feb 06, 2020
ruffkenny:
grin grin see your English..bush boy,Jeff Bezos before Bill gates village boy, grin grin grin
How dull can you be What has English got to do with having Jeff Bezos after Bill Gates? *spit* NL is now so full of nitwits.
You Braggat... I'll like to invite you to my crib, after which we'll visit yours to compare...Reason being that I need to quench my curiosity regarding the kind of slum you call home that has so hindered your logical reasoning to the extent that you're grossly incapable of making coherent points angry angry
Re: My Experience! by ruffkenny: 3:50am On Feb 07, 2020
Lol
Re: My Experience! by Prymestrr(m): 10:32am On Feb 07, 2020
ruffkenny:
grin can't invite you to my crib cos we not on same level,and for you to come to my crib u will need visa and you will be definitely rejected visa boy.. grin grin just having my fun and you can shove your opinions to your shit hole.. grin grin check your previous comment and see if thats how to spell 'practitioner'
Me and you don turn to mates cos I commented on Nairaland,I no blame you kid grin
Bro I need to see you face to face please. Come to 65 Bishop Olawale in VI. Lunch on me...any eatery of your choice. I need to confirm the personality and the level of maturity of this individual seriously.
I'm so disappointed in you that I want to make sure you are not a child in an adult's body.
Re: My Experience! by ruffkenny: 4:57am On Feb 08, 2020
Lazy youth,
Re: My Experience! by Prymestrr(m): 10:29am On Feb 08, 2020
ruffkenny:
Lazy youth,
Coward.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Drama As Slay Queen Runs Out Of The Room,after Seeing The Guy's Drilling Machine / How Do Men Cope With Educated Working Ladies..? / My Crazy Experience With A Lady At The Restaurant Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.