Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,809 members, 7,837,910 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death (4466 Views)

Fani-Kayode: What TB Joshua Told Me + Why Some Nigerian Pastors Hated Him / D Lawrence Was Not Able To Rise From Death. / "My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Lukuluku69(m): 3:02pm On Feb 01, 2020
Maximus69:

When will you learn to tolerate other people's beliefs and speak calmly about what YOU WERE TAUGHT? undecided

Come on, whatever you and i say now is not what happened in our presence! undecided

So there is no need to panic or feel overly anxious because of what someone else believe in, what an intellectual will do is to present your own religious ideas and leave the rest for any listener to ponder over it!

The laws to EXTERMINATE whoever tries to worship other Gods was there because THOSE GODS EXISTS ALONG WITH THEIR WORSHIPPERS ALL AROUND ISRAEL. Before then, Abel, Enoch, Lamech, Methuselah, Noah, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob all served this same God WITHOUT SUCH A LAW TO KILL ANYONE!

Before God made those laws, he first asked the Israelites to dispossessed all the inhabitants of Canaan so that only his own form of worship will be practiced there, meanwhile other surrounding nations are still worshiping those Gods, that's the reason for that law. But in God's kingdom, what Moses was asked to do to all the inhabitants of Canaan will have happened globally through the hands of Jesus and his angels. So there can't be any other option than one single form of worship globally!

As for heaven, it baffles me that nobody goes there without dying first. Yet i've never seen any religionist willing to die alone just to go there. What everyone wants is to live and continue enjoying on EARTH as long as they have good things and healthy!

So i believe the idea of living forever on earth but if you choose heaven it's OK i'm cool! cheesy

Is that not rich coming from someone who blvd Angel Michael is coming on a white horse and kill all his enemy?

And just so you know, I am never agitated about anything. And you know what, you never fail to add serious comedy in your post, @Jesus would converted everyone to single worship!

As for Heaven, did Paul not tell you "it is written... The eyes have not seen nor the ears heard..."

And stop confusing yourself, the Command to Kill was a Punishment to the ISRAELITES AT THE HAND OF MOSES AND NOT ANY CANNANITES. Read Exodus. When they made a Golden Calf, those Killed were Israelites. Oga, no twist am :-)
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 01, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Is that not rich coming from someone who blvd Angel Michael is coming on a white horse and kill all his enemy?

And just so you know, I am never agitated about anything. And you know what, you never fail to add serious comedy in your post, @Jesus would converted everyone to single worship!

As for Heaven, did Paul not tell you "it is written... The eyes have not seen nor the ears heard..."

And stop confusing yourself, the Command to Kill was a Punishment to the ISRAELITES AT THE HAND OF MOSES AND NOT ANY CANNANITES. Read Exodus. When they made a Golden Calf, those Killed were Israelites. Oga, no twist am :-)

It's fine that we're having a friendly conversation regarding what WE WERE TAUGHT TO BELIEVE!

Neither you nor i was there when all these were written, therefore we reason along with what's penned down for us as our religious teachers guides us through the reading of these books!

Michael coming on a white horse to kill all enemies of TRUTH is WRITTEN IN THE BOOK, so there must be an explanation to that if you also believe Paul's writings which is part of the same book! cheesy

Heaven according to the book was created for God and his angels while earth is man's PERMANENT home {Psalms 115:16} Surah An-biyah 21:105 also quoted Psalms 37:29 which says "The righteous will POSSESS THE EARTH AND LIVE FOREVER ON IT" So heaven will become the home of the LITTLE FLOCK that will rule the earth and they have a LIMITED number "144,000"! Revelations 14:1

You only need to calm down to grasp what i said about the laws given to the Israelites Sir!

God didn't ask them to enforce their form of worship on other nations, since he has dispossessed the Canaanites and given the land to the children of Israel, the laws was ONLY for them, therefore whoever feels like serving other Gods MUST LEAVE ALL THEIR TERRITORY OR RISK BEING EXTERMINATED.
But in God's kingdom, Jesus would have killed all enemies of PURE WORSHIP on planet earth, so there won't be any need to FORCE anyone to practice the one and only form of worship available by then!

Those who feels like NOT practicing pure worship will die naturally when pure worshippers continue to live, they will die when they're 100 years old {Isaiah 65:20} but nobody will grow old and haggard like what's obtainable now!

The LOVE, JOY and PEACE produced by PURE WORSHIP is what will continue to preserve true worshippers alive, when those who stubbornly refuse to accept it will die of heart diseases.

By then those qualities of God's holy spirit will serve as FRUITS having preservative effects on people's health but those who stubbornly reject it will die NATURALLY so their blood will automatically be on their own heads!

That's why Jehovah's Witnesses are working tirelessly round the clock to cultivate the FRUIT now, it's what defines that NEW PERSONALITY worthy of living FOREVER! Ephesians 4:24, Colossians 3:10 smiley
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Lukuluku69(m): 4:18pm On Feb 01, 2020
Maximus69:

It's fine that we're having a friendly conversation regarding what WE WERE TAUGHT TO BELIEVE!

Neither you nor i was there when all these were written, therefore we reason along with what's penned down for us as our religious teachers guides us through the reading of these books!

Michael coming on a white horse to kill all enemies of TRUTH is WRITTEN IN THE BOOK, so there must be an explanation to that if you also believe Paul's writings which is part of the same book! cheesy

Heaven according to the book was created for God and his angels while earth is man's PERMANENT home {Psalms 115:16} Surah An-biyah 21:105 also quoted Psalms 37:29 which says "The righteous will POSSESS THE EARTH AND LIVE FOREVER ON IT" So heaven will become the home of the LITTLE FLOCK that will rule the earth and they have a LIMITED number "144,000"! Revelations 14:1

You only need to calm down to grasp what i said about the laws given to the Israelites Sir!

God didn't ask them to enforce their form of worship on other nations, since he has dispossessed the Canaanites and given the land to the children of Israel, the laws was ONLY for them, therefore whoever feels like serving other Gods MUST LEAVE ALL THEIR TERRITORY OR RISK BEING EXTERMINATED.
But in God's kingdom, Jesus would have killed all enemies of PURE WORSHIP on planet earth, so there won't be any need to FORCE anyone to practice the one and only form of worship available by then!

Those who feels like NOT practicing pure worship will die naturally when pure worshippers continue to live, they will die when they're 100 years old {Isaiah 65:20} but nobody will grow old and haggard like what's obtainable now!

The LOVE, JOY and PEACE produced by PURE WORSHIP is what will continue to preserve true worshippers alive, when those who stubbornly refuse to accept it will die of heart diseases.

By then those qualities of God's holy spirit will serve as FRUITS having preservative effects on people's health but those who stubbornly reject it will die NATURALLY so their blood will automatically be on their own heads!

That's why Jehovah's Witnesses are working tirelessly round the clock to cultivate the FRUIT now, it's what defines that NEW PERSONALITY worthy of living FOREVER! Ephesians 4:24, Colossians 3:10 smiley

Of cos no one was there when these books were written at least the two of us. And I am calm enough to know all that you have been saying all along.

I do not have the luxury of quoting any scriptures now, I can only paraphrase both the Bible and the Quran but your interpretation of the verses you quoted is highly suspect! The meek and the gentle will inherit the earth is a wrong interpretation. But I will let it pass but know you that in Hebrew/Aramaic/Arabic, "Heertz, Ard" could mean the Earth or the Land.

@your 144,000 when are you guyr reaching that tally? It is a small number compared to your global figure of over 8m for JW Members.

@Michael coming on a horse being in the book, bros that Idea was stolen from the Persians! The writer of Revealation is on something! Conflation of so many books/Customs with embellishment to make it look and sound real.

If you really want to know, download the VENDIDA. The Persian Scripture and read. That Figure of a horse riding conqueror was their idea! Don't take my words for it, check it out.

You remember the Magians at Jesus crib? They came to verify and check out the new prophet. He is the one to reform them.

Don't worry, we will have this conversation again.
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 01, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Of cos no one was there when these books were written at least the two of us. And I am calm enough to know all that you have been saying all along.

I do not have the luxury of quoting any scriptures now, I can only paraphrase both the Bible and the Quran but your interpretation of the verses you quoted is highly suspect! The meek and the gentle will inherit the earth is a wrong interpretation. But I will let it pass but know you that in Hebrew/Aramaic/Arabic, "Heertz, Ard" could mean the Earth or the Land.

@your 144,000 when are you guyr reaching that tally? It is a small number compared to your global figure of over 8m for JW Members.

@Michael coming on a horse being in the book, bros that Idea was stolen from the Persians! The writer of Revealation is on something! Conflation of so many books/Customs with embellishment to make it look and sound real.

If you really want to know, download the VENDIDA. The Persian Scripture and read. That Figure of a horse riding conqueror was their idea! Don't take my words for it, check it out.

You remember the Magians at Jesus crib? They came to verify and check out the new prophet. He is the one to reform them.

Don't worry, we will have this conversation again.

I'm glad you agreed that none of us was present when this books were written, which means the writings needs thorough scrutiny before we swallow what we found in those books!

I also don't know how to read and remember the quotations offhand before i met true Christians (Jehovah's Witnesses) who told me it's God's holy spirit that helps them to do that since they must go out and preach to people! John 14:26

144,000 will rule from heaven just as a limited number of Nigerians are in Abuja ruling the whole Nigeria, but unlike what we're having in the human government, both those ruling in heaven and their subjects on earth will have the best of life! Revelations 14:1,6

Michael riding on horses to conquer the enemies of TRUTH wasn't just composed by the writer of Revelation Sir, it has been prophesied all along even before Jesus' birth {Psalms 110:1-4}

All other religious books called scriptures, the Bible helped us to identify the intelligent beings behind those writings but that topic should be kept for some other time! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Leave This Place" Jesus Told A Man IN Hajj / Reactions Of Other Deeper Life Members The Day A Couple Danced In Their Wedding / Evolutionists Infuriated By Creation Cartoon Shown In Public School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.