Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,585 members, 7,840,400 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death (4468 Views)

Fani-Kayode: What TB Joshua Told Me + Why Some Nigerian Pastors Hated Him / D Lawrence Was Not Able To Rise From Death. / "My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Lukuluku69(m): 1:25pm On Jan 27, 2020
Maximus69:

Exactly what i'm saying!

Muhammad taught his followers to go and preach to people about Islam and what awaits those who ignore Islam in the last days (Judgment day). But what you're to preach and teach is the problem, because there is NOTHING unique in what Muhammad taught his followers other than how to worship the black stone in Mecca.
Every other thing is just as all other religions are saying "be good to others", so the confidence to go out and talk about Islam with your neighbour is not there!

Jesus asked us to keep proclaiming the Kingdom of God until it comes, we know that there is no good in any human thought that's worthy of taking you there, that's why we are trying to TEACH you the NEW PERSONALITY that is not according to common human traits!

I fully grasp your idea Sir, so don't stress yourself. What you're doing here now on Nairaland is just to make all these misinformed churchgoers stop pestering Muslims over their FAITH! cheesy

And we have been spreading his message, let our neighbours open their to it.
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Lukuluku69(m): 1:34pm On Jan 27, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
What!?. I said you 'll fumble and stumble, didnt I, hmm? Look at you and listen to yourself Lukuluku69, you're conflating Abraham's faith with religion thats true, pure and the sort God doesnt find any fault with, lol?

Lukuluku69, fyi, its only one time thats needed nah for the Father's business that's got done. You really and truly havent got the faintest idea

It was a rhetorical question. I didnt or wasnt expecting you reply back to it.

Look closer home, yourself, look at your hands. Are your fingers equal in length. Nah, they arent right and besides you'll be a freak if they were, lol. By a God design we arent, my "cousins," as you like putting it and all, arent going to see things eye to eye. We all arent going to view everything about theology in the same way as each other does and enough to agree with each other about certain theological things, but hey what unites and bonds us all together is greater than whatever our differences are. Also there is a way we get to be equal in length and thats for another time, day or another thread to tell, my dear muslim brother friend, lol.

I am holding back actually, as I have already sensed and detected that you are averse to long posts and that too many words turn to information overload for you. I bet you drive a porsche or you're still dreaming of driving one, lol

So, the TRUE Religion is to believe someone came to die for your follies/sin? No but no thanks.

As for my 'aversion' for long post, keep it as long as you wish but just be sure you cut out the childish quibble that come with and we will be cool.
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 27, 2020
Lukuluku69:

And we have been spreading his message, let our neighbours open their to it.

You in particular NEVER spread anything here Sir, all you've been doing is telling churchgoers to desist from attacking your FAITH. And your brother AntiChristian is just quoting the Bible out of context! cheesy

From your own post so far, all the religions on this planet are OK so far none of them is saying "do BAD to your Neighbour"?

So what UNIQUE message did Muhammad ask you to SPREAD? cheesy
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Lukuluku69(m): 3:51pm On Jan 27, 2020
Maximus69:

You in particular NEVER spread anything here Sir, all you've been doing is telling churchgoers to desist from attacking your FAITH. And your brother AntiChristian is just quoting the Bible out of context! cheesy

From your own post so far, all the religions on this planet are OK so far none of them is saying "do BAD to your Neighbour"?

Of cos I have been spreading it by pointing Christians to the coming of this Prophet in their book.

Please go back to my exposition on the kingdom that will CONSUME, BREAK the Four kingdoms in Daniels.

Islam is UNIQUE from others in that while OTHERS set about and DIVIDE God, set up LORDS AND SAINTS that they VENERATE, setting up SPECIAL DAYS, MANUFACTURING 'HOLYDAYS' Islam has shown ABSOLUTE FIDELITY to God.

In one post, I showed you Moses, Abraham, Isaiah, Jesus all BOWED DOWN WITH THEIR FACES TO THE GROUND and what did you say!? You said it was meaningless because Taze Russel did not teach it.

Open your mind, open your heart.

1 Like

Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 27, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Of cos I have been spreading it by pointing [s]Christians[/u](Churchgoers) to the coming of this Prophet in their book.
Please go back to my exposition on the kingdom that will CONSUME, BREAK the Four kingdoms in Daniels.
Islam is UNIQUE from others in that while OTHERS set about and DIVIDE God, set up LORD AND SAINTS that they VENERATE, setting up SPECIAL DAYS, MANUFACTURING 'HOLYDAYS' Islam has shown ABSOLUTE FIDELITY to God.

Perhaps you're a followers of Jamiu Adegunwa, please that prophecy is far too hard for any other religious group on planet earth to grasp apart from Jehovah's Witnesses!

Note what Daniel himself said after all the prophesies regarding our time and near future was revealed to him, he asked God "O my Lord what will be the outcome of all these things" then God answered Daniel saying "go and rest(sleep in your grave) but you will be resurrected to get your potion when it is fulfilled". Daniel 12: 8,13

Regarding the understanding of those prophecies, God told Daniel "Go Daniel because these words are to be kept SECRET and sealed up until the end time, many will cleanse themselves and whitened themselves and will be refined. And the wicked ones will act wickedly, and NONE OF THE WICKED WILL UNDERSTAND, but those having insight will surely understand"
Daniel 12:9-10

So the question we need to ask ourselves now is "Who are the WICKED that has failed to understand, and who are those having insight that have understood those prophecies?"

Well the prophecy itself has given us a clue!

Note that those who will be granted the wisdom to understand the prophesies will
(1) Cleansed themselves.
(2) Whitened themselves.
(3) Refined themselves.

Which means during that time, all those living on planet earth will have been carried away by some evil deeds, so it's out of those evil deeds that the ones granted the wisdom will have CLEANSED, WHITENED and REFINED themselves!

So which group or organization today have succeeded in doing that with their members?

Well i'll say Jehovah's Witnesses!

Because during the time when all other religionists on planet earth finds it really difficult to solve the problems of hatred cause by racial prejudice and politics, that's the one and only group that has cleansed, whitened and refined themselves to stand out as unique from bloodshed! Revelations 6:3-4 compared to Micah 4:1-3

So tell me the correlation between what that prophecy said and what we have today called Islam!
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 27, 2020
Lukuluku69:

In one post, I showed you Moses, Abraham, Isaiah, Jesus all BOWED DOWN WITH THEIR FACES TO THE GROUND and what did you say!? You said it was meaningless because Taze Russel did not teach it.

Whenever you tell me something and i give you a response that's not clear to you, please ask further why or what made me give such a response! smiley

Take note that bowing to the ground has a meaning in the minds of people of that time, it simply means they're willing to SUBMIT to the will of the one they're bowing to!

Secondly note also that worshippers of FALSE gods too will do the same thing before their god, therefore it's of no BENEFITS to God!

Also notice that it wasn't God that demanded that they MUST BOW their faces to the ground, it has been the general custom of people in ancient times to bow as a sign of loyalty and obedience to someone.

Lastly those people don't have one permanent direction they do face unlike Muslims throughout the earth today BOWING towards the black stone in Mecca.

Servants of God back then only bow when they're inside the Temple, after Solomon have built it and begged God to accept their plea whenever they bow towards the Temple. Jesus said in his words that TRUE WORSHIPPERS WILL NO MORE WORSHIP GOD EITHER FACING THE TEMPLE IN JERUSALEM OR IN SAMARIA, BUT THEY WILL WORSHIP GOD IN SPIRIT (no visible gesture) AND IN TRUTH (having one mind in line with God's word).

So you can't figure out how they're bowing towards their God unlike ancient worshipers because their worship is in SPIRIT (invisible) yet they'll all one mind as in UNITED because it's the TRUTH (God's word) that's binding them together!

If truthfully Muslims are worshiping in SPIRIT, their worship will not become like a disturbance in the neighbourhood (as their call to prayer and their worship is seen by everyone) and if their worship is in TRUTH there shouldn't be anything like Racism or Politics causing hatred amongst them because TRUTH will make them have one single line of thought. So it was all a DECEIT Sir! undecided
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Lukuluku69(m): 5:07pm On Jan 27, 2020
Maximus69:

Whenever you tell me something and i give you a response that's not clear to you, please ask further why or what made me give such a response! smiley

Take note that bowing to the ground has a meaning in the minds of people of that time, it simply means they're willing to SUBMIT to the will of the one they're bowing to!

Secondly note also that worshippers of FALSE gods too will do the same thing before their god, therefore it's of no BENEFITS to God!

Also notice that it wasn't God that demanded that they MUST BOW their faces to the ground, it has been the general custom of people in ancient times to bow as a sign of loyalty and obedience to someone.

Lastly those people don't have one permanent direction they do face unlike Muslims throughout the earth today BOWING towards the black stone in Mecca.

Servants of God back then only bow when they're inside the Temple, after Solomon have built it and begged God to accept their plea whenever they bow towards the Temple. Jesus said in his words that TRUE WORSHIPPERS WILL NO MORE WORSHIP GOD EITHER FACING THE TEMPLE IN JERUSALEM OR IN SAMARIA, BUT THEY WILL WORSHIP GOD IN SPIRIT (no visible gesture) AND IN TRUTH (having one mind in line with God's word).

So you can't figure out how they're bowing towards their God unlike ancient worshipers because their worship is in SPIRIT (invisible) yet they'll all one mind as in UNITED because it's the TRUTH (God's word) that's binding them together!

If truthfully Muslims are worshiping in SPIRIT, their worship will not become like a disturbance in the neighbourhood (as their call to prayer and their worship is seen by everyone) and if their worship is in TRUTH there shouldn't be anything like Racism or Politics causing hatred amongst them because TRUTH will make them have one single line of thought. So it was all a DECEIT Sir! undecided

Funny you, it was all DECEIT when Jesus bowed and slammed his head in the Garden? When Abraham did it? Moses? I know it is not mentioned by Russel so it doesn't matter. One day when I can quote the Bible we will revisit this. You seems to vexed by Mecca and our call to prayer? Can you quote Isaiah 60 for me so that I can cure you that vexation?
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 27, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Funny you, it was all DECEIT when Jesus bowed and slammed his head in the Garden? When Abraham did it? Moses? I know it is not mentioned by Russel so it doesn't matter. One day when I can quote the Bible we will revisit this. You seems to vexed by Mecca and our call to prayer? Can you quote Isaiah 60 for me so that I can cure you that vexation?

It's not about VEXATION Sir, remember we are trying to figure out the worship that's approved by the Almighty God!

Pure worship should make an impact in the society apart from changing the lifestyle and attitudes of adherents.

So call to prayer or bowing down has no impact at all in this our generation. That's why God who knows what will happen tomorrow never demanded that his people should face any direction and start bowing hypocritically without any benefit to those in their neighbourhood!

Solomon begged for it and it was granted but God never made it a compulsion for all his worshipers! smiley
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Lukuluku69(m): 5:48pm On Jan 27, 2020
Maximus69:

It's not about VEXATION Sir, remember we are trying to figure out the worship that's approved by the Almighty God!

Pure worship should make an impact in the society apart from changing the lifestyle and attitudes of adherents.

So call to prayer or bowing down has no impact at all in this our generation. That's why God who knows what will happen tomorrow never demanded that his people should face any direction and start bowing hypocritically without any benefit to those in their neighbourhood!

Solomon begged for it and it was granted but God never made it a compulsion for all his worshipers! smiley

Could you please quote Isaiah 60? And while at it Isaiah 42? I want to show you something. And on Daniel Vision, tell me when JW are going to CONSUME Persia (Iran) and the Kingdom of Greece with that of Rome will come into your possesion. Worship brings peace of mind between the worshipper and the Creator. And if you think strapping/carrying a bag around and start knocking on peoples' door to give tortured interpretations to Scriptures, go right ahead. Orun lo mo eni to ma la!
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Lukuluku69(m): 5:57pm On Jan 27, 2020
Maximus69:

Could you please quote Isaiah 60? And while at it Isaiah 42? I want to show you something. And on Daniel Vision, tell me when JW are going to CONSUME Persia (Iran) and the Kingdom of Greece with that of Rome will come into your possesion. Worship brings peace of mind between the worshipper and the Creator. And if you think strapping/carrying a bag around and start knocking on peoples' door to give tortured interpretations to Scriptures, is worship, go right ahead. Orun lo mo eni to ma la!
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by MuttleyLaff: 7:58pm On Jan 27, 2020
AntiChristian:
New International Version
About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" (which means "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"wink.

New Living Translation
At about three o’clock, Jesus called out with a loud voice, “Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?” which means “My God, my God, why have you abandoned me?”

English Standard Version
And about the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, “Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?” that is, “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?”

Berean Study Bible
About the ninth hour, Jesus cried out in a loud voice, “Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?” which means, “My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?”

Berean Literal Bible
And about the ninth hour, Jesus cried out in a loud voice, saying, "Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?" That is, "My God, My God, why have you forsaken Me?"

New American Standard Bible
About the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, "ELI, ELI, LAMA SABACHTHANI?" that is, "MY GOD, MY GOD, WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME?"

New King James Version
And about the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, “Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?” that is, “My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?”

King James Bible
And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

Christian Standard Bible
About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out with a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani ? " that is, "My God, my God, why have you abandoned me?"

Contemporary English Version
Then about that time Jesus shouted, "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" which means, "My God, my God, why have you deserted me?"

Good News Translation
At about three o'clock Jesus cried out with a loud shout, "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" which means, "My God, my God, why did you abandon me?"

Holman Christian Standard Bible
About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out with a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" that is, "My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?"

International Standard Version
About three o'clock, Jesus cried out with a loud voice, "Eli, eli, lema sabachthani?", which means, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"

NET Bible
At about three o'clock Jesus shouted with a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" that is, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"

New Heart English Bible
Then at about three in the afternoon Jesus called out with a loud voice, saying, "Eloi, Eloi, lema sabachthani?" That is, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
And toward the ninth hour Yeshua cried with a loud voice and he said, “Oh God, oh God! Why have you forsaken me?”

GOD'S WORD® Translation
About three o'clock Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" which means, "My God, my God, why have you abandoned me?"

New American Standard 1977
And about the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, “ELI, ELI, LAMA SABACHTHANI?” that is, “MY GOD, MY GOD, WHY HAST THOU FORSAKEN ME?”

Jubilee Bible 2000
And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? That is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

King James 2000 Bible
And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?

American King James Version
And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?

American Standard Version
And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

Douay-Rheims Bible
And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying: Eli, Eli, lamma sabacthani? that is, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

Darby Bible Translation
but about the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

English Revised Version
And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

Webster's Bible Translation
And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

Weymouth New Testament
but about three o'clock Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?" that is to say, "My God, My God, why hast Thou forsaken me?"

World English Bible
About the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, "Eli, Eli, lima sabachthani?" That is, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"

Young's Literal Translation
and about the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a great voice, saying, 'Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?' that is, 'My God, my God, why didst Thou forsake me?'
grin
Who doesn't have access to it? Even top Bible Commentaries sef dey here!
Lexicon
sabachthani?”
σαβαχθάνι (sabachthani)
Verb - Aorist Indicative Active - 2nd Person Singular
Strong's Greek 4518: Thou hast forsaken me. Of Chaldee or; thou hast left me; sabachthani, a cry of distress.

Thanks for giving me a lie!
"A mocker seeks wisdom and never finds it,
but knowledge comes easily to those with understanding.
"
- Proverbs 14:6

AntiChristian, you expect to pick up pearls just like that on the beach, hmm, lol? Fyi, pearls don't lie on the seashore, pearls draw divers to plunge deep into the sea, and so AntiChristian, if you want pearl(s), lol, you must dive for it, lol.

I remember telling you that, I dont think you're ready yet nor have the capacity to take a breakdown of the rest of the little I've said about the meaning of "Eli, Eli, lama, sabachthani." Even, lol, AntiChristian, I advised you to take it from me that "Eli, Eli, lama, sabachthani." is miles away from anything meaning "forsaken." I told you to trust me and asked would you think I'll lie to you about that, but you now are turning round thanking me and saying I gave you a lie.

Your slandering accusation is unfounded, and it can easily be proved that I have at no time lied nor gave you a lie. Let's find out, and we will start with what language AntiChristian, did our Lord and Saviour speak when He cried out "Eli, Eli, lama, sabachthani."

It actually and correctly was "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani" (i.e. Mark 15:34) and really "Eli, Eli, lama, sabachthani" (i.e. Matthew 27:46), so tell me what language is that AntiChristian spoken in? It doesnt matter whichyou prefer, Mark 15:34 or Matthew 27:46. Just answer the simple question, so we move and get more traction. This is what is called getting some education AntiChristian, lol. You'll come out wiser once and after we are done. That is, if you have the stamina, able to sustain and survive, lol
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by MuttleyLaff: 7:59pm On Jan 27, 2020
Lukuluku69:
Typical. That was a typo and if you want to masturbate on that, go right ahead.

Lukuluku69:
I mean your cousins are still saying the Kingdom of God is at hand meaning yet to come and you are saying it is here.

As for me, that Kingdom was set up some 1,400 years ago and I belong to it.
And quit adding too many words to your post, it does not make you any intelligent than you are.

Lukuluku69:
It is an iPad. I got kids bruv and they play games on it. And must you add the word sex to your post? Are you that depraved? Smh

Lukuluku69:
So, the TRUE Religion is to believe someone came to die for your follies/sin? No but no thanks.
My dear friend, who doesnt think many words necessary to make points with doesnt make MuttleyLaff be any more intelligent than MuttleyLaff is, you seriously havent got a clue, you know nada about what is religion that is true, pure and the sort God doesnt fault, lol. You keep putting your foot in your mouth, lol. If you had thought it thoroughly and carefully before typing, you wouldnt again be mixing faith/belief up with religion thats true, pure and faultless, lol. Didnt I predict you'll fumble and stumble, lol, hmm?

Lukuluku69:
As for my 'aversion' for long post, keep it as long as you wish but just be sure you cut out the childish quibble that come with and we will be cool.
If you are really that intelligent as you want believe you are, you should have seen from your quotes that I've reproduced above that its actually you who needs to cut out the childish quibble.

Lukuluku69, fyi, whatever hand you serve me, is what I'll serve and bounce back to you, even sometimes I might serve back with more or extra punch added to it, lol. Even though I am more of a lover than a fighter and I don't liketing get into confrontations with people but believe, if or when I say, I wont suffer some other peculiar persons though and so meaning, sometimes and surprisingly, I've been known to give as good as I get. You, Lukuluku69, have being using all sorts of subtle and veiled means to have a go at me, but when I turn the table on you, you start to make the ".. cut out the childish quibble that come with it ..." false accusation.

Where is this your phantom "childish quibble" sef? Copy and paste it here, where and when the alleged "childish quibble" happened. You have no idea what "quibble" is. I wont bother about "childish" angry angry angry
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Lukuluku69(m): 8:18pm On Jan 27, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

My dear friend, who doesnt think many words necessary to make points with doesnt make MuttleyLaff be any more intelligent than MuttleyLaff is, you seriously havent got a clue, you know nada about what is religion that is true, pure and the sort God doesnt fault, lol. You keep putting your foot in your mouth, lol. If you had thought it thoroughly and carefully before typing, you wouldnt again be mixing faith/belief up with religion thats true, pure and faultless, lol. Didnt I predict you'll fumble and stumble, lol, hmm?

If you are really that intelligent as you want believe you are, you should have seen from your quotes that I've reproduced above that its actually you who needs to cut out the childish quibble.

Lukuluku69, fyi, whatever hand you serve me, is what I'll serve and bounce back to you, even sometimes I might serve back with more or extra punch added to it, lol. Even though I am more of a lover than a fighter and I don't liketing get into confrontations with people but believe, if or when I say, I wont suffer some other peculiar persons though and so meaning, sometimes and surprisingly, I've been known to give as good as I get. You, Lukuluku69, have being using all sorts of subtle and veiled means to have a go at me, but when I turn the table on you, you start to make the ".. cut out the childish quibble that come with it ..." false accusation.

Where is this your phantom "childish quibble" sef? Copy and paste it here, where and when the alleged "childish quibble" happened. You have no idea what "quibble" is. I wont bother about "childish" angry angry angry

Oh dear! Like I posted earlier, make it short. Many words in a sentence doesn't mean intelligence. But I can see you like to play around with words in that I must admit I am no match. Keep your gun powder dry till when I can quote the Bible.
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 27, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Could you please quote Isaiah 60? And while at it Isaiah 42? I want to show you something. And on Daniel Vision, tell me when JW are going to CONSUME Persia (Iran) and the Kingdom of Greece with that of Rome will come into your possesion. Worship brings peace of mind between the worshipper and the Creator. And if you think strapping/carrying a bag around and start knocking on peoples' door to give tortured interpretations to Scriptures, is worship, go right ahead. Orun lo mo eni to ma la!

Isaiah's prophecy is about God's Kingdom!

None of God's servants on planet earth will take up a weapon to fight anyone for POSSESSIONS Sir.

Our own assignment is to prove to all idol worshippers on earth that our God is coming to establish PEACE here {Isaiah 9:6} but how is he going to do that when people have different mindset? It's by gathering them and making them SETTLE ALL THEIR DIFFERENCES THROUGHOUT THE EARTH{Isaiah 2:1-4}, Millions will yield to the words of our one and only WONDERFUL COUNSELOR, and PEACE will reign IN THEIR MIDST!

It's Jesus with his heavenly armies that will destroy all opposers of his PEACEFUL rule, but before then his earthly followers will be going about with their BAGS pleading for PEACE. Matthew 5:9

It's at the command of God Almighty that Jesus will go into action to take possession of all the earth {Psalms 110:1-2} the names of those countries are symbolic, it simply means all those ruling as world powers during that time will be conquered! Daniel 2:44

But all those antagonizing Jesus' PEACEFUL followers will be exterminated {Luke 19:27} when he return as the avenger of the blood of all God's servants ever killed by idol worshippers falsely claiming to be servants of God! Matthew 23:33-36

You and i studied the Bible with Jehovah's Witnesses but while i pay constant attention to what pure worship has to say about the problems we're facing our earth, you're only interested in finding similarities to support your Islam! smiley
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Lukuluku69(m): 9:27pm On Jan 27, 2020
Maximus69:

Isaiah's prophecy is about God's Kingdom!

None of God's servants on planet earth will take up a weapon to fight anyone for POSSESSIONS Sir.

Our own assignment is to prove to all idol worshippers on earth that our God is coming to establish PEACE here {Isaiah 9:6} but how is he going to do that when people have different mindset? It's by gathering them and making them SETTLE ALL THEIR DIFFERENCES THROUGHOUT THE EARTH{Isaiah 2:1-4}, Millions will yield to the words of our one and only WONDERFUL COUNSELOR, and PEACE will reign IN THEIR MIDST!

It's Jesus with his heavenly armies that will destroy all opposers of his PEACEFUL rule, but before then his earthly followers will be going about with their BAGS pleading for PEACE. Matthew 5:9

It's at the command of God Almighty that Jesus will go into action to take possession of all the earth {Psalms 110:1-2} the names of those countries are symbolic, it simply means all those ruling as world powers during that time will be conquered! Daniel 2:44

But all those antagonizing Jesus' PEACEFUL followers will be exterminated {Luke 19:27} when he return as the avenger of the blood of all God's servants ever killed by idol worshippers falsely claiming to be servants of God! Matthew 23:33-36

You and i studied the Bible with Jehovah's Witnesses but while i pay constant attention to what pure worship has to say about the problems we're facing our earth, you're only interested in finding similarities to support your Islam! smiley

Point of correction, I never studied the Bible under JW, I only listened to them for their own interpretations which often times are wrong but also tortured. Was Abraham a servant of God? Well he gathered fighting men and go after those that seized Lot meaning he DEFENDED AND TOOK POSSESSION OF WHAT WAS HIS. Like I said, you guys are COWARDS. Abraham, Moses, David, Joshua, Jesus were all Men of Valour. By the way Isaiah 42 and 60 was a Prophesy about Muhammad as he was a descendant of KEDAR who was a son of ISHMAEL. If you are TRUTHFUL, post Isaiah 42/60 and give it's interpretation.
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 27, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Point of correction, I never studied the Bible under JW, I only listened to them for their own interpretations which often times are wrong but also tortured. Was Abraham a servant of God? Well he gathered fighting men and go after those that seized Lot meaning he DEFENDED AND TOOK POSSESSION OF WHAT WAS HIS. Like I said, you guys are COWARDS. Abraham, Moses, David, Joshua, Jesus were all Men of Valour. By the way Isaiah 42 and 60 was a Prophesy about Muhammad as he was a descendant of KEDAR who was a son of ISHMAEL. If you are TRUTHFUL, post Isaiah 42/60 and give it's interpretation.

According to the Bible, all those who lived before Jesus worshiped God when THE WORD OF GOD HAVE NOT CIRCULATED THE EARTH!

When Jesus introduced PREACHING and TEACHING God's word throughout the earth, it became a problem for worshipers of the TRUE God to carry weapons with the intention of going to war!

WHY?

God is like a father for his true worshippers,there is no way his children will start killing themselves because it brings him no glory.

If you as a Muslim in Nigeria is going with a weapon to any other country on this planet, can you tell me you're not going to kill another Muslim (your brother in FAITH) there?

Well for your information Sir, neither Abraham nor any other ancient servants of God will carry a weapon with the intention of going to kill those serving the same God as they do!

Note that Abraham went to war to rescue his cousin Lot who also served the same God.

That's why we servants of God today, will not take up weapons to kill.

This is a spiritual war NOT physical, so it's God that will come and kill evildoers who refused to do his will. As for POSSESSION on this planet, we must not fight for any to the point of killing!

So we are NOT cowards Sir, in fact we're the bravest on this planet now. As we are ready for the strong fight of FAITH with our hearts not with weapons to destroy flesh and blood! Ephesians 6:12 smiley
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Lukuluku69(m): 10:23pm On Jan 27, 2020
Maximus69:

According to the Bible, all those who lived before Jesus worshiped God when THE WORD OF GOD HAVE NOT CIRCULATED THE EARTH!

When Jesus introduced PREACHING and TEACHING God's word throughout the earth, it became a problem for worshipers of the TRUE God to carry weapons with the intention of going to war!

WHY?

God is like a father for his true worshippers,there is no way his children will start killing themselves because it brings him no glory.

If you as a Muslim in Nigeria is going with a weapon to any other country on this planet, can you tell me you're not going to kill another Muslim (your brother in FAITH) there?

Well for your information Sir, neither Abraham nor any other ancient servants of God will carry a weapon with the intention of going to kill those serving the same God as they do!

Note that Abraham went to war to rescue his cousin Lot who also served the same God.

That's why we servants of God today, will not take up weapons to kill.

This is a spiritual war NOT physical, so it's God that will come and kill evildoers who refused to do his will. As for POSSESSION on this planet, we must not fight for any to the point of killing!

So we are NOT cowards Sir, in fact we're the bravest on this planet now. As we are ready for the strong fight of FAITH with our hearts not with weapons to destroy flesh and blood! Ephesians 6:12 smiley

Oga, see TORTURED interpretation! Before Jesus everyone on earth worship God! Wao! So, the inhabitant of Cannan that God told his children to wipe out worshipped God too? And when Jesus preached it is not necessary to carry Sword? So, tell me, why did Jesus told his goons to sell garments and buy Swords? And Two Swords were presented and what was his response? This discuss is turning intn a JOKE. To defend oneself is a God given right. Abraham did, Jesus did so don't practise sophistry on me, reserve that for your Kingdom Hall. Are you done reading Isaiah 42/60? Publish your findings.
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by MuttleyLaff: 3:53am On Jan 28, 2020
Lukuluku69:
Oh dear! Like I posted earlier, make it short. Many words in a sentence doesn't mean intelligence.
You are so hung up on the word "intelligence" and/or "intelligent." Seems in that department, you're short of it, and thats why any relevant and necessary many words in a sentence has an intimidating and challenging effect on you.

Agbalagba agbalabi behaving like the microwave generation, so impatient, want things fast furious and in a flurry, telling me, to make it short. Go boss Mrs Lukuluku69 around at home, if you're itching to give someone orders, lol

Lukuluku69:
But I can see you like to play around with words in that I must admit I am no match.
I am sorry, peele, that you cant keep up. Fyi, I dont play around with words, but rather, I work with words to communicate, to take peculiar people to task and to share information

Lukuluku69:
Keep your gun powder dry till when I can quote the Bible.
"always learning but never able to come to a knowledge of the truth."
- 2 Timothy 3:7

You that have major problems explaining what is religion that is true, pure and faultless in God's eyes, want to quote the Bible. You that dont understand what is religion that is true, pure and one God finds faultless want to quote Bible, lol. You want to quote the Bible? To what end and/or what for, hmm? You, that's unable to come to any correct knowledge of the truth, of what is religion thats true, pure and one God finds no fault in, wants to quote Bible. Shaitan and demons are known to have quote Bible, so nothing new under the sun.

Mark my words Lukuluku69, that you will score own goals, with the Bible, you so badly have a craving/longing for, to quote lol. You probably are a pretty intelligent person, but you're that so self absorbed, you havent thought about embarrassment, crouching at your door and you being, its object of desire, lol. Your arrogance, needs leaving at the door, the second you walk into any room/thread.
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Nobody: 6:29am On Jan 28, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Oga, see TORTURED interpretation! Before Jesus everyone on earth worship God!

(1)Wao! So, the inhabitant of Cannan that God told his children to wipe out worshipped God too? And when Jesus preached it is not necessary to carry Sword? So, tell me,

(2)why did Jesus told his goons to sell garments and buy Swords? And
(3)Two Swords were presented and what was his response?

This discuss is turning intn a JOKE. To defend oneself is a God given right. Abraham did, Jesus did so don't practise sophistry on me, reserve that for your Kingdom Hall. Are you done reading Isaiah 42/60? Publish your findings.

You misquoted me Sir!

What i meant is "all the inhabitants of the earth were worshippers of God before Jesus came to the earth, but they never knew that the God each nation worship differs totally from the other" They all have what they call the Almighty God, yet they're confused as to how the worship of this Almighty God should be! undecided

Only the Israelites worship the Almighty God while others were worshippers of their own God, that's the reason for laws given to the Israelites to distinguish between the worshipers of the TRUE God and FALSE God!

(1)Haba! If all people were worshiping the same God, then what have i got to do with Bible? Can't i just continue with the form of worship my ancestors practiced? undecided

(2)Jesus spoke in parables {Matthew 13:3-34} and his followers were gradually getting used to it, that's why he told them "I still have so many things to TEACH you but YOU CAN'T BEAR THEM NOW" John 16:12

Jesus NEVER MEANT PHYSICAL SWORD, otherwise he would have taught this men who aren't soldiers by profession how to fight with SWORDS by leading them in the fight the same way Muhammad did! What Jesus meant by SWORD later became clearer to them when God's holy spirit began teaching them the rest of what they supposed to know! John 14:26

Jesus' statement simply means "make sure you have the scriptures with you, even if you don't have more than one outer garment"

This instruction is appropriate because back then the scriptures are costlier than what we have today, the first 39 inspired scriptures were copied by the Scribes (hand copyist), so it will cost an individual much to have the whole 39 books as personal copies!

So each Christian was admonished to make sure he/she don't lack his/her own copy of all these scriptures! Ephesians 6:17, Hebrew 4:12

That's why you'll notice Jehovah's Witnesses that no matter the condition of any one amongst them, they must have a bag, in that bag is always a complete copy of the Bible! Notice all these misinformed churchgoers, you'll see that 80% of them don't have a complete copy of the Bible, majority will dress up with tie and suit but whenever you find one having a complete copy of the Bible it must be one of their Pastors!

(3) TWO SWORDS were presented in the midst of THIRTEEN men (including Jesus) and he said "it is enough", well that reminds me of the day my son asked for a certain fruit which their TEACHER asked them to bring, he later told me that almost all of them brought the FRUIT but the teacher did all his experiment with just FOUR out of about FIFTY. So Jesus finally taught them the important lesson when he told Peter "return that SWORD to it's place, because all those who lead by the SWORD will perish by the SWORD" Matthew 26:52 smiley
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Lukuluku69(m): 6:30am On Jan 28, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
You are so hung up on the word "intelligence" and/or "intelligent." Seems in that department, you're short of it, and thats why you relevant and necessary many words in a sentence has an intimidating and challenging effect on you.

Agbalagba agbalabi behaving like the microwave generation, so impatient, want things fast furious and in a flurry, telling me, to make it short. Go boss Mrs Lukuluku69 around at home, if you're itching to give someone orders, lol

I am sorry, peele, that you cant keep up. Fyi, I dont play around with words, but rather, I work with words to communicate, to take peculiar people to task and to share information

"always learning but never able to come to a knowledge of the truth."
- 2 Timothy 3:7

You that have major problems explaining what is religion that is true, pure and faultless in God's eyes, want to quote the Bible. You that dont understand what is religion that is true, pure and one God finds faultless want to quote Bible, lol. You want to quote the Bible? To what end and/or what for, hmm? You, that's unable to come to any correct knowledge of the truth, of what is religion thats true, pure and one God finds no fault in, wants to quote Bible. Shaitan and demons are known to have quote Bible, so nothing new under the sun.

Mark my words Lukuluku69, that you will score own goals, with the Bible, you so badly have a craving/longing for, to quote lol. You probably are a pretty intelligent person, but you're that so self absorbed, you havent thought about embarrassment, crouching at your door and you being, its object of desire, lol. Your arrogance, needs leaving at the door, the second you walk into any room/thread.

Unnecesary words in a sentence are hot air to me and an offence to my sight. That said, in your post before this, I counted 5 "lols" in words we form mental pictures and I am thinking, this guy lolling to himself by himself? You get the pix? Dude, keep your gun powder dry like I said.
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by AntiChristian: 6:36am On Jan 28, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
"A mocker seeks wisdom and never finds it,
but knowledge comes easily to those with understanding.
"
- Proverbs 14:6

AntiChristian, you expect to pick up pearls just like that on the beach, hmm, lol? Fyi, pearls don't lie on the seashore, pearls draw divers to plunge deep into the sea, and so AntiChristian, if you want pearl(s), lol, you must dive for it, lol.

I remember telling you that, I dont think you're ready yet nor have the capacity to take a breakdown of the rest of the little I've said about the meaning of "Eli, Eli, lama, sabachthani." Even, lol, AntiChristian, I advised you to take it from me that "Eli, Eli, lama, sabachthani." is miles away from anything meaning "forsaken." I told you to trust me and asked would you think I'll lie to you about that, but you now are turning round thanking me and saying I gave you a lie.

Your slandering accusation is unfounded, and it can easily be proved that I have at no time lied nor gave you a lie. Let's find out, and we will start with what language AntiChristian, did our Lord and Saviour speak when He cried out "Eli, Eli, lama, sabachthani."

It actually and correctly was "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani" (i.e. Mark 15:34) and really "Eli, Eli, lama, sabachthani (i.e. Matthew 27:46), so tell me what language is that AntiChristian spoken in? It doesnt matter whichyou prefer, Mark 15:34 or Matthew 27:46. Just answer the simple question, so we move and get more traction. This is what is called getting some education AntiChristian, lol. You'll come out wiser once and after we are done. That is, if you have the stamina, able to sustain and survive, lol

The longer your epistle the more devoid of sense it becomes!

Sabachtani means abandon or forsaken in almost 40 translations of the Bible.
What does yours mean? Which Bible translation is that?

Simple questions that needs a simple answer and not a meaningless epistle!
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by AntiChristian: 6:42am On Jan 28, 2020
Maximus69:

You are just here to preach your Jehovah witness cult!
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 28, 2020
AntiChristian:

You are just here to preach your Jehovah witness cult!
It's OK my baby Muslim friend, you've had your taste of the TRUTH, and you've felt the bitterness as it often affect people with twisted mindsets! smiley

Go and deal with the fact that your religion has NOTHING to do with PEACE, even though you were taught hypocritically to say SALAM (PEACE) in your greeting in a deceptive manner, you yourself NOT anyone else typed with your own hand "PEACE is to be trampled under your feet"

So i'm done with you! wink
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by AntiChristian: 7:51am On Jan 28, 2020
Maximus69:

It's OK my baby Muslim friend, you've had your taste of the TRUTH, and you've felt the bitterness as it often affect people with twisted mindsets! smiley

Go and deal with the fact that your religion has NOTHING to do with PEACE, even though you were taught hypocritically to say SALAM (PEACE) in your greeting in a deceptive manner, you yourself NOT anyone else typed with your own hand "PEACE is to be trampled under your feet"

So i'm done with you! wink

I am done with you too sir. We prayed you'll be banned in more countries than before!
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 28, 2020
AntiChristian:

I am done with you too sir. We prayed you'll be banned in more countries than before!

We are gladly expecting that, because it will serve as a sign that our work have gone throughout the earth,then our King will come and destroy all opposers of PEACE like you! wink
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by AntiChristian: 8:12am On Jan 28, 2020
Maximus69:

We are gladly expecting that, because it will serve as a sign that our work have gone throughout the earth,then our King will come and destroy all opposers of PEACE like you! wink

Your God can only destroy himself on the cross abi na stake! He no fit destroy me cos he is a myth!
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 28, 2020
AntiChristian:

Your God can only destroy himself on the cross abi na stake! He no fit destroy me cos he is a myth!

It's OK my baby Muslim friend.

SALAM ALEIKUM! cheesy
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by MuttleyLaff: 8:46am On Jan 28, 2020
AntiChristian:
The longer your epistle the more devoid of sense it becomes!
The longer your refusal to answer what language were the "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani" or "Eli, Eli, lama, sabachthani" words spoken in, the more in darkness it becomes, for you to know whether or not "sabachthani" means forsaken

"Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani" (i.e. Mark 15:34) and really "Eli, Eli, lama, sabachthani" (i.e. Matthew 27:46)

AntiChristian:
Sabachtani means abandon or forsaken in almost 40 translations of the Bible.
What does yours mean? Which Bible translation is that?
My dear Muslim brother friend, all Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true, but not all translations, whether 40 translations or not, is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true. Please answer the question earlier asked nah. What language is the word "sabachthani" of, hmm?

AntiChristian:
Simple questions that needs a simple answer and not a meaningless epistle!
Why is it, when you're giving the chance to get to the bottom of what "sabachthani" means, you dodge and skirt around the issue, hmm?

AntiChristian, please and for the umpteeth time, what language is the spoken "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani" (i.e. Mark 15:34) and really "Eli, Eli, lama, sabachthani" (i.e. Matthew 27:46) done in?

For example, is "Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani" or "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani" entirely and each words in it, spoken in Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, French, Arabic, English, Greek, Aramaic, lol, German, Patois, Spanish, Russian etcetera language?
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by MuttleyLaff: 9:08am On Jan 28, 2020
Lukuluku69:
Unnecesary words in a sentence are hot air to me and an offence to my sight. That said, in your post before this, I counted 5 "lols" in words we form mental pictures and I am thinking, this guy lolling to himself by himself? You get the pix?
Wa-Alaikum-as-Salaam brother, as you can see, at best of times, you're incoherent and incomprehensible, yet you have the audacity
to knock another's ability to type necessary many words fluently and coherently. Typical of you, to come back and say that's was a typo, that you meant to type "which" instead of "we" and then go to advise, if I want to masturbate on that, to go right ahead. You're so predictable, lol

Lukuluku69, many form mental images of me and most just like you, fail to get the right or correct picture, lol.

You're behaving like a grumpy old sod. Please don't take yourself so seriously, as no one else does about you. Thats the honest truth about the lols.

Lukuluku69:
Dude, keep your gun powder dry like I said.

MuttleyLaff:
Deal amigo, holler when you're ready and have strapped on more ammo, lol
I am 365 24 7 ever ready for you
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by AntiChristian: 9:18am On Jan 28, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
The longer your refusal to answer what language were the "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani" or "Eli, Eli, lama, sabachthani" words spoken in, the more in darkness it becomes, for you to know whether or not "sabachthani" means forsaken

"Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani" (i.e. Mark 15:34) and really "Eli, Eli, lama, sabachthani" (i.e. Matthew 27:46)

My dear Muslim brother friend, all Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true, but not all translations, whether 40 translations or not, is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true. Please answer the question earlier asked nah. What language is the word "sabachthani" of, hmm?

Why is it, when you're giving the chance to get to the bottom of what "sabachthani" means, you dodge and skirt around the issue. AntiChristian, please and for the umpteeth time, what language is the spoken "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani" (i.e. Mark 15:34) and really "Eli, Eli, lama, sabachthani" (i.e. Matthew 27:46) done in? For example, is it in Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, French, Arabic, English, Greek, Aramaic, lol, German, Patois, Spanish, Russian etcetera language?

Seeing you see not...

I have answered you before. Matthew uses Hebrew while Mark uses Aramaic!
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by MuttleyLaff: 9:42am On Jan 28, 2020
AntiChristian:
Seeing you see not...
I have answered you before. Matthew uses Hebrew while Mark uses Aramaic!
Ah I must have missed where you answered me and/or said anything about Matthew uses Hebrew while Mark uses Aramaic, but anyways, thank you very much my dear brother and new found friend, lol. Remember I've earlier said, this is what is called getting some education AntiChristian, lol, so watch this page because a lot is going to be unraveled and correctly explained to you about "sabachthani," lol.

To start with, do agree and accept that every single word in spoken in that "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani" (i.e. Mark 15:34) and/or "Eli, Eli, lama, sabachthani" (i.e. Matthew 27:46) are in Hebrew and/or Aramaic, hmm? It is necessary before I go full throttle, to establish whether or not you know, understand and/or believe that AntiChristian, so whats your reply to this?
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by AntiChristian: 9:48am On Jan 28, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Ah I must have missed where you answered me and/or said anything about Matthew uses Hebrew while Mark uses Aramaic, but anyways, thank you very much my dear brother and new found friend, lol. Remember I've earlier said, this is what is called getting some education AntiChristian, lol, so watch this page because a lot is going to be unraveled and correctly explained to you about "sabachthani," lol.

To start with, do agree and accept that every single word in spoken in that "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani" (i.e. Mark 15:34) and/or "Eli, Eli, lama, sabachthani" (i.e. Matthew 27:46) are in Hebrew and/or Aramaic, hmm? It is necessary before I go full throttle, to establish whether or not you know, understand and/or believe that AntiChristian, so whats your reply to this?

Go on....I don't agree with contradictions!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Evolutionists Infuriated By Creation Cartoon Shown In Public School / Salve Regina ( Hail Holy Queen ) In Audio And Video / God Showed Me The Sorry State Of Michael Jackson By Fasterwell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 199
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.