Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,632 members, 7,840,521 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death (4470 Views)

Fani-Kayode: What TB Joshua Told Me + Why Some Nigerian Pastors Hated Him / D Lawrence Was Not Able To Rise From Death. / "My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by MuttleyLaff: 11:23am On Jan 28, 2020
AntiChristian:
Go on....I don't agree with contradictions!
You are so bent on delaying your education abi?

You have admitted that you know understand and believe Mark was written in Hebrew and that Matthew was written in Aramaic, so if you know that much, why are you finding it difficult to say the every single words in "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani" (i.e. Mark 15:34) and/or "Eli, Eli, lama, sabachthani" (i.e. Matthew 27:46) are in Hebrew and/or Aramaic, hmm?

It is not a trick question I've asked AntiChristian, but it is necessary before I go full throttle, to establish whether or not you know, understand and/or believe that you AntiChristian are aware that every word in that cry was spoken in and written out in Aramaic and Hebre , because remember my dear Muslim brother friend, I previously did advance that, all Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true, but not all translations, whether 40 translations or not, is/are inspired by God and so not necessary, in some respects, useful to teach us what is true. So please where is the contradiction? Just answer the question earlier asked nah and let me point out the contradiction, leave the contradictions for me to show nah. You want me to go on, don't you, erhn?

I repeat what language is the word "sabachthani" of, hmm? C'mon whats your reply to this? Is it in Spanish, Greek, Hebrew/Aramaic, Igbo, Yoruba Hausa, Patois, German, English, Gambari, Mexican, Russian, French, Ijebu etcetera
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by AntiChristian: 12:02pm On Jan 28, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
You are so bent on delaying your education abi?

You have admitted that you know understand and believe Mark was written in Hebrew and that Matthew was written in Aramaic, so if you know that much, why are you finding it difficult to say the every single words in "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani" (i.e. Mark 15:34) and/or "Eli, Eli, lama, sabachthani" (i.e. Matthew 27:46) are in Hebrew and/or Aramaic, hmm?

It is not a trick question I've asked AntiChristian, but it is necessary before I go full throttle, to establish whether or not you know, understand and/or believe that you AntiChristian are aware that every word in that cry was spoken in and written out in Aramaic and Hebre , because remember my dear Muslim brother friend, I previously did advance that, all Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true, but not all translations, whether 40 translations or not, is/are inspired by God and so not necessary, in some respects, useful to teach us what is true. So please where is the contradiction? Just answer the question earlier asked nah and let me point out the contradiction, leave the contradictions for me to show nah. You want me to go on, don't you, erhn?

I repeat what language is the word "sabachthani" of, hmm? C'mon whats your reply to this? Is it in Spanish, Greek, Hebrew/Aramaic, Igbo, Yoruba Hausa, Patois, German, English, Gambari, Mexican, Russian, French, Ijebu etcetera

Sabachthani can be Aramaic and Mishnaic Hebrew!
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by MuttleyLaff: 4:38pm On Jan 28, 2020
AntiChristian:
Sabachthani can be Aramaic and Mishnaic Hebrew!
Thank you very much my brother. You see, the answer is actually in answering the question.

Now, you're one step closer to what really and truly is the Aramaic/Mishnaic equivalent for the English word "forsaken" as I'll soon begin to show you what really went on, when our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ made that cry on the cross.

I will also show you that our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ never used the word "forsaken," as in meaning He never used the word "sabachthani"

I will show you how the translators interchanged words and departed from the word Jesus used on the cross to replaced it with something totally different to what was said on the cross.

I will give you a step by step, blow by blow explanation from the beginning to the end and everything in between about who and who Jesus was addressing the message of that cry on the cross to, lol. Just watch this space, as I'll be back in a few hours time, to in full force fill you in, lol. Cast the pearls before you to trample upon, lol
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by AntiChristian: 5:48pm On Jan 28, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Thank you very much my brother. You see, the answer is actually in answering the question.

Now, you're one step closer to what really and truly is the Aramaic/Mishnaic equivalent for the English word "forsaken" as I'll soon begin to show you what really went on, when our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ made that cry on the cross.

I will also show you that our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ never used the word "forsaken," as in meaning He never used the word "sabachthani"

I will show you how the translators interchanged words and departed from the word Jesus used on the cross to replaced it with something totally different to what was said on the cross.

I will give you a step by step, blow by blow explanation from the beginning to the end and everything in between about who and who Jesus was addressing the message of that cry on the cross to, lol. Just watch this space, as I'll be back in a few hours time, to in full force fill you in, lol. Cast the pearls before you to trample upon, lol

So those Matthew and Mark are confirm liars? I dey wait o!
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by MuttleyLaff: 6:20pm On Jan 28, 2020
AntiChristian:
So those Matthew and Mark are confirm liars?
No AntiChristian, Matthew and Mark, said all the truth nothing but the truth, they arent kofam liars.

They actually verbatim, said exactly the same words as were used originally by our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they wrote exactly what our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ said, so I wouldnt if I were you, suggest that they are kofam liars. It is the translators, like I've previously mentioned, who arent divinely inspired necessarily in their transliteration and/or translations.

AntiChristian:
I dey wait o!
It is worth the wait. Go grab some popcorn AntiChristian and reserve a comfy clear viewing front seat.
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Sheunma: 8:14pm On Jan 28, 2020
Allahu Akbar!

Laila illallah Jesus rasulullah!
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Lukuluku69(m): 9:58am On Jan 29, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Wa-Alaikum-as-Salaam brother, as you can see, at best of times, you're incoherent and incomprehensible, yet you have the audacity
to knock another's ability to type necessary many words fluently and coherently. Typical of you, to come back and say that's was a typo, that you meant to type "which" instead of "we" and then go to advise, if I want to masturbate on that, to go right ahead. You're so predictable, lol

Lukuluku69, many form mental images of me and most just like you, fail to get the right or correct picture, lol.

You're behaving like a grumpy old sod. Please don't take yourself so seriously, as no one else does about you. Thats the honest truth about the lols.

I am 365 24 7 ever ready for you

I reapeat, in words, we form mental pictures. You have been lolling all along. Five in one post, two in another and once above.

The image in my mind? Let me leave that to that always lolling mind.
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by MuttleyLaff: 10:37am On Jan 29, 2020
Lukuluku69:
I reapeat, in words, we form mental pictures. You have been lolling all along. Five in one post, two in another and once above.

The image in my mind? Let me leave that to that always lolling mind.
Wa-Alaikum-as-Salaam brother Lukuluku69, as I've previously advanced, many form mental images in their heads/minds and most just like you, fail to get the right or correct picture. I find reading your comments quite hilarious and when I respond I just have smh lol.
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Lukuluku69(m): 10:45am On Jan 29, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Wa-Alaikum-as-Salaam brother Lukuluku69, as I've previously advanced, many form mental images in their heads/minds and most just like you, fail to get the right or correct picture. I find reading your comments quite hilarious and when I respond I just have smh lol.

What with the Salaam? And you only return the Salaam if you are greeted with one. I don't recall greeting you with one. It is okay if you can't stop "lolling" now and then.
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by MuttleyLaff: 10:50am On Jan 29, 2020
Lukuluku69:
What with the Salaam? And you only return the Salaam if you are greeted with one. I don't recall greeting you with one. It is okay if you can't stop "lolling" now and then.
I dont hold grudges, so why I dont mind being forward or take liberties brother, lol. I am 1000% sure you do know that lol laughter is good for the health and overall wellbeing. Try start doing some, as it'll do you a world of good, lol.
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Lukuluku69(m): 10:58am On Jan 29, 2020
Maximus69:

You misquoted me Sir!

What i meant is "all the inhabitants of the earth were worshippers of God before Jesus came to the earth, but they never knew that the God each nation worship differs totally from the other" They all have what they call the Almighty God, yet they're confused as to how the worship of this Almighty God should be! undecided

Only the Israelites worship the Almighty God while others were worshippers of their own God, that's the reason for laws given to the Israelites to distinguish between the worshipers of the TRUE God and FALSE God!

(1)Haba! If all people were worshiping the same God, then what have i got to do with Bible? Can't i just continue with the form of worship my ancestors practiced? undecided

(2)Jesus spoke in parables {Matthew 13:3-34} and his followers were gradually getting used to it, that's why he told them "I still have so many things to TEACH you but YOU CAN'T BEAR THEM NOW" John 16:12

Jesus NEVER MEANT PHYSICAL SWORD, otherwise he would have taught this men who aren't soldiers by profession how to fight with SWORDS by leading them in the fight the same way Muhammad did! What Jesus meant by SWORD later became clearer to them when God's holy spirit began teaching them the rest of what they supposed to know! John 14:26

Jesus' statement simply means "make sure you have the scriptures with you, even if you don't have more than one outer garment"

This instruction is appropriate because back then the scriptures are costlier than what we have today, the first 39 inspired scriptures were copied by the Scribes (hand copyist), so it will cost an individual much to have the whole 39 books as personal copies!

So each Christian was admonished to make sure he/she don't lack his/her own copy of all these scriptures! Ephesians 6:17, Hebrew 4:12

That's why you'll notice Jehovah's Witnesses that no matter the condition of any one amongst them, they must have a bag, in that bag is always a complete copy of the Bible! Notice all these misinformed churchgoers, you'll see that 80% of them don't have a complete copy of the Bible, majority will dress up with tie and suit but whenever you find one having a complete copy of the Bible it must be one of their Pastors!

(3) TWO SWORDS were presented in the midst of THIRTEEN men (including Jesus) and he said "it is enough", well that reminds me of the day my son asked for a certain fruit which their TEACHER asked them to bring, he later told me that almost all of them brought the FRUIT but the teacher did all his experiment with just FOUR out of about FIFTY. So Jesus finally taught them the important lesson when he told Peter "return that SWORD to it's place, because all those who lead by the SWORD will perish by the SWORD" Matthew 26:52 smiley

Jesus never meant PHYSICAL SWORDS BUT WHEN TWO SWORDS WERE PRESENTED, HE SAID IT IS ENOUGH? Oga, this Nairaland o and not your Kingdom Hall. Besides, he knew some of his goons were carrying SWORDS about and he said nothing! Go buy swords and pronto, two materialises. Hmm. Those that kill by the sword, perish by it? He did not know this before? Did John The Baptist took by the sword before he lost his head?
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Lukuluku69(m): 11:05am On Jan 29, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
I dont hold grudges, so why I dont mind being forward or take liberties brother, lol. I am 1000% sure you do know that lol laughter is good for the health and overall wellbeing. Try start doing some, as it'll do you a world of good, lol.

Ok. We are told to smile more. No grudges taken this side too and I want us to have that talk about the contents of the Bible.
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by MuttleyLaff: 11:09am On Jan 29, 2020
Lukuluku69:
Ok. We are told to smile more. No grudges taken this side too and I want us to have that talk about the contents of the Bible.
I am always 365 24 7 at your neck and call service brother. Share with me what's on your mind you want us to talk about.
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Lukuluku69(m): 11:47am On Jan 29, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
I am always 365 24 7 at your neck and call service brother. Share with me what's on your mind you want us to talk about.

The whole gamut! The story of the Israelites, the favours they had with God, the backslidings and repeated Mercy and forgiveness from God, their replacement with another Nation to be The Kingdom of God etc. We will consider the stories/prophesies of Israelites Prophets: Jacob, Jeremiah, Hosea, Daniel, Isaiah and Jesus. In fact e go be long.
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 29, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Jesus never meant PHYSICAL SWORDS BUT WHEN TWO SWORDS WERE PRESENTED, HE SAID IT IS ENOUGH? Oga, this Nairaland o and not your Kingdom Hall. Besides, he knew some of his goons were carrying SWORDS about and he said nothing! Go buy swords and pronto, two materialises. Hmm. Those that kill by the sword, perish by it? He did not know this before? Did John The Baptist took by the sword before he lost his head?

My friend, Out of 13 persons only 2 swords were present and the teacher said "IT IS ENOUGH"

Do you think Muhammad will have said 2 swords are enough (sufficient) for 13 persons? cheesy

What exactly can 13 persons do with 2 swords if truthfully Jesus meant they're to fight with those SWORDS? cheesy

Did you know what irritated me in the attitude of Muslims? You people will insist on reasoning with other religionists but when deeper reasoning comes face to face you'll start throwing away the concept you brought.

Jesus NEVER meant PHYSICAL SWORDS but SPIRITUAL SWORD, that's why he said "IT IS ENOUGH" when he noticed that they haven't grasped what he meant. He told them "I still have many things to TEACH you but you can't bear them now" {John 16:12} adding "but the holy spirit will remind you, teach you and bring back to your memory" John 14:26

That's why "THERE WAS NO RECORD OF PHYSICAL BATTLE INVOLVING CHRISTIANS IN THE BIBLE" cheesy

I know this is Nairaland where all sort of people spew whatever they had in mind, but if you're asking questions regarding what was WRITTEN in the Bible, don't expect the answer to come from the perspective of common Nairalanders, rather expect the deeper teachings of the greatest counselor who established PEACE in the midst of his own TRUE followers! wink

John the baptist never killed anyone with SWORD but those who killed him were soldiers of his time, Jesus meant that such individuals will eventually be put to death by SWORD if they continue in that field. That's why his followers then and now will NEVER carry weapons for any reason whatsoever!

Qazeem Soleimani was a soldier, meaning he had shed the blood of many people with the use of PHYSICAL WEAPONS, that's why he died as a soldier! smiley

But all those slain for the sake of TRUTH will be resurrected by the one who calls himself the TRUTH! John 15:6 compared to 6:44

So whether you agree or not, that's the bitter TRUTH! wink
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by MuttleyLaff: 12:27pm On Jan 29, 2020
Lukuluku69:
The whole gamut!
Softly, softly oooh, the whole gamut ke. You must have a huge appetite

Lukuluku69:
The story of the Israelites, the favours they had with God, the backslidings and repeated Mercy and forgiveness from God, their replacement with another Nation to be The Kingdom of God etc. We will consider the stories/prophesies of Israelites Prophets: Jacob, Jeremiah, Hosea, Daniel, Isaiah and Jesus. In fact e go be long
Brother, I know you're to some extent familiar with the Bible and knowledgeable of the biblical Abram/Abraham, so concerning this ".... The story of the Israelites, the favours they had with God, the backslidings and repeated Mercy and forgiveness from God, their replacement with another Nation to be The Kingdom of God etc..." comment of yours, please before we embark on our jaw jaw breaking bread talk, tell me about the promises God made to Abram and the impact one of the promises, will have to/for the rest of the world

Now everything you read in the Bible, whether stories or prophecies Luqman are pointing to and/or talking of just and only one person. No prizes for guessing who that is, lol.

Yeah when you are ready, show me your hand and sling me your first hook or shot
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Lukuluku69(m): 4:02pm On Jan 29, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Brother, I know you're to some extent familiar with the Bible and knowledgeable of the biblical Abram/Abraham, so concerning this ".... The story of the Israelites, the favours they had with God, the backslidings and repeated Mercy and forgiveness from God, their replacement with another Nation to be The Kingdom of God etc..." comment of yours, please before we embark on our jaw jaw breaking bread talk, tell me about the promises God made to Abram and the impact one of the promises, will have to/for the rest of the world

Now everything you read in the Bible, whether stories or prophecies Luqman are pointing to and/or talking of just and only one person. No prizes for guessing who that is, lol.

Let's keep the powder dry. wink
MuttleyLaff:

Let's keep the powder dry.
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Lukuluku69(m): 4:41pm On Jan 29, 2020
Maximus69:

My friend, Out of 13 persons only 2 swords were present and the teacher said "IT IS ENOUGH"

Do you think Muhammad will have said 2 swords are enough (sufficient) for 13 persons? cheesy

What exactly can 13 persons do with 2 swords if truthfully Jesus meant they're to fight with those SWORDS? cheesy

Did you know what irritated me in the attitude of Muslims? You people will insist on reasoning with other religionists but when deeper reasoning comes face to face you'll start throwing away the concept you brought.

Jesus NEVER meant PHYSICAL SWORDS but SPIRITUAL SWORD, that's why he said "IT IS ENOUGH" when he noticed that they haven't grasped what he meant. He told them "I still have many things to TEACH you but you can't bear them now" {John 16:12} adding "but the holy spirit will remind you, teach you and bring back to your memory" John 14:26

That's why "THERE WAS NO RECORD OF PHYSICAL BATTLE INVOLVING CHRISTIANS IN THE BIBLE" cheesy

I know this is Nairaland where all sort of people spew whatever they had in mind, but if you're asking questions regarding what was WRITTEN in the Bible, don't expect the answer to come from the perspective of common Nairalanders, rather expect the deeper teachings of the greatest counselor who established PEACE in the midst of his own TRUE followers! wink

John the baptist never killed anyone with SWORD but those who killed him were soldiers of his time, Jesus meant that such individuals will eventually be put to death by SWORD if they continue in that field. That's why his followers then and now will NEVER carry weapons for any reason whatsoever!

Qazeem Soleimani was a soldier, meaning he had shed the blood of many people with the use of PHYSICAL WEAPONS, that's why he died as a soldier! smiley

But all those slain for the sake of TRUTH will be resurrected by the one who calls himself the TRUTH! John 15:6 compared to 6:44

Your ability for sophistry is legendary. Spiritual Sword that loop off someone ear? And it was a Spiritual Chord Jesus used to whip people with at the Temple? Just admit he wanted to defend himself hence the need for swords. And if he can use Chord to whip and scatter the Jews at the Temple, what do you think the sight of TWO SWORDS will do to those Jews? And of cos, he was not expecting The Roman Soldiers because he never broke any of their Laws. It is true early Christians never fought in wars. They will be masacred besides their duty was to Preach the coming of The Kingdom of God and wait for thn Lord coming with Ten Thousand Saints who is Muhammad. And oh did he wield his sword! Yes! He did and the wicked and arrogants were not spared safe those who mend their ways....
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by MuttleyLaff: 4:47pm On Jan 29, 2020
Lukuluku69:
Let's keep the powder dry. wink
Let's keep the powder dry.
"“You search the Scriptures because you think they give you eternal life.
But the Scriptures point to Me!
"
- John 5:39

"25Then Jesus said to them, “O foolish ones, how slow are your hearts to believe all that the prophets have spoken.
26Was it not necessary for the Christ to suffer these things and then to enter His glory?”
27And beginning with Moses and all the Prophets, He explained to them what was written in all the Scriptures about Himself.
"
- Luke 24:25-27

"15And the angel of the LORD called to Abraham from heaven a second time,
16saying, “By Myself I have sworn, declares the LORD, that because you have done this and have not withheld your only son,
17I will surely bless you, and I will multiply your descendantsd like the stars in the sky and the sand on the seashore.
Your descendants will possess the gates of their enemies.
18And through your offspring all nations of the earth will be blessed, because you have obeyed My voice.”
"
- Genesis 22:15-18

Bring it on Lukuluku69. I am a hurricane, I am not afraid of storms. I am not dull of hearing, so why do you need saying ''... keep the powder dry" twice

Lukuluku69, please tell me what are the promises God made to Abram and what is the impact/benefit one of the promises, will have to/for the rest of mankind and the world at lage?

Also you do know and understand, that everything you read in the Bible, whether stories or prophecies Luqman, Lukuluku69, are pointing to and/or talking of just and only one person, dont you, hmm?. No prizes for guessing who that is, lol.
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Lukuluku69(m): 5:09pm On Jan 29, 2020
Maximus69:

Your ability for sophistry is legendary. Spiritual Sword that loop off someone ear? And it was a Spiritual Chord Jesus used to whip people with at the Temple? Just admit he wanted to defend himself hence the need for swords. And if he can use Chord to whip and scatter the Jews at the Temple, what do you think the sight of TWO SWORDS will do to those Jews? And of cos, he was not expecting The Roman Soldiers because he never broke any of their Laws. It is true early Christians never fought in wars. They will be masacred besides their duty was to Preach the coming of The Kingdom of God and wait for thn Lord coming with Ten Thousand Saints who is Muhammad. And oh did he wield his sword! Yes! He did and the wicked and arrogants were not spared safe those who mend their ways.... And Muhammad couldn't have said Two swords was enough, HE WAS SENT TO ESTABLISH THE KINGDOM. Isaiah 60. You need many physical Swords to do that.
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 29, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Your ability for sophistry is legendary. Spiritual Sword that loop off someone ear? And it was a Spiritual Chord Jesus used to whip people with at the Temple? Just admit he wanted to defend himself hence the need for swords. And if he can use Chord to whip and scatter the Jews at the Temple, what do you think the sight of TWO SWORDS will do to those Jews? And of cos, he was not expecting The Roman Soldiers because he never broke any of their Laws. It is true early Christians never fought in wars. They will be masacred besides their duty was to Preach the coming of The Kingdom of God and wait for thn Lord coming with Ten Thousand Saints who is Muhammad. And oh did he wield his sword! Yes! He did and the wicked and arrogants were not spared safe those who mend their ways.... And Muhammad couldn't have said Two swords was enough, HE WAS SENT TO ESTABLISH THE KINGDOM. Isaiah 60. You need many physical Swords to do that.

You just love this your crooked Muhammad and his misinformation that he gave the ignorant Arabian slaves to continue dying for him until he was finally captured and killed!

So Jesus needed PHYSICAL swords to defend himself but when Peter cut of the hear of one of those hoodlums he (Jesus) MIRACULOUSLY fixed it back! cheesy

And you think he who healed an amputated body part, resurrect the dead, open the eyes of blind, cleanse the lepers, calm the sea, cast out demons, raised the lame and spoke directly with God to receive immediate response will need physical weapons to fight physical enemies? cheesy

Just say you don't trust in God's power to destroy the evildoers simple! And the TRUE face of ISLAM is becoming obvious with this discussion. So the terrorists killing people in the name of Islam were doing what their religion teaches after all! They needed PHYSICAL WEAPONS to continue killing people to install Muhammad! cheesy

Wait a minute, Muhammad is dead now, so he will come back from heaven or inside the grave to fight physical creatures as what? cheesy

Have you forgotten that just ONE single angel from heaven slaughtered 185,000 Assyrian soldiers, without using any physical weapons?

My friend come and let's teach you what TRUE faith means, if God wants to fight his battle he doesn't need your SWORDS, GUNS or BOMBS to destroy his enemies. Only 20 angels will destroy all your soldiers by making the oxygen they're breathing to seize for just 15 minutes, that all! cheesy

We are talking about the same God who sent one angel from heaven into the land of Egypt to visit each house and kill ONLY the firstborn of all creatures, and the instruction given to this angel of death is to spare ONLY the houses where the BLOOD OF THE SLAUGHTERED LAMB IS FOUND!

Please leave Islam my friend, there is no FAITH in that place! wink
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Lukuluku69(m): 6:24pm On Jan 29, 2020
Maximus69:

You just love this your crooked Muhammad and his misinformation that he gave the ignorant Arabian slave to continue dying for him until he was finally killed!

So Jesus needed swords to defend himself but when Peter cut of the hear of one of those hoodlums he MIRACULOUSLY fixed it back! cheesy

And you think he who healed an amputated body part, resurrect the dead, open the eyes of blind, cleanse the lepers, calm the sea, cast out demons, raised the lame and spoke directly with God to receive immediate response will need physical weapons to fight physical enemies? cheesy

Just say you don't trust in God's power to destroy the evildoers simple! cheesy

Wait a minute, Muhammad is dead now, so he will come back from heaven or inside the grave to fight physical creatures as what?

Have you forgotten that just ONE single angel from heaven slaughtered 185,000 Assyrian soldiers, without using physical weapons?

My friend come and let's teach you what TRUE faith means, if God wants to fight his battle he doesn't need your SWORDS, GUNS or BOMBS to destroy his enemies. Only 20 angels will destroy all your soldiers by making the oxygen they're breathing to seize for just 15 minutes, that all! cheesy

I know the name calling and the abuse will start. Keep it up on the Day of Judgement YOU will account for them. Were there no Angels in Heaven when Jehovah commanded Moses to go slaughter the Midianites and others for his children to have somewhere to stay after wandering in the wilderness? Keeping living in DELUSION thinking any one will come on a white horse with imaginary hosts. Your eyes will clear when you wake up to the reality when your life ends here.
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 29, 2020
Lukuluku69:

I know the name calling and the abuse will start. Keep it up on the Day of Judgement YOU will account for them. Were there no Angels in Heaven when Jehovah commanded Moses to go slaughter the Midianites and others for his children to have somewhere to stay after wandering in the wilderness? Keeping living in DELUSION thinking any one will come on a white horse with imaginary hosts. Your eyes will clear when you wake up to the reality when your life ends here.

My friend you need to know that Muhammad is NO prophet of God, he is just a hopeless impostor! undecided

God asked the Israelites to go and and face his enemies because many of those nations have heard what happened to Pharaoh and his mighty Egyptian army, but there was misinformation just like what we have today.

Most people who heard the story thought it was just a coincidence and natural disaster. So what God did to Egypt didn't instil fear in the minds of those people as he purposed, that's why God asked the Israelites to go and meet them FACE to FACE, this will serve as a sign that this people still have their God moving with them everywhere they go and the plague that killed the Egyptians was not just a coincidence!

Back then the strength of any God is determined by the might of the army such a God controls! So God wanted those pagan nations to know that even if the Israelite soldiers (as in those picking up swords) are just 300 in number, with him in their midst millions of their enemies will be conquered and flee before them!

Go back and read the Bible, this time meditate on what i'm telling you now instead of reading with the mindset of those Ishmaelites (Arabians). They're not faithful and they can never have faith in God, they will always be TERRORISTS! Genesis 16:11-12

Qazeem Soleimani was killed by the US army, i thought what we believed as Muslims is if one of us dies in the hands of pagans, he is going to heaven and start a new life there. But why are Muslims agitating if they truthfully believe so?
Is Qazeem Soleimani not going to heaven to enjoy as a Muslim? Why is Saudi Arabia (the central unit of Islam) supporting America (the killers of Soleimani)?

My friend, FAITH IS THE ASSURED EXPECTATION OF WHAT WE ARE HOPING FOR, THE EVIDENT DEMONSTRATION OF REALITIES EVEN IF NOBODY IS SEEING IT Hebrew 11:1

Please convince me that there is anything called FAITH in Islam! undecided
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Lukuluku69(m): 8:06pm On Jan 29, 2020
Maximus69:

My friend you need to know that Muhammad is NO prophet of God, he is just a hopeless impostor! undecided

God asked the Israelites to go and and face his enemies because many of those nations have heard what happened to Pharaoh and his mighty Egyptian army, but there was misinformation just like what we have today.

Most people who heard the story thought it was just a coincidence and natural disaster. So what God did to Egypt didn't instil fear in the minds of those people as he purposed, that's why God asked the Israelites to go and meet them FACE to FACE, this will serve as a sign that this people still have their God moving with them everywhere they go and the plague that killed the Egyptians was not just a coincidence!

Back then the strength of any God is determined by the might of the army such a God controls! So God wanted those pagan nations to know that even if the Israelite soldiers (as in those picking up swords) are just 300 in number, with him in their midst millions of their enemies will be conquered and flee before them!

Go back and read the Bible, this time meditate on what i'm telling you now instead of reading with the mindset of those Ishmaelites (Arabians). They're not faithful and they can never have faith in God, they will always be TERRORISTS! Genesis 16:11-12

Qazeem Soleimani was killed by the US army, i thought what we believed as Muslims is if one of us dies in the hands of pagans, he is going to heaven and start a new life there. But why are Muslims agitating if they truthfully believe so?
Is Qazeem Soleimani not going to heaven to enjoy as a Muslim? Why is Saudi Arabia (the central unit of Islam) supporting America (the killers of Soleimani)?

My friend, FAITH IS THE ASSURED EXPECTATION OF WHAT WE ARE HOPING FOR, THE EVIDENT DEMONSTRATION OF REALITIES EVEN IF NOBODY IS SEEING IT Hebrew 11:1

Please convince me that there is anything called FAITH in Islam! undecided

The Arabs (Ishmaelite) do not have Faith and her not faithful but the STIFFNECKS, REBELLIOUS AND THE REPROBATES sons are daughter of Israel do? I can see that you are sold on the Jewish LIES. I can wean you if only you will let go of the hatred and bigotry in your heart but I guess that won't happen. You know why? Without the Jews killing your Lord and Saviour, no Salvation for you. So, you gotta side with them. For your info, those Arabs you said got no faith, your Jehovah himself said he will Build them Natiom. Muhammad is not a Prophet? Go read Isaiah 42 and 60 and mediate on it. Prophesies are word picture of future events and not just an Utopian event to dream over till your time here is spent.
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 29, 2020
Lukuluku69:

The Arabs (Ishmaelite) do not have Faith and her not faithful but the STIFFNECKS, REBELLIOUS AND THE REPROBATES sons are daughter of Israel do? I can see that you are sold on the Jewish LIES. I can wean you if only you will let go of the hatred and bigotry in your heart but I guess that won't happen. You know why? Without the Jews killing your Lord and Saviour, no Salvation for you. So, you gotta side with them. For your info, those Arabs you said got no faith, your Jehovah himself said he will Build them Natiom. Muhammad is not a Prophet? Go read Isaiah 42 and 60 and mediate on it. Prophesies are word picture of future events and not just an Utopian event to dream over till your time here is spent.

What God said in Genesis 16:11-12 is clear enough Sir, God will not establishe any covenant with Ishmael or his children because they will become TERRORISTS!

Your Qur'an supported this saying God's promised covenant is with Isaac not Ishmael!
Surah Al-Ankaboot 29:27

So calm down Sir, neither Israel nor Arabia is my country!

Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Lukuluku69(m): 8:26pm On Jan 29, 2020
Maximus69:

What God said in Genesis 16:11-12 is clear enough Sir, God will not establishe any covenant with Ishmael or his children because they will become TERRORISTS!

Your Qur'an supported this saying God's promised covenant is with Isaac not Ishmael!
Surah Al-Ankaboot 29:27

So calm down Sir, neither Israel nor Arabia is my country!

The one to calm down is you. We are talking faith you are asking me about one Iranian General?! Yeah Israel is not your Country but your Salvation depends on the LIES you have swallowed about them hence your vigorous defence of them. And you are quoting the Quran? You wey no sabi wetin dey inside the book dey carry under that smelly armpit, dey quote Quran?
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 29, 2020
Lukuluku69:

The one to calm down is you. We are talking faith you are asking me about one Iranian General?! Yeah Israel is not your Country but your Salvation depends on the LIES you have swallowed about them hence your vigorous defence of them. And you are quoting the Quran? You wey no sabi wetin dey inside the book dey carry under that smelly armpit, dey quote Quran?

Here we go, so i'm not qualified to quote the Qur'an but you can quote the Bible! grin

Well i just quoted the book fabricated, composed and written by your Arabian prophet. So all i need is the interpretation of what is WRITTEN in that verse!

I told you i'm not an Israelite therefore i have NOTHING to gain in supporting their book, unlike you who kept quoting the Bible and failed to correlate what you're reading with the rest of the book. If i tell you the meaning of what you're quoting, you will start arguing whereas when you found out that my explanation fits in to what the book says, you'll start condemning the same book you want to quote to support your Arabian prophet! cheesy

I'm sincerely asking you to tell me what the verse meant because to me it conveys the same message as what was written in the Bible book of Genesis 17:18-21

So instead of arguing about my right to quote the Qur'an, just explain what the verse @ Surah Al-Ankaboot 29:27 meant! cheesy
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Lukuluku69(m): 9:27pm On Jan 29, 2020
Maximus69:

Here we go, so i'm not qualified to quote the Qur'an but you can quote the Bible! grin

Well i just quoted the book fabricated, composed and written by your Arabian prophet. So all i need is the interpretation of what is WRITTEN in that verse!

I told you i'm not an Israelite therefore i have NOTHING to gain in supporting their book, unlike you who kept quoting the Bible and failed to correlate what you're reading with the rest of the book. If i tell you the meaning of what you're quoting, you will start arguing whereas when you found out that my explanation fits in to what the book says, you'll start condemning the same book you want to quote to support your Arabian prophet! cheesy

I'm sincerely asking you to tell me what the verse meant because to me it conveys the same message as what was written in the Bible book of Genesis 17:18-21

So instead of arguing about my right to quote the Qur'an, just explain what the verse @ Surah Al-Ankaboot 29:27 meant! cheesy

The verse you quoted has it translation along with, so what interpretation do you need. Isaac and his son Jacob were prophets and they have their reward here *sweetness of faith* and in the world to come will be among the righteous.

That coming from a book by an Arab but if you go to the book written by the people you lot worship, every other is not genuine but the lies coming from the pens of their scribes.

And I will quote it because in that pile of chaff, there is still a good number of grains.

Plus I am glad you have the Quran downloaded somewhere, on the Day of Reckoning, it will witness for or against you. Same with the bible for me.

1 Like

Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Nobody: 5:46am On Jan 30, 2020
Lukuluku69:

The verse you quoted has it translation along with, so what interpretation do you need. Isaac and his son Jacob were prophets and they have their reward here *sweetness of faith* and in the world to come will be among the righteous.

That coming from a book by an Arab but if you go to the book written by the people you lot worship, every other is not genuine but the lies coming from the pens of their scribes.

And I will quote it because in that pile of chaff, there is still a good number of grains.

Plus I am glad you have the Quran downloaded somewhere, on the Day of Reckoning, it will witness for or against you. Same with the bible for me.

The reason why that crooked impostor you call a prophet inserted that part in the book is easily understandable, from everything he fabricated in the book he claimed to be inspired by Gabriel there was no mention of a single person called prophet from any other race apart from Israel!
He need to put that seasoning to make it sound logical otherwise some intelligent observers back then could question him saying "what do Arabians have to do with all these names he is mentioning when all of them are the children of Jacob (Israelites)?"
So my friend, Muhammad could have played the smart guy back in the sixth century with his pagan Arabians but not with twenty first century intellectuals of our time, that's why it is extremely difficult for you to preach or teach PEACEFULLY to convince anyone about Allah, Islam, Muhammad or his fabricated book Qur'an!

Even your own ancestors who became the first to accept Islam were forced by Malians that's why it's called the religion from Mali (Ì~màle) until recently when they changed your religious group name to "Muslim" cheesy

As for the day of reckoning, you have already judged yourself with your own mouth several times with this our discussion! undecided

Noticed that we were just speaking about what you believe versus what i believe, yet you've repeatedly mentioned the word Sophistry in connection with the words protruding out of my mouth. That's sure evidence that you've been vigorously fighting against your own conscience to stand against what you're hearing from me, because it's the TRUTH! Act 26:28

So there is no need to bother about the judgment day anymore my friend, you have every evidence presented before you that you're just been over zealous for the religion FORCED on your ancestors.

Maximus have played his part, it's left for you to decide whether you're going to continue deceiving yourself with the foreign religion that's of no PEACE or embrace the TRUTH that you yourself have born witness to as powerful enough to convince anyone.
You said Maximus's Sophistry is Legendary! of course i myself couldn't just help it when i met the TRUE Christians (Jehovah's Witnesses) and listened attentively to their message, i can't continue fighting against my own conscience so i surrendered for the TRUTH!

Most of the so called Christians you've been arguing with have been THOROUGHLY warned by their religious leaders NOT TO LISTEN TO JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES, because we've got what it takes to convince any honest hearted and sincere listener from any religion on planet earth! Hebrew 4:12

You've heard what Jesus said will stand as a bases of judgment against all those living on this planet today! John 3:16-19

Lukuluku69, it's up to you and your own conscience now! smiley

1 Like

Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Lukuluku69(m): 7:32am On Jan 30, 2020
Maximus69:

The reason why that crooked impostor you call a prophet inserted that part in the book is easily understandable, from everything he fabricated in the book he claimed to be inspired by Gabriel there was no mention of a single person called prophet from any other race apart from Israel!
He need to put that seasoning to make it sound logical otherwise some intelligent observers back then could question him saying "what do Arabians have to do with all these names he is mentioning when all of them are the children of Jacob (Israelites)?"
So my friend, Muhammad could have played the smart guy back in the sixth century with his pagan Arabians but not with twenty first century intellectuals of our time, that's why it is extremely difficult for you to preach or teach PEACEFULLY to convince anyone about Allah, Islam, Muhammad or his fabricated book Qur'an!

Even your own ancestors who became the first to accept Islam were forced by Malians that's why it's called the religion from Mali (Ì~màle) until recently when they changed your religious group name to "Muslim" cheesy

As for the day of reckoning, you have already judged yourself with your own mouth several times with this our discussion! undecided

Noticed that we were just speaking about what you believe versus what i believe, yet you've repeatedly mentioned the word Sophistry in connection with the words protruding out of my mouth. That's sure evidence that you've been vigorously fighting against your own conscience to stand against what you're hearing from me, because it's the TRUTH! Act 26:28

So there is no need to bother about the judgment day anymore my friend, you have every evidence presented before you that you're just been over zealous for the religion FORCED on your ancestors.

Maximus have played his part, it's left for you to decide whether you're going to continue deceiving yourself with the foreign religion that's of no PEACE or embrace the TRUTH that you yourself have born witness to as powerful enough to convince anyone.
You said Maximus's Sophistry is Legendary! of course i myself couldn't just help it when i met the TRUE Christians (Jehovah's Witnesses) and listened attentively to their message, i can't continue fighting against my own conscience so i surrendered for the TRUTH!

Most of the so called Christians you've been arguing with have been THOROUGHLY warned by their religious leaders NOT TO LISTEN TO JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES, because we've got what it takes to convince any honest hearted and sincere listener from any religion on planet earth! Hebrew 4:12

You've heard what Jesus said will stand as a bases of judgment against all those living on this planet today! John 3:16-19

Lukuluku69, it's up to you and your own conscience now! smiley

Olodo like you, in your reading of the Quran you only come across Isaac and Jacob? No mention of Yahya (John the Baptist), Yusuf(Joseph) Jesus(Issa') and others? Oga, if you are not ready to unlearn the crap you have been taught, I can't help you any further. And why would you unlearn it? Your Salvation is hinged on a LIE spurned by your Jewish Masters. And keep abusing the Holy One of God, you will account for every word you uttered. Keep them coming, the Angels are filing it away Oga Jew worshipper.
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 30, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Olodo like you, in your reading of the Quran you only come across Isaac and Jacob? No mention of Yahya (John the Baptist), Yusuf(Joseph) Jesus(Issa') and others? Oga, if you are not ready to unlearn the crap you have been taught, I can't help you any further. And why would you unlearn it? Your Salvation is hinged on a LIE spurned by your Jewish Masters. And keep abusing the Holy One of God, you will account for every word you uttered. Keep them coming, the Angels are filing it away Oga Jew worshipper.

If you call me Olódo it's not a problem Sir, after all you know better than i do so help the so called Olódo to grasp what he couldn't understand! cheesy

I said Muhammad was a hopeless impostor who just fabricated his own book and singlehandedly made himself a prophet just like Guru Maharaji from Ibadan.

You have just supported my assertion pointing to names of ancient faithful servants of God who were all Israelites! cheesy

So my question again is what is the connection between this people and your Muhammad?

Abraham had eight sons born to him, an angel of God said Ishmael and his descendants will become terrorists {Genesis 16:11-12} and today all the nations where the Ishmaelite religion goes have NO PEACE, even their citizens are running away to western countries IN SEARCH OF PEACE.

God also said his covenant will be established with Isaac [Abraham's son born by his legally married wife "Sarah"] {Genesis 17:18-23} and it was so to the point that Muhammad himself couldn't hide that fact! Surah Al-Ankaboot 29:27

So tell everyone on this thread,

What is the connection between the chosen race Israelites (as clearly written in both the Bible and Qur'an) and the Arabian Muhammed?

Period! cheesy
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Lukuluku69(m): 8:36am On Jan 30, 2020
Maximus69:

If you call me Olódo it's not a problem Sir, after all you know better than i do so help the so called Olódo to grasp what he couldn't understand! cheesy

I said Muhammad was a hopeless impostor who just fabricated his own book and singlehandedly made himself a prophet just like Guru Maharaji from Ibadan.

You have just supported my assertion pointing to names of ancient faithful servants of God who were all Israelites! cheesy

So my question again is what is the connection between this people and your Muhammad?

Abraham had eight sons born to him, an angel of God said Ishmael and his descendants will become terrorists {Genesis 16:11-12} and today all the nations where the Ishmaelite religion goes have NO PEACE, even their citizens are running away to western countries IN SEARCH OF PEACE.

God also said his covenant will be established with Isaac [Abraham's son born by his legally married wife "Sarah"] {Genesis 17:18-23} and it was so to the point that Muhammad himself couldn't hide that fact! Surah Al-Ankaboot 29:27

So tell everyone on this thread,

What is the connection between the chosen race Israelites (as clearly written in both the Bible and Qur'an) and the Arabian Muhammed?

Period! cheesy

Learning, Unlearning and Relearning and Concepts in Eduction. Anyones Education. You should too. Until you are willing to UNLEARN the CRAPS fed into your brain and RELEARN certain things, you will forever wallow in IGNORANCE. I know the kinda of CRAP they teach at your Kingdom Hall. I can wean you if only you stop be haughty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Adeboye Shops For $20m Jet (Locked) / The Five Inevitable Stages In Relationships,courtship And Marriage.... / HOLINESS Is NOT "Optional!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 186
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.