Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,605 members, 7,840,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death (4469 Views)

Fani-Kayode: What TB Joshua Told Me + Why Some Nigerian Pastors Hated Him / D Lawrence Was Not Able To Rise From Death. / "My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Lukuluku69(m): 7:43pm On Jan 26, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Confirmed and/or predicted in the Bible, is Muhammad, the heresiarch, forthcoming as comparable to an Antichrist, as a false prophet and/or also as a false Messiah, and that clearly on all three counts is what Muhammad, the heresiarch, is.

AntiChristian, Empiree and Lukuluku69, our dear confused three musketeers muslim brothers, lol

Lol. When we give you the true meanings of what your book contains, y'all won't accept because in your heart is a disease. Deaf, dumb and blind you all her.

2 Likes

Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Lukuluku69(m): 7:53pm On Jan 26, 2020
Maximus69:

It's good that you also have the same thing in your mind, but you've got no assurance of what your God said, that's why you're reluctant to declare it apart from when your imams are doing it inside your mosques.

Just tell everyone on this thread that your Allah doesn't have what he calls "JUDGMENT DAY" or tell them that Allah will spare those who don't worship him! cheesy

We all have the same thing in mind (apart from atheists who are planning to fight for what they believe but don't know how to go about it) the difference is that the servants of the true God have the spirit to EXPRESS themselves while those serving the dumb God only stands in one place spewing gibberish that they can't defend with efficacy! wink

Oga, tell Jehovah to hurry up and come quickly. You are expecting EXTERMINATION, your Cousins are expecting RAPTURE. Make e happen now now sef make we hear word.
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 26, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Oga, tell Jehovah to hurry up and come quickly. You are expecting EXTERMINATION, your Cousins are expecting RAPTURE. Make e happen now now sef make we hear word.

EXPECTING! EXPECTING! EXPECTING!

Churches of Christendom are EXPECTING rapture!

Jehovah's Witnesses are EXPECTING God's Kingdom!

Atheists are hopeless!

So tell me what Islam taught you and your folks, EXPECTATIONS as other religionists or HOPELESSNESS like Atheists? smiley
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Lukuluku69(m): 8:18pm On Jan 26, 2020
Maximus69:

EXPECTING! EXPECTING! EXPECTING!

Churches of Christendom are EXPECTING rapture!

Jehovah's Witnesses are EXPECTING God's Kingdom!

Atheists are hopeless!

So tell me what Islam taught you and your folks, EXPECTATIONS as other religionists or HOPELESSNESS like Atheists? smiley

what is important now is what your hand put forth for your soul in the world to come.

Islam says everything will end but it does not bother us. It is a matter decreed.

Worship God and be good to fellow creature. That is the way to God, Islam does not make a Religion out of what is to come.

We live for now.
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 26, 2020
Lukuluku69:

what is important now is what your hand put forth for your soul in the world to come.

Islam says everything will end but it does not bother us. It is a matter decreed.

Worship God and be good to fellow creature. That is the way to God, Islam does not make a Religion out of what is to come.

We live for now.

In a nutshell you're just practicing the religion handed over to you by your ancestors, so your religion has NOTHING to say about those not practicing your form of worship? wink

Please are you just saying this to find favour with everyone so that they'll not be offended or you're saying what your religion REALLY teach?

Because according to the Qur'an, you must believe all the prophets (including Muhammad) which means you must inculcate what he taught in your children and neighbours after digesting it.

All those who fails to acknowledge the prophet (with his message) will face the wrath of Allah!

So are you now saying people can be good ON THEIR OWN to get Allah's approval on judgment day (without having any business with Muhammad)? cheesy
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by MuttleyLaff: 9:50pm On Jan 26, 2020
Lukuluku69:
Lol. When we give you the true meanings of what your book contains, y'all won't accept because in your heart is a disease.
[img]https://s1/images/MuttAmin.gif[/img]
Surah Yunus [10:94]
فَإِن كُنتَ فِي شَكٍّ مِّمَّا أَنزَلْنَا إِلَيْكَ فَاسْأَلِ الَّذِينَ يَقْرَءُونَ الْكِتَابَ مِن قَبْلِكَ لَقَدْ جَاءَكَ الْحَقُّ مِن رَّبِّكَ فَلَا تَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الْمُمْتَرِينَ

But if you are in doubt as to what We have revealed to you, ask those who read the Book before you; certainly the truth has come to you from your Lord, therefore you should not be of the disputers.

The quran in Surah 10:94, has the good sense to tell Muslims, if they are in doubt, to go ask "People of Book," that is, "People of Book," meaning believers, so please, please, please Lukuluku69, dont again, ever be trying to unnecessarily overthink or be half too smart than you really at all arent, lol

Lukuluku69:
Deaf, dumb and blind you all her.
Look at deafer, dumber and worst than blind talking. Where is her in all this, hmmm? I am yet to so far see a her comment on this thread, lol. You guys just cant help not fumble and trip, trying to tie up your own shoelaces, lol.
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Lukuluku69(m): 9:59pm On Jan 26, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Surah Yunus [10:94]
فَإِن كُنتَ فِي شَكٍّ مِّمَّا أَنزَلْنَا إِلَيْكَ فَاسْأَلِ الَّذِينَ يَقْرَءُونَ الْكِتَابَ مِن قَبْلِكَ لَقَدْ جَاءَكَ الْحَقُّ مِن رَّبِّكَ فَلَا تَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الْمُمْتَرِينَ

But if you are in doubt as to what We have revealed to you, ask those who read the Book before you; certainly the truth has come to you from your Lord, therefore you should not be of the disputers.

The quran in Surah 10:94, has the good sense to tell Muslims, if they are in doubt, to go ask "People of Book," that is, "People of Book," meaning believers, so please, please, please Lukuluku69, dont again, ever be trying to unnecessarily overthink or be half too smart than you really at all arent, lol

Look at deafer, dumber and worst than blind talking. Where is her in all this, hmmm? I am yet to so far see a her comment on this thread, lol. You guys cant help not fumble trying to tie up your own shoelaces, lol.

Typical. That was a typo and if you want to masturbate on that, go right ahead.
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by MuttleyLaff: 10:05pm On Jan 26, 2020
Lukuluku69:
Typical. That was a typo and if you want to masturbate on that, go right ahead.
What a pity, smh. Shame on you, you look like a thief caught in the village square with his hands stuck in the cookie jar and evidences of cookie crumbs showing all over his mouth, lol. If I need any advice from you, I'll ask, but I dont, so you can have back your advice and kindly shove it up your where the sun dont shine.

Its beggars belief what goes on in your cluttered up mind angry angry angry
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Lukuluku69(m): 10:16pm On Jan 26, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
What a pity, smh. Shame on you, you look like a thief caught in the village square with his hands stuck in the cookie jar and evidences of cookie crumbs showing all over his mouth, lol. If I need any advice from you, I'll ask, but I dont, so you can have back your advice and kindly shove it up your where the sun dont shine.

Its beggars belief what goes on in your cluttered up mind angry angry angry

So,simply because I want to type 'are' and I typed 'her' your grandfather is a thief caught in the village square?

It was a mistake and if you don't accept that, that's your headache.
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by MuttleyLaff: 10:32pm On Jan 26, 2020
Lukuluku69:
So,simply because I want to type 'are' and I typed 'her' your grandfather is a thief caught in the village square?
Haba which one be grandfather here, hmm?
Show some respect of the RIP, two dead grandfathers now

Lukuluku69:
It was a mistake and if you don't accept that, that's your headache.
E pain am, lol. Mister Professional Masturbation Coach getting confused more than a fart let loose on the production floor of a fan making factory

Lukuluku69:
To the Verse you quoted, it was directed to the Meçcan Pagan and not to the Muslims.
You would say that wont you, eh?

Even if it was directed to the Meçcan Pagan, why dont use take to the advice, afterall what is good for the goose, is equally good for the gander. You'll come out better off, when you do, the scales will fall of your eyes, so you'll see
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Lukuluku69(m): 10:32pm On Jan 26, 2020
Maximus69:

In a nutshell you're just practicing the religion handed over to you by your ancestors, so your religion has NOTHING to say about those not practicing your form of worship? wink

Please are you just saying this to find favour with everyone so that they'll not be offended or you're saying what your religion REALLY teach?

Because according to the Qur'an, you must believe all the prophets (including Muhammad) which means you must inculcate what he taught in your children and neighbours after digesting it.

All those who fails to acknowledge the prophet (with his message) will face the wrath of Allah!

So are you now saying people can be good ON THEIR OWN to get Allah's approval on judgment day (without having any business with Muhammad)? cheesy

Oga, you assume too much, yes I was born into Islam and believe you me, I have looked at other faith, what they offer does not even compare to my Islam. So, why bother?

Yes, there is an end to the system of things as we know it but my Prophet teaches that we should not worry our head so much about it. It is a matter decreed. It is like death. Inevitable.

What is important for me as a Muslims is to do my duty when the end comes, it will come. Making a Religion out of it is not part of faith.

Go ahead and wait for the Kingdom of God like they have been waiting since 2,000 years ago, e no concern me. I got my duties to my Creator before me. That I must do.
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Lukuluku69(m): 10:35pm On Jan 26, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Haba which one be grandfather here, hmm?
Show some respect of the RIP, two dead grandfathers now

E pain am, lol. Mister Professional Masturbation Coach getting confused more than a fart let loose on the production floor of a fan making factory

You would say that wont you, eh?

Even if it was directed to the Meçcan Pagan, why dont use take to the advice, afterall what is good for the goose, is equally good for the gander. You'll come better off, when you do, the scales will fall of your eyes, so you'll see

There is no pain anywhere and if you feel like that, no wahala.
Shall we take the Quranic advise and look at the Bible then?
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by MuttleyLaff: 10:51pm On Jan 26, 2020
Lukuluku69:
Oga, you assume too much, yes I was born into Islam and believe you me, I have looked at other faith, what they offer does not even compare to my Islam. So, why bother?

Yes, there is an end to the system of things as we know it but my Prophet teaches that we should not worry our head so much about it. It is a matter decreed. It is like death. Inevitable.

What is important for me as a Muslims is to do my duty when the end comes, it will come. Making a Religion out of it is not part of faith.
Yeah, lets all just go find a sandpit, bend down over it and bury our heads in sand, as when the end comes, it will come, lol.

I am 100000% sure, you'll will fumble and stumble, if I were to pull you up and ask you to explain what is religion that is true, pure and the type or one that God finds no fault in

Lukuluku69:
Go ahead and wait for the Kingdom of God like they have been waiting since 2,000 years ago, e no concern me. I got my duties to my Creator before me. That I must do.
Do you now see evidences of why you should take to the quran's Surah 10:94 advice, hmm?

Fyi, mister closet masturbator, the Kingdom of God is already here. The Kingdom of God is within us, within you. Who told you "... the Kingdom of God like they have been waiting since 2,000 years ago ..." sic, smh, lol, hmm?

Even, if for the sake of having an argument, that the Kingdom of God is not here yet, dont you know that 2,000 years, in the scheme of things, is beans, hmm?. Do you, at all, know how long it took God to painstakingly incarnate, lol, hmmm?
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Lukuluku69(m): 11:02pm On Jan 26, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Yeah, lets all just go find a sandpit, bend down over it and bury our heads in sand, as when the end comes, it will come, lol.

I am 100000% sure, you'll will fumble and stumble, if I were to pull you up and ask you to explain what is religion that is true, pure and the type or one that God finds no fault in

Do you now see evidences of why you should take to the quran's Surah 10:94 advice, hmm?

Fyi, mister closet masturbator, the Kingdom of God is already here. The Kingdom of God is within us, within you. Who told you "... the Kingdom of God like they have been waiting since 2,000 years ago ..." sic, smh, lol, hmm?

Even, if for the sake of having an argument, that the Kingdom of God is not here yet, dont you know that 2,000 years, in the scheme of things, is beans, hmm?. Do you, at all, know how long it took God to painstakingly incarnate, lol, hmmm?

The Kingdom of God is already Here? Really really? Why bother then are your cousins still yammering that it is still coming?

The True Religion before God is like the one Abraham had.

And if your "God" want he can incarnate a zillion times and take forever to do that. It is his business not mine.
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by MuttleyLaff: 11:02pm On Jan 26, 2020
Lukuluku69:
There is no pain anywhere and if you feel like that, no wahala.
Shall we take the Quranic advise and look at the Bible then?
Now you're talking and your life shall transformly in a positive manner, never be the same again
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Lukuluku69(m): 11:09pm On Jan 26, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Now you're talking and your life shall transformly in a positive manner, never be the same again
Guess what? My Device took a fall. It needs fixing. I am using wifey phone and I really don't like the layout.
I have seen the Moniker. I will buzz you.
Deal?
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by MuttleyLaff: 11:19pm On Jan 26, 2020
Lukuluku69:
The Kingdom of God is already Here? Really really? Why bother then are your cousins still yammering that it is still coming?

The True Religion before God is like the one Abraham had.

And if your "God" want he can incarnate a zillion times and take forever to do that. It is his business not mine.
What are you yammering about? You're either one, two or all of three things. It could be, first, you are ignorant of what kingdom means and/or signifies, or second, you're a poor history student who has forgotten the colonisation of the country by a foreign monarch, or finally, third, you're are a millennial generation/generation Z born, too young to know about kingdoms and colonisations, the last, I highly doubt

Yes, wake up and smell the coffee, the kingdom of God is here. Praise God. Alleluia.
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Lukuluku69(m): 11:25pm On Jan 26, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
What are you yammering about? You're either one, two or all of three things. It could be, first, you are ignorant of what kingdom means and/or signifies, or second, you're a poor history student who has forgotten the colonisation of the country by a foreign monarch, or finall,y third, you're are a millennial generation/generation Z born, too young to know about kingdoms and colonisations, the last, I highly doubt

Yes, wake up and smell the coffee, the kingdom of God is here. Praise God. Alleluia.

I mean your cousins are still saying the Kingdom of God is at hand meaning yet to come and you are saying it is here.

As for me, that Kingdom was set up some 1,400 years ago and I belong to it.
And quit adding too many words to your post, it does not make you any intelligent than you are.
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by MuttleyLaff: 11:28pm On Jan 26, 2020
Lukuluku69:
Guess what? My Device took a fall. It needs fixing. I am using wifey phone and I really don't like the layout.
I have seen the Moniker. I will buzz you.
Deal?
I dont know why you're scared of your shadow enough to conveniently have you phone take a fall for you, lol. How many more "moves" have you got left in your bag of tricks. OK, peele, ndo, hope screen didnt crack. I am glad you wont be indulging in solo sex at least tonight, since well, wifey is at hand, lol and she is another person you love well enough as yourself. Well I hope you do anyway. Deal amigo, holler when you're ready and have strapped on more ammo, lol
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Lukuluku69(m): 11:34pm On Jan 26, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
I dont know why you're scared of your shadow enough to conveniently have you phone take a fall for you, lol. How many more "moves" have you got left in your bag of tricks. OK, peele, ndo, hope screen didnt crack. I am glad you wont be indulging in solo sex at least tonight, since well, wifey is at hand, lol and she is another person you love well enough as yourself. Well I hope you do anyway. Deal amigo, holler when you're ready and have strapped on more ammo, lol

It is an iPad. I got kids bruv and they play games on it. And must you add the word sex to your post? Are you that depraved? Smh
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by MuttleyLaff: 11:40pm On Jan 26, 2020
Lukuluku69:
The True Religion before God is like the one Abraham had
What!?. I said you 'll fumble and stumble, didnt I, hmm? Look at you and listen to yourself Lukuluku69, you're conflating Abraham's faith with religion thats true, pure and the sort God doesnt find any fault with, lol?

Lukuluku69:
Lukuluku69, fyi, its only one time thats needed nah for the Father's business that's got done. You really and truly havent got the faintest idea

Lukuluku69:
I mean your cousins are still saying the Kingdom of God is at hand meaning yet to come and you are saying it is here.
It was a rhetorical question. I didnt or wasnt expecting you reply back to it.

Look closer home, yourself, look at your hands. Are your fingers equal in length. Nah, they arent right and besides you'll be a freak if they were, lol. By a God design we arent, my "cousins," as you like putting it and all, arent going to see things eye to eye. We all arent going to view everything about theology in the same way as each other does and enough to agree with each other about certain theological things, but hey what unites and bonds us all together is greater than whatever our differences are. Also there is a way we get to be equal in length and thats for another time, day or another thread to tell, my dear muslim brother friend, lol.

Lukuluku69:
As for me, that Kingdom was set up some 1,400 years ago and I belong to it.
And quit adding too many words to your post, it does not make you any intelligent than you are.
I am holding back actually, as I have already sensed and detected that you are averse to long posts and that too many words turn to information overload for you. I bet you drive a porsche or you're still dreaming of driving one, lol
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by MuttleyLaff: 11:48pm On Jan 26, 2020
Lukuluku69:
It is an iPad. I got kids bruv and they play games on it. And must you add the word sex to your post? Are you that depraved? Smh
Mr Prude, you should have remembered you live in a glass house before start throwing mastubation stones about. I would think, its you' who's depraved for suggesting and advising masturbation to me. "Ai tete mu ole, ole nmu oloko" loosely translate means "when you dont shout thief at an armed robber, the armed robber will pull a fast one on you and start calling you the owner, thief first". Nice try, smh.
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by AntiChristian: 6:36am On Jan 27, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Confirmed and/or predicted in the Bible, is Muhammad, the heresiarch, forthcoming as comparable to an Antichrist, as a false prophet and/or also as a false Messiah, and that clearly on all three counts is what Muhammad, the heresiarch, is.

AntiChristian, Empiree and Lukuluku69, our dear confused three musketeers muslim brothers, lol

grin You never seem to amaze me with your ignorance! So what does Eli Eli Eli lama.... Mean? And why did the translators use forsaken to confuse christianhood?

The curse in Revelations will now be on these misinterpreters right!
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by AntiChristian: 6:39am On Jan 27, 2020
Maximus69:

All would have been Demons Demons and Demons, if the forms of worship failed woefully to make PEACE reign in the midst of the one and only intelligent creatures called man!

So Jehovah's Witnesses have the proof written in the minds of honest hearted and sincere observers globally! smiley

Peace my foot! It's because of your peace that several countries are banning you JW!

More nations are moving to ban you!
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Nobody: 6:50am On Jan 27, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Exactly what i'm saying!

Muhammad taught his followers to go and preach to people about Islam and what awaits those who ignore Islam in the last days (Judgment day). But what you're to preach and teach is the problem, because there is NOTHING unique in what Muhammad taught his followers other than how to worship the black stone in Mecca.
Every other thing is just as all other religions are saying "be good to others", so the confidence to go out and talk about Islam with your neighbour is not there!

Jesus asked us to keep proclaiming the Kingdom of God until it comes, we know that there is no good in any human thought that's worthy of taking you there, that's why we are trying to TEACH you the NEW PERSONALITY that is not according to common human traits!

I fully grasp your idea Sir, so don't stress yourself. What you're doing here now on Nairaland is just to make all these misinformed churchgoers stop pestering Muslims over their FAITH! cheesy
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by MuttleyLaff: 7:06am On Jan 27, 2020
AntiChristian:
grin You never seem to amaze me with your ignorance! So what does Eli Eli Eli lama.... Mean?
You know AntiChristian, that you mean to type you're amazed at your ignorance of not really knowing what "Eli, Eli, lama, sabachthani" exactly and truly means, lol

AntiChristian:
And why did the translators use forsaken to confuse christianhood?
Not necessarily to deliberately confuse christianhood, but for many other reasons I possibly can imagine, lol.

AntiChristian:
The curse in Revelations will now be on these misinterpreters right!
Not if they manage to successfully explain themselves before the Judge, lol.
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Nobody: 7:14am On Jan 27, 2020
AntiChristian:

Peace my foot! It's because of your peace that several countries are banning you JW!

More nations are moving to ban you!

Because Satan as a killer ruler is promoting WAR amongst you people using RACIAL PREJUDICE, making you people to kill one another for flimsy excuses. John 8:44 compared to Revelations 6:3-4

So the servants of the true God carrying the message of PEACE will have to face Satan's trouble {Revelations 12:17} because he will make you see us as the enemies of your country when you're planning to go and KILL people in your neighbouring country but Jehovah's Witnesses are saying "killing people in our neighbouring country is not the solution". Matthew 24:9

Notice that Jesus according to the Bible book of Isaiah 9:6 is the PRINCE of PEACE, so all those under Satan's control will hate whoever is on the side of the PRINCE of PEACE! John 17:14-16

That's why true Christians will tell you that your hypocritical greeting "SALAM" is just a means of blurring your spiritual vision, because you'll say "SALAM ALEIKUM" to your neighbour but when greedy politicians cover your face with RACISM, you'll gladly carry destructive weapons to go and kill your brother in Islam without the second thought!

Just imagine you who was taught by your religion to say SALAM ALEIKUM (PEACE unto you my neighbour) when greeting your neighbour now saying "PEACE my foot".

So where exactly is the PEACE you're saying? cheesy
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by AntiChristian: 8:36am On Jan 27, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
You know AntiChristian, that you mean to type you're amazed at your ignorance of not really knowing what "Eli, Eli, lama, sabachthani" exactly and truly means, lol

Not necessarily to deliberately confuse christianhood, but for many other reasons I possibly can imagine, lol.

Not if they manage to successfully explain themselves before the Judge, lol.

what does it mean? And which Bible translation are you using?
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by MuttleyLaff: 9:04am On Jan 27, 2020
AntiChristian:
what does it mean?
I see you're beginning to warm closely and/or take to the quran's Surah 10:94 advice, lol. Thats good, will do you good and make you a well plus better informed person, lol

"Eli, Eli, lama, sabachthani," fyi AntiChristian and for starters, was spoken said or spoken in Aramaic. Now, if Jesus meant "forsaken", He would have uttered "Eli, Eli, lama, Nashatani" where ''Nashatani" is the Aramaic for "forsaken", and if He did use ''Nashatani", then "Eli, Eli, lama, Nashatani" automatically would mean "My God, My God, why hath Thou forsaken Me" but no, our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, didnt use 'Nashatani", what He used and said was ''sabachthani" hence the famous dying words on the cross: "Eli, Eli, lama, sabachthani"

I am 1000% sure you have already spotted how the translators could have possibly made an honest mistake because of the similarities between the words ''nashatani" and "sabachthani"

I dont think you're ready yet nor have the capacity to take a breakdown of the rest of the meaning of "Eli, Eli, lama, sabachthani", lol AntiChristian, take it from me that it 's miles away from saying "forsaken." Trust me or would you think I'll lie to you about that, hmm?

AntiChristian:
And which Bible translation are you using?
I use any and all available bible translations I have acces to, cross checking them with each other and also with how the original text is rendered
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by AntiChristian: 12:57pm On Jan 27, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
I see you're beginning to warm closely and/or take to the quran's Surah 10:94 advice, lol. Thats good, will do you good and make you a well plus better informed person, lol

"Eli, Eli, lama, sabachthani," fyi AntiChristian and for starters, was spoken said or spoken in Aramaic. Now, if Jesus meant "forsaken", He would have uttered "Eli, Eli, lama, Nashatani" where ''Nashatani" is the Aramaic for "forsaken", and if He did use ''Nashatani", then "Eli, Eli, lama, Nashatani" automatically would mean "My God, My God, why hath Thou forsaken Me" but no, our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, didnt use 'Nashatani", what He used and said was ''sabachthani" hence the famous dying words on the cross: "Eli, Eli, lama, sabachthani"

I am 1000% sure you have already spotted how the translators could have possibly made an honest mistake because of the similarities between the words ''nashatani" and "sabachthani"

I dont think you're ready yet nor have the capacity to take a breakdown of the rest of the meaning of "Eli, Eli, lama, sabachthani", lol AntiChristian, take it from me that it 's miles away from saying "forsaken." Trust me or would you think I'll lie to you about that, hmm?

I use any and all available bible translations I have acces to, cross checking them with each other and also with how the original text is rendered
grin

Who doesn't have access to it? Even top Bible Commentaries sef dey here!
Lexicon
sabachthani?”
σαβαχθάνι (sabachthani)
Verb - Aorist Indicative Active - 2nd Person Singular
Strong's Greek 4518: Thou hast forsaken me. Of Chaldee or; thou hast left me; sabachthani, a cry of distress.

Thanks for giving me a lie!

New International Version
About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" (which means "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"wink.

New Living Translation
At about three o’clock, Jesus called out with a loud voice, “Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?” which means “My God, my God, why have you abandoned me?”

English Standard Version
And about the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, “Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?” that is, “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?”

Berean Study Bible
About the ninth hour, Jesus cried out in a loud voice, “Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?” which means, “My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?”

Berean Literal Bible
And about the ninth hour, Jesus cried out in a loud voice, saying, "Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?" That is, "My God, My God, why have you forsaken Me?"

New American Standard Bible
About the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, "ELI, ELI, LAMA SABACHTHANI?" that is, "MY GOD, MY GOD, WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME?"

New King James Version
And about the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, “Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?” that is, “My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?”

King James Bible
And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

Christian Standard Bible
About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out with a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani ? " that is, "My God, my God, why have you abandoned me?"

Contemporary English Version
Then about that time Jesus shouted, "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" which means, "My God, my God, why have you deserted me?"

Good News Translation
At about three o'clock Jesus cried out with a loud shout, "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" which means, "My God, my God, why did you abandon me?"

Holman Christian Standard Bible
About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out with a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" that is, "My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?"

International Standard Version
About three o'clock, Jesus cried out with a loud voice, "Eli, eli, lema sabachthani?", which means, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"

NET Bible
At about three o'clock Jesus shouted with a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" that is, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"

New Heart English Bible
Then at about three in the afternoon Jesus called out with a loud voice, saying, "Eloi, Eloi, lema sabachthani?" That is, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
And toward the ninth hour Yeshua cried with a loud voice and he said, “Oh God, oh God! Why have you forsaken me?”

GOD'S WORD® Translation
About three o'clock Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" which means, "My God, my God, why have you abandoned me?"

New American Standard 1977
And about the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, “ELI, ELI, LAMA SABACHTHANI?” that is, “MY GOD, MY GOD, WHY HAST THOU FORSAKEN ME?”

Jubilee Bible 2000
And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? That is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

King James 2000 Bible
And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?

American King James Version
And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?

American Standard Version
And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

Douay-Rheims Bible
And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying: Eli, Eli, lamma sabacthani? that is, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

Darby Bible Translation
but about the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

English Revised Version
And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

Webster's Bible Translation
And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

Weymouth New Testament
but about three o'clock Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?" that is to say, "My God, My God, why hast Thou forsaken me?"

World English Bible
About the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, "Eli, Eli, lima sabachthani?" That is, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"

Young's Literal Translation
and about the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a great voice, saying, 'Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?' that is, 'My God, my God, why didst Thou forsake me?'
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Lukuluku69(m): 12:57pm On Jan 27, 2020
Maximus69:

Exactly what i'm saying!

Muhammad taught his followers to go and preach to people about Islam and what awaits those who ignore Islam in the last days (Judgment day). But what you're to preach and teach is the problem, because there is NOTHING unique in what Muhammad taught his followers other than how to worship the black stone in Mecca.
Every other thing is just as all other religions are saying "be good to others", so the confidence to go out and talk about Islam with your neighbour is not there!

Jesus asked us to keep proclaiming the Kingdom of God until it comes, we know that there is no good in any human thought that's worthy of taking you there, that's why we are trying to TEACH you the NEW PERSONALITY that is not according to common human traits!

I fully grasp your idea Sir, so don't stress yourself. What you're doing here now on Nairaland is just to make all these misinformed churchgoers stop pestering Muslims over their FAITH! cheesy

Of cos Muhammad never taught a UNIQUE message. Every messenger came with the same message viz: Submit to your Creator and be good to fellow creatures, live within the LIMITS as DEFINED by God's LAWS. if you do, there is a reward for you with your LORD. if not a PUNISHMENT.

Check EVERY SCRIPTURE OF THE WORLD, you will see the same message.
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Lukuluku69(m): 1:20pm On Jan 27, 2020
Maximus69:

Exactly what i'm saying!

Of cos Muhammad never taught a UNIQUE message. Every messenger came with the same message viz: Submit to your Creator and be good to fellow creatures, live within the LIMITS as DEFINED by God's LAWS. if you do, there is a reward for you with your LORD. if not a PUNISHMENT.

Check EVERY SCRIPTURE OF THE WORLD, you will see the same message.

However, what is UNIQUE with his message is his followers TOTAL adherance to that message. He preached ONE GOD, GOODNESS TO EVERY CREATURE, RESIST EVIL AND ABSOLUTE FIDELITY TO THE LIMITS SET*THE LAWS*

THE UNIQUENESS OF HIS MESSAGE LIES IN THE FACT THAT WHILE YOU GUYS DEBATE ABOUT THE NATURE OF GOD, DIVIDE THE GODHEAD, SET UP LORDS AND SAINTS AMONGST YOURSELVES, FOR THE MUSLIMS IT IS NOT SO.

While you hold on to the do good part, what has happened to the first Commandment!!? Love God with all...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

God Showed Me The Sorry State Of Michael Jackson By Fasterwell / Re: Adeboye Shops For $20m Jet (Locked) / The Five Inevitable Stages In Relationships,courtship And Marriage....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.