Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,597 members, 7,851,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:12 PM

Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death (4479 Views)

Fani-Kayode: What TB Joshua Told Me + Why Some Nigerian Pastors Hated Him / D Lawrence Was Not Able To Rise From Death. / "My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Lukuluku69(m): 8:38am On Jan 30, 2020
Maximus69:

If you call me Olódo it's not a problem Sir, after all you know better than i do so help the so called Olódo to grasp what he couldn't understand! cheesy

I said Muhammad was a hopeless impostor who just fabricated his own book and singlehandedly made himself a prophet just like Guru Maharaji from Ibadan.

You have just supported my assertion pointing to names of ancient faithful servants of God who were all Israelites! cheesy

So my question again is what is the connection between this people and your Muhammad?

Abraham had eight sons born to him, an angel of God said Ishmael and his descendants will become terrorists {Genesis 16:11-12} and today all the nations where the Ishmaelite religion goes have NO PEACE, even their citizens are running away to western countries IN SEARCH OF PEACE.

God also said his covenant will be established with Isaac [Abraham's son born by his legally married wife "Sarah"] {Genesis 17:18-23} and it was so to the point that Muhammad himself couldn't hide that fact! Surah Al-Ankaboot 29:27

So tell everyone on this thread,

What is the connection between the chosen race Israelites (as clearly written in both the Bible and Qur'an) and the Arabian Muhammed?

Period! cheesy

Learning, Unlearning and Relearning are Concepts in Eduction. Anyones Education. You should too. Until you are willing to UNLEARN the CRAPS fed into your brain and RELEARN certain things, you will forever wallow in IGNORANCE. I know the kinda of CRAP they teach at your Kingdom Hall. I can wean you if only you stop be haughty.
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 30, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Learning, Unlearning and Relearning are Concepts in Eduction. Anyones Education. You should too. Until you are willing to UNLEARN the CRAPS fed into your brain and RELEARN certain things, you will forever wallow in IGNORANCE. I know the kinda of CRAP they teach at your Kingdom Hall. I can wean you if only you stop be haughty.

My friend you know next to NOTHING Sir! cheesy

I've been in Islam before you, i can tell you the history of Islam and how it was taken to those countries claiming Islamic countries today, I can also educate you on the hidden agenda of the Arabs and why Saudi Arabia is supporting America. It's my job before as a military intelligence officer for years! cheesy

As for what Jehovah's Witnesses are teaching, it could sound like crap to credulous traditionalists whose interest is just to support their father's religion like you, but to sincere and honest hearted persons who want to know the TRUTH.
That organization has united people from different races under the sun and made them one big happy family of peace loving worshippers globally!

Islamists claimed that God promised people will worship him in one language, so they're imposing the Arabic language on all adherents of Islam. But what's the sense in using one language when Muslim nations are at WAR with one another? cheesy

You even called me Jewish worshiper! cheesy

My friend, i don't worship in Jewish language the way you must worship in Arabic, i don't have to travel all the way to Jerusalem the way you must reach Mecca to complete your worship, i don't even read the Bible in Jewish and the headquarter of my organization is not in Israel!

So who between you and i is worshiping those who wrote the books? cheesy

I believe Jehovah's Witnesses who have settled all the differences affecting the relationship of all the people from diverse nations under them, so that they're now having one single line of thought globally.
YES, that is ONE LANGUAGE Sir!

SALAM ALEIKUM is just a deceptive slogan in Islam,Muslims will kill (not just other religionists) but Muslims simply out of rifts cause by racism and politics! embarassed

Jehovah's Witnesses don't simply go about hypocritically greeting people with SALAM, but PEACE and LOVE reigns SUPREME in their midst!

They will never raise weapons against anyone for any reason whatsoever, i was trained to kill people in mass but Jehovah's Witnesses changed me to a harmless preacher and teacher of PEACE!

So who should TEACH who between you and i now?

Is it you whose worship has NOTHING to do with LOVE nor PEACE?

Or i whose form of worship already got PEACE and LOVE? cheesy
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Lukuluku69(m): 10:31am On Jan 30, 2020
Maximus69:

I've been in Islam before you, i can tell you the history of Islam and how it was taken to those countries claiming Islamic countries today, I can also educate you on the hidden agenda of the Arabs and why Saudi Arabia is supporting America. It's my job before as a military intelligence officer for years! cheesy

As for what Jehovah's Witnesses are teaching, it could sound like crap to credulous traditionalists whose interest is just to support their father's religion like you, but to sincere and honest hearted persons who want to know the TRUTH.
That organization has united people from different races under the sun and made them one big happy family of peace loving worshippers globally!

Islamists claimed that God promised people will worship him in one language, so they're imposing the Arabic language on all adherents of Islam. But what's the sense in using one language when Muslim nations are at WAR with one another? cheesy

My friend, i don't worship in Jewish language the way you must worship in Arabic, i don't have to travel all the way to Jerusalem the way you must reach Mecca to complete your worship, i don't even read the Bible in Jewish and the headquarter of my organization is not in Israel!

I believe Jehovah's Witnesses who have settled all the differences affecting the relationship of all the people from diverse nations under them, so that they're now having one single line of thought globally.

SALAM ALEIKUM is just a deceptive slogan in Islam,Muslims will kill (not just other religionists) but Muslims simply out of rifts cause by racism and politics! embarassed

Jehovah's Witnesses don't simply go about hypocritically greeting people with SALAM, but PEACE and LOVE reigns SUPREME in their midst!

They will never raise weapons against anyone for any reason whatsoever, i was trained to kill people in mass but Jehovah's Witnesses changed me to a harmless preacher and teacher of PEACE!

Oga Jehovah Madness cum Intelligence Military Officer, I know LYING is allowed in your Faith as pioneered by "Apostle" Paul. At different times he was Roman, a Pharisee, a Saudecee. Anything and everything that suits his purpose. So, tell me, you were once in Islam? Really really? When you are ready to learn, unlearn those Kingdom Hall Craps and I can help you RELEARN the TRUTH. Salaam Alaikum is a deception? I guess Jesus also decieves because he used the exact words while greeting his goons! Remember his visit to the Upper Room after the Garden episode. In Aramaic he said "SHALOAM ALAIKUM" MEANING "PEACE BE UNTO YOU. Shey him to dey decieve ni?
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 30, 2020
@Lukuluku69

This is the result of Ishmaelite religion in every society.

Just imagine a lady attacking a preacher in an open market where everyone is FREE to spew the gibberish in their dirty mind publicly!

What could have happened if the so called pastor retaliated by fighting her back for dragging the microphone witb him!

If this could happen in Nigeria where there is freedom of speech, expression and worship, think of what this lady would do if she's granted the go ahead to inflict pain and injury on the man!

That's the intolerance in Ishmaelite religion! smiley

Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 30, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Oga Jehovah Madness cum Intelligence Military Officer, I know LYING is allowed in your Faith as pioneered by "Apostle" Paul. At different times he was Roman, a Pharisee, a Saudecee. Anything and everything that suits his purpose. So, tell me, you were once in Islam? Really really? When you are ready to learn, unlearn those Kingdom Hall Craps and I can help you RELEARN the TRUTH. Salaam Alaikum is a deception? I guess Jesus also decieves because he used the exact words while greeting his goons! Remember his visit to the Upper Room after the Garden episode. In Aramaic he said "SHALOAM ALAIKUM" MEANING "PEACE BE UNTO YOU. Shey him to dey decieve ni?

Please don't develop cardiac arrest over this Sir! cheesy

You've called me that several times in the past, but i'm cool because i understand you don't know what you're doing! Why not ask questions regarding military intelligence to ascertain if i was lying? smiley

Jesus greeted in the custom of his own people back then, that's their own traditional way of greeting because God's people must make PEACE with lovers of TRUTH.

But here in Nigeria our own greeting differs from that of Jews, so it's the message we bring that will determine if truthfully we are for PEACE not the hypocritical greeting borrowed from another nation's tradition when there is no PEACE in the religion itself! cheesy

Come on, i'm all ears continue teaching me! cheesy
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Lukuluku69(m): 11:01am On Jan 30, 2020
Maximus69:

Islam got to Iran(Persia) thru war/conquering, it got to Turkey(Constantinople/Grecian Kingdom) thru war and wait for it, ROME thru war. That is the shape of things to come Unless what was spoken in Daniel was a LIE. As of now, two down one to go. You claimed being a Military Intelligence Officer, go ponder over this. Now, tell me how Christianity enter North America, South America, Australia just to mention a few. It is rather funny, now I know next to nothing but when one of your cousins was being schooled here, I remember you saying lukuluku69 is a knowledgable Muslim!
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Lukuluku69(m): 11:12am On Jan 30, 2020
Maximus69:

Please don't develop cardiac arrest over this Sir! cheesy

You've called me that several times in the past, but i'm cool because i understand you don't know what you're doing! Why not ask questions regarding military intelligence to ascertain if i was lying? smiley

Jesus greeted in the custom of his own people back then, that's their own traditional way of greeting because God's people must make PEACE with lovers of TRUTH.

But here in Nigeria our own greeting differs from that of Jews, so it's the message we bring that will determine if truthfully we are for PEACE not the hypocritical greeting borrowed from another nation's tradition when there is no PEACE in the religion itself! cheesy

Come on, i'm all ears continue teaching me! cheesy

Dundee, go do some proper reading and leave the lie told by Taze Russel and his spawns. The Greeting of Peace is an Eastern Tradition handed down thru the ages. In fact it is a Shemite thing of which AKKADIANS, JEWS, ARAMAICS AND ARABS are a BRANCH. If you don't know, now you do Olodo like you. Me Cardiac Arrest over a JW Position? Nah! I have been making them sweat when they come calling since my Teenager years. They usually bring an older guy and him too go sweat, fumble and grumble till I see them no more!
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 30, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Islam got to Iran(Persia) thru war/conquering, it got to Turkey(Constantinople/Grecian Kingdom) thru war and wait for it, ROME thru war. That is the shape of things to come Unless what was spoken in Daniel was a LIE. As of now, two down one to go. You claimed being a Military Intelligence Officer, go ponder over this. Now, tell me how Christianity enter North America, South America, Australia just to mention a few. It is rather funny, now I know next to nothing but when one of your cousins was being schooled here, I remember you saying lukuluku69 is a knowledgable Muslim!

What exactly is your question? smiley
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 30, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Dundee, go do some proper reading and leave the lie told by Taze Russel and his spawns. The Greeting of Peace is an Eastern Tradition handed down thru the ages. In fact it is a Shemite thing of which AKKADIANS, JEWS, ARAMAICS AND ARABS are a BRANCH. If you don't know, now you do Olodo like you. Me Cardiac Arrest over a JW Position? Nah! I have been making them sweat when they come calling since my Teenager years. They usually bring an older guy and him too go sweat, fumble and grumble till I see them no more!

Charles Taze Russell is just an American Sir!

If this is just about his philosophy trust me, it will have died long ago in the midst of Christendom Churches just like every other religion claiming Christian. You'll notice that their religion will just blend away with the trend. But because it's not from man, the organization has

Reached 900 ethnic groups on planet earth.
Made them one big happy family.
Disarmed them and made them peaceful people.
Equipped with Godly wisdom to educate others.
Obedient citizens everywhere they live.
Faithful husbands, wives and children.
Well disciplined without iniquity in their midst.
No politicians.
No military men.

All of these in the midst of intelligent creatures without the use of PHYSICAL WEAPONS!

So Charles Taze Russell (died around 1916) couldn't have been the one behind all these achievement Sir. If you truthfully believe in GOD! smiley
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Lukuluku69(m): 12:08pm On Jan 30, 2020
Maximus69:

Charles Taze Russell is just an American Sir!

If this is just about his philosophy trust me, it will have died long ago in the midst of Christendom Churches just like every other religion claiming Christian. You'll notice that their religion will just blend away with the trend. But because it's not from man, the organization has

Reached 900 ethnic groups on planet earth.
Made them one big happy family.
Disarmed them and made them peaceful people.
Equipped with Godly wisdom to educate others.
Obedient citizens everywhere they live.
Faithful husbands, wives and children.
Well disciplined without iniquity in their midst.
No politicians.
No military men.

All of these in the midst of intelligent creatures without the use of PHYSICAL WEAPONS!

So Charles Taze Russell (died around 1916) couldn't have been the one behind all these achievement Sir. If you truthfully believe in GOD! smiley

Yawn.
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Lukuluku69(m): 12:17pm On Jan 30, 2020
Maximus69:
@Lukuluku69

This is the result of Ishmaelite religion in every society.

Just imagine a lady attacking a preacher in an open market where everyone is FREE to spew the gibberish in their dirty mind publicly!

What could have happened if the so called pastor retaliated by fighting her back for dragging the microphone witb him!

If this could happen in Nigeria where there is freedom of speech, expression and worship, think of what this lady would do if she's granted the go ahead to inflict pain and injury on the man!

That's the intolerance in Ishmaelite religion! smiley

Those pesky Bible Thumpers? Largely ignorant of what they preach. Besides, that was a Market where buying and selling are to take place.

The woman is wrong. She should have allow him spew the usual gibberish and go.

1 Like

Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 30, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Those pesky Bible Thumpers? Largely ignorant of what they preach. Besides, that was a Market where buying and selling are to take place.

The woman is wrong. She should have allow him spew the usual gibberish and go.

That's what i've been saying, the lady is just over zealous for what she didn't have full knowledge of.

A Jehovah's Witness will never do that because our members are fully competent and completely equipped for doing the right thing under the law! smiley
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 30, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Yawn.

Òrò to pa èsi je! smiley
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Lukuluku69(m): 5:27pm On Jan 30, 2020
Maximus69:

That's what i've been saying, the lady is just over zealous for what she didn't have full knowledge of.

A Jehovah's Witness will never do that because our members are fully competent and completely equipped for doing the right thing under the law! smiley

Ok.
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Lukuluku69(m): 5:31pm On Jan 30, 2020
Maximus69:

Òrò to pa èsi je! smiley
That post was actually boring. An Advert for a SECT.
I will pass.
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 30, 2020
Lukuluku69:

That post was actually boring. An Advert for a SECT.

I will pass.

It didn't begin with the advert, I only came to tell you that demons are speaking to people today, so don't doubt it when someone said

"God or Jesus spoke with me"

If you want to know the TRUTH about Christianity just listen to Jehovah's Witnesses, but if you feel like comparing your religion with others for the fun of it, then continue arguing with misinformed churchgoers! wink
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Lukuluku69(m): 9:20pm On Jan 30, 2020
Maximus69:

It didn't begin with the advert, I only came to tell you that demons are speaking to people today, so don't doubt it when someone said

"God or Jesus spoke with me"

If you want to know the TRUTH about Christianity just listen to Jehovah's Witnesses, but if you feel like comparing your religion with others for the fun of it, then continue arguing with misinformed churchgoers! wink

My Prophet teaches that after him if any one tells you about the future(saying this and that will happen to you the way they do now) we should tell the person he/she is a LIAR even if they say come to pass. Base on this no Demon can come near me.

As for knowing Christianity thru JW, Maximus69, you have no idea of who is at the other end here!
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 30, 2020
Lukuluku69:

My Prophet teaches that after him if any one tells you about the future(saying this and that will happen to you the way they do now) we should tell the person he/she is a LIAR even if they say come to pass. Base on this no Demon can come near me.

As for knowing Christianity thru JW, Maximus69, you have no idea of who is at the other end here!

You're just one of those who often feel contented with the religion of their parents! wink

Christianity is a religion just like every other you can think of, Sàngó worshipers have their norms so if someone claims to be one of them without keeping their rules, you and i will say "You're not one of them"

You are dodging the fact that there must be a religious group thoroughly practicing what Jesus taught his followers as outlined in the Bible, all because you don't want any religion to prove yours wrong!

You just want to keep saying all those religions claiming Christians are Christians, so that you can find flaws in the religion of churchgoers to justify your parent's choice of religion.

So it's OK, but know that anyday anytime and anywhere you find Jehovah's Witnesses, our God totally differs from all your Gods, and his people are NOT part of you people! smiley
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Lukuluku69(m): 10:39pm On Jan 30, 2020
Maximus69:

You're just one of those who often feel contented with the religion of their parents! wink

Christianity is a religion just like every other you can think of, Sàngó worshipers have their norms so if someone claims to be one of them without keeping their rules, you and i will say "You're not one of them"

You are dodging the fact that there must be a religious group thoroughly practicing what Jesus taught his followers as outlined in the Bible, all because you don't want any religion to prove yours wrong!

You just want to keep saying all those religions claiming Christians are Christians, so that you can find flaws in the religion of churchgoers to justify your parent's choice of religion.

So it's OK, but know that anyday anytime and anywhere you find Jehovah's Witnesses, our God totally differs from all your Gods, and his people are NOT part of you people! smiley

Just like you, I am five decades old. Right from when I was 14yrs, I have been intruiged by Faith, by Belief Systems. I read widely. Islam, Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism, Buddhism, Zorastrianism etc. I have read thru all their Holy Books, what their Scholars had to say. Their Apologists and the Antagonists. Islam answered MOST of my Question. So, I stuck to my Islam. As for JW, they are just SECT in Christianity. And like all Sects, they pick what suits them and make a Religion out of it while condemning others. For close to 20yrs, I read almost every Publication from your Organisation. Most of my question remain unanswered. You claim to follow Christ, do you guy partake in Eucharist? Do you? I know you Organisation position on it yet it is recorded in the New Testament that Christ said "do it in my remembrance" So, I know what I am talking about.
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by cleanvessel(m): 12:23pm On Jan 31, 2020
It is impossible to mistake Jesus for a demon. Jesus would direct you to Himself and change you to Godliness, a demon on the other hand wound direct you to do evil. See below the example of a demon/Satan directing Muhammad to do evil by killing innocent souls:

"Allah said, ‘A prophet must slaughter before collecting captives. A slaughtered enemy is driven from the land. Muhammad, you craved the desires of this world, its goods and the ransom captives would bring. But Allah desires killing them to manifest the religion.’

Ishaq:327
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 31, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Just like you, I am five decades old. Right from when I was 14yrs, I have been intruiged by Faith, by Belief Systems. I read widely. Islam, Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism, Buddhism, Zorastrianism etc. I have read thru all their Holy Books, what their Scholars had to say. Their Apologists and the Antagonists. Islam answered MOST of my Question. So, I stuck to my Islam. As for JW, they are just SECT in Christianity. And like all Sects, they pick what suits them and make a Religion out of it while condemning others. For close to 20yrs, I read almost every Publication from your Organisation. Most of my question remain unanswered. You claim to follow Christ, do you guy partake in Eucharist? Do you? I know you Organisation position on it yet it is recorded in the New Testament that Christ said "do it in my remembrance" So, I know what I am talking about.

You need not tell me the how old you're, it's obvious that you're a 69er like me, so we're age mates!

I was a Muslim as i told you from the onset, and i can see that you're not interested in PURE WORSHIP, all that you're trying to do is stop the criticism against your father's religion whether it's going to benefit you or not!

DO THIS IN REMEMBRANCE OF ME found in the Bible book of Luke 22:19 is the one and only yearly celebration that Jehovah's Witnesses observe throughout the globe!

So my friend as regards Jehovah's Witnesses you don't know what you're saying! smiley
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Lukuluku69(m): 3:51pm On Jan 31, 2020
Maximus69:

You need not tell me the how old you're, it's obvious that you're a 69er like me, so we're age mates!

I was a Muslim as i told you from the onset, and i can see that you're not interested in PURE WORSHIP, all that you're trying to do is stop the criticism against your father's religion whether it's going to benefit you or not!

DO THIS IN REMEMBRANCE OF ME found in the Bible book of Luke 22:19 is the one and only yearly celebration that Jehovah's Witnesses observe throughout the globe!

So my friend as regards Jehovah's Witnesses you don't know what you're saying! smiley

If being with JW guaranteed me TRUE WORSHIP, so what happens to people that lived before your prophet Charles Taze Russel?

You were once a Muslim before? Eyah! That means you never understand anything. No RIGHT thinking soul leave God and go after created beings.

And I ask again do you partake as JW in the drinking jesus blood and eating his flesh? Yes or No?
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 31, 2020
Lukuluku69:

If being with JW guaranteed me TRUE WORSHIP, so what happens to people that lived before your prophet Charles Taze Russel?

You were once a Muslim before? Eyah! That means you never understand anything. No RIGHT thinking soul leave God and go after created beings.

And I ask again do you partake as JW in the drinking jesus blood and eating his flesh? Yes or No?

(1)Charles Taze Russell is NOT the key to God's kingdom, he was just another tool in God's hand to restore PURE WORSHIP. All those who lived before this organization is formed will be assessed by how responsive they are to the TRUTH, remember Islam also taught you that whoever disbelieve Muhammad will not be pardoned whereas many have lived before the coming of Muhammad. So i don't expect such a question from someone whose religious beliefs is of the same ideology! smiley

(2)I left Islam because the religion failed woefully to produce the attributes of the TRUE God, all i'm seeing in Islam is just the worship whereas there are thousands of religious groups claiming worshipers of God with different forms of acts.
Islam failed to produce LOVE, JOY and PEACE!
Neither you nor i can see God, what we all see is humans claiming prophets of God, and the only credential to verify this is God's attributes in them NOT just their assertions! smiley

(3)Jesus said "have no fear little flock, for your father has approved of giving you the kingdom" {Luke 12:32} these are the ones expected to partake of that emblem NOT ALL CHRISTIANS as the misinformed churchgoers think {1Corinthians 11:27-30} there are just few ones remaining out of the little flock of 144,000 persons! Revelations 7:5-8, 14:1

So i maintain my stand that you're just supporting the religion FORCED DOWN THE THROATS OF YOUR ANCESTORS, if i should start asking questions about this Arabian worship and their so called holy book, you'll just start the name calling as usual. I will condemn the prophet, the Arabian writing, their hypocritical display of shame called worship and their deceptive religious laws of NO BENEFITS, but i'll never condemn you.

WHY? Because you embraced the religion from your own parents without thorough scrutiny.

Whereas you have called me MADNESS times without number simply because i ridiculed a foreign religion that neither you nor i have SEEN or HEARD God speak directly from heaven to confirm their claim.

Christianity is not my father's religion, i embraced it after SEEING with my own two eyes the excellent performance of this organization, as they have made a happy global family of peace loving worshippers during the time when all other religious groups failed to unite those adhering to their teachings.

Haba my friend, you're above fifty years old NOT even forty, if you're still sticking to a religion simply because they claim to know God, whereas they can't perform Godly duties that all right thinking persons expects, then it's better you review your age.

Kò sí ikú tíó pa àgbàlagbà, tí a ò ní bá polo orí e níbè.

Neither the Jews in our generation nor the Arabs has displayed worthy attributes of the true God to make us abandon our own Gods.

That's why i believe(trust) the organization of Jehovah's Witnesses! smiley
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Lukuluku69(m): 8:39pm On Jan 31, 2020
Maximus69:

(1)Charles Taze Russell is NOT the key to God's kingdom, he was just another tool in God's hand to restore PURE WORSHIP. All those who lived before this organization is formed will be assessed by how responsive they are to the TRUTH, remember Islam also taught you that whoever disbelieve Muhammad will not be pardoned whereas many have lived before the coming of Muhammad. So i don't expect such a question from someone whose religious beliefs is of the same ideology! smiley

(2)I left Islam because the religion failed woefully to produce the attributes of the TRUE God, all i'm seeing in Islam is just the worship whereas there are thousands of religious groups claiming worshipers of God with different forms of acts.
Neither you nor i can see God, what we all see is humans claiming prophets of God, and the only credential to verify this is God's attributes in them NOT just their assertions! smiley

(3)Jesus said "have no fear little flock, for your father has approved of giving you the kingdom" {Luke 12:32} these are the ones expected to partake of that emblem NOT ALL CHRISTIANS as the misinformed churchgoers think {1Corinthians 11:27-30} there are just few ones remaining out of the little flock of 144,000 persons! Revelations 7:5-8, 14:1

So i maintain my stand that you're just supporting the religion FORCED DOWN THE THROATS OF YOUR ANCESTORS, if i should start asking questions about this Arabian worship and their so called holy book, you'll just start the name calling as usual. I will condemn the prophet, the Arabian writing, their hypocritical display of shame called worship and their deceptive religious laws of NO BENEFITS, but i'll never condemn you.

WHY? Because you embraced the religion from your own parents without thorough scrutiny.

Whereas you have called me MADNESS times without number simply because i ridiculed a foreign religion that neither you nor i have SEEN or HEARD God speak directly from heaven to confirm their claim.

Christianity is not my father's religion, i embraced it after SEEING with my own two eyes the excellent performance of this organization, as they have made a happy global family of peace loving worshippers during the time when all other religious groups failed to unite those adhering to their teachings.

Haba my friend, you're above fifty years old NOT even forty, if you're still sticking to a religion simply because they claim to know God, whereas they can't perform Godly duties that all right thinking persons expects, then it's better you review your age.

Neither the Jews in our generation nor the Arabs has displayed worthy attributes of the true God to make us abandon our own Gods.

Is that all or you are keeping something back? You left Islam? So what? Hundred of thousand have left Christianity and embraced same Islam you left. I tell you what, No One noticed apart it playing in your head and the refrain you drone about/on at your Kingdom Hall. No one noticed. As for me still professing the Faith I was born into, there are millions of Hindus doing same. Why is your fixation about the Muslims? Wether The God the Muslims preached appeal to you or not is your cup of kunu. Ko kan mi. And stop wasting your time advertising your Cult to me. Total waste of Time. Not interested, was never interested and will never be interested in sha Allah. @144,000, I just laugh, so you guys are still peddling that crap? And the 24 Elders in heaven? Good God, please humour me with those crap again because it has been a while :-)
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Lukuluku69(m): 8:59pm On Jan 31, 2020
Maximus69:

Oga Jehovah Madness, what has my age got to do with me still being a Muslim? Military Intelligence Officer, please explain

You said the Jews of today are not worthy, on that I agree with you. The Wrath of God is on them but you hold on, your Organisation have been Marketing the same God Jews preached. Abi, Jehovah sounds like Eledumare at your Kingdom Hall or Jehovah na wetin your ancestors preached? Please help me ask that your grandchild to explain o because ayam not understanding again o.

Oga, stop wasting your time. See he who abandoned his ancestors faith but believe in a Jesus who is a Jew, quote the Bible, a book that chronicled the Jewish Nations stories. Abeg make I ask, which Army were you their Intelligence Officer? I am asking for myself ni o :-)
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 31, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Is that all or you are keeping something back? You left Islam? So what? Hundred of thousand have left Christianity and embraced same Islam you left. I tell you what, No One noticed apart it playing in your head and the refrain you drone about/on at your Kingdom Hall. No one noticed. As for me still professing the Faith I was born into, there are millions of Hindus doing same. Why is your fixation about the Muslims? Wether The God the Muslims preached appeal to you or not is your cup of kunu. Ko kan mi. And stop wasting your time advertising your Cult to me. Total waste of Time. Not interested, was never interested and will never be interested in sha Allah. @144,000, I just laugh, so you guys are still peddling that crap? And the 24 Elders in heaven? Good God, please humour me with those crap again because it has been a while :-)

You are not interested, that's the point here.

Noticing something worthwhile is not interesting to all people! 2Thessalonians 3:2

And people choose religions according to the traits in them. The
©Vengeful
©Adulterous
©Greedy
©Haughty
©Crooked
©Violent and so on, will surely find pleasure in the religions that permits or promotes their attributes, while God's own children born with those traits will be seriously searching for the religion that will help them do away with these old personalities! Micah 4:1-3

So it's understandable that everyone will walk in the name of his own God, the God of his/her likeness! Micah 4:5

Thanks my friend, it's a pleasure discussing with you about oneness of thought! smiley
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Lukuluku69(m): 9:17pm On Jan 31, 2020
Maximus69:

You are not interested, that's the point here.

Noticing something worthwhile is not interesting to all people! 2Thessalonians 3:2

And people choose religions according to the traits in them. The
©Vengeful
©Adulterous
©Greedy
©Haughty
©Crooked
©Violent and so on, will surely find pleasure in the religions that permits or promotes their attributes, while God's own children born with those traits will be seriously searching for the religion that will help them do away with these old personalities! Micah 4:1-3

So it's understandable that everyone will walk in the name of his own God, the God of his/her likeness! Micah 4:5

Thanks my friend, it's a pleasure discussing with you about oneness of thought! smiley

Stop wasting your time Oga! I am not interested in your Jehovah Witness Cult! Haba! The whole of Christiandom says you are HERETIC AND A CULT. So, I will pass. I Am with that Nation Promised Ishmael in Genesis 22. Period.
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 31, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Stop wasting your time Oga! I am not interested in your Jehovah Witness Cult! Haba! The whole of Christiandom says you are HERETIC AND A CULT. So, I will pass. I Am with that Nation Promised Ishmael in Genesis 22. Period.

My friend

People often disagree to agree, this means we'll first of all disagree due to our differences but at last we'll agree on how to deal with each other.

Our disagreement ~ You're not interested in the form of worship that unite people peacefully through dialogue, you believe in the use of force to make people worship the one and only true God, while i love the form of worship based on peaceful dialogue with all my heart.

Our agreement ~ You'll continue with your form of worship despite what anyone think, say or do about your form of worship. And that's exactly the same thing i've resolved to do.

Let's just say both of us agreed to tolerate each other despite the diverse resolutions!

Thanks my friend! smiley
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Lukuluku69(m): 9:56pm On Jan 31, 2020
Maximus69:

My friend

People often disagree to agree, this means we'll first of all disagree due to our differences but at last we'll agree on how to deal with each other.

Our disagreement ~ You're not interested in the form of worship that unite people peacefully through dialogue, you believe in the use of force to make people worship the one and only true God, while i love the form of worship based on peaceful dialogue with all my heart.

Our agreement ~ You'll continue with your form of worship despite what anyone think, say or do about your form of worship. And that's exactly the same thing i've resolved to do.

Let's just say both of us agreed to tolerate each other despite the diverse resolutions!

Thanks my friend! smiley

In the Kingdom of God, there is no freedom of worship! I hope you know that. And LOVE is not Worship, it is just a feeling. So, go on and worship Jehovah with LOVE, PEACE AND DIALOGUE with people. I am cool with my Head to the ground.

I hope we do have an understanding. And yes, I will respect your views the issue is when you deride and abuse my views which you have been doing all along. Calling my Hero names and all that. Like I said, I am cool with my head to the ground.

Capiche?
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 01, 2020
Lukuluku69:

In the Kingdom of God, there is no freedom of worship! I hope you know that. And LOVE is not Worship, it is just a feeling. So, go on and worship Jehovah with LOVE, PEACE AND DIALOGUE with people. I am cool with my Head to the ground.

I hope we do have an understanding. And yes, I will respect your views the issue is when you deride and abuse my views which you have been doing all along. Calling my Hero names and all that. Like I said, I am cool with my head to the ground.

Capiche?
Good morning!

In God's Kingdom there is FREEDOM OF WORSHIP, because there can't be found any other form of worship than LOVE. After God's executioner (Jesus Christ) have destroyed all enemies of TRUTH, the only form of worship that will be practiced is one. By then Satan and all the demons supporting false religions with deceptive spectacular signs will have been locked up somewhere.

The problem now is caused by Satan who uses the evil traits in our imperfection to create different forms of worship. Knowing fully well that such forms of worship will be pleasing to those having those evil traits!
But the fact remains that in such forms worship LOVE, JOY and PEACE will be missing because those aren't traits of evil not that of holiness.

That's why Jesus said the first and greatest of all the law is "LOVE God and your fellow man" {Mark 12:29-31} the Love we have for God will move us to make a thorough research to find out if the religion handed to us is truly from God, and after ascertaining that we will do all within our capacity to assist our fellow man (who might be stubborn, unquestionably stupid, arrogant, violent and even credulous with the tradition of men handed over to him).

So it will take great HUMILITY on the part of any individual to do this, that's why Jesus said blessed are the mild tempered because they will inherit the earth, meaning they will live FOREVER! Matthew 5:5 smiley
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Lukuluku69(m): 12:51pm On Feb 01, 2020
Maximus69:

Good morning!

In God's Kingdom there is FREEDOM OF WORSHIP, because there can't be found any other form of worship than LOVE. After God's executioner (Jesus Christ) have destroyed all enemies of TRUTH, the only form of worship that will be practiced is one. By then Satan and all the demons supporting false religions with deceptive spectacular signs will have been locked up somewhere.

The problem now is caused by Satan who uses the evil traits in our imperfection to create different forms of worship. Knowing fully well that such forms of worship will be pleasing to those having those evil traits!
But the fact remains that in such forms worship LOVE, JOY and PEACE will be missing because those aren't traits of evil not that of holiness.

That's why Jesus said the first and greatest of all the law is "LOVE God and your fellow man" {Mark 12:29-31} the Love we have for God will move us to make a thorough research to find out if the religion handed to us is truly from God, and after ascertaining that we will do all within our capacity to assist our fellow man (who might be stubborn, unquestionably stupid, arrogant, violent and even credulous with the tradition of men handed over to him).

So it will take great HUMILITY on the part of any individual to do this, that's why Jesus said blessed are the mild tempered because they will inherit the earth, meaning they will live FOREVER! Matthew 5:5 smiley

I repeat, in God's Kingdom or if you like Kingdom of God, there is no FREEDOM OF WORSHIP. EVERYONE SUBMITS. And to let you know, what was Jehovah's command to Moses when some rebellious Israelites made a Calf and worship it? Take your SWORD and KILL THEM ALL.

How many fell that day? Thousands! Also, Jehovah told Moses and the Israelites: if anyone entices you to go after other gods apart from ME, STONE THEM TO DEATH AND LET YOUR HAND BE THE FIRST! Even if na your Wife, kids, husband, friends! Stone them till they DIE.

Oga Intelligence Officer, show me the FREEDOM in that. Contrary to the crap you have been loaded with, The Kingdom of God is a Theocrazy. The Head is a Prophet/or someone Inspired by God and the LAWS ARE ALL DIVINE LAWS. Jehovah na Jealous God, no second or third because He CREATED EVERYTHING, SO WHY MUST YOU CONSIDER OTHERS FOR WORSHIP?

The Kingdom of God is not when Jesus will morphed into Angel Michael, riding on one shitty horse and all that. God! You guys are TRULY LOST!

Love is a feeling which should lead to worship. It is not worship in itself.

Let me wean you from all those fancy stuff you have been loaded with. But you need to UNLEARN many things.

Oga o. And if you want to inherit the Earth, go right ahead. Heaven is our own goal because Adam and Eve were sent as a Punishment. Here is a Prison as beautiful as it is. Just imagine what Heaven would look like!
Re: Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 01, 2020
Lukuluku69:

I repeat, in God's Kingdom or if you like Kingdom of God, there is no FREEDOM OF WORSHIP. EVERYONE SUBMITS. And to let you know, what was Jehovah's command to Moses when some rebellious Israelites made a Calf and worship it? Take your SWORD and KILL THEM ALL.

How many fell that day? Thousands! Also, Jehovah told Moses and the Israelites: if anyone entices you to go after other gods apart from ME, STONE THEM TO DEATH AND LET YOUR HAND BE THE FIRST! Even if na your Wife, kids, husband, friends! Stone them till they DIE.

Oga Intelligence Officer, show me the FREEDOM in that. Contrary to the crap you have been loaded with, The Kingdom of God is a Theocrazy. The Head is a Prophet/or someone Inspired by God and the LAWS ARE ALL DIVINE LAWS. Jehovah na Jealous God, no second or third because He CREATED EVERYTHING, SO WHY MUST YOU CONSIDER OTHERS FOR WORSHIP?

The Kingdom of God is not when Jesus will morphed into Angel Michael, riding on one shitty horse and all that. God! You guys are TRULY LOST!

Love is a feeling which should lead to worship. It is not worship in itself.

Let me wean you from all those fancy stuff you have been loaded with. But you need to UNLEARN many things.

Oga o. And if you want to inherit the Earth, go right ahead. Heaven is our own goal because Adam and Eve were sent as a Punishment. Here is a Prison as beautiful as it is. Just imagine what Heaven would look like!

When will you learn to tolerate other people's beliefs and speak calmly about what YOU WERE TAUGHT? undecided

Come on, whatever you and i say now is not what happened in our presence! undecided

So there is no need to panic or feel overly anxious because of what someone else believe in, what an intellectual will do is to present your own religious ideas and leave the rest for any listener to ponder over it!

The laws to EXTERMINATE whoever tries to worship other Gods was there because THOSE GODS EXISTS ALONG WITH THEIR WORSHIPPERS ALL AROUND ISRAEL. Before then, Abel, Enoch, Lamech, Methuselah, Noah, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob all served this same God WITHOUT SUCH A LAW TO KILL ANYONE!

Before God made those laws, he first asked the Israelites to dispossessed all the inhabitants of Canaan so that only his own form of worship will be practiced there, meanwhile other surrounding nations are still worshiping those Gods, that's the reason for that law. But in God's kingdom, what Moses was asked to do to all the inhabitants of Canaan will have happened globally through the hands of Jesus and his angels. So there can't be any other option than one single form of worship globally!

As for heaven, it baffles me that nobody goes there without dying first. Yet i've never seen any religionist willing to die alone just to go there. What everyone wants is to live and continue enjoying on EARTH as long as they have good things and healthy!

So i believe the idea of living forever on earth but if you choose heaven it's OK i'm cool! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Racism Disguised As Religion, By Ray Hagins / Reactions Of Other Deeper Life Members The Day A Couple Danced In Their Wedding / Where Will Suicide Victims Go: Heaven Or Hellfire?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 190
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.