Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,751 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Please I Seriously Need Advice SO URGENT - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Seriously Need Advice SO URGENT (527 Views)

Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This / I Seriously Need A Husband, Don't Be Afraid To Approach Me - Police Officer / Please I Need Your Advice So Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Seriously Need Advice SO URGENT by Certifiedbadman(m): 9:56pm On Jan 25, 2020
Marrying after making enough money, or marrying with the little resources you have, which better (EXPERIENCE)
My date is really nagging for marriage. Need help,and the little money i hav cant sustance us after marriage.
Re: Please I Seriously Need Advice SO URGENT by Sanquine(m): 9:58pm On Jan 25, 2020
Certifiedbadman:
Marrying after making enough money, or marrying with the little resources you have, which better (EXPERIENCE)
My date is really nagging for marriage. Need help,and the little money i hav cant sustance us after marriage.
What do you think?
Re: Please I Seriously Need Advice SO URGENT by Lamanii22(f): 10:00pm On Jan 25, 2020
Don't rush it... Make money first.

1 Like

Re: Please I Seriously Need Advice SO URGENT by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 25, 2020
If the little you have can't sustain the two of you, don't think about marriage. The lady is only eager to get the MRS title, she doesn't know there is more to marriage than title. You are the Man, the responsibilities will fall mostly on you and for a woman that nags, she will only frustrate your life.

However you don't have to be extremely rich before you marry, just be comfortable, get a woman with sense and you are good to go.

1 Like

Re: Please I Seriously Need Advice SO URGENT by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 25, 2020
If it's you and your wife alone who will live and suffer together then go ahead and get married.

But if you plan on having kids, then please have money first.

Future generations shouldn't suffer what their parents suffered.

Let's break that cycle already.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Seriously Need Advice SO URGENT by taiwosamwell(m): 10:10pm On Jan 25, 2020
I guess you should get her engaged then explain the issue to her , She should understand then when you make money you can marry . Because marrying and wanting to make money might make you have little or no time for her
Re: Please I Seriously Need Advice SO URGENT by emmydiamon(m): 11:12pm On Jan 25, 2020
Let no body put you under presure to get married, so tomorrow you will have no body to blame. Get married when you think is the right time to do so.
Re: Please I Seriously Need Advice SO URGENT by Nobody: 6:42am On Jan 26, 2020
Certifiedbadman:

You're not mentally ready for marriage, period.

Forget story.

She wan marry, you never ready to marry.

You don get PROBLEM already for the relationship, your priorities aren't the aligning again.

It's either you obliged her or let her go.

(1) (Reply)

Watch This Video And See How This Man Lost It All Because Of Prostitute So Sad / Please Urgent Advice Needed / Check Out This Post I Saw On Facebook Last Night...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.