Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? (85537 Views)

Example Of The Mysterious Marks On My Face (pics) / "Wake Up And Take Your Country Back In 2019" - Father Mbaka Tells Nigerians / "God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by knowhowk: 11:27am On Jan 26, 2020
Seunpaul01:

It is the work of wall gecko in your room. As you fall asleep, it began to work. It usually stay on your shadow and make those marks on it using its powerful tail.

U know how their tail dances and take long to get still even after the body is dead. It is the most powerful part of their body.
. It's the Fact
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Jimi24: 11:27am On Jan 26, 2020
kingmeme:
Like razor blade marks on my face or body

Pls I need answer

Dry skin. If you have a natural oily skin that you dont moisturize, you will have skin breaks that look like scratches.
If you've been observant enough to notice that it gets worse during harmattan then you don't need any other proof.
There is no such thing as spiritual wife or husband.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Ebenezar2020(m): 11:28am On Jan 26, 2020
kingmeme:

Pls I need answer
it could be due to poor sleeping position or maybe bites from cockroach, fleas or other insects while you're asleep or probably skin irritation.
There's absolutely nothing spiritual about this, there's nothing like Incubus, they are all fairtyfales and hence doesn't exist, so don't let pastor-preneurs deceive u and talk u over to come for counseling and deliverance cos they'll milk your pocket dry.
Thank God someone also reasons the same way I do.

Jimi24:

Dry skin. If you have a natural oily skin that you dont moisturize, you will have skin breaks that look like scratches.
If you've been observant enough to notice that it gets worse during harmattan then you don't need any other proof.
There is no such thing as spiritual wife or husband.
^^___^^^

[s]
Babysheart:
You are an atheist. But if you believe, you will understand that a Succubus is endeared to you. And she comes visiting every night.
[/s]

ABSOLUTE RUBBISH
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by deltateam: 11:28am On Jan 26, 2020
Riele:

Lol .

It's been happening long before I joined nairaland . So rule nairaland witches out !

What was your recommendation ?

First ask your parents whether they went to a spiritualist before your conception. This is to know if it has legal grounds to operate.

The recommendation was to rub palm kernel oil on your body and put it in your bathe water.

Chew bitter kola. Spread it in your bedroom.
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by alezzy13: 11:28am On Jan 26, 2020
merits:
wall gecko's does that sometimes.watch out for them in your room and kill them.
Nethergate:

Hello, I also experience the same thing. However, I have come to discover that these marks are actually made by wall geckos. Since I started killing them with BNC insecticide, I have stopped seeing these body marks.

Wow! I never those seemingly innocent creatures could make such marks.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by yankison(m): 11:28am On Jan 26, 2020
Maybe the sponge you used
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by DarkJeddi(m): 11:29am On Jan 26, 2020
soberdrunk:
Bed bugs!! angry
Which kind Bed bugs?

The ones with Razor blade mouth? shocked
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by JastSiryin(m): 11:31am On Jan 26, 2020
hooged:
Find a cam and record yourself through out the night
I'm telling you bros... I'm just tired of all these unproven "mysterious" happenings
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by doofanc: 11:32am On Jan 26, 2020
How do get rid of well gecko?
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by doofanc: 11:35am On Jan 26, 2020
Nethergate:

Hello, I also experience the same thing. However, I have come to discover that these are actually made by wall geckos. Since I started killing them with BNC insecticide, I have stopped seeing these body marks.

I thought insecticides don't work on them. Is this one very effective and where did u get it
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by xcelentattitude(m): 11:36am On Jan 26, 2020
flexyrule:
Na the physical representation of how your bet9ja ticket dey cut.

Remedy - stop gambling for six weeks and revert.

Modified... I did not even click on the OP's profile before giving my response. When I did, Lo and behold, OP is a punter..

Sense will not kee you grin
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by pafo(m): 11:36am On Jan 26, 2020
Wallgeckos
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by akin9ja78(m): 11:37am On Jan 26, 2020
Oti fi ara gbe gba
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by greatbrian(m): 11:38am On Jan 26, 2020
Kyase:
Check your fingers oga

Maddd oooo

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Itzdeerock: 11:41am On Jan 26, 2020
There is nothing to worry about bro, just check tonight probably there is Wall-Gecko in your room around ypur bed somehow.... That is always the deed of thebstuoid gecko...
So don't panic that is not anything like spiritual attacks or deed... Just a natural thing somehow sha...
Kill the stupid gecko and rest your mind, don't panic
Welcome to Nigeria.. ��

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Ebenezar2020(m): 11:41am On Jan 26, 2020
knowhowk:
. It's the Fact
facts ke?
Oga reason like an educated Person for once and stop believing bullshits by delusional persons.
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by kynbasil01: 11:43am On Jan 26, 2020
polite2:
Is ur bed beside any flower? I mean life flower in ur bed room ?
does it matter?
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by JeffreyJames(m): 11:44am On Jan 26, 2020
Your bedsheet probably has some buttons that scratch your body when you sleep
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by bluefilm: 11:44am On Jan 26, 2020
Na im be say Witches and wizards don dey reason your matter na.

Sorry o.
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Judolisco(m): 11:44am On Jan 26, 2020
kingmeme:

Pls I need answer
baba na wall gecko dey disturb you
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by backbone503(m): 11:46am On Jan 26, 2020
Its either natural or supernatural.

Naturally, animals that cohabit with you could caress you while asleep. Hence, those marks.

Supernaturally, Psychic criminals probably came to mess up with you. This shows how susceptible you are. You really need to put up your spiritual armory.
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by chiefolododo(m): 11:46am On Jan 26, 2020
Prezyshipopo:
Guy u get wall gecko in ur room dts y

Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by chiefolododo(m): 11:47am On Jan 26, 2020
Let us check VAR

Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Honest2(m): 11:48am On Jan 26, 2020
Someone is probably flogging you in your sleep....maybe your spiritual wife
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by smudge2079(m): 11:49am On Jan 26, 2020
You mean answers??
kingmeme:

Pls I need answer
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Smellingrillmea: 11:50am On Jan 26, 2020
flexyrule:
Na the physical representation of how your bet9ja ticket dey cut.

Remedy - stop gambling for six weeks and revert.

Modified... I did not even click on the OP's profile before giving my response. When I did, Lo and behold, OP is a punter..

Hahahha
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by segmatic: 11:50am On Jan 26, 2020
Babysheart:

An Incubus (or Incubi) are in love with them.

In the old days, twins were considered evil and killed but now every parent prays for them.
People with schizophrenia were labelled witches and burnt on the stake.
Not everything is evil.
But if it's an Incubus, he or should I say it is very much welcome to stay and continue the "good things" in our lives.
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Laolballs: 11:52am On Jan 26, 2020
kingmeme:

Pls I need answer

Cockroaches, they can leave a mark on your body. Fumigate your environment
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Ebenezar2020(m): 11:52am On Jan 26, 2020
mrZENographer:
Fire prayer
It did occassionally happen to me when I was a kid and dreamt very bad dreams. It's witchcraft attack.

And I know other people it happened to.

Watch The Lord's Chosen tV Live

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYHA3kexyJk
I know say I go see you here.
Same u that recommend Lord's Chosen deliverance for someone that had Just an eczema in the skin
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by laiza(m): 11:56am On Jan 26, 2020
fastseo:
That's the handwork of evil that flies around in the night.

Draw closers to God, wake by 12 am to at least 1 and pray. Read the Bible always. Always bleed the blood of jesus.

But believe me the person that does, 80% are always close bye.
Seriously

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell / "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan / Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.