Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,323 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? (85306 Views)

Example Of The Mysterious Marks On My Face (pics) / "Wake Up And Take Your Country Back In 2019" - Father Mbaka Tells Nigerians / "God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Rolex66: 11:58am On Jan 26, 2020
Seriously, it's a paranormal activity. Back in the days, my roommate used to wake up with those lateral scratches on different parts of her body, even when fully clothed through out the night which rules out the 'own finger/nail' supposition. It was clearly an operation of demonic adversaries. She sought spiritual guidance and prayers and for many years now, that affliction ceased.

Also, in one neighborhood, a guy whose sister came to check on him woke up with those fine scratches that were so fresh that blood was coming out of them. She was in extreme pains that she had to cut short her vacation to return to her base.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Neoteny(m): 11:58am On Jan 26, 2020
Dermatographic urticaria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Jeffy1206(m): 12:00pm On Jan 26, 2020
ghettokid1:
Na spiritual wife/husband
na spiritual enemy shocked
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Jeffy1206(m): 12:03pm On Jan 26, 2020
flexyrule:
Na the physical representation of how your bet9ja ticket dey cut.

Remedy - stop gambling for six weeks and revert.

Modified... I did not even click on the OP's profile before giving my response. When I did, Lo and behold, OP is a punter..

he's even an atheist undecided
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by mrox4d(m): 12:06pm On Jan 26, 2020
To be honest with you, it's your fingers. Try to cut them short.
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Starkid3010(m): 12:13pm On Jan 26, 2020
kingmeme:
Like razor blade marks on my face or body

Pls I need answer
Na rat dey worry you
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by backbone503(m): 12:16pm On Jan 26, 2020
Its either natural or supernatural.
Naturally, animals that cohabit with you could caress you while asleep. Hence, those marks.

Supernaturally, Psychic criminals probably came to mess up with you. This shows how susceptible you are. You really need to put up your spiritual armory.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by IghravweIG(m): 12:17pm On Jan 26, 2020
fairfora:
Its an evil mark. If you believe God and efficacy of psalm, read psalm 3 inside a bowl of water for 3 days . Put it in an open space each night after reading it, for 3 nights. Pray on the water and bath with it the morning of the 4th day. Even if your wife or mum is the one behind it, don't pity her cos she'd be hit by God's arrow.
Can i do this for illness attack?
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Liftedhands(f): 12:18pm On Jan 26, 2020
hooged:
Find a cam and record yourself through out the night
Honesty I won't advise this...hmmm mine was voice recorder though. I wanted to know if I snore first of all and then if whatever happens while I sleep tongue i got a Nokia torch phone,fully charged I set it on record around the time I was feeling really sleepy.

By morning I played it... first 5 to 10 mins nothing.

They I started hearing some weird and strange sound. Fear of what I was hearing no let me listen finish embarassed lipsrsealed infact sleeping at night from then on became a task!! I was scared shit of bedtime cos I assumed somethings happen when I turn off the light.

This fear affected me for many years till I finally outgrew it grin na me find trouble sha, advise let sleeping slogs lie otherwise you might see what will make you run from your house and never look back. tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Boyooosa(m): 12:19pm On Jan 26, 2020
kingmeme:

Pls I need answer
Wall gecko, wicked croacroach or skirt n blouse
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by DavidEsq(m): 12:19pm On Jan 26, 2020
fastseo:
That's the handwork of evil that flies around in the night.

Draw closers to God, wake by 12 am to at least 1 and pray. Read the Bible always. [i]Always bleed the blood of jesu[/i]s.

But believe me the person that does, 80% are always close bye.
Awon vampire. Where is it in the Bible that we are asked to pray pleading Jesus' blood or in the midnight. See how devil don don deceive una tire o
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by IghravweIG(m): 12:20pm On Jan 26, 2020
Seenyo:
#Been there, done that!...remedy?

RID your room of wall geckos and thank me later!
What can one use to drive them away?
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by DavidEsq(m): 12:20pm On Jan 26, 2020
IghravweIG:

Can i do this for illness attack?
Pls don't listen to that ritualist. Are u practicing spiritism? The scriptures forbid it o!

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by fkj950ax(m): 12:21pm On Jan 26, 2020
kingmeme:

Pls I need answer

You have a spider infestation in your room or house.

The spider's web is liquid inside its abdomen and solidifies only when it mixes with the air. If the liquid form hits you as the spider shoots it from its abdomen, it leaves a straight mark

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Smhaykins(m): 12:22pm On Jan 26, 2020
kingmeme:

Pls I need answer

Wall gecko is in ur room?
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by DavidEsq(m): 12:22pm On Jan 26, 2020
Jeffy1206:
he's even an atheist undecided
And he's asking for help grin. Oshey Atheist, oya hep yasef
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Happyfela(m): 12:24pm On Jan 26, 2020
People sounding smart and shii, it's Witchcraft ok, fortify yourself... For you to be bordered, it's serious.
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by IghravweIG(m): 12:25pm On Jan 26, 2020
Seunpaul01:

It is the work of wall gecko in your room. As you fall asleep, it began to work. It usually stay on your shadow and make those marks on it using its powerful tail.

U know how their tail dances and take long to get still even after the body is dead. It is the most powerful part of their body.
You mean it stays on the shadow of a person and does that mark lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Ayilara1(m): 12:28pm On Jan 26, 2020
If it's not physical(nail/animals around) then it's spiritual.

If you're a Muslim go for ruqya
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by reubenobi(m): 12:29pm On Jan 26, 2020
Riele:

Yes .

Phew
Sorry about that.
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by bodeworldd(m): 12:32pm On Jan 26, 2020
Get rid of wall gecos and cockroaches in your hoise plus cit ur nails if u havnt.
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 26, 2020
Kyase:
Check your fingers oga
it not abt finger, I've experienced the same thing in d past. I don't know the gent but I've experienced it in the past.
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 26, 2020
ghettokid1:
Na spiritual wife/husband
you ain't far from the truth. He alone can deliver himself from such.
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Naijaarchive(m): 12:35pm On Jan 26, 2020
Kyase:
Check your fingers oga

It's not fingernails... It do happen to me before too and trust me i don't keep nails... They are always low... But i haven't experienced it this year
Nd I don't want to ever experience it again

It normally look like scratches from sharp nails
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Pearchi: 12:37pm On Jan 26, 2020
Wall gecko plenty in your house. Make sure you use strong fleet and it will never happen again, if in doubt set a camera while sleeping at night
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 26, 2020
IghravweIG:

What can one use to drive them away?
#potent insecticides!
I used baygon, sniper n kanfor combo....

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 26, 2020
kingmeme:

Pls I need answer
do you see yourself having sex in dream? For you having a bruice on your body, it doesn't happen so often. Your spirit is resisting a force. But I can tell you don't remember your dreams, right?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad / Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD / Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.