Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque (61232 Views)

Grassroot Sensitisation Of Peter Obi In Gwoza LGA Borno State(video & Pictures) / Boko Haram: Zulum Salutes Military, Lists Gains By Troops In Gwoza, Borno / 17 Soldiers Killed On Bama-Gwoza Highway, Scores Abducted In Boko Haram Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by einsteine(m): 6:39pm On Jan 26, 2020
budaatum:
Ignorance! That's what makes people not understand that boko haram have killed more Muslims than Christians. They just refuse to understand that boko haram is not an Islamic outfit, but a terrorist group.

They are an Islamist terrorist group.

You don't have a patent or copyright over Islam. You can say their understanding of Islam is wrong but they are Muslims. The identity of people are by what they self-identify as, not what you think of them or want us to think of them.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by berrystunn(m): 6:40pm On Jan 26, 2020
America war , CIA and FBI take part on intelligence. (Report)

Nigeria DSS , take part on who is gossiping the president over Boko Haram issue and hardship

SARS go after good looking guys in this hardship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by crownwealth: 6:40pm On Jan 26, 2020
sarrki:
Boko, NIgerian Army and Nigeria government knows the total truth of this insurgency

Foolish statement.
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 6:40pm On Jan 26, 2020
sarrki:
Boko, NIgerian Army and Nigeria government knows the total truth of this insurgency

And the US government knows the total truth about the MS-13 and other gangs shey.
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by gbagyiza: 6:40pm On Jan 26, 2020
Sirsuky:
We all know their lies from the bit of hell after they have killed and beheaded many Christian they now bomb a mosque so that it will not look as if is not only Christian that is endanger species.God will expose you people very soon mark my word

You spoke well.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 26, 2020
efighter:
Can we all see once again that these Boko Haram miscreants are not Muslims? Muslims will not bomb a Mosque nor kill any fellow human for that matter. Boko Haram miscreants are terrorists that should be fought and wiped out by Christians, Muslims,Traditionalists and Atheists.

This rhetoric is what is harming Islam the world over. Boko boys like other militaristic jihadists fight to represent Islam as a religion. They want to establish the consensus on what Islamic norms and values shld be. As well as claim the heritage of the al salf al salih (salafist predecessors/first ummah) and all things Islam.

As a Muslim or as part of MURIC or whatever u are, it shld be clear that to a non Muslim unacquainted with the teachings of the Prophet, it is all ISLAMIC in appearance. Actively oppose them and the herder militias. Cos the fact is that they despise all non Muslim symbols and only kill Muslims by virtue of their contrived takfir. That is, denouncement of fellow Muslims as apostates.

Activate takfir against them and preach against them. Not half hearted 'not Muslim' hullaballo

I respect Islam but pls, these boys are more Islamic than they are Buddhist or Christian. The Muslim elite does not oppose them outright because of still same shared linkages. After all they are from same religious background as most Nigerian Muslims, until they were misled by extremists.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by wizelink(m): 6:41pm On Jan 26, 2020
How can it be Boko Haram? I don't believe it. Was it not the same Boko boys FG, it's secutities CHIEFS and ONE MINISTER OF TRADITION CLAIMED they have TECHNICALLY DEFEATED? UNTILL THESE USELESS POLITIANS SAY THE TRUTH ON THE HAPPENINGS IN NIGERIA, NAIJA WILL CONTINUE TO GO DOWN FROM ONE TRAGEDY TO ANOTHER. GOD HAVE MERCY
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Kingspin(m): 6:42pm On Jan 26, 2020
budaatum:
Ignorance! That's what makes people not understand that boko haram have killed more Muslims than Christians. They just refuse to understand that boko haram is not an Islamic outfit, but a terrorist group.

Why should they kill Christians in the first place?

There are millions of Mosque to bomb in the North then few Churches. Yet nothing like that do happening.
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by crownwealth: 6:43pm On Jan 26, 2020
BeeBeeOoh:
Buhari promised European Union some days ago that he's gonna defeat Boko Haram with civil war experience?? And today BH replied him by bombing a mosque undecided And to make matters worse, this same Buhari promised Nigerians that he's gonna lead the war against terrorism, but what is happening today?? He scammed people who believed him back then because i never did.

Well, all i know is that our president is "Yahoo Yahoo" personified.

Buharin is a tyrant terrorist. He and his remaining supporters will not end well. They will not know Peace.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by olaadesino(m): 6:46pm On Jan 26, 2020
Sirsuky:
We all know their lies from the bit of hell after they have killed and beheaded many Christian they now bomb a mosque so that it will not look as if is not only Christian that is endanger species.God will expose you people very soon mark my word
some people sound what running in their is nothing but alcohol contents
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 26, 2020
Racoon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBRC4tR7J18

I keep saying it.BH is an evil creation of the core northern leaders & elites but karma is a bitch.

He mentioned the US too... It wasn't never a secret anyways. But when you paint it like that, you make it sound like Buhari stopped them from wiping off Boko Haram deliberately. Every new president wants his own system, which he fully trusts and understands, in place, especially on issues concerning security.

That said, I am not a fan of Buhari. Just that we must be clear on how things work. You don't occupy your rival's house and keep the status quo...
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Basit46: 6:46pm On Jan 26, 2020
Sirsuky:

why are you such an idiot
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by ultimatekint(m): 6:47pm On Jan 26, 2020
Sokosuji:
You are not a patriot....

In fact you are hereby pronounced enemy of state for saying these things against darling president..
darling presidooooo! Una dey craze.
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by harryportter: 6:47pm On Jan 26, 2020
budaatum:

mumu.get small sense nah.its a smoke screen. Attack a mosque on Sunday? That means they will attack a church on Friday. Lie lie government
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by crownwealth: 6:47pm On Jan 26, 2020
sarrki:

Exactly

I am totally disappointed

Though I am beyond Boko haram reach

But I have been in that region before during the hit days

It’s terrible you can’t walk freely without having this fear in you

For supporting this bloody failed government, you are not beyond the reach of Boko Haram.

You can only run, you can not hide forever.

All those who brought this fraudulent cow through moral or any forms of support into power will NEVER ESCAPE PUNISHMENT. Karma will surely fish them out. In the fullness of time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Ustec: 6:48pm On Jan 26, 2020
sarrki:
Those Christians wey their BP high cos of the killing of the CAN man,
Go calm down now cause of this news cheesy
Nigeria, which wey na lipsrsealed
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Basit46: 6:48pm On Jan 26, 2020
NobleAngell:
When you rare a lion, it will someday turn around and bite you.

So the 12 years old was raring the lion.

such an idiot
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by budaatum: 6:48pm On Jan 26, 2020
einsteine:

They are an Islamist terrorist group.

You don't have a patent or copyright over Islam. You can say their understanding of Islam is wrong but they are Muslims. The identity of people are by what they self-identify as, not what you think of them or want us to think of them.
They are a terrorist group who claim to be Muslims. They may identify themselves as Muslims but that does not make them Muslims, just as I may identify myself as a Christian but not love my neighbours.

The identity of a person is not what they think they are but what they actually are!

Or can I be an armed robber and you accept I am a self identified saint?

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by crownwealth: 6:49pm On Jan 26, 2020
Basit46:

why are you such an idiot

See a potential boko... well done!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Basit46: 6:49pm On Jan 26, 2020
malele:
Story, they want us to think they killing Muslims too.

so dumb
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Basit46: 6:49pm On Jan 26, 2020
malele:
Story, they want us to think they killing Muslims too.

you are so dumb
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by NGpatriot: 6:49pm On Jan 26, 2020
Sirsuky:

Look at this one. You thing terrorists really care or gives da damn about religion? Do you think they write Christian or Muslim names on their bombs and bullets?

The greatest danger to humanity are religion obsessed people.
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by clems88(m): 6:49pm On Jan 26, 2020
And somebody will say president Trump doesn't know what his doing for including Nigeria in travel ban
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by budaatum: 6:50pm On Jan 26, 2020
harryportter:
mumu.get small sense nah.its a smoke screen. Attack a mosque on Sunday? That means they will attack a church on Friday. Lie lie government
Small sense obviously does you no good.
Please try and get a lot more.
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Basit46: 6:50pm On Jan 26, 2020
agulion:
Is lie the did it so that it will look as if both Muslims and Christian are tagarted but we know Boko Haram is a pure Islamic agenda even Yoruba Muslims know this very well

Your name says it all fool
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Basit46: 6:50pm On Jan 26, 2020
Charmingrascal:

But they shout Allahu Akbar when they kill, is Allahu Akbar a Jewish or Budhist teaching? Boko haram is Islam and Islam is partly boko haram because it supports killing all in the name of 'Jihad'. Stop pretending like the truth is blurry to you.
A fool spotted
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Coolcalmcollect(m): 6:51pm On Jan 26, 2020
glory to God.
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 26, 2020
budaatum:

[s]I'm sure you have enough "daily mb sub" to google it yourself, but I will oblige your decency. Do note the very last sentence.

The question is, is every Jihad an Islamic Jihad? Is it not true that I can be shouting "Lord Lord" and be doing Satan's will?[/s]

Anyone can edit Wikipedia page.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Basit46: 6:52pm On Jan 26, 2020
Racoon:
[s][/s] False! Big lie! Fanatic/radical islam takes its roots and ideological inspiration from the Koran.

never in your life talk shit like about the QURAN like u talk to ur bible
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by olaadesino(m): 6:52pm On Jan 26, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
How can you attack a mosque on a Sunday?
This government is blowing it's cover.

Now we know better.
You mosque is like church where service is being held on Sunday basis. Muslims establish prayers five times daily
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by castrokins(m): 6:52pm On Jan 26, 2020
Are You On Twitter?

Citytrend:
I can assure you that Nigeria have broken have broken all record. Only in Nigeria have I seen the devil fight against his own. The last time I checked none of these dudes is a Christian.

You can't be screaming Alakuba during a suicide missing and be bombing Mosque

Anyway, I will Design a Professional Logo for your Company or Product For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. See my info below to Chat me
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by WORLDPEACE(m): 6:53pm On Jan 26, 2020
sarrki:

And it is unfortunate that our young soldiers, who are precious youth in whose hands lie the future of this country, are dying in their hundreds over a cause they know nothing about.

May we never again be led by people who do not have protecting us as their priorities.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Osagie Ehanire Silent On Question About Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts / Osita Chidoka Poses His Customized Benz (Pictures) / Tinubu’s Fake Bishops Share Money After Their Appearance - Reno Omokri (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.