Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

I Think I Am Falling For a Yoruba Guy, What Do U Think Abt Them - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I Am Falling For a Yoruba Guy, What Do U Think Abt Them (10614 Views)

As A Guy, What Is That One Female Dress That Makes You Go Crazy / I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It / Beautiful Hausa Lady Marries A Yoruba Guy (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think I Am Falling For a Yoruba Guy, What Do U Think Abt Them by Lexusgs430: 4:26am On Jan 27, 2020
Sugarrveiii:
Do u advice me to date or believe a yoruba Guy ? Everybody seems to hv something negative to say about them!! U are my last opinion to making up my mind , what do u think about them n be truthful

Ever heard the term ' Yoruba Demons'........ grin
Re: I Think I Am Falling For a Yoruba Guy, What Do U Think Abt Them by femi4: 4:47am On Jan 27, 2020
Sugarrveiii:
okay dear thank you !
And you believe him just like that...smh
Re: I Think I Am Falling For a Yoruba Guy, What Do U Think Abt Them by Nobody: 6:04am On Jan 27, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Ever heard the term ' Yoruba Demons'........ grin
i hv o my dear
Re: I Think I Am Falling For a Yoruba Guy, What Do U Think Abt Them by Nobody: 6:05am On Jan 27, 2020
Ilekokonit:

Shut the Bleep up, you bird brained, semi-illiterate tribalistic twerp.

You think a Yoruba man has not bleeped a better pvssy than your tribalistic cunt ?

Crawl back into the hole you came from you sorry tribalistic excuse for a woman.

And go Bleep yourself while you are at it.

Maybe when you are still single at age 50 then you will start questioning those your tribalistic elders in your family / community who instead of letting you choose someone of your own accord have so brain washed you with tribalistic foolishness so much that a supposedly educated person like yourself can not make up their own mind about a LIFE PARTNER without resulting to nonsensical, senseless and backward tribalism in the year 2020.

And yet when they are counting educated people, you will come out.
mtcheww
Re: I Think I Am Falling For a Yoruba Guy, What Do U Think Abt Them by Lexusgs430: 6:07am On Jan 27, 2020
Sugarrveiii:
i hv o my dear

Not all demons are bad..... Not all demons are specific to one tribe...........
Re: I Think I Am Falling For a Yoruba Guy, What Do U Think Abt Them by generalissimo(m): 6:47am On Jan 27, 2020
While you are here seeking people's opinions about Yoruba Demons, be sure you are not also trying to eat your cake and still have it while in the relationship thinking you're smarter than your ancestors. If your so called Demon perceived you as the right one, a good girl, he might wanna stick with you. But if you think you've got medals as a smart, money-hungry runs-girl, a Demon reciprocates. Shikenna!
Re: I Think I Am Falling For a Yoruba Guy, What Do U Think Abt Them by Farki: 6:59am On Jan 27, 2020
splendour7:
that i don't like yorubas doesn't make me a tribalist, does it? everbody have the right to like or detest people...atleas i admitted not liking them...i don't pretend...i am no hypochrist...anyway yorubas in nairaland gave me the reason to detest yorubas...including that your brother i quoted earlier.

You already admitted to detesting Yorubas and you're asking me if it's still tribalist? In that case why is his own matter itching you, you don't like them and he doesn't like you? I don't know why a lot of nairaland igbos lack self awareness, the same thing you're doing is what you're calling someone a hypocrist for.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Falling For a Yoruba Guy, What Do U Think Abt Them by Froshloaded: 7:14am On Jan 27, 2020
AdorableSapphir:

cool

So you dont like Yoruba guys embarassed
Re: I Think I Am Falling For a Yoruba Guy, What Do U Think Abt Them by Nobody: 7:15am On Jan 27, 2020
Froshloaded:

So you dont like Yoruba guys embarassed

I dont hate them either but i like you na. tongue

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Falling For a Yoruba Guy, What Do U Think Abt Them by CSTR2: 7:18am On Jan 27, 2020
Trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am.
You can have a good time with them, but marriage is where I draw my own line.
Re: I Think I Am Falling For a Yoruba Guy, What Do U Think Abt Them by Maxmilliano111: 7:28am On Jan 27, 2020
And the mods no go see this one ban ohh

If the trend was based on the igbo now dem no go waste time....

Before i go i would like to dedicate this to all the mods in da house
Bleep you

Bleep the papa wey born una

Bleep the mama wey born una

Bleep una generations to come

In fact Bleep everything about u
Re: I Think I Am Falling For a Yoruba Guy, What Do U Think Abt Them by Froshloaded: 8:18am On Jan 27, 2020
AdorableSapphir:

I dont hate them either but i like you na. tongue
Okay oo..
Have you dated a Yoruba nigga before
Re: I Think I Am Falling For a Yoruba Guy, What Do U Think Abt Them by splendour7(m): 9:05am On Jan 27, 2020
Farki:

You already admitted to detesting Yorubas and you're asking me if it's still tribalist? In that case why is his own matter itching you, you don't like them and he doesn't like you? I don't know why a lot of nairaland igbos lack self awareness, the same thing you're doing is what you're calling someone a hypocrist for.
lolz i dnt give a Bleep if he hate igbos or nah,,he should just come out full to admit his tribalic characters rather than pretending.
Re: I Think I Am Falling For a Yoruba Guy, What Do U Think Abt Them by nothingspoil70: 9:34am On Jan 27, 2020
BadRadio:
God bless the United States of America
Mumu, is the usa a tribe or a country?

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Falling For a Yoruba Guy, What Do U Think Abt Them by TeflonBlixx: 9:36am On Jan 27, 2020
CSTR2:
Trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am.
You can have a good time with them, but marriage is where I draw my own line.

That's essentially being clannish.
Re: I Think I Am Falling For a Yoruba Guy, What Do U Think Abt Them by TeflonBlixx: 9:38am On Jan 27, 2020
splendour7:
that i don't like yorubas doesn't make me a tribalist, does it? everbody have the right to like or detest people...atleas i admitted not liking them...i don't pretend...i am no hypochrist...anyway yorubas in nairaland gave me the reason to detest yorubas...including that your brother i quoted earlier.

You don't like Yorubas.

Like all Yorubas, right? That's pretty messed up. You deciding to hate all of us, pretty messed up.
Re: I Think I Am Falling For a Yoruba Guy, What Do U Think Abt Them by YorubaPrince: 9:46am On Jan 27, 2020
The best guys ever! cool

Re: I Think I Am Falling For a Yoruba Guy, What Do U Think Abt Them by MrHeff(m): 9:47am On Jan 27, 2020
splendour7:
yea its may be true, i will also disown any of my siblings or children that bring yoruba as suitor....no apology!!
this is why we are fond of penising your sisters and daughters without any plan to marry them. We know you won't accept, so we penis them to stupor

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Falling For a Yoruba Guy, What Do U Think Abt Them by splendour7(m): 9:50am On Jan 27, 2020
TeflonBlixx:

You don't like Yorubas.

Like all Yorubas, right? That's pretty messed up. You deciding to hate all of us, pretty messed up.
lolz forgive me bro!! i cant just help...but that i dnt like them doesn't mean they are not nice people...we have good people there also.
Re: I Think I Am Falling For a Yoruba Guy, What Do U Think Abt Them by MrHeff(m): 9:58am On Jan 27, 2020
Joystark:
Well, normally, I'd say I don't really care for tribe.

But, I'm starting to notice a pattern with Yoruba men.
They're a good. But they can be terrible.
truth is, you are right.

But the hidden secret is that we observe, but won't tell you. Especially the little things.

A yoruba man usually knows if he will marry you or not, but he won't tell you. If he has noticed a trait he doesn't want in a wife, he may not talk but he will continue to string you along until he has found a replacement.

But if he really likes you and has seen you as what he is looking for in a wife, he will love you to a fault and will willingly give you all of him and everything he has.

I won't lie. We are very cunning and can be ruthless when it comes to matters of the heart, and yet also be angels on earth to the right person.

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Falling For a Yoruba Guy, What Do U Think Abt Them by splendour7(m): 10:03am On Jan 27, 2020
MrHeff:
this is why we are fond of penising your sisters and daughters without any plan to marry them. We know you won't accept, so we penis them to stupor
you only penis the brainless igbo girls...real igbo girls detest yorubas and can never have any thing to do with them...so dont feel glad when ever you bleep an igbo girl,,just always have it in mind that you bleeped a low class igbo lady with low Self esteem.
Re: I Think I Am Falling For a Yoruba Guy, What Do U Think Abt Them by MrHeff(m): 10:08am On Jan 27, 2020
splendour7:
you only penis the brainless igbo girls...real igbo girls detest yorubas and can never have any thing to do with them...so dont feel glad when ever you bleep an igbo girl,,just always have it in mind that you bleeped a low class igbo lady with low Self esteem.
eeyah. Chioma and the first lady of ondo state must really be low class igbo ladies. Afterall, they have been chopping yoruba penis

It is really obvious you don't consult your brain before you type. Or maybe you lack a brain in the first place.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Falling For a Yoruba Guy, What Do U Think Abt Them by vincentjk(m): 10:16am On Jan 27, 2020
Mymynd4u:

Coward like ur lord n personal savior Ojukwu et al grin

Which yoruba man would have the guts to do half of what ojukwu did??

Corny people only good at playing mind games
Re: I Think I Am Falling For a Yoruba Guy, What Do U Think Abt Them by vincentjk(m): 10:19am On Jan 27, 2020
MrHeff:
eeyah. Chioma and the first lady of ondo state must really be low class igbo ladies. Afterall, they have been chopping yoruba penis

It is really obvious you don't consult your brain before you type. Or maybe you lack a brain in the first place.

My friend keep quiet and face the truth, ladies from different tribes all want an igbo guy because they treat women right unlike una wen go fork woman finish buh to bring money for ewedu na war grin
Re: I Think I Am Falling For a Yoruba Guy, What Do U Think Abt Them by vincentjk(m): 10:20am On Jan 27, 2020
Skmoda360:

Stupid bigot oshi.

You too onye oshi grin
Re: I Think I Am Falling For a Yoruba Guy, What Do U Think Abt Them by Stillthebest: 10:21am On Jan 27, 2020
kiss

U na never see an oyibo wey de cheat like serially? Or one that beats her wife? Or one that gossips like crazy?

True and and loving personality is not limited to a tribe.

Go with your heart. No one will be there with you among Nairalanders.

But be very optical, clinical and pay a good attention to details to know him.

Most times we neglect what we are supposed to look for in the hay of courtship and those things came back to become problems in a marriage.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Falling For a Yoruba Guy, What Do U Think Abt Them by OmoOAU(m): 10:24am On Jan 27, 2020
MrHeff:
truth is, you are right.

But the hidden secret is that we observe, but won't tell you. Especially the little things.

A yoruba man usually knows if he will marry you or not, but he won't tell you. If he has noticed a trait he doesn't want in a wife, he may not talk but he will continue to string you along until he has found a replacement.

But if he really likes you and has seen you as what he is looking for in a wife, he will love you to a fault and will willingly give you all of him and everything he has.

I won't lie. We are very cunning and can be ruthless when it comes to matters of the heart, and yet also be angels on earth to the right person.
you are very right bro���
Re: I Think I Am Falling For a Yoruba Guy, What Do U Think Abt Them by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 27, 2020
vincentjk:

Which yoruba man would have the guts to do half of what ojukwu did??

Corny people only good at playing mind games

Yes he had the guts to lead over 3 million people to death.. To starve the feeding baby of breath milk, starve the old.... For his SELFISH reason
Re: I Think I Am Falling For a Yoruba Guy, What Do U Think Abt Them by splendour7(m): 10:29am On Jan 27, 2020
MrHeff:

that some one is dating a star or is married to a politician doesn't make her a first class igbo lady...how far about davido and chiomas relationship today?,,no responsible igbo lady will live and bear children for a man that haven't paid her bride price! its an abormination in igbo land, so dont tell me about chioma,,,seems you are the one typing without brain here.
Re: I Think I Am Falling For a Yoruba Guy, What Do U Think Abt Them by MrHeff(m): 10:29am On Jan 27, 2020
vincentjk:

My friend keep quiet and face the truth, ladies from different tribes all want an igbo guy because they treat women right unlike una wen go fork woman finish buh to bring money for ewedu na war grin
i like you. Your confidence is really admirable even though you know deep down sey na okoto you yarn.

Ask your sisters why they keep running to us despite their shouts of yoruba demons. Its because they know yoruba men are better in all ramifications and don't treat their women as properties cheesy
Re: I Think I Am Falling For a Yoruba Guy, What Do U Think Abt Them by TeflonBlixx: 10:30am On Jan 27, 2020
splendour7:
lolz forgive me bro!! i cant just help...but that i dnt like them doesn't mean they are not nice people...we have good people there also.

Work on yourself man. How'd you feel if a white tells you he hates black?
Re: I Think I Am Falling For a Yoruba Guy, What Do U Think Abt Them by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 27, 2020
vincentjk:

But we have been yanshing ur women since 1990

No wonder, nna Igbo girl plenty pass for ashawo business...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies Only : Ovulation And When Is It Safe To Have Sex / After Sex I Caught My Gf Packing My Cum & Pushing It Inside Her V– Man Cries Out / Beautiful Transwoman: Gabby Amour Pictures!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.