Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

I Think I Am Falling For a Yoruba Guy, What Do U Think Abt Them - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I Am Falling For a Yoruba Guy, What Do U Think Abt Them (10610 Views)

As A Guy, What Is That One Female Dress That Makes You Go Crazy / I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It / Beautiful Hausa Lady Marries A Yoruba Guy (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think I Am Falling For a Yoruba Guy, What Do U Think Abt Them by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 27, 2020
splendour7:
that some one is dating a star or is married to a politician doesn't make her a first class igbo lady...how far about davido and chiomas relationship today?,,no responsible igbo lady will live and bear children for a man that haven't paid her bride price! its an abormination in igbo land, so dont tell me about chioma,,,seems you are the one typing without brain here.

Even ur mother dated a yoruba man b4 ur father settled for her..

Ask her, I don give u revelation
Re: I Think I Am Falling For a Yoruba Guy, What Do U Think Abt Them by MrHeff(m): 10:36am On Jan 27, 2020
splendour7:
that some one is dating a star or is married to a politician doesn't make her a first class igbo lady...how far about davido and chiomas relationship today?,,no responsible igbo lady will live and bear children for a man that haven't paid her bride price! its an abormination in igbo land, so dont tell me about chioma,,,seems you are the one typing without brain here.
lol what about bianca that was ravaged and penised savagely by the rettardd called FFK? The same wife of ojukwu? She is not a first class igbo lady?

Imagine a woman like bianca being penised by a rejected outcast like FFK. I'm even irritated.

Mind you, his current wife and mother of his kids is also igbo... Really says a lot.

Lol all these mumu boys typing rubbish from their 2X2 shops sef

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Falling For a Yoruba Guy, What Do U Think Abt Them by splendour7(m): 10:38am On Jan 27, 2020
Mymynd4u:

Even ur mother dated a yoruba man b4 ur father settled for her..

Ask her, I don give u revelation
thanx you just prove to me that you dont have sense!

next person please!!
Re: I Think I Am Falling For a Yoruba Guy, What Do U Think Abt Them by doris4u(f): 10:40am On Jan 27, 2020
[quote author=Gina2019 post=86137855][/quote]Yes dats why I say it's hard but if you marry a Yoruba man, cheating is inevitable in dat marriage unless he truely has fear of God.
Re: I Think I Am Falling For a Yoruba Guy, What Do U Think Abt Them by splendour7(m): 10:47am On Jan 27, 2020
MrHeff:
lol what about bianca that was ravaged and penised savagely by the rettardd called FFK? The same wife of ojukwu? She is not a first class igbo lady?

Imagine a woman like bianca being penised by a rejected outcast like FFK. I'm even irritated.

Mind you, his current wife and mother of his kids is also igbo... Really says a lot.

Lol all these mumu boys typing rubbish from their 2X2 shops sef
do you have a comprensive issue??so what make bianca a first class igbo? you guys should be the one ashamed of your selves you left your ladies and went for the igbo ladies dispite knowing that igbos detest you...why not date and marry from your tribe...why do you feel so proud when ever you bleep an igbo lady??
Re: I Think I Am Falling For a Yoruba Guy, What Do U Think Abt Them by splendour7(m): 10:49am On Jan 27, 2020
TeflonBlixx:

Work on yourself man. How'd you feel if a white tells you he hates black?
if the whites have a tangible reasons for hating the blacks then i wont feel bad....
Re: I Think I Am Falling For a Yoruba Guy, What Do U Think Abt Them by doris4u(f): 10:50am On Jan 27, 2020
MrHeff:
truth is, you are right.

But the hidden secret is that we observe, but won't tell you. Especially the little things.

A yoruba man usually knows if he will marry you or not, but he won't tell you. If he has noticed a trait he doesn't want in a wife, he may not talk but he will continue to string you along until he has found a replacement.

But if he really likes you and has seen you as what he is looking for in a wife, he will love you to a fault and will willingly give you all of him and everything he has.

I won't lie. We are very cunning and can be ruthless when it comes to matters of the heart, and yet also be angels on earth to the right person.
Just imagine how ur making an unreasonable point with so courage, why should one be deceiving a lady in name of wanting to replace her, it's rubbish na.
If don't want someone u open , this is this , this is dat, babe it can't work.
Pls don't make these u realistic point in a gathering, it's crap na

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Falling For a Yoruba Guy, What Do U Think Abt Them by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 27, 2020
nothingspoil70:

Mumu, is the usa a tribe or a country?
there are no tribe in my country baby... we have only one America
Re: I Think I Am Falling For a Yoruba Guy, What Do U Think Abt Them by TeflonBlixx: 11:00am On Jan 27, 2020
splendour7:
if the whites have a tangible reasons for hating the blacks then i wont feel bad....

So what are the tangible reasons that made you hate the whole Yoruba tribe, both home and abroad?
Re: I Think I Am Falling For a Yoruba Guy, What Do U Think Abt Them by vincentjk(m): 11:06am On Jan 27, 2020
Mymynd4u:

Yes he had the guts to lead over 3 million people to death.. To starve the feeding baby of breath milk, starve the old.... For his SELFISH reason

What selfish reason are you even talking about?

If there's anybody that should be complaining here it should be the igbos and not you oga

Dunno what's paining you sef
Re: I Think I Am Falling For a Yoruba Guy, What Do U Think Abt Them by nothingspoil70: 11:14am On Jan 27, 2020
BadRadio:
there are no tribe in my country baby... we have only one America
Trump will soon show you that you are not an American, but an American travel document holder.

If in doubt go and ask your somalian girl in the house of rep
Re: I Think I Am Falling For a Yoruba Guy, What Do U Think Abt Them by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 27, 2020
splendour7:
thanx you just prove to me that you dont have sense!

next person please!!

grin grin grin
Re: I Think I Am Falling For a Yoruba Guy, What Do U Think Abt Them by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 27, 2020
vincentjk:

What selfish reason are you even talking about?

If there's anybody that should be complaining here it should be the igbos and not you oga

Dunno what's paining you sef

He murdered ur forefathers na
Re: I Think I Am Falling For a Yoruba Guy, What Do U Think Abt Them by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 27, 2020
nothingspoil70:
Trump will soon show you that you are not an American, but an American travel document holder.

I ve got no worries. Trump is like Zeus. How re u guys enjoying the zombie in Nigeria, the one they call Jubril from Sudan?
Re: I Think I Am Falling For a Yoruba Guy, What Do U Think Abt Them by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 27, 2020
nothingspoil70:

tribe is the greatest virus that has stifled the growth of ur country. just a matter of time before u start hunting each other down over a pot of soup.
Re: I Think I Am Falling For a Yoruba Guy, What Do U Think Abt Them by splendour7(m): 11:23am On Jan 27, 2020
TeflonBlixx:

So what are the tangible reasons that made you hate the whole Yoruba tribe, both home and abroad?
sorry its personal.
Re: I Think I Am Falling For a Yoruba Guy, What Do U Think Abt Them by vincentjk(m): 11:30am On Jan 27, 2020
MrHeff:
i like you. Your confidence is really admirable even though you know deep down sey na okoto you yarn.

Ask your sisters why they keep running to us despite their shouts of yoruba demons. Its because they know yoruba men are better in all ramifications and don't treat their women as properties cheesy

Thank your god I didn't see the screenshots I've been looking for.

Who's running to you?? Davido has been the one running to chioma and the two old lovers (chioma and perruzi) scammed him grin

No b by to chop ewedu
Re: I Think I Am Falling For a Yoruba Guy, What Do U Think Abt Them by vincentjk(m): 11:32am On Jan 27, 2020
Mymynd4u:

He murdered ur forefathers na

He didn't mother anyone, you murdered them abeg node talk Wetin u no no for here
Re: I Think I Am Falling For a Yoruba Guy, What Do U Think Abt Them by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 27, 2020
Froshloaded:
Okay oo..
Have you dated a Yoruba nigga before

Nope.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Falling For a Yoruba Guy, What Do U Think Abt Them by vincentjk(m): 11:33am On Jan 27, 2020
Mymynd4u:

But we have been yanshing ur women since 1990

No wonder, nna Igbo girl plenty pass for ashawo business...

I know of a yoruba girl begging an igbo guy she's so much older than just to love her grin

If i dy lie make I bend
Re: I Think I Am Falling For a Yoruba Guy, What Do U Think Abt Them by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 27, 2020
vincentjk:

I know of a yoruba girl begging an igbo guy she's so much older than just to love her grin

If i dy lie make I bend

All liars are meant for hell
Re: I Think I Am Falling For a Yoruba Guy, What Do U Think Abt Them by Nmezor(f): 11:51am On Jan 27, 2020
vincentjk:
A yoruba man once told my dad that he can't do things(eg. business) with his fellow yoruba men because they're extremely corny lol

If you go ahead to date him don't expect him to protect you in times of danger because most of them are cowards
Really? U dont say.
Re: I Think I Am Falling For a Yoruba Guy, What Do U Think Abt Them by Froshloaded: 12:05pm On Jan 27, 2020
AdorableSapphir:

Nope.
Would you like to in the future?
Re: I Think I Am Falling For a Yoruba Guy, What Do U Think Abt Them by Joystark(f): 12:09pm On Jan 27, 2020
MrHeff:
truth is, you are right.

But the hidden secret is that we observe, but won't tell you. Especially the little things.

A yoruba man usually knows if he will marry you or not, but he won't tell you. If he has noticed a trait he doesn't want in a wife, he may not talk but he will continue to string you along until he has found a replacement.

But if he really likes you and has seen you as what he is looking for in a wife, he will love you to a fault and will willingly give you all of him and everything he has.

I won't lie. We are very cunning and can be ruthless when it comes to matters of the heart, and yet also be angels on earth to the right person.

Yeah. Very true.
Re: I Think I Am Falling For a Yoruba Guy, What Do U Think Abt Them by vincentjk(m): 12:32pm On Jan 27, 2020
Nmezor:
Really? U dont say.

Yes I'm serious
Re: I Think I Am Falling For a Yoruba Guy, What Do U Think Abt Them by Nmezor(f): 1:00pm On Jan 27, 2020
vincentjk:

Yes I'm serious
Hmmmm, more reasons not to...
Re: I Think I Am Falling For a Yoruba Guy, What Do U Think Abt Them by Duru009(m): 1:27pm On Jan 27, 2020
Follow your heart most Yoruba guys are good!

Listen, most Igbo- girls like marrying yoruba guys.

Because Most Yoruba guys are very exposed and educated compare to any tribe in Nigeria......
Re: I Think I Am Falling For a Yoruba Guy, What Do U Think Abt Them by MrHeff(m): 1:27pm On Jan 27, 2020
doris4u:

Just imagine how ur making an unreasonable point with so courage, why should one be deceiving a lady in name of wanting to replace her, it's rubbish na.
If don't want someone u open , this is this , this is dat, babe it can't work.
Pls don't make these u realistic point in a gathering, it's crap na
i'm sharing how many yoruba men think so people can be more enlightened. You don't have to insult me for it.

Have a good day.
Re: I Think I Am Falling For a Yoruba Guy, What Do U Think Abt Them by Theomarvelus(m): 1:30pm On Jan 27, 2020
Mymynd4u:

Am a yoruba.. If we like u, we like u but if we no like you, we can manage u and dump u later.

We CAn play any type of game u wana play....
I like you guy, we flow with things aground us and be clever in action
Re: I Think I Am Falling For a Yoruba Guy, What Do U Think Abt Them by MrHeff(m): 1:31pm On Jan 27, 2020
splendour7:
do you have a comprensive issue??so what make bianca a first class igbo? you guys should be the one ashamed of your selves you left your ladies and went for the igbo ladies dispite knowing that igbos detest you...why not date and marry from your tribe...why do you feel so proud when ever you bleep an igbo lady??
we feel proud because of animals like you. Nothing better than penising the sisters and daughters of yoruba haters.

On a more serious note, i generally have no problem with igbo girls. It is the hateful goats like you i have a problem with and will always bash you for it. Anyway, your babe beckons for another round. Let me go and satisfy in ways you can only dream of.
Re: I Think I Am Falling For a Yoruba Guy, What Do U Think Abt Them by MrHeff(m): 1:36pm On Jan 27, 2020
vincentjk:

Thank your god I didn't see the screenshots I've been looking for.

Who's running to you?? Davido has been the one running to chioma and the two old lovers (chioma and perruzi) scammed him grin

No b by to chop ewedu
hahaha! Repeat all these without crying this time.

The stats are there. The number of igbo girls getting penised by yoruba boys daily don't lie. If them never tell you, you better wake up.

Your sisters know deep down what they prefer, and you guys are not the top of the list.
Re: I Think I Am Falling For a Yoruba Guy, What Do U Think Abt Them by Chingykay77(m): 1:41pm On Jan 27, 2020
Sugarrveiii:
For real?
It's a lie the dude na bad belle ......
If he truly loves you believe me dear he'll treat you like a Queen
Yoruba boys are sweet cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can You Allow Your Wife Stepout In These Outfit As A Public Figure(pic) / When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? / This Chick Make Sense Die!!! Very Clean. God is Creative. (With Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.