Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? (64528 Views)

Please Help Suggest Very Good Flimsy Excuses To Dump A Very Stingy Boyfriend / Your Encounter With A Stingy Partner? / My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by pocohantas(f): 10:56am On Apr 02, 2020
nairalanduseles:

You got no self worth

That is why you meet people like your kind

You are not exposed

You really need to leave nigeria and start mixing with ladies who have a job and pay bills

No one who pays bills expect from people....

I ask you again, you expect the woman to
-Cook
-Clean
-Be submissive.
-Have a womb.
-Birth healthy babies.
-Respect your family.
-Go to your village every Xmas and wash your mother’s clothes.
-Entertain your friends when they come.
-Put the family before her career, while watching you go high in yours.

Then they ask you to provide, you talk of companionship. Oga, are you a human deeldo? Don’t you have shame?

Don’t tell me about how they have sex with me. Even the ones una no give money, una still call them fishbrain. Una say them be cheerful givers.

Abeg. If you have to eat frog, eat fat big juicy one. Show them no mercy!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 02, 2020
cooluzi:
what do u mean by free sex,are sex meant to be paid for?

This is Nigeria....sex is meant to be paid for...whether directly in an olosho arrangement or indirectly in a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship

Either ways, u gotta pay....
Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by Glink2018(m): 10:56am On Apr 02, 2020
Ladies have a way of painting guy's kettle in black and they often forget that they are also black pots.
The guy is eating in your house and he's not dropping anything..have you told him about this scenario?
Definitely, you have to entertain your special guest. But do you also go to his house and he will not entertain you? If the answer is yes..then the guy have a problem but if the answer is no...then you are the person brewing problems where there is known.

You said the guy should loan you 5k to return it back when you get home and he did. So, no stress. U just fulfil your promise. Look here.

There are some people that are prudent about the money they spent. Dont pretend not to be demanding and inside of you, you are a demanding type. I can sense some atom of pretense in you and in your relationship....

Lady, let him know how you feel about issues and stop being a pretender.

3 Likes

Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by Evercurious(f): 10:56am On Apr 02, 2020
mharyamikeola92:

I ave my own job and a well paying job..I don’t need a man to b dere financially but is there a big deal in a man buying gifts for some1 he claims to love not necessarily money

My dear pls stop all this' I ve my money and I dont need his'.. The truth is that YOU NEED HIS MONEY.. IF HE CANT SPEND HIS MONEY ON YOU, HE DOESNT VALUE YOU. WALK AWAY AND SEE HIM RUN AFTER YOU COS YOU ARE HIS 'FARMLAND'. BUT NEVER GO BACK TO HIM.

If you want to know the truth, he spends that money on another lady you think and feel is not up to your standard.. Pls dump that 'i m independent' idea you have in your head.it won't work here. Try to form 'needy' atimes

I have been in same situation

1 Like

Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by greatseed: 10:57am On Apr 02, 2020
mharyamikeola92:
Pls help me move this to front page.

I am a working class lady and I hardly demand things from whosoever I love.

There is this guy that I ave been dating for years now. I don’t know what to call his behavior, whether it is stinginess or the other way round.

I noticed that whenever he comes visiting, he doesn’t bring anything and I get to cook and takecare of him. I was forced to talk 1 day.

The last time he came visiting, he brought bread and other stuffs along which he ended up eating all by himself. I decided not to cook or do anything but I couldn't take it so we went out to buy stuffs. I needed to use POS and I forgot my phone at home. So I begged him to transfer 5k to the lady and that I was going to transfer back to him when we get home. We ended up using the money to get chicken, pepper and other stuffs.

On getting home I demanded for his account details in order to transfer the money back and to my surprise, he gave me and I transferred the money.

My major concern is that this guy has never given me common N10 and he is working. I don’t know if he's worth settling down with cos I fear for my future. Will he be able to give if he has more? This is the guy that is already telling me to come meet his mum cos she wants to see me.

Pls no insults, just advice.
Go & see the movie ACRIMONY! that might be of help. My 1kobo smiley

1 Like

Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by TheRedpillguy: 10:57am On Apr 02, 2020
ambient:

Nne run! A guy that loves you will want to spend on you even though its little...working or not.pls dont settle for less your kids will suffer oooo
You people are hilarious. Because its not his children too.

3 Likes

Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by Helju: 10:57am On Apr 02, 2020
He is showing his true colour. Marriage will not change him. He will think If you can feed him now, why can't you feed him when you get married.
My sister, waka pass. Don't let him turn you into the "man of the house".
Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by pasol4real(m): 10:57am On Apr 02, 2020
mharyamikeola92:

There is this guy that I ave been dating for years now. I don’t know what to call his behavior, whether it is stinginess or the other way round.

I noticed that whenever he comes visiting, he doesn’t bring anything and I get to cook and takecare of him. I was forced to talk 1 day.

The last time he came visiting, he brought bread and other stuffs along which he ended up eating all by himself. I decided not to cook or do anything but I couldn't take it so we went out to buy stuffs. I needed to use POS and I forgot my phone at home. So I begged him to transfer 5k to the lady and that I was going to transfer back to him when we get home. We ended up using the money to get chicken, pepper and other stuffs.

On getting home I demanded for his account details in order to transfer the money back and to my surprise, he gave me and I transferred the money.

My major concern is that this guy has never given me common N10 and he is working. I don’t know if he's worth settling down with cos I fear for my future. Will he be able to give if he has more? This is the guy that is already telling me to come meet his mum cos she wants to see me.

I kinda like girls like you .
Chat me up n lets talk..... am serious
Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:57am On Apr 02, 2020
give that guy a virus ....

1 Like

Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by Austineva(m): 10:57am On Apr 02, 2020
AfroKnight:

See, once I hear a girl call a guy stingy, my respect for her drops.

Stingy and broke girls are always quick to call guys stingy. They can’t spend one kobo on their men but they want to collect “allawee”.

On her birthday, she gets a gift. On his own birthday, she still asks him to take her out and spend on her. And these babes see nothing wrong with this kind of behaviour.
I tell u, bro. I so much like this ur comment enh. Nothing but d truth. U have said it all. Women are our problem

1 Like

Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by SweetCunt97(f): 10:58am On Apr 02, 2020
Simply start playing the stingy game cos ryt now seems its only his Diick that's on the table. Who only Diick help? Is that the only thing he can offer?

1 Like

Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by pocohantas(f): 10:58am On Apr 02, 2020
Evercurious:

My dear pls stop all this' I ve my money and I dont need his'.. The truth is that YOU NEED HIS MONEY.. IF HE CANT SPEND HIS MONEY ON YOU, HE DOESNT VALUE YOU. WALK AWAY AND SEE HIM RUN AFTER YOU. BUT NEVER GO BACK TO HIM.

If you want to know the truth, he spends that money on another lady you think and feel is not up to your standard.. Pls dump that 'i m independent' idea you have in your head.it won't work here. Try to form 'needy' atimes

I have been in same situation

Endorsed!!!

They want their wives to love them without money. But they will go outside and be spending on small small girls. If their wives were doing a good job milking them, they won’t have change to womanize na.

4 Likes

Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by samwash(m): 10:58am On Apr 02, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Read five pages of mostly trashy comments from my fellow guys and yours take the cake.
People like you are the reason women see relationships as a poverty alleviation programme.

What is the boyfriend concern if one of her family members need financial assistance, is he the grand patron of her family?

You kwn nothing, how do u explain you love someone & you intend spending the rest of ur life with that person, you can't even extend hand of fellowship to the person in times of needs, financially or other wise .
That is the need of dating or relationship? You think it's only in marriage that a man is up to his responsibility.
Pple like you can not even Carter for their in-laws even if they are good in-laws or not.
So all you think in a relationship before marring is sex, sex alone,there is no successful relationship & marriage without giving, either your time , material or Money.
Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by Jeffyblaq(m): 10:59am On Apr 02, 2020
Vega100:

It is because of people like you I now pay every lady I f*uck, and now see all like sex workers, na still because of people like you to see wife done hard me, despite how hard I try!!!
E no go better for all the women like you when don make every girl look like common prostitutes, e no go better for all of una one bit, the God i serve go punish all of una finish and make it also hard for you to see any good thing in this life.

Amen!!!

Not just sayin..
Some few ladies no longer understand what dating realy is... They rather rather see it as a way to milk a guy..
My younger bro now finds it difficult to wyf a loyal gyal even when he's made.. JUST FOR THE FUN..
This is very bad.. Both now and the future..

As for Op.. Don't follow the bandwagon..
Follow yuh heart!

1 Like

Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by Freelane33(m): 10:59am On Apr 02, 2020
Bros body no be iron or firewood so forget the F . You don’t know maybe the op can’t do without this thing (D) weekly or daily . So she needs men more than just for babies .We are the salt and honey of life... Nairalandguys egbesoke
TheRedpillguy:

You are a strong and independent woman. You don't need men to give you anything, you only need men for children. In my feminist voice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by prazil: 10:59am On Apr 02, 2020
mharyamikeola92:

You kept quiet for so long.
When next he comes tell him you need to go to the market, he should give you money.

But then never marry a man hoping u would change him.
Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by yommen: 11:00am On Apr 02, 2020
donstan18:

See this one oooo...grin grin grin

So because he was bold enough to take his money back as agreed without any atom of shame, you are pissed?

Why were you surprised he took it back?

Was that not your agreement with him?

What a bold man he is, if men can be that bold to you women, we won't have much complaints from men.

Is the 5k issue the only thing you saw? That's pretty bad. She said he has never given her a common 10 Naira. When coming around, she buys everything, cooks for him but he never ever brings anything along. That's a poor attitude.

Nonesense and POS.
Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 02, 2020
jaxxy:

As far as ur story is concerned he hasn’t done anything really wrong. U asked for money and said u will return it back and it is what shud be expected unless u don’t mean to keep ur word which is a bad sign on its own.

If u ask me to borrow u 2naira I expect it back unless u bring it up and I say don’t bother because u used the word “borrow me”. Doesn’t mean I can’t dash u 10naira just like that. If u act like u never borrowed anything I might forget it bt it’s a concern for me in keeping ur word. Thats how I am. I also get disturbed if i borrow and don’t return.

If u want to ask for Smtn to test if he cares or is stingy like u said then ask him directly and see how he may react. Don’t assume pls.

The most sensible post anyone can read on this thread. I didn't bother reading again immediately I came across your post. If she is wise let her follow your advice but I know her type she will rush to drop him and came back years later to complain about cheating husband.

3 Likes

Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by Glink2018(m): 11:00am On Apr 02, 2020
pocohantas:

-Cook
-Clean
-Be submissive.
-Have a womb.
-Birth healthy babies.
-Respect your family.

Then they ask you to provide, you talk of companionship. Oga, are you a human Love Machine??
Don’t you have shame?

Don’t tell me about how they have sex with me. Even the ones una no give money, una still call them fishbrain. Una say them be cheerful givers.

I know this craps will come from one of these typically naija ladies. Nah suppose to thank una God say visa policy to some of these great countries is hard to get....if some of our naija guys have access to travel abroad, so many naija ladies will die single including you.

4 Likes

Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 02, 2020
donstan18:

See this one oooo...grin grin grin

So because he was bold enough to take his money back as agreed without any atom of shame, you are pissed?

Why were you surprised he took it back?

Was that not your agreement with him?

What a bold man he is, if men can be that bold to you women, we won't have much complaints from men.

Nonesense and POS.
. That half of a man is using you. Love is not dumb don't be a fool. If he is not working then I can understand. If you can cope with him the future,you are OYO
Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by nairalanduseles: 11:01am On Apr 02, 2020
pocohantas:

-Cook
-Clean
-Be submissive.
-Have a womb.
-Birth healthy babies.
-Respect your family.

Then they ask you to provide, you talk of companionship. Oga, are you a human Love Machine??
Don’t you have shame?

You sound like a very lazy girl with no ambition

I do the dishes some times and my girl does it to

We.both do the laundry

We.both work

We both pay mortgage

And we respect eachother

She cooks every time

And we visit her family and she comes to Nigeria and does the same

The question is why are you in a relationship?

You need a sugar daddy ....

No man will ever respect you if you can't pay bills

But what do i know

U 're th expert

9 Likes

Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by Smhaykins(m): 11:02am On Apr 02, 2020
mharyamikeola92:

I av bin testing u all dis yle... Now u don fall my hand bye bringing our matter here...

1 Like

Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by Freelane33(m): 11:03am On Apr 02, 2020
It will take a very long time before a guy can be infected with that H virus because our penile hole is very small unless if the guy is a fuckery but if it’s uncle Covid-19 just a kiss � Nigga’s done 4
NwaIgboBoy:
give that guy a virus ....
Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by cooluzi: 11:03am On Apr 02, 2020
1StopRudeness:

This is Nigeria....sex is meant to be paid for...whether directly in an olosho arrangement or indirectly in a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship

Either ways, u gotta pay....
thats a shitty mentality tho i can never crave or pay for sex never ,my dick is expensive too bro

5 Likes

Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by pocohantas(f): 11:03am On Apr 02, 2020
Glink2018:

I know this craps will come from one of these typically naija ladies. Nah suppose to thank una God say visa policy to some of these great countries is hard to get....if some of our naija guys have access to travel abroad, so many naija ladies will die single including you.

Travel abroad to marry who? How many young foreign girls marry you guys? The only women in the world that can tolerate you egoistic community pricks, you still won’t treat them well.

Oya, where is your own foreign wife?

4 Likes

Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by EmekaBlue(m): 11:03am On Apr 02, 2020
Petyprincess:
I can't cope at all!!
because u r broke but she's not
Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by Freelane33(m): 11:03am On Apr 02, 2020
Na you be the stingy guy ?
Smhaykins:

I av bin testing u all dis yle... Now u don fall my hand bye bringing our matter here...
Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by Adorablemeee: 11:03am On Apr 02, 2020
Please break up with him immediately. You can't change a stingy man. I am stucked with one for 12 years now. Please run as far as your legs can carry you. Love has nothing to do with this. You will realise later that you can't cope and it might be too late. I'm regretting mine. Please run ooooo

3 Likes

Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by MikArib: 11:04am On Apr 02, 2020
See urslf
Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by bonnyhope: 11:04am On Apr 02, 2020
Seun360:

With that ur small yansh?

You know the girl?
Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by Glink2018(m): 11:05am On Apr 02, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Simply start playing the stingy game cos ryt now seems its only his Diick that's on the table. Who only Diick help? Is that the only thing he can offer?

Special adviser on relationship matter

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply)

Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' / "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady / She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.