Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? (64521 Views)

Please Help Suggest Very Good Flimsy Excuses To Dump A Very Stingy Boyfriend / Your Encounter With A Stingy Partner? / My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by omooba969(m): 10:44am On Apr 02, 2020
Ishilove:
DUMP HIS STINGY ASS. Love is giving and if he is too stingy to give then he isn't worth it. The best way to handle mofos like him is stop giving him. When he comes to your place, give him cold water to drink. When you go to his place, make sure you eat well before reaching there. Don't buy him gifts. Call him on WhatsApp call (don't use your credit to call).

Don't spend a dime in his stingy ass and give him as hard as he gives you. Tit for tat.

Special Adviser..

Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by Austineva(m): 10:45am On Apr 02, 2020
Kekereekun123:
The guy has done nothing wromg. He comes to visit you from lagos. Na u pay him tfare. Working class ladies of today are a shame. They earn money and want u to still feeding them.
I tell u

2 Likes

Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by Bizibi(m): 10:45am On Apr 02, 2020
That man don't know what he have.... some of us are tired of dating then one see this topic and begin to wonder where some unfortunate men meet such cool ladies.

1 Like

Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by pocohantas(f): 10:46am On Apr 02, 2020
nairalanduseles:

You are so rude and disrespectful

You can never attract any man

You will only attract your kind

You sound very bitter and frustrated

Shoe get size

Me and you can never be in the same category

You stink

Toor! The ones that attracted una, how far?

Nice girls like OP, forming non-materialistic. Naso una dey knack them heartbreak. Come call them fish brain.

Oga, we can’t o. Category that gives only companionship? Kuku turn to dog, make I put choker and chain dey drag you. Bingo!

7 Likes

Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by Freelane33(m): 10:46am On Apr 02, 2020
Did you asked him out or he did to you ?if you did Before you give up on him ,cry a river twice
And come back on here so that we ( Nairalanders)can replenish the lost hope
mharyamikeola92:
Pls help me move this to front page.

I am a working class lady and I hardly demand things from whosoever I love.

There is this guy that I ave been dating for years now. I don’t know what to call his behavior, whether it is stinginess or the other way round.

I noticed that whenever he comes visiting, he doesn’t bring anything and I get to cook and takecare of him. I was forced to talk 1 day.

The last time he came visiting, he brought bread and other stuffs along which he ended up eating all by himself. I decided not to cook or do anything but I couldn't take it so we went out to buy stuffs. I needed to use POS and I forgot my phone at home. So I begged him to transfer 5k to the lady and that I was going to transfer back to him when we get home. We ended up using the money to get chicken, pepper and other stuffs.

On getting home I demanded for his account details in order to transfer the money back and to my surprise, he gave me and I transferred the money.

My major concern is that this guy has never given me common N10 and he is working. I don’t know if he's worth settling down with cos I fear for my future. Will he be able to give if he has more? This is the guy that is already telling me to come meet his mum cos she wants to see me.

Pls no insults, just advice.
Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 02, 2020
what of stingy girlfriends?
Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by duscollins: 10:48am On Apr 02, 2020
Especially when its a long term relationship

Petyprincess:
I can't cope at all!!
Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by omooba969(m): 10:49am On Apr 02, 2020
nairalanduseles:

You are so rude and disrespectful

You can never attract any man

You will only attract your kind

You sound very bitter and frustrated

Shoe get size

Me and you can never be in the same category

You stink

Lol cheesy

Na pocohantas you dress down like this? shocked grin

She's cool u know (my view though) smiley

2 Likes

Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 02, 2020
To me I want to say that if you love him truly and you understand vividly well that he loves you aside being stingy or whatever, I would advice you let love show you the way... How?

Every successful relationship often have one or two irregularities. It takes a determined and understanding heart to win. All you need to do it to look out for a perfect time to discuss things out with him. Don't act as if you are desperate but be wise and curious with carefulness.

Ask him some tactical questions like:
Baby what do you think is the best way to make your woman happy?
What makes relationship glow and grow stronger and stronger?
How can a man convince his woman that he is able to take care of his home?
What are the characteristics of a mature man that's is ready for marriage?

Take note of each answer and see where to make him feel he's not been good with you.
Just make him know he's necked before you. He will be ashamed and probably change.

Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by Designerdollars: 10:49am On Apr 02, 2020
your family is very poor nah grin, of course you won't cope in that kind of situation.
No go find work undecided
Be waiting for someone else's son to foot the bill.
Valueless girl.
Without your sexual organs you offer no value to any unfortunate guy stupid enough to date your type.
Petyprincess:
I can't cope at all!!

7 Likes

Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 02, 2020
nairalanduseles:

No am not broke

I have been living in Canada for over 10 years now

When I visit my partner in another suburb she appreciates the fact I can come spend time with her

She is not after gifts

You have not met real girls

Real girls appreciate your presence

Hey y’all nairalanders come and see this guy....

Guy you are on a Nigerian platform, the Op is a Nigerian girl.... and u are making point with Canadian babe....the two is not even comparable ...
There’s no “real” woman here..your presence is not enough in Nigeria....there’s hunger..you must pay
In Nigeria the lady is doing you a favour by dating you....she doesn’t even necessarily have to give u anything....and if she mistakenly allow u chop cookie.....haaaaaa ...U have entered one chance

3 Likes

Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by Arsenate(m): 10:50am On Apr 02, 2020
organism3:
I once had a girlfriend who never gave me a dime. I brought the issue up with the hope she'll tell me I was doing something wrong. Well she said I wasn't doing anything wrong. It's just that I never asked for it.

You don't see me open a thread on nairaland to whine. And I believe a lot of guys can relate with my experience.

3 Likes

Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by GraGra247(m): 10:50am On Apr 02, 2020
Ishilove:
DUMP HIS STINGY ASS. Love is giving and if he is too stingy to give then he isn't worth it. The best way to handle mofos like him is stop giving him. When he comes to your place, give him cold water to drink. When you go to his place, make sure you eat well before reaching there. Don't buy him gifts. Call him on WhatsApp call (don't use your credit to call).

Don't spend a dime in his stingy ass and give him as hard as he gives you. Tit for tat.

mharyamikeola92, this is the best advice you got on this matter.

Show him your stingy side to the maximum. If he complains then sit him down and talk sense to him.

If he yet refuses to change afterwards, quit the relationship for good.

2 Likes

Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by nairalanduseles: 10:50am On Apr 02, 2020
pocohantas:

Toor! The ones that attracted una, how far?

Nice girls like OP, forming non-materialistic. Naso una dey knack them heartbreak. Come call them fish brain.

Oga, we can’t o. Category that gives only companionship? Kuku turn to dog, make I put choker and chain dey drag you. Bingo!

You got no self worth

That is why you meet people like your kind

People who use little money to have sex with you and laugh with thier friends about how cheap you are

If you had a bit of pride you will never wanna take anything from any man

You are not exposed

You really need to leave nigeria and start mixing with ladies who have a job and pay bills

No one who pays bills expect from people....

LaZy cunt

8 Likes

Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by Freelane33(m): 10:51am On Apr 02, 2020
YES ,How on earth will you cope when you have TON of guys on your neck grin
Petyprincess:
I can't cope at all!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by AntiWailer: 10:52am On Apr 02, 2020
Get a job.
Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by Ehibiggirl(f): 10:52am On Apr 02, 2020
olaniyilukman:
My dear lady, I will humbly advice you to exercise alot of patience with him. In my own view, the guy is watching all what you are doing for him and he decided to keep mute about the development, he might have been discussing your issue with his friends as well and might even be proud of you in proxy. Such guy do take care of girls walahi, I swear you will enjoy him to the fullest if you exercise alot patience...
another stingy dude identified.what is she supposed to be waiting for? Until thy kingdom come?
All we have is now o

1 Like

Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 02, 2020
Babe run for ya life o.
Don't mind all those idiots telling u wife material tales.
Dat guy might be spending on another babe and won't even spend on you.
Had the same experience. I tried to be understanding as he was still hustling and helped him out. Never gave me a dime even when I asked, I was working for my money so I didn't really bother. Found out nigga was spending heavily on my friend. Left him and invested in myself full time.
Now I v moved on, he wants me back. Promising me that he has changed and that I should break up wit my current guy. That I m d one 4 him. Chick don tear hole 4 im pocket, show am pepper.....lol. nonsense ND ingredients

3 Likes

Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by frozen70(f): 10:53am On Apr 02, 2020
annex1:

☝️Go Girl!

Lol
Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by cooluzi: 10:53am On Apr 02, 2020
tabithababy:
Op, I beg you , forget the guy

Or prepare to feed him, his kids, his family and side chicks from your own money

He keeps seeing you as a fo'ool.... Am very sure you are giving him free sex, money, food and even calling him with your money

Loove ooooo
what do u mean by free sex,are sex meant to be paid for?
Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 02, 2020
organism3:

There’s no such thing in Nigerian dating dictionary......girls are not broke...as long as they have pvssy other several men have entered to bring to the relationship, they have contributed 70% of what is required to keep the relationship going .....the rest is up to u to pay up...
Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by Freelane33(m): 10:53am On Apr 02, 2020
She has one already ☝️. Advice her again grin
AntiWailer:
Get a job.
Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by InvertedHammer: 10:54am On Apr 02, 2020
mharyamikeola92:

There is this guy that I ave been dating for years now. I don’t know what to call his behavior, whether it is stinginess or the other way round.

I noticed that whenever he comes visiting, he doesn’t bring anything and I get to cook and takecare of him. I was forced to talk 1 day.

The last time he came visiting, he brought bread and other stuffs along which he ended up eating all by himself. I decided not to cook or do anything but I couldn't take it so we went out to buy stuffs. I needed to use POS and I forgot my phone at home. So I begged him to transfer 5k to the lady and that I was going to transfer back to him when we get home. We ended up using the money to get chicken, pepper and other stuffs.

On getting home I demanded for his account details in order to transfer the money back and to my surprise, he gave me and I transferred the money.

My major concern is that this guy has never given me common N10 and he is working. I don’t know if he's worth settling down with cos I fear for my future. Will he be able to give if he has more? This is the guy that is already telling me to come meet his mum cos she wants to see me.

/
Who is in-charge of expenses when you visit him?

Expenses equivalent to love?

/

1 Like

Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by duscollins: 10:54am On Apr 02, 2020
He is not a serious homosapien, what does it take to get fruits and other smaller things for your sweet heart when visiting?
You will be surprised that less than 5k will buy you impressive gifts. And when he gets there he expects that lady to feed him. Please tell him to grow up. Nothing is free even in free town.

1 Like

Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by TheRedpillguy: 10:55am On Apr 02, 2020
mharyamikeola92:

You are a strong and independent woman. You don't need men to give you anything, you only need men for children. In my feminist voice.

4 Likes

Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by AfroKnight: 10:55am On Apr 02, 2020
Austineva:
grin grin. How I wish I can be that stingy but I don't know, anytime I try, it doesn't work on me. I tell u

See, once I hear a girl call a guy stingy, my respect for her drops.

Stingy and broke girls are always quick to call guys stingy. They can’t spend one kobo on their men but they want to collect “allawee”.

On her birthday, she gets a gift. On his own birthday, she still asks him to take her out and spend on her. And these babes see nothing wrong with this kind of behaviour.

Girls should reciprocate. Or are they financially handicapped? If I had not dated queens, I’d think all naija babes were like this.

8 Likes

Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by Pofgrace(m): 10:55am On Apr 02, 2020
mharyamikeola92:

I really don’t lyk going out..But I don’t know how some1 will travel from Lagos to Osun without buying common bread
Ithats me I can travel from mars to planet Earth without buying anything....I hate carrying loads when am traveling mehn

1 Like

Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by israelmao(m): 10:55am On Apr 02, 2020
This is far beyond testing someone's level of endurance even when God so loved the world he had to express it by giving.
Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by omooba969(m): 10:55am On Apr 02, 2020
Vega100:

I now understand why u looking for a a new Boyfriend Bestie,

Well being serious on this one, that guy is a no good!!! I'll strongly advise you break up with him! End it, don't make the mistake of marrying him, a guy that has never spent a kobo on you, will definitely reciprocate the same in marriage and that will not last.
A man that claims to be in love with someone to marry, should be responsible enough to share things he has, and vice versa (the woman should be able to as well)
Now this is on the premise that you also share what you have with him.
But if it happens to be a case where you are also treating him the same way, then I'll say both of you fit yourselves, and deserve to be together!, unfortunately na una kids go suffer am.

Before you leave him though, it will be good you tell him why u leaving, so he can hopefully learn and improve on his subsequent relationships because needs to learn the place of responsibility to be a husband!..

If I may ask, what state are you and how old are you?

@bolded,

Do you actually believe that? undecided
Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by tonididdy(m): 10:56am On Apr 02, 2020
mharyamikeola92:

If you take the advices on here, you will loose a very good man possibly.
Is your bf "testing " You, yes 100%
He wants to see if you are the patient type, if you loose your cool and go on rampage.
You may be loosing a nice man.
Know one thing in your heart, you will never be under the same roof with a man who has a paying job and die of hunger or lack things you know he can afford.

It's all a phase.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Lady Goes All Natural On Her Wedding Day In Ogun State (Photos, Video) / Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' / "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.