Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,572 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe (87164 Views)

Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) / Vanessa Bryant Pays Tribute At Kobe's And Gianna Memorial Service. / Mikel Obi Escapes Plane Crash With Middlesbrough Teammates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by shogsman(m): 9:36am On Jan 27, 2020
I guess I can delete my nbk19 now,he's the only reason I play the game anyways. Rip mamba.
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by midnighter(f): 9:43am On Jan 27, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

I’m an adult and okay with people disagreeing with me.

I have sources I trust and you gave sources that you trust.

NTSB will release results in 12 months and then we’ll know.

I know, I just noted that you shouldnt be surprised that your post sounds divergent due to the fact.

Yes, we will know. Peace!
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by 2shure: 9:52am On Jan 27, 2020
I actually cried at the end cos if you watch the video. There was hope for them. The pilot tried his best,but iluminati manipulated the helicopters control and killed them all. I mean God have mercy. Everyone would be praying and crying. God forgive us all for we have sinned.its very sad scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCa7swi4sGw
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 27, 2020
Kobe. ....
Rest in peace.
Nothing dey this life.
Chingbain he no carry go.
Please let's live it like today is our last. No regrets.

Quick chip in.. ...
That helicopter was rigged to crash. The spin at the beginning suggests a sudden malfunction in the rotors. Gradual malfunction would have made the pilot decend to a reasonable distance before the fall. Probably a remotely detonated explosive. Video footage confirms this. He was killed and the video was made as a deterrent to others.

I commented here because I don't want arguments from dumbos. If you have a problem keep scrolling .
Rip man.

1 Like

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by DoomsDayX: 11:04am On Jan 27, 2020
Poor humans.

Yesterday I had a thr33som3 with two female demons.
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by ussv: 2:37pm On Jan 27, 2020
SpartanKing:
were you at the crash site?
I live in los angeles, we had heavy fog in most areas around here. You can check the news now, authorities are not ruling out bad weather as the cause of the crash.

1 Like

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by SpartanKing: 2:45pm On Jan 27, 2020
ussv:

I live in los angeles, we had heavy fog in most areas around here. You can check the news now, authorities are not ruling out bad weather as the cause of the crash.
I just wanted to ascertain the veracity of your comment; You sounded like you were adjacent to the crash scene. Anyway, thanks for clearing the air. Rip to KOBE!
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by Pheelz2020(m): 3:00pm On Jan 27, 2020
Jux wanna drop dis here...

So many criticisms hoisted at KOBE'S fans who trolled their social media handles to bid the NBA legend eternal farewell.
Look, we are all entitled to our opinion; you didn't see my post(s) on the killings of CAN chairman, leah Shaibu, UNIMAID student and many more doesn't mean i did not.

Well,true to your constructive criticisms, some persons ignored the happenings in nigeria or should i say disregard them but, they hold in high esteem things happening in other countries..

na dem choice abeg, anything wey dem like make dem celebrate...

two weeks ago, over 100 persons were kidnapped along kaduna- abuja road.
Ransoms were demanded for every individual's release, nothing nothing about the matter for news,
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by ussv: 3:05pm On Jan 27, 2020
SpartanKing:
I just wanted to ascertain the veracity of your comment; You sounded like you were adjacent to the crash scene. Anyway, thanks for clearing the air. Rip to KOBE!
And the los angeles sheriff just confirmed that the crash occurred on foggy and cloudy conditions, the police even grounded 4 of their choppers yesterday because of poor visibility.
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by InvertedHammer: 3:08pm On Jan 27, 2020
kokanepyramid:

They flew via “Scud Running and VFR” very dangerous technique used during bad weather conditions. I think the helicopter collided with a terrain.
/
/
Yes, everything points to the bad weather condition. Sunday morning visibility was so poor that both the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Office and Police Department grounded their choppers. I suspect that just like in the case of Aaliyah, the pilot was coerced with celebrity influence to make the flight in order to meet an important appointment.

/

1 Like

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by SpartanKing: 6:09pm On Jan 27, 2020
ussv:

And the los angeles sheriff just confirmed that the crash occurred on foggy and cloudy conditions, the police even grounded 4 of their choppers yesterday because of poor visibility.
With that in sight, what could have prompted Kobe to fly his?
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by ussv: 7:00pm On Jan 27, 2020
SpartanKing:
With that in sight, what could have prompted Kobe to fly his?
Urgency!!! He was taking his daughter to a basketball game, you know how important that is to him, if he had driven , it would have taken about 4 hours. He had another parent with her daughter with him too alongside others which include a local basketball coach. It's just so so sad. May God grant the families of those involved the fortitude to bear the loss

1 Like

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by SpartanKing: 10:59pm On Jan 27, 2020
ussv:

Urgency!!! He was taking his daughter to a basketball game, you know how important that is to him, if he had driven , it would have taken about 4 hours. He had another parent with her daughter with him too alongside others which include a local basketball coach. It's just so so sad. May God grant the families of those involved the fortitude to bear the loss
Amen! We'll miss him so dearly!

1 Like

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 28, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

Completely incorrect.

I suggest that you educate yourself more in modern avionics.
FYI

They flew via VFR

1 Like

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by EgunMogaji2: 4:09pm On Jan 28, 2020
2shure:
I actually cried at the end cos if you watch the video. There was hope for them. The pilot tried his best,but iluminati manipulated the helicopters control and killed them all. I mean God have mercy. Everyone would be praying and crying. God forgive us all for we have sinned.its very sad scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCa7swi4sGw

In case you care, that is not the Kobe crash.
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by EgunMogaji2: 4:13pm On Jan 28, 2020
ussv:

You live in LA so you know that LAPD heli station is in downtown and about 10 stories or so high.

Additionally, most LAPD helicopters are not loaded with ifr devices. Most aviation officers are not ifr trained.

That LAPD wasn’t in flight didn’t mean that it was unsafe for an ifr pilots to be aloft in an ifr craft.
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by 2shure: 9:05am On Jan 29, 2020
Which one. The one those indians faked with a yoy helicioter.
EgunMogaji2:

In case you care, that is not the Kobe crash.
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by Jadsy01(f): 2:57am On Feb 02, 2020
According to Daily Mail, Kobe Bryant was killed in a helicopter crash in Calabasas, California, on Sunday morning.

The 41-year-old former Los Angeles Lakers basketball star’s death was confirmed by TMZ.

The outlet reported that Bryant was traveling with four other people in his private helicopter when it crashed, killing everyone on board.

Officials with the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department responded to reports of the crash near Las Virgenes Rd and Willow Glen St in Calabasas at around 10 am after a fire broke out.

The cause of the crash is under investigation. It is unclear where the chopper departed from or where it was headed when it went down.

Bryant was reportedly traveling with four other people in his private helicopter when it crashed, killing everyone on board
Bryant was reportedly traveling with four other people in his private helicopter when it crashed, killing everyone on board
Kobe Bryant is survived by his wife Vanessa and their four daughters – Gianna, Natalia and Bianca and newborn Capri.

https://www.ekomiami.com.ng/2020/01/26/kobe-bryant-killed-along-with-four-others-in-calabasas-helicopter-crash/

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage / Cristiano Ronaldo's Amazing Car Collections That Will Be Flown To Juventus / NFF Sack Keshi, Pick Amodu As Replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.