Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,382 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe (87163 Views)

Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) / Vanessa Bryant Pays Tribute At Kobe's And Gianna Memorial Service. / Mikel Obi Escapes Plane Crash With Middlesbrough Teammates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by Gbegirisoupp: 11:11pm On Jan 26, 2020
I can't even stop crying. cry cry cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 26, 2020
cry cry cry

She had the exact same walk as him and loved basketball like him and was playing in his Mamba Sports Academy (where they were heading).

13 Likes

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by kramer: 11:11pm On Jan 26, 2020
Shhhheeeeiiiiitt
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by wiseone28: 11:12pm On Jan 26, 2020
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by orunmila144: 11:12pm On Jan 26, 2020
interesting
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by Hugo7(m): 11:13pm On Jan 26, 2020
This so sad...great loss to human race especially the black..#RIPkobe #RIP2thedead

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by Sparkle777(f): 11:13pm On Jan 26, 2020
Am so saddened, dnt even know what to say. Rip to Kobe and daughter,my condolences to the wife and family.

3 Likes

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by Uchekelechi(m): 11:13pm On Jan 26, 2020
What a sad news, well we love u Kobe but God loves u more. RIP........

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by philip0906(m): 11:13pm On Jan 26, 2020
iNamiko:
cry cry cry

She had the exact same walk as him and loved basketball like him and was playing in his Mamba Sports Academy (where they were heading).
Wow!

Craziest news I've read in a while.

1 Like

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by oluwaseaun(m): 11:14pm On Jan 26, 2020
What a world!. His death is really painful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by bglarry(m): 11:14pm On Jan 26, 2020
I got passion in Basketball just because of KB.... Rest on Bryant

1 Like

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by KennedicalEnergy(m): 11:15pm On Jan 26, 2020
Where is he now? Heaven or hell? People die every day, have you learnt your lesson? Or are you still thinking that you still have time? Repent now before it's too late.

People die everyday. Have you learnt your lesson?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by ucheemmadu18(m): 11:15pm On Jan 26, 2020
The first NBA jersey I, every owned was a Kobe jersey RIP mamba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by kaziblake(f): 11:16pm On Jan 26, 2020
So sadden by this.. RIP Black mamba and GIGI

1 Like

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by Jadsy01(f): 11:16pm On Jan 26, 2020
KobeBryant’s 13year old daughter Giana died alongside her father in the crash.
Kobe Bryant was on his way to a travel basketball game with his daughter, Gianna. Those aboard the helicopter also included another player and parent, sources told @wojespn.
There were no survivors of the crash, according to the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department.
https://www.ekomiami.com.ng/2020/01/26/kobe-bryant-killed-along-with-four-others-in-calabasas-helicopter-crash /[quote author=Jadsy01 post=86134315]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by Bobinovic: 11:16pm On Jan 26, 2020
This is the kind of news that keeps me restless! may their souls rest in peace and may God comfort those they left behind. Amen!

6 Likes

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by Befii: 11:16pm On Jan 26, 2020
Choi so tragic, what a sad way to end the journey, oh Kobe bryant. I still remember how i knew u through dat song which Lil Wayne did. What a sad incident, father and daughter gone just like dat. So unbelievable.

6 Likes

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by donoro(m): 11:17pm On Jan 26, 2020
Rest in peace legend and all the other victims of the crash. I will never enter helicopter in my life

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by MissCookie: 11:18pm On Jan 26, 2020
This is too tragic I don't even know what to type. Honestly, what is in this life? Why are we born in the first place if this is how we have to go? Na wa oo cry cry cry cry cry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by Slymonster(m): 11:19pm On Jan 26, 2020
Most people love basketball because of this dude. I love him and shaq.
RIP kobe..

7 Likes

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by Kingjay007: 11:19pm On Jan 26, 2020
Life is but a walking shadow... - Shakespeare

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by Yonce(f): 11:19pm On Jan 26, 2020
Kobe was always posting Gigi on his Instagram hyping her basketball skills and showing off her jumpshots
She wanted to be the Mambacita to her father's Mamba.
R.I.P Gianna. cry

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by GreatDagon(m): 11:20pm On Jan 26, 2020
You better be joking with me.. jeez, no now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by realstars: 11:20pm On Jan 26, 2020
Life is all about today and tomorrow is another day.

3 Likes

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by delunj(m): 11:20pm On Jan 26, 2020
That was his only daughter who seems very well interested in basketball and she was good too. God!!! I can only imagine what the wife is passing through now. the last daughter 'Capri', she will grow up without her real dad and most painful thing is that his dad's jersey, face, and name is all over Hollywood walk of fame yet she couldn't and didn't meet him before he passed away. This is one of the sadist event this year. This year has a lot of blood shed and pains. my fellow country men and women brace up for winter. even fake pastors no see this one coming.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by ugbarreta(m): 11:20pm On Jan 26, 2020
Rest easy beautiful people! Am really heart broken right now, Kobe was one of the finest basketball players I ever watched.

3 Likes

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by Shattuck(m): 11:20pm On Jan 26, 2020
so sorry for this, when I read about Kobe passing my heart raced, sadly he is truly gone,rip kobe, rip Gianna and other lives that were lost

1 Like

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by 12inchess: 11:21pm On Jan 26, 2020
Omg Kobe Bryant! Well this life na wa. Life is fleeting. No one knows when it's done.

1 Like

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by Oyiboman69: 11:21pm On Jan 26, 2020
Eh!!!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage / Cristiano Ronaldo's Amazing Car Collections That Will Be Flown To Juventus / NFF Sack Keshi, Pick Amodu As Replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.