Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,127 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe (87162 Views)

Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) / Vanessa Bryant Pays Tribute At Kobe's And Gianna Memorial Service. / Mikel Obi Escapes Plane Crash With Middlesbrough Teammates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:35am On Jan 27, 2020
JohnsonMicheal:
Rip man
If u don't use your wealth to know God you will be a prey for the devil

Meaning??

1 Like

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by EgunMogaji2: 7:35am On Jan 27, 2020
kokanepyramid:

Any state of the art avionics used for visibility can only be useful in airport for landing or take off not mid flight.

They were Scud Running cos of bad weather reason they flew low. And that technique is highly dangerous.

Completely incorrect.

I suggest that you educate yourself more in modern avionics.
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:38am On Jan 27, 2020
ProfDview:
Price he paid for his fame and wealth , a deal with the illuminati

My question is : did he include his daughter in the deal? undecided

WHERE U THERE??
How did u know.
Nigerians una don start again..

1 Like

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 27, 2020
RIP King Kobe, Gianna was supposed to be the heir to his legacy. cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 27, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

Completely incorrect.

I suggest that you educate yourself more in modern avionics.
You better go educate yourself first.

Go read about Scud Running, reason they were tracking the Motor way during the flight, they couldn’t fly high to utilise radar cos of very poor visibility at that height at such altitudes.

So they flew low using Visual.
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 27, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

WHERE U THERE??
How did u know.
Nigerians una don start again..

Were u there? Is the correct sentence... Correct that first, then come back.
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:43am On Jan 27, 2020
Christafarian:
..and to think that there was a prediction earlier.

Shut da fvck up. Another nonsense.
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by makdcash(m): 7:44am On Jan 27, 2020
one of my main guy in basketball, RIP KOBE,u hav played ur part..... tears.
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by Teejay13(m): 7:45am On Jan 27, 2020
RIP Kobe

Until we meet to part no more!
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by 2shure: 7:45am On Jan 27, 2020
In 2005 i wore adidas kobe bryant silver sneakers. I valued it till it was stolen.

1 Like

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by EgunMogaji2: 7:46am On Jan 27, 2020
kokanepyramid:

You better go educate yourself first.

Go read about Scud Running, reason they were tracking the Motor way during the flight, they couldn’t fly high to utilise radar cos of very poor visibility at that height at such altitudes.

So they flew low using Visual.

I can’t help you if you insist on not learning.

Good day.

—————

For others who are interested in learning. The specific type has the following avionics on board:

Avionics

Honeywell four-tube EFIS and Collins Proline II avionics suite
Four-axis fully coupled autopilot
Integrated Instrument Display System (IIDS)
Honeywell ground proximity warning system
Honeywell Primus weather radar
Dual comm/nav radios
Automatic direction finder
Dual attitude and heading reference system and air data computers
Radio altimeter
Mode C transponder
Dual VHF omnidirectional range (VOR) and Instrument landing system (ILS)
Distance measuring equipment
Cockpit voice recorder

Additionally, it was operating within LAX airport space at around 10AM. Nothing but commercial airline pilot with a full flight plan would be allowed in there.
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by Christafarian(m): 7:51am On Jan 27, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Shut da fvck up. Another nonsense.
Your soul is so troubled, trying to find liberty from a lifetime torment. It wanders & sometimes makes you schizophrenic, leading to uncanny, homophobic reactions.

I pray you find peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by dbonks(m): 8:01am On Jan 27, 2020
What a huge loss...RIP great man.
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by Jonwesley(m): 8:04am On Jan 27, 2020
Sad for the game of basketball. This guy was a special individual in Lakers. Very unfortunate. Rest in peace.
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 27, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

Good day.

—————

For others who are interested in learning. The specific type has the following avionics on board:

Avionics

Dual comm/nav radios
Radio altimeter
Mode C transponder
Cockpit voice recorder

Additionally, it was operating within LAX airport space at around 10AM. Nothing but commercial airline pilot with a full flight plan would be allowed in there.
This is what u get when ur ideas are totally based on theory.
Do you know that the autopilot can’t work at the altitude they chose to fly cos of bad weather.

They couldn’t do instrument flying cos they already knew the weather was bad but had to fly anyways, using instrument will just be throwing error beeps everywhere during the flight. They had to fly manually using Scud Running. Why not go read about Scud Running and why it’s used before engaging me.

There are times even automated aero planes will give back control once the instruments start throwing warnings here and there. The Air France flight 447 crash of 2009 comes to mind.
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 27, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

Good day.

—————

Avionics

Dual comm/nav radios
Radio altimeter
Mode C transponder
Cockpit voice recorder

Your last paragraph further proves you are naive, so Air France flight 447 that crashed due to human error or other similar crashes were captained by amateurs abi. Other aircrafts that have crashed in the past didn’t have a full flight plan according to you.

You better get back to your Egun work.
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by Eddyicicle(m): 8:24am On Jan 27, 2020
Prayers to his family. May God be with them

1 Like

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by Emmaoj44: 8:26am On Jan 27, 2020
When will you give your life to Jesus Christ? Don't die unprepared. No one knows the date, time and moment of death. Don't wait till it is late.
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by midnighter(f): 8:34am On Jan 27, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

The crash wasn’t due to weather but may have contributed to the lack of emergency landing.

Eye witness reported a struggling aircraft, weird sputtering noise, low height.

The Sikorsky S-76B is a corporate aircraft and would have state of the art avionics to handle visibility.

Poor visibility has been cited as the cause of the crash. Several planes didnt even take off yesterday because of the fog
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by wheesin(m): 8:35am On Jan 27, 2020
Around 10pm last night, I tuned in to CNN to get an update on the corona virus in China only to see breaking news that Kobe died. I was so sad. This morning I discovered his daughter was part of those that died. This life is just a candle in the wind. Do everything to enjoy it. Everyone will die. No matter who you are!

1 Like

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by Greatzeus(m): 8:36am On Jan 27, 2020
" One minute you high,next minute sh*t is tragic"..The Game(Better days).
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by midnighter(f): 8:37am On Jan 27, 2020
jozz:

I hate helicopters. Will never ride in one. Rather travel on road.

He could not travel by road because people would be disturbing him all the time or somebody may try to kill him.

Travelling by air was his best option and he has been commuting by air for years
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by Xclusiveme: 8:38am On Jan 27, 2020
Just imagine if it was Beyonce that died I swear that Grammy award centre would be shut down
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by Borntofuck: 8:43am On Jan 27, 2020
What a great lost

1 Like

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by EgunMogaji2: 8:48am On Jan 27, 2020
kokanepyramid:

This is what u get when ur ideas are totally based on theory.
Do you know that the autopilot can’t work at the altitude they chose to fly cos of bad weather.

They couldn’t do instrument flying cos they already knew the weather was bad but had to fly anyways, using instrument will just be throwing error beeps everywhere during the flight. They had to fly manually using Scud Running. Why not go read about Scud Running and why it’s used before engaging me.

There are times even automated aero planes will give back control once the instruments start throwing warnings here and there. The Air France flight 447 crash of 2009 comes to mind.

The fact that you’re comparing a fixed wing commercial flight at FL30 and a rotary wing private flight at 5,000 feet has shown your lack of aptitude on the subject matter.

AF447 crashed because the pilot put it in a high altitude stall. Completely pilot error.

Eye witness reports stated that they heard engine running weird.
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by EgunMogaji2: 8:50am On Jan 27, 2020
midnighter:

Poor visibility has been cited as the cause of the crash. Several planes didnt even take off yesterday because of the fog

I disagree based on the eye witness accounts that I’ve read. I don’t get my aviation news from Beyoncé but from a forum of aviation experts and professionals.
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by EgunMogaji2: 8:52am On Jan 27, 2020
kokanepyramid:

Your last paragraph further proves you are naive, so Air France flight 447 that crashed due to human error or other similar crashes were captained by amateurs abi. Other aircrafts that have crashed in the past didn’t have a full flight plan according to you.

You better get back to your Egun work.

Now I see your character from the lame kindergartener type insults.

I get off the bus here.

Good day.
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 27, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

The fact that you’re comparing a fixed wing commercial flight at FL30 and a rotary wing private flight at 5,000 feet has shown your lack of aptitude on the subject matter.

AF447 crashed because the pilot put it in a high altitude stall. Completely pilot error.

Eye witness reports stated that they heard engine running weird.
Who told you I’m comparing both in terms of performance.

I’m only pointing at the fact that despite all these safety features you highlighted there’s bound to be human error, and the helicopter wasn’t flown via instruments when it crashed go do your research, which is a similar situation with the the 447.

And for the records airplanes are even easier to control when things go wrong than a helicopter that just starts spinning once it loses power or structural damage mid air.
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 27, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

Now I see your character from the lame kindergartener type insults.

I get off the bus here.

Good day.
you started the insults bro.
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by midnighter(f): 8:58am On Jan 27, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

I disagree based on the eye witness accounts that I’ve read. I don’t get my aviation news from Beyoncé but from a forum of aviation experts and professionals.

Okay, but it has been cited by official news sources as the cause of the crash which is why everybody is disagreeing with you.

News correspondence is not necessarily "Beyonce" and you cant deny that even the LA police department grounded its aircraft yesterday because of poor visibility

Anyway federal investigators havent yet reported their findings so its as yet unknown
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by michoim(m): 9:02am On Jan 27, 2020
What a loss! Rest in peace!

1 Like

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by EgunMogaji2: 9:36am On Jan 27, 2020
midnighter:

Okay, but it has been cited by official news sources as the cause of the crash which is why everybody is disagreeing with you.

News correspondence is not necessarily "Beyonce" and you cant deny that even the LA police department grounded its aircraft yesterday because of poor visibility

Anyway federal investigators havent yet reported their findings so its as yet unknown

I’m an adult and okay with people disagreeing with me.

I have sources I trust and you gave sources that you trust.

NTSB will release results in 12 months and then we’ll know.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage / Cristiano Ronaldo's Amazing Car Collections That Will Be Flown To Juventus / NFF Sack Keshi, Pick Amodu As Replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.