Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe (87165 Views)

Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) / Vanessa Bryant Pays Tribute At Kobe's And Gianna Memorial Service. / Mikel Obi Escapes Plane Crash With Middlesbrough Teammates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by jozz(m): 6:01am On Jan 27, 2020
ussv:
So so sad, and he was using one of the best helicopters around . I think weather may have a hand because visibility around that area was very low this morning

I hate helicopters. Will never ride in one. Rather travel on road.
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by iamclime(m): 6:04am On Jan 27, 2020
CsRockefeller:
Someone please play "candle in the wind" by Elton John.

So sad.

"Your candle burnt out long before your legend ever did......"
Or play Who Knows? by Enya. This is a very sad story!

1 Like

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by cardoctor(m): 6:10am On Jan 27, 2020
Very sad. RIP
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by Dreyl(m): 6:14am On Jan 27, 2020
This is a really sad news, jeez!
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:15am On Jan 27, 2020
Extremely sae
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by WildChild00(m): 6:21am On Jan 27, 2020
Section1000:
Life na general market .. Rip to all crash victims. Till we meet again

Live your life to the fullest now that you are alive, no one knows wen you will be gone, one more thing, give your life to Christ!
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by seunmsg(m): 6:21am On Jan 27, 2020
So sad! RIP Legend.
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by Soknown: 6:26am On Jan 27, 2020
RIP Legend, Kobe.
Gigi, though cut short at a tender age, your light shines on in the hearts of all.

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by BlueMann: 6:30am On Jan 27, 2020
embarassed embarassed embarassedJust woke up to this news. I'm completely devastated.
As a young lad who didn't get to match MJ play regularly, it was people like Kobe that made me follow basketball, and even want to be a basketballer.
Him and his daughter just went at once.
I'm so weakened. RIP Black Mamba. RIP young "Gini". RIP to all who died.
We'll see y'all again
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by Revolva(m): 6:33am On Jan 27, 2020
Kobe Gone

so sad
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by PicLtd: 6:50am On Jan 27, 2020
Sad! Sad! Sad!
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by Blevistell: 6:51am On Jan 27, 2020
1Sharon:
Wow!!

what is wow about it?
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by PicLtd: 6:54am On Jan 27, 2020
HewlettPackard:
Just saw the video of the helicopter going down,

man, tears ran down my cheeks.

RIP to all the departed.

Can I get a link to the video?
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by HewlettPackard: 6:59am On Jan 27, 2020
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by Muzikluva(m): 7:03am On Jan 27, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

The crash wasn’t due to weather but may have contributed to the lack of emergency landing.

Eye witness reported a struggling aircraft, weird sputtering noise, low height.

The Sikorsky S-76B is a corporate aircraft and would have state of the art avionics to handle visibility.
Exactly my thought. I watched the video and the pilot totally lost control of the copter...It was just spiralling downwards. The pilot shld have perhaps aimed for a soft emergency landing. God rest their souls.
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by PicLtd: 7:04am On Jan 27, 2020
[sup][/sup]
HewlettPackard:

https://twitter.com/GhostFearles/status/1221529554868752385?s=19

Too bad for the victims there too. But the video is fake. It happened in UAE, even the bystanders where speaking Arabic.

The hilly landscape was also different from where kobe died in California.

Thanks anyways.
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by janga02(m): 7:09am On Jan 27, 2020
RIP Kobe Bryant, sad day for basket ball fans
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by ylaa(f): 7:11am On Jan 27, 2020
Really Sad. An irreparable loss.
Which we can see into the future some of this
Would have been avoided. cry

quote author=Crystasluvee post=86134337]This is so Sad. Huge loss[/quote]
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by lasheun: 7:12am On Jan 27, 2020
Sh***t.
This life is not just reliable sha.
So sad
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by Ladycewhy(f): 7:16am On Jan 27, 2020
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry cry cry cry,cant imagine what his wife and family will even feeling ,loosing your husband and daughter in one day ,so sad! cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by Nobody: 7:24am On Jan 27, 2020
InvertedHammer:
/
I never liked helicopters as means of transportation. Then considering the poor visibility in Southern California due to heavy fog, I wonder at what point they decided to embark on the ill-fated flight.

R.I.P to all of them.

/
They flew via “Scud Running and VFR” very dangerous technique used during bad weather conditions. I think the helicopter collided with a terrain.
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by Dagrace01(m): 7:25am On Jan 27, 2020
RIP to Kobe and all crash victims
The world will miss u
Rip to Gianna too
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 27, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

The crash wasn’t due to weather but may have contributed to the lack of emergency landing.

Eye witness reported a struggling aircraft, weird sputtering noise, low height.

The Sikorsky S-76B is a corporate aircraft and would have state of the art avionics to handle visibility.
Any state of the art avionics used for visibility can only be useful in airport for landing or take off not mid flight.

They were Scud Running cos of bad weather reason they flew low. And that technique is highly dangerous.
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:28am On Jan 27, 2020
iNamiko:
cry cry cry

She had the exact same walk as him and loved basketball like him and was playing in his Mamba Sports Academy (where they were heading).

This is so so sad. Damn
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by tobby20: 7:29am On Jan 27, 2020
But forget oo
The guy daughter fine oo
I bin want run her parole b4 but Gods knows best
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by africanusvu(m): 7:32am On Jan 27, 2020
One Nigerian herds of prophets will soon claim this as one of his 2020 prophesies before tomorrow.just watch
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by Papadoh(m): 7:32am On Jan 27, 2020
Just like that?? Ahh Goddamn! Rest In Peace To All Involved.
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:32am On Jan 27, 2020
donoro:
Rest in peace legend and all the other victims of the crash. I will never enter helicopter in my life

U will never enter Helicopter in ur life??
Shebi u will live forever na.

1 Like

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by LIMELIGHTCRAZY: 7:33am On Jan 27, 2020
A legend... Do you know how many rap songs had his name ... Damn!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage / Cristiano Ronaldo's Amazing Car Collections That Will Be Flown To Juventus / NFF Sack Keshi, Pick Amodu As Replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.