Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,451 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe (87207 Views)

Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) / Vanessa Bryant Pays Tribute At Kobe's And Gianna Memorial Service. / Mikel Obi Escapes Plane Crash With Middlesbrough Teammates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by brightlinse(m): 3:14am On Jan 27, 2020
So Sad.. Rip Kobe and Giana

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by InvertedHammer: 3:17am On Jan 27, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

The crash wasn’t due to weather but may have contributed to the lack of emergency landing.

Eye witness reported a struggling aircraft, weird sputtering noise, low height.

The Sikorsky S-76B is a corporate aircraft and would have state of the art avionics to handle visibility.
/
Interesting!

That's horrible.

All that history down the drain in a few minutes.
/

1 Like

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by Patoski7(m): 3:28am On Jan 27, 2020
Chai R.i.P kobe
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by ForesightLTD: 3:50am On Jan 27, 2020
May their souls find rest Amen.
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:10am On Jan 27, 2020
May their souls rest in peace.
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by ForbesHomesNG(m): 4:13am On Jan 27, 2020
RIP Kobi.
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by skfa1: 4:17am On Jan 27, 2020
Today I was speaking with my gf regard how KB is so good playing basketball, my gf told me he was drafted from high school cos he is so good.

At this point of speaking with her, we didn't know he passed away 30 minutes ago. Some hours after, I saw my gf and she broke the news to me. We were sad.

4 Likes

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by skfa1: 4:18am On Jan 27, 2020
RIP KB.
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:47am On Jan 27, 2020
midnighter:

They have to make sure they look into the maintenance of that thing and do a toxicology report on whoever was flying it...because he's black they will be trying to sweep it under the carpet...hopefully they will get to the bottom of it

Trust me a thorough investigation will be carried out to ascertain the cause of that crash. System here can't be easily influenced for any coverup.
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by Vikky014(f): 4:48am On Jan 27, 2020
Oh my God this is heart breaking. May their soul Rip.
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by Nobody: 4:51am On Jan 27, 2020
This is so painful. He's daughter is so cute
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by ruffDiamond: 4:55am On Jan 27, 2020
what the hell happened na?
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by sylve11: 4:59am On Jan 27, 2020
Journey well Kobe Bryant. sad cool
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by Hoodgod(m): 5:03am On Jan 27, 2020
Jadsy01:

ttps://www.cnn.com/2020/01/26/us/calabasas-helicopter-crash-trnd/index.html
jesus legendary Bryant... I will cry tire oo
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by ignis: 5:06am On Jan 27, 2020
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by GeneralPula: 5:10am On Jan 27, 2020
Rosskiye:
So....what caused this helicopter to crash? Precious little being said about that.

This life just get as E be..

I Always find it hard to believe this kind death is natural, just don’t know why..

But God dey sha..

2 Likes

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by bigiyaro(m): 5:12am On Jan 27, 2020
this world sef! how can one lose both husband and daughter at once? sometimes I envy people wey dey get mind commit suicide. Meanwhile useless murderers from all over Africa are here at the invitation of their uncle, roaming freely with federal support, killing innocent Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by Savoirfaire: 5:12am On Jan 27, 2020
Rest in Peace

Seems to me that too many people are dying from helicopter accidents worldwide

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_accidents_and_incidents_involving_helicopters
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by olatilldend: 5:13am On Jan 27, 2020
So sad. His teenage daughter was touted to do great things in the future as a basketball player.

RIP to all that perished.

1 Like

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by 12345baba(m): 5:20am On Jan 27, 2020
Helicopter no get parachute?
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by freeay: 5:42am On Jan 27, 2020
This is sad.RIP KB
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by caprini1: 5:45am On Jan 27, 2020
iRyan:

Where the heck do you you religitards creep out from? Ok you can crawl back into your hole, you have been noticed
Don't mind those devils....Pastor Bimbo Odukoya that died in Sosoliso crash,might be a devil worshipper if you ask those Bohemians...May God forgive the wickedness of some people's heart,If this is all they could come up with ,so sad.
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by Viktorino: 5:49am On Jan 27, 2020
Sad day cry I remember playing nba 2k with this man cry
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by Enemyofpeace: 5:52am On Jan 27, 2020
Pls i want to know something. The moment this man and his daughter died, will they know they are dead? Will they still be together wherever they find themselves? Will they continue life together somewhere or will they split and go their separate ways.

I also want to know more about life after death etc. Is there any authentic book that talks about life after death? Please let me know.

I love dominique die
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by Enemyofpeace: 5:53am On Jan 27, 2020
12345baba:
Helicopter no get parachute?
I hear sey na the brake of the helicopter fail o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by Neoteny(m): 5:53am On Jan 27, 2020
No one in the US will blame Trump, accidents do happen. But if it was naija, the wailers would have since abused the president.
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by Enemyofpeace: 5:54am On Jan 27, 2020
Rosskiye:
So....what caused this helicopter to crash? Precious little being said about that.
CNN talk sey na the brake of the helicopter fail
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by D1zion: 5:54am On Jan 27, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Oh my KB...seems the world is coming to an end
their own world has come to an end,as the only thing they await now is judgement. One's you're dead,you're gone & your world ends that day.
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by Enemyofpeace: 5:55am On Jan 27, 2020
Neoteny:
No one in the US will blame Trump, accidents do happen. But if it was naija, the wailers would have since abused the president.
because he is very very useless

1 Like

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by EZARANDHOBS(m): 5:56am On Jan 27, 2020
This is so sad! Death!!!!
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by Enemyofpeace: 5:56am On Jan 27, 2020
skfa1:
Today I was speaking with my gf regard how KB is so good playing basketball, my gf told me he was drafted from high school cos he is so good.

At this point of speaking with her, we didn't know he passed away 30 minutes ago. Some hours after, I saw my gf and she broke the news to me. We were sad.
yinmu. You just want make we know sey you too get girlfriend. Girlfriend wey you never see her pant not to talk of seeing her engine for the past 7 years that you have been dating her that one na girlfriend? Wehdone sir

1 Like

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by whippersnapper(m): 5:59am On Jan 27, 2020
They say the good die young and i ain't on the guest list. R.I.P kobe forever in our hearts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo's Amazing Car Collections That Will Be Flown To Juventus / Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage / NFF Sack Keshi, Pick Amodu As Replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.