Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:06 AM

Ladies Secret Exposed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Secret Exposed (2471 Views)

Girls Secret Exposed !! / South African Principal Who Had Sex With Students And Teachers Exposed (Photos) / Worst Relationship sex Secret Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Secret Exposed by nwachukwu9(m): 8:23am On Jan 27, 2020
I would give you the secret of what to expect when you ask a lady out.
She would either give you 3 answers
1) she would accept to be girlfriend and say yes
2) she would reject you and say NO
3) she would give you an answer that is neither yes or No.
If she gives you number 1 or 2,then you are safe, respect her decision. If she reply you with number 3, something is wrong somewhere. Based on my experience I would share with you some examples of number 3 and what she meant.
When you ask a lady out and instead of receiving a yes or No,she tells you to prove that you love her. In my own case I asked her how do you want me to prove that I love you? She replied that I am a man and I know how to prove to a lady that I love her. In reality what she meant is that I would continue to prove to her that I love her till the end of the relationship, while she would withhold the yes answer as a manipulative tool for me to continue to buy her things to prove that I love her. Such relationship is one sided and can never be enjoyed by the 2. Some foolish men would tell that as long as she gives them sex the would continue to provide for her and use her. logically that man is a fool because he thinks he is using her by having lots of sex,but indirectly she is using you to achieve her financial gain and pleasure that comes from the sex,at times premarital sex renders men useless. PLEASE TELL US YOUR OWN EXPERIENCE WHEN YOU ASK A LADY OUT AND SHE GIVE YOU AN ANSWER THAT IS NEITHER YES OR NO
Re: Ladies Secret Exposed by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 27, 2020
Only broke ass men like myself listen and adhere to stuff like this. MONEY.STOPS.NONSENSE. cool
Re: Ladies Secret Exposed by Nehyooh(m): 9:10am On Jan 27, 2020
When I asked her out, she said she prayed and she has not gotten a confirmation to be my girlfriend, she said we shouldn't not rush. Then I said ok. We keep communicating, but suddenly she stop taking my call or never call back, I texted her many times, then she later said am disturbing her. Since that day I stopped calling and even deleted her number straight away.
I guess she friendzone me codedly.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Secret Exposed by nwachukwu9(m): 9:27am On Jan 27, 2020
Nehyooh:
When I asked her out, she said she prayed and she has not gotten a confirmation to be my girlfriend, she said we shouldn't not rush. Then I said ok. We keep communicating, but suddenly she stop taking my call or never call back, I texted her many times, then she later said am disturbing her. Since that day I stopped calling and even deleted her number straight away.
I guess she friendzone me codedly.
she is this type of people that don't like hurting guys feeling,she is not a user. There is a difference between a user and someone who don't know how to say No. Nice experience though

1 Like

Re: Ladies Secret Exposed by nwachukwu9(m): 9:48am On Jan 27, 2020
Have a lady ever given you an answer that is neither yes or No,Drop your experiences, I would tell you exactly what she meant in reality.
Re: Ladies Secret Exposed by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 27, 2020
she said she is in another relationship undecided
Re: Ladies Secret Exposed by nwachukwu9(m): 10:01am On Jan 27, 2020
wizflame:
it means two things, depending on the senario
1) if she offer to be your girlfriend and still inform you that she has a boyfriend. What it means is that she is using you for her financial gain, while the main boyfriend is the true deal,she may give you sex,but don't be deceived,you are still a loser
2) if she tells you that she has a boyfriend and still doesn't want any relationship with you. It means she is serious about her real relationship. Respect her decision
Re: Ladies Secret Exposed by nwachukwu9(m): 10:04am On Jan 27, 2020
wizflame:
it could also mean that she don't have a boyfriend,but she is not interested in you
Re: Ladies Secret Exposed by samdavjustin(m): 10:09am On Jan 27, 2020
nwachukwu9:
1) if she offer to be your girlfriend and still inform you that she has a boyfriend. What it means is that she is using you for her financial gain, while the main boyfriend is the true deal,she may give you sex,but don't be deceived,you are still a loser
2) if she tells you that she has a boyfriend and still doesn't want any relationship with you. It means she is serious about her real relationship. Respect her decision

At answer( 1) why is he a loser? He gets sex and she gets some financial help in return . He got the same deal the original boyfriend gets because she will still collect from the main guy. In my opinion I think the main guy is the loser because he is being cheated on and think me he has a good relationship. Now if the main guy were to find out and dump her in this case she is the loser because the side boyfriend already knows she can’t be trusted and will have another relationship elsewhere
Re: Ladies Secret Exposed by nwachukwu9(m): 10:09am On Jan 27, 2020
Keep bringing up your experiences. I have all answers, believe me I am not lying

1 Like

Re: Ladies Secret Exposed by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 27, 2020
nwachukwu9:
she wan chop money but I sabi that style I deleted her number chap chap no time
Re: Ladies Secret Exposed by nwachukwu9(m): 10:15am On Jan 27, 2020
samdavjustin:

At answer( 1) why is he a loser? He gets sex and she gets some financial help in return . He got the same deal the original boyfriend gets because she will still collect from the main guy. In my opinion I think the main guy is the loser because he is being cheated on and think me he has a good relationship. Now if the main guy were to find out and dump her in this case she is the loser because the side boyfriend already knows she can’t be trusted and will have another relationship elsewhere
sex is not a gain. Both parties enjoyed it and by the way on a deeper level sex can destroy your destiny, depending on the person you have sex with. Sex is not a gain for both men and women. It is temporary pleasure that can come from anywhere
Re: Ladies Secret Exposed by nwachukwu9(m): 10:18am On Jan 27, 2020
samdavjustin:

that you have sex with someone girlfriend does not mean you are getting the same deal with him,she doesn't love you and anything can happen to you. Believe me
Re: Ladies Secret Exposed by samdavjustin(m): 10:31am On Jan 27, 2020
nwachukwu9:
sex is not a gain. Both parties enjoyed it and by the way on a deeper level sex can destroy your destiny, depending on the person you have sex with. Sex is not a gain for both men and women. It is temporary pleasure that can come from anywhere

That thinking only applies in the western world in Africa sex is a big for our women and yes the man is the one gaining. I don’t give a damn about her love, who love help? She claims to love her main guy and yet cheats on him, pls if that’s her version of love I believe the side guy is the one who dodge a bullet but yet gets all she can offer which is her pussy and nothing else

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Secret Exposed by nwachukwu9(m): 10:34am On Jan 27, 2020
samdavjustin:

That thinking only applies in the western world in Africa sex is a big for our women and yes the man is the one gaining. I don’t give a damn about her love, who love help? She claims to love her main guy and yet cheats on him, pls if that’s her version of love I believe the side guy is the one who dodge a bullet but yet gets all she can offer which is her pussy and nothing else
your opinion though
Re: Ladies Secret Exposed by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 27, 2020
she is indecisive and extremely confused; ascribing distraction to dating.

Severally she has told me how she ward guys off her yet the flooded calls doesn't stop
Re: Ladies Secret Exposed by nwachukwu9(m): 11:04am On Jan 27, 2020
Oregbe17:
she is indecisive and extremely confused; ascribing distraction to dating.

Severally she has told me how she ward guys off her yet the flooded calls doesn't stop
she doesn't love you,she only love the validation she is getting from you

1 Like

Re: Ladies Secret Exposed by nwachukwu9(m): 11:07am On Jan 27, 2020
Some ladies love validation alot,the more you pursue her,the more she is happy, Even though she doesn't love you.she only want to keep you around and prove to her friends that she is wanted by guys but she is still waiting for the one that her heart would accept

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Secret Exposed by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 27, 2020
nwachukwu9:
she doesn't love you,she only love the validation she is getting from you
kindly elaborate on "validation"
Re: Ladies Secret Exposed by reservd(m): 11:16am On Jan 27, 2020
nwachukwu9:
Keep bringing up your experiences. I have all answers, believe me I am not lying
For about a month, she didn't give me a definite answer but I observed she always wants my care and attention. I pulled out gradually in the following months without quarrel or whatever since she's a mutual friend of friends
Re: Ladies Secret Exposed by nwachukwu9(m): 11:33am On Jan 27, 2020
reservd:

For about a month, she didn't give me a definite answer but I observed she always wants my care and attention. I pulled out gradually in the following months without quarrel or whatever since she's a mutual friend of friends
she only wants you to be nice without her bringing anything to the table. If you love one sided relationship continue
Re: Ladies Secret Exposed by nwachukwu9(m): 11:45am On Jan 27, 2020
Oregbe17:

kindly elaborate on "validation"
validation means she doesn't have a boyfriend but you are not her dream man,but she is just managing you

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Secret Exposed by Mryacks: 1:44pm On Jan 27, 2020
nwachukwu9:
Some ladies love validation alot,the more you pursue her,the more she is happy, Even though she doesn't love you.she only want to keep you around and prove to her friends that she is wanted by guys but she is still waiting for the one that her heart would accept

Absolutely true words. This to me is one the major reason amongts others, that women who fall in that point 3 above give that here nor there indirect response.

nice one.
Re: Ladies Secret Exposed by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 27, 2020
nwachukwu9:
Have a lady ever given you an answer that is neither yes or No,Drop your experiences, I would tell you exactly what she meant in reality.

She told me that she is not ready for a relationship, but I keep hearing her call someone baby on the phone. December came, and she got engaged to a man in his late 40s.
Re: Ladies Secret Exposed by nwachukwu9(m): 3:36pm On Jan 27, 2020
successful35:

She told me that she is not ready for a relationship, but I keep hearing her call someone baby on the phone. December came, and she got engaged to a man in his late 40s.
when a lady say she is not ready for a relationship.in the real life she meant that she cannot date you. No lady is not ready for a relationship
Re: Ladies Secret Exposed by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 27, 2020
nwachukwu9:
when a lady say she is not ready for a relationship.in the real life she meant that she cannot date you. No lady is not ready for a relationship

She also told me that we can be in a relationship but no sex. I refused.
Re: Ladies Secret Exposed by nwachukwu9(m): 5:57pm On Jan 27, 2020
successful35:

She also told me that we can be in a relationship but no sex. I refused.
sex should not be the reason why you are in a relationship, check out and see if she is adding value to your life, they way you add to hers

(1) (Reply)

Man Dies Three Days After His Traditional Marriage (photo) / "Single Guys And Ladies " / Scared Of Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.