Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,972 members, 7,956,632 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:56 PM

Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) (115785 Views)

Argentina Fan Strips Naked On Very Spot Where Diego Maradona Promised To Go Nude / Sir Alex Ferguson Gives Arsene Wenger A Vase On His Last Game At Old Trafford / Cheat On How To Win In Bet9ja Virtual Game 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by faebenezer5star: 9:06pm On Jan 27, 2020
Nothing person no hear for this life , any ways i want to compensate the guy with sure game .let him like my comment that's all.

���������
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by mechanics(m): 9:10pm On Jan 27, 2020
Those people have sweet mouth o.
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by mamatwiny(f): 9:14pm On Jan 27, 2020
Nvc078:

SOME PEOPLE ARE PhD holders in gambling

Hahaha.
That one na school of its own.
That guy should just open school of punting.

I don't even know who the current goal keeper of super eagle is, talk more of names of strikers or defenders of European leagues or laliga
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 27, 2020
foleskay:
Next time he should use naira bet. They do pay if one game cut the ticket. They hv a way of calculating it.
Na lie.one game don cut for my nairabet online account many times and dem no give me shishi

1 Like

Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by bs81(m): 9:15pm On Jan 27, 2020
abdulkayus:

What??
Pls tell me this is a lie.
So true. The guy played two tickets; one to win 34million and the other 7million or thereabout, and it was Man u that was holding the two games as the decider for winning since all of the other games have gone green. But unfortunately, Man u disappointed him. He took his life, and was buried with the two bet slips.
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by centboy123456(m): 9:24pm On Jan 27, 2020
armadeo:

I swear. I dont even understand what he wrote there but it smacks of experience

even me self I no understand waiting he day talk self
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by centboy123456(m): 9:28pm On Jan 27, 2020
bs81:
same man u that made one guy in Bayelsa state to lose two tickets of about 34meters and 7meters sometime last year. the guy ended up committing suicide.

.bro are you serious
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by JayMakati(m): 9:39pm On Jan 27, 2020
Nvc078:

Its all about brain bro, just like giving a team straight win, and its your last game remaining, probably playing again a bigger odd, the next thing is to block it by giving the bigger odd x2, and play it with like quarter of the amount you were to win, either way, you wouldn't loose.

1 Like

Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by Antichristus: 9:42pm On Jan 27, 2020
BABA IJEBU RIGHT NOW.

Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by Ferrous(m): 9:49pm On Jan 27, 2020
sisisioge:
Jisoss shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

May God punish devil!

Wetin devil do?
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:51pm On Jan 27, 2020
he showed his preek in public
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by topmost945(m): 9:53pm On Jan 27, 2020
millionboi2:
Why not just play and win normal money than to want to win d world

U play normally it will still cut...

1 Like

Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by millionboi2: 9:54pm On Jan 27, 2020
topmost945:

U play normally it will still cut...
hahahaha
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by Psady(m): 9:59pm On Jan 27, 2020
majamajic:
The guy is not a smart Gambler , he for give the ticket to the bet manager , tell him to play over 2.5 for 200k

If the last game play under 2.5 , from the 5M they will minus 200k , if the game play over 2.5 , he will be getting around 500k

But he was not smart
YES NASo! it's called BLOCKING . I remember one night like that I did same,but it was the lady at the bet shop that gave me this logic.i played ov1.5 for ligue 1 match
and it happened to be my last game, so I showed her,she told me to play under 1.5 with 25k,while I was planning to win 125k if the over1.5 played, I took the chance .AFTER staking, my mind was at rest,I MUST WIN AT ALL AT ALL.EVentually the game played my ov1.5, so I was paid 100k .

1 Like

Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by bs81(m): 10:09pm On Jan 27, 2020
centboy123456:

.bro are you serious
more than serious.
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by Earth2: 10:18pm On Jan 27, 2020
majamajic:

If your ticket is remaining one match and u play the last match under 2.5 , go to the bet manager give him the ticket before the final match tell him to counter it with over 2.5

If u have ticket of 5 million that is left with one match , tell him to play the same match over 2.5 with 500k , u won't pay 500k immediately ,

So after the match if the match play under 2.5 , from the 5M u won the manager will minus 500k u played over 2.5 , if the 5m ticket cut by playing over 2.5 , the 500k ticket will still give u over 1M

So u don't loose either ways, he was a greedy Gambler
He did not know na, even me just got to know this now.
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by majamajic(m): 10:22pm On Jan 27, 2020
Psady:
YES NASo! it's called BLOCKING . I remember one night like that I did same,but it was the lady at the bet shop that gave me this logic.i played ov1.5 for ligue 1 match
and it happened to be my last game, so I showed her,she told me to play under 1.5 with 25k,while I was planning to win 125k if the over1.5 played, I took the chance .AFTER staking, my mind was at rest,I MUST WIN AT ALL AT ALL.EVentually the game played my ov1.5, so I was paid 100k .

Smartness
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by Greystone: 11:08pm On Jan 27, 2020
Nvc078:

No matter how good a punter u are, no matter if you have watched and analysed a million games, the betting companies will always win and the better will always lose in the long run.

This is a because sports like football have absolutely no guarantees.

The strongest teams in the world sometimes lose to underdogs at home.
Likewise ive witnessed "weak" teams thrashing a strong team 3-0 .
Just when u think " na liverpool", "na barca"... sure odds of over 2.5 bah? Na that last game go come end 1-1.
One of the last games i betted on was one useless team that was playing at home. 4-0 at halftime. Put odds of over 4.5 thinking anyhow, one goal must show. You won't believe the game ended same 4-0. Not a single goal in 2nd half angry

This common tale of just one game cutting a winning ticket is not a coincidence i swear.

The day i added up my losses to Bet9ja was the day i made up my mind to close my account.

Account closed now i have peace of mind.

No temptation to ever bet again because it is just a money losing pit.

I don't even watch football matches again grin

My suggestion to everyone that's actively betting is to do an honest addition of the entire amount they hav spent betting and subtract from the amount they have won... i swear u will feel like weeping.

2 Likes

Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by Realfrankie(m): 11:17pm On Jan 27, 2020
Tookool:

That might be his next move

Please he shouldn't think of such
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by Halexgos3(m): 11:20pm On Jan 27, 2020
Stillthebest:
kiss
And what the shop doesn't have up to 500k in the account to play the counter?

He will call their senior agent to credit him
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by eallstar: 11:28pm On Jan 27, 2020
Stillthebest:
kiss
And what the shop doesn't have up to 500k in the account to play the counter?
Then he quickly cash out
No be him papa money
Just chop small out of the national cake
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 27, 2020
Buhari comma see what you turn ur ypoot to

1 Like

Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by AmDayo: 11:58pm On Jan 27, 2020
if
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by Arlec(m): 12:01am On Jan 28, 2020
majamajic:
The guy is not a smart Gambler , he for give the ticket to the bet manager , tell him to play over 2.5 for 200k

If the last game play under 2.5 , from the 5M they will minus 200k , if the game play over 2.5 , he will be getting around 500k

But he was not smart
Aje... You be like me
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by homirefacuny(m): 12:13am On Jan 28, 2020
majamajic:

If your ticket is remaining one match and u play the last match under 2.5 , go to the bet manager give him the ticket before the final match tell him to counter it with over 2.5

If u have ticket of 5 million that is left with one match , tell him to play the same match over 2.5 with 500k , u won't pay 500k immediately ,

So after the match if the match play under 2.5 , from the 5M u won the manager will minus 500k u played over 2.5 , if the 5m ticket cut by playing over 2.5 , the 500k ticket will still give u over 1M

So u don't loose either ways, he was a greedy Gambler

Minister of Tete grin
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by jevic(m): 12:16am On Jan 28, 2020
Lubbish
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by kecee99(m): 12:18am On Jan 28, 2020
TheCalculator:

Which one?
The one on your Instagram
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by Goalnaldo(m): 12:28am On Jan 28, 2020
So some people still believe this crap?? No wonder our country have refuse to go forward. Tranmere vs Manchester United fixture that was drawn last Thursday and he claims it's a month long ticket. Haba!
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by UrVillagePpl: 12:53am On Jan 28, 2020
@ Moderators. This isn't an intentional advertisement, I am just sharing my hard luck. I hope u understand
I go win next time. Mark it....

Meanwhile

This guy should just calm down. Last 2week I lost 1.5million just bcox of my 2 last games. I had the chance to cash out over 500k. But greed no let me... As if that wasn't enof just last weekend(I mean 3days ago) Barca cut my over 14million. I am not kidding. I just moved on(if I don't tell u, u won't know because my mood is still normal. But e pain me shaa)
My day go come. That I am sure of..

Modified:
BETKING.....
74E6-DM87R-B-1PQB (that of 2weeks ago)

74ET-6SE8Q-8-Z68B(recent one) I used 200hundred for 2 different slip= 400#
See screenshot below

Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by komodapson(m): 2:36am On Jan 28, 2020
majamajic:

But he was not smart

Your analysis reminds of those offered to walk-away in who wants to be a millionaire by frank edoho
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by Nobody: 3:12am On Jan 28, 2020
kecee99:
The one on your Instagram
Oh, I honestly don't know, that's instablog's handle

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

France Vs Argentina: World Cup (4 - 3) On 30th June 2018 / List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... / France Vs Croatia: Russia 2018 Final (4 - 2) On 15th July 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.