Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,027 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Top Ten Nigerian Web Designers <caution> - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Top Ten Nigerian Web Designers <caution> (32311 Views)

Webmasters, Which Nigerian Web Hosting Company Is Reliable? Pls Help! / Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever / What I Hate About Nigerian Web Developers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Ten Nigerian Web Designers <caution> by mikebuddy(m): 1:47pm On Jan 30, 2006
Oh ok ok,thats good,you called it by the way!.
Re: Top Ten Nigerian Web Designers <caution> by bebe6(f): 5:04pm On Jan 30, 2006
*Coughs* wink
Re: Top Ten Nigerian Web Designers <caution> by IAH(f): 10:17pm On Jan 30, 2006
b_e_b_e:

FYI: I navigated through your site the longest wink

You'll definitely navigate through it the longest because his site is a toy and who doesn't love to play with toys?...Lol cheesy cheesy
Re: Top Ten Nigerian Web Designers <caution> by joftech(m): 10:38pm On Jan 30, 2006
You guys need to stop all these rubbish in here.

We want the TOP TEN desinerz to STAND UP.
Re: Top Ten Nigerian Web Designers <caution> by bebe6(f): 12:51am On Jan 31, 2006
You guys need to stop all these rubbish in here.

To whom is this directed? Rubbish? I merely commented on the sites and skills............hmmm I don't see where that is considered rubbish.

We want the TOP TEN desinerz to STAND UP.

That's your Q @ Mike tongue
Re: Top Ten Nigerian Web Designers <caution> by bebe6(f): 12:53am On Jan 31, 2006
@ joftech
Are you a web designer? Just curious smiley
Re: Top Ten Nigerian Web Designers <caution> by joftech(m): 6:24am On Jan 31, 2006
I design as an hobby (though it may become full time job soonest).

But i don't consider myself a designer, i prefer the backend job.
Re: Top Ten Nigerian Web Designers <caution> by bebe6(f): 6:28am On Jan 31, 2006
joftech:

I design as an hobby (though it may become full time job soonest).

But i don't consider myself a designer, i prefer the backend job.

Oh ok, well good luck to you @ job smiley
Re: Top Ten Nigerian Web Designers <caution> by dejiolowe: 7:21am On Jan 31, 2006
I am not a designer. I write and design web application (not visual designs) using teams which include visual designers. what ppl call web designers are actually layout/interface designers. they r tons of well designed web app without interfaces.

but these small pikins don't know left from right..
Re: Top Ten Nigerian Web Designers <caution> by joftech(m): 8:55am On Jan 31, 2006

And most of the so-called designers in here are nothing but Template(s) Defacers.
Re: Top Ten Nigerian Web Designers <caution> by dejiolowe: 9:17am On Jan 31, 2006
templates are good but most of what u see online are so stereotypic and cheap...
Re: Top Ten Nigerian Web Designers <caution> by timmy(m): 10:27am On Jan 31, 2006
nice fact, but.....
Re: Top Ten Nigerian Web Designers <caution> by kris(m): 10:32am On Jan 31, 2006
dejiolowe:

I am not a designer. I write and design web application (not visual designs) using teams which include visual designers. what people call web designers are actually layout/interface designers. they r tons of well designed web app without interfaces.

Hey Deji where could we find your application, i would at least love to try them out and see what level we Nigerians are when it comes to applications. I love to see stuffs made by nigerians, so please post some url where we can see them in action. And by the way what platform do you work on, i mean Java, C#, C++, PHP
Re: Top Ten Nigerian Web Designers <caution> by timmy(m): 10:36am On Jan 31, 2006
come this guy whats your steez, u still havent prooved to me your self aclaimed rating as one of the best webguys in nigeria..
anyways as for one of deji's apps think you can check access banks site (http://www.accessbankplc.com)

lets see if u can beat that
Re: Top Ten Nigerian Web Designers <caution> by kris(m): 10:49am On Jan 31, 2006
timmy:

come this guy whats your steez, u still havent prooved to me your self aclaimed rating as one of the best webguys in nigeria..
anyways as for one of deji's apps think you can check access banks site (http://www.accessbankplc.com)

Hahahaha Timmy you sound like Deji's henchman. The site you sent has nice design i admit. So what do you mean i need to prove to you, Timmy of all people! Give me a break! You know there's nobody else better than me! grin
Re: Top Ten Nigerian Web Designers <caution> by timmy(m): 10:51am On Jan 31, 2006
what," TIMMY OF ALL PEOPLE", abeg what does that mean
and as for being deji's henchy u're as wrond as being wrong could be.. abeg dont let me brag oh, does ur premature deisgns that look like posters on the internet
{hisses out loud}
Re: Top Ten Nigerian Web Designers <caution> by kris(m): 10:56am On Jan 31, 2006
timmy:

what," TIMMY OF ALL PEOPLE", abeg what does that mean
and as for being deji's henchy u're as wrond as being wrong could be.. abeg don't let me brag oh, does your premature deisgns that look like posters on the internet
{hisses out loud}

Don't get mad i'm just dissin' you that all, nothing much.
Re: Top Ten Nigerian Web Designers <caution> by timmy(m): 10:58am On Jan 31, 2006
you had better,

have you taut of doing prints, are i guess you skills would sell better there
Re: Top Ten Nigerian Web Designers <caution> by kris(m): 11:00am On Jan 31, 2006
timmy:

you had better,

have you taut of doing prints, are i guess you skills would sell better there

i do em all yo! so much talent for one nigger! Word to me!
Re: Top Ten Nigerian Web Designers <caution> by timmy(m): 11:14am On Jan 31, 2006
cool so just stick withyour prints and leave web to people who have the tko tongue
Re: Top Ten Nigerian Web Designers <caution> by kris(m): 11:24am On Jan 31, 2006
You are talking all that 'cause you feel hurt and all that, but on the real though you know i'm one of the best straight up, and that's that.
Re: Top Ten Nigerian Web Designers <caution> by timmy(m): 11:25am On Jan 31, 2006
shut up, and get the joke okay
but really stop claimng shit, guy u aint a bit
Re: Top Ten Nigerian Web Designers <caution> by joftech(m): 12:10pm On Jan 31, 2006
templates are good but most of what u see online are so stereotypic and cheap...

But the way some people use it, it's more or less a defacement.
Re: Top Ten Nigerian Web Designers <caution> by timmy(m): 12:14pm On Jan 31, 2006
thats why ther are called templates, use dem any au
Re: Top Ten Nigerian Web Designers <caution> by dejiolowe: 12:28pm On Jan 31, 2006
kris:

Hey Deji where could we find your application, i would at least love to try them out and see what level we Nigerians are when it comes to applications. I love to see stuffs made by nigerians, so please post some url where we can see them in action. And by the way what platform do you work on, i mean Java, C#, C++, PHP

most of my work are enterprise stuff, stuck behind corporate firewalls. i work with coldfusion which is java in a fanch tuxedo. and i didnt design the access bank interface. it was done by www.tavia.com. i only did the information architecture and the application itself... and every other thing wink

timmy is not my hench man. but he's one of the coolest dudes here...
Re: Top Ten Nigerian Web Designers <caution> by Afam(m): 2:12pm On Jan 31, 2006
timmy:

Nice site. I tried to use the loan calculator feature at http://www.accessbankplc.com/index.cfm?ID=6520

Seems not to be working, is there something I am not doing right?
Re: Top Ten Nigerian Web Designers <caution> by kris(m): 2:12pm On Jan 31, 2006
dejiolowe:

most of my work are enterprise stuff, stuck behind corporate firewalls. i work with coldfusion which is java in a fanch tuxedo. and i didnt design the access bank interface. it was done by www.tavia.com. i only did the information architecture and the application itself... and every other thing wink

timmy is not my hench man. but he's one of the coolest dudes here...

Thanks for the reply. Just like i said i like to see stuffs made by us nigerians and that's why i asked you, but then timmy came and got out of line, and since i didn't diss him first, i got back at him his way. And he's showing more of his weakness by his last post which is quoted bellow.

Deji, i thougt maybe you have a site showing some of your non enterprise stuff. But any ways.

timmy:

shut up, and get the joke okay
but really stop claimng rubbish, guy u aint a bit
Re: Top Ten Nigerian Web Designers <caution> by mikebuddy(m): 2:14pm On Jan 31, 2006
Peeped and went away. shocked
Re: Top Ten Nigerian Web Designers <caution> by africanboy(m): 3:19pm On Jan 31, 2006
kris,

looking @ ur screenshots shows dat ur site is not properly indexed. google only has d first page, and probably re-indexing its sessions.

looking 4 info within a sub directory seems 2 b a mission "maybe"
Re: Top Ten Nigerian Web Designers <caution> by dejiolowe: 3:23pm On Jan 31, 2006
@kris what do u want?
Re: Top Ten Nigerian Web Designers <caution> by demmy(m): 3:29pm On Jan 31, 2006

Nice site. I tried to use the loan calculator feature at http://www.accessbankplc.com/index.cfm?ID=6520

Seems not to be working, is there something I am not doing right?

same here.
I think the control javascript is missing.
Re: Top Ten Nigerian Web Designers <caution> by mikebuddy(m): 3:33pm On Jan 31, 2006
Reading...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dominic Barcity Acquires Two Cars, To Open Multi Million Naira Newspaper Firm / List Of Top Search Engines In The World / Cheap And Reliable Web Hosting Re-seller Account For Web Business.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.