Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

I Am In Trouble Pls Help Me Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Trouble Pls Help Me Out (589 Views)

My Friend Is In Trouble.pls read and help / I Am In Trouble Pls Help Me Out / I'm In Trouble Pls Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Am In Trouble Pls Help Me Out by oniwasi: 5:46pm On Dec 09, 2010
Hi friends, pls i need an advice and urgent reply.

There is this guy that love me so much more than i do. he really want me to be his wife, he keep on asking my hand in marriage which i refuse to give him the answer becos i dont really love him, becos of the guy that i was dating that i love more than him and this guy i love is not ready for marriage now, anytime i ask him, that were is this relationship going to lead us he keep on telling me he want to settle his family first before anything about marriage. that he love me and he want me to be his wife that if i can wait he will be very happy and this guy is my course mate he is my friend when we are in secondary school not my lover, until after school we all went to university but different university but close to my school, we didnt see each other until after our higher institution, i met him when i went for lunch close to my office and his own office is also close to my office too. the guy in question that is asking my hand in marriage, i met him when i loss contact with my friend in secondary school. After my higher institution, i met this my guy in secondary where i was having my lunch close to my office, and he ask me out and i accepted him becos i love me. now the guy that was asking my hand in marriage has come to my people that he really love me and he want to marry me. my pple ask me to accept him as my hubby but the question there is that i dont love him, i try to develop love were he is but the love is not there. now my family want me to marry, what will i do.
Re: I Am In Trouble Pls Help Me Out by kmoneyE(m): 5:54pm On Dec 09, 2010
You are a good gamer** continue to play games with your life~~~I guess you belong to that category of babes that are never contempted with one man and you are also gullible to make decisions~~ You will know where you belong soon~Hope it wont be too late for you then
Re: I Am In Trouble Pls Help Me Out by buna: 6:32pm On Dec 09, 2010
look i think you family will only be the person that can help you ok and dont consult us cos we are not an oracle ok
Re: I Am In Trouble Pls Help Me Out by slinkky(m): 7:53pm On Dec 09, 2010
Mr A loves you and want to marry you, but you don't love him.
Mr B whom you love is not ready for marriage.

I will say if you want to marry for love wait for mr B, but if you want to marry because of pressure from your family, then go ahead and marry mr A. But remember it is you and not your family that will live with who ever you marry 'till death do you part"
Re: I Am In Trouble Pls Help Me Out by degubi(m): 8:56pm On Dec 09, 2010
Firstly never marry anyone you do not love it will only cause you heartache. Secondly never marry because of pressure you will always regret it. Now you have to sit Mr A down and get him to give you a time frame of when he is ready to settle down, the excuse that he wants to settle his family is not a strong enough reason, he can be married and still settle his family all it takes is balance.

(1)

Trust In A Relationship / I Now Have My Confidence Back / 30 Questions To Ask Before You Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.