Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,605 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? (3395 Views)

Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin's Wife Faints After He Gifted Her 20million On Her Bday / Choose! If Given An Opportunity For A Night / Would You Stop Having Sex Forever If Given 300billion Naira?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by Made619(m): 1:00am On Nov 10, 2020
Imagine if ur response will determine if you will be giving the money or not. What will you do with 20millon naira Nairalanders?

1 Like

Re: If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by abudc(m): 1:11am On Nov 10, 2020
I will just stop imagining

8 Likes

Re: If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by Made619(m): 1:18am On Nov 10, 2020
grin
abudc:
grin
abudc:

1 Like

Re: If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by SavageResponse(m): 1:23am On Nov 10, 2020
abudc:

Good answer grin

1 Like

Re: If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by grim33(m): 1:30am On Nov 10, 2020
I will give you back your imaginary money
Re: If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by Burgerlomo: 1:35am On Nov 10, 2020
abudc:

I don't blame you, audio money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by addictiv(m): 2:01am On Nov 10, 2020
I will spend it on Creating a system that allows me to offer value to millions of people and earn billions daily while at it.

4 Likes

Re: If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by Nobody: 3:13am On Nov 10, 2020
I stan with addictiv up there.

1 Like

Re: If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by Iamthomcruz: 3:36am On Nov 10, 2020
me go use am nack 3 sure odd to triple the money..ewu
Re: If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by onward4life(m): 3:40am On Nov 10, 2020
I will contest as governor
Re: If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by MJBOLT: 6:38am On Nov 10, 2020
Give me the money then you will see what I will do

Re: If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by Juliusmomoh: 6:44am On Nov 10, 2020
Palm oil business
Re: If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by Made619(m): 8:10am On Nov 10, 2020
Iamthomcruz:
me go use am nack 3 sure odd to triple the money..ewu
hahaha
Re: If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by josephevergreen(m): 8:11am On Nov 10, 2020
wow with 20m, I will use 7m to boost my tiles business.. invest 10m on real estate( buying of landed property), I will get myself a clean corolla for 1.5 m..the remaining 1.5m will be in my account breathing.... God bless my hustle..

I deal in tiles both Spanish and high quality Nigeria tiles..like royal tiles, time ceramics, goodwill, cdk, golden crown ..and all tiles accessories

4 Likes

Re: If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by Samadhii(m): 8:18am On Nov 10, 2020
Give 2m to the needy.
Apply for Masters degree in the UK.
Trust me, before you know it, you will eventually be worth more than 20m after getting a job over there

2 Likes

Re: If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 10, 2020
[b]
Juliusmomoh:
Palm oil business
[/b]How does it works? Won't the market women union be a problem?
I am also interested in palm oil and groundnut oil business.
Re: If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by Made619(m): 8:36am On Nov 10, 2020
josephevergreen:
wow with 20m, I will use 7m to boost my tiles business.. invest 10m on real estate( buying of landed property), I will get myself a clean corolla for 1.5 m..the remaining 1.5m will be in my account breathing.... God bless my hustle..

I deal in tiles both Spanish and high quality Nigeria tiles..like royal tiles, time ceramics, goodwill, cdk, golden crown ..and all tiles accessories
wow nice one...God bless your huzzle bro
Re: If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by Made619(m): 8:39am On Nov 10, 2020
DamZik:
[b][/b]How does it works? Won't the market women union be a problem?
I am also interested in palm oil and groundnut oil business.
first of all get a trusted supplier and then get a sample from d person, next locate interested customers showing them your samples, get your bookings and then contact your supplier and you build from there.....my 2cents though

1 Like

Re: If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by Made619(m): 8:41am On Nov 10, 2020
Samadhii:
Give 2m to the needy.
Apply for Masters degrees in the UK.
Trust me, before you know it, you will eventually be worth more than 20m after getting a job over there
you have a point though since it's abroad not this country
Re: If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by 21savages: 8:43am On Nov 10, 2020
I hate this kind question, E dey vex me... cry cry
Re: If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by SILENTandSMART2: 8:45am On Nov 10, 2020
I will use it to fight the spirit of imaginarynism so that the spirit of realistic and realness will come closer wink smiley
Re: If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by ElRapido: 8:45am On Nov 10, 2020
Buy correct 18M pepper soup, and use the rest to buy cold Pepsi.

1 Like

Re: If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 10, 2020
Made619:
first of all get a trusted supplier and then get a sample from d person, next locate interested customers showing them your samples, get your bookings and then contact your supplier and you build from there.....my 2cents though
Who are potential customers? Can I get a stand in the market square?
Re: If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by deeva2: 8:49am On Nov 10, 2020
Give me the money first
Re: If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by specialbobby(m): 8:55am On Nov 10, 2020
I will use 1mili to build house for my mum she is in need of it
The the rest money will go for cooking gas business

1 Like

Re: If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by Oturatetuala(m): 9:10am On Nov 10, 2020
Funny
Re: If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by Made619(m): 11:26am On Nov 10, 2020
DamZik:
Who are potential customers? Can I get a stand in the market square?
your potential customers are most definitely the retailers in the market(the mama ngozi,mama chinyere them lol..no disrespect but u get my point) u hook up with as many as u can that makes u a supplier as well if u want to have a stand fine..but once u build trust with this people your biz will pick from there and u can afford a shop n a stand for urself.....my 2cents though

1 Like

Re: If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by Made619(m): 11:27am On Nov 10, 2020
ElRapido:
Buy correct 18M pepper soup, and use the rest to buy cold Pepsi.
haha omoh ur own bad oh
Re: If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by Made619(m): 11:28am On Nov 10, 2020
specialbobby:
I will use 1mili to build house for my mum she is in need of it
The the rest money will go for cooking gas business
wow nice... cooking gas ,mmm another lucrative biz ...nice 1 bro

1 Like

Re: If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by Made619(m): 11:32am On Nov 10, 2020
21savages:
I hate this kind question, E dey vex me... cry cry
if you get plans e no go vex you....many people are not even prepared for where they are going in life....my philosophy though,"as a man if you don't have an idea that can consume let's say 10mil straight up then you are not ready let me not talk of a hundred mil....na why lottery winners still end up pooor

3 Likes

Re: If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by Lydiason(m): 11:35am On Nov 10, 2020
Re: If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by Emerald04(m): 11:45am On Nov 10, 2020
addictiv:
I will spend it on Creating a system that allows me to offer value to millions of people and earn billions daily while at it.
nah your type go later tell us tomorrow how you grow a cup of rice and how it later turns to be 10,000 bags of rice.

Upcoming motivational speaker.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sex Between Second Cousins, What Are The Abominations / See What Evil People Did To Me After I Made A Comment On Nairaland (pics) / MEN!! If You Believe In Your Girlfriend's MALE BESTIE, You Are A F00L!! (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.