Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! (85963 Views)

SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes / Help! A Loan App Agent Keeps Blackmailing Me / Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by sotall(m): 8:42am On Jan 28, 2020
grin
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 28, 2020
Lol...to what end pls

In the hope of smashing her in india or getting india passport, or i dont get. A

The deed is done, delete facebook and focus on nairaland since you cant send direct messages here nothing will tempt you to send nudes again

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by Expert17: 8:42am On Jan 28, 2020
grin grin
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by b3llo(m): 8:42am On Jan 28, 2020
Your Palaver
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by hannysur8(m): 8:42am On Jan 28, 2020
Just ignore her, the more you ignore, the more she will be in pain
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by GODPUNISHALABI: 8:43am On Jan 28, 2020
grin grin
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by WorWorBoy: 8:43am On Jan 28, 2020
So men too they send nudes? Lol.

5 Likes

Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by Ladycewhy(f): 8:43am On Jan 28, 2020
You have been "catfished". i am sure you lost your senses because you heard "foreign woman" funny enough it might just be a Nigerian guy behind that account. grin

7 Likes

Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 28, 2020
Release the pic urself lol
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by Timileyin1234(m): 8:45am On Jan 28, 2020
Oponu

7 Likes

Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by Xerxes75: 8:45am On Jan 28, 2020
You are not serious, resend it here let us confirm if truly you did.
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by SlayerForever: 8:45am On Jan 28, 2020
Funny.

If you've got my full nudes and trying to blackmail me with them you're wasting your fucking time. Show it to my mother if you want sef I'm not bothered.

14 Likes

Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by Frankyboy1(m): 8:45am On Jan 28, 2020
Good
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by Sanchez01: 8:46am On Jan 28, 2020
BOYLOVABLE1:
A lady send me a friend request on facebook since early last year which I accepted, from there we started chatting.

According to her that she's from India and she will love to marry, we talked a lot. I asked her so many questions about her and she said so many things that she a single mother.

After two months she went off and I also moved on. Just last week Friday, she appears again telling me that her account was hacked.

She has been sending me pictures also request for mine which I did send, she send both nude pics.

On Friday she also wants me to send mine which I declined. After much persuasion, I sent her my nude, she insisted that she wants to see my full unclad pic.
To cut the story shorter, immediately I sent her my full unclad pic, the next thing I saw was:

"You dey craze, I resemble your mate?". I should better comply or else....
When she is through with me I will know my myself.

I just weak, immediately I blocked her on Facebook. I think she wants to use my unclad pic to scam me. She has been calling me but I refuse to pick the call.

Please what will i do?

Don't mind mind my English construction.
Deactivate your Facebook account ASAP before she uploads and tags you and your siblings.

This is the first time I'm reading or knowing guys also send nudes. grin

9 Likes

Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by AustineCJ: 8:46am On Jan 28, 2020
post the nude picture you sent to her let's see n confirm if she can actually blackmail you with it...

3 Likes

Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by xynerise: 8:46am On Jan 28, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Bro just because the profile pic is that of a white woman DOES NOT mean the person is white (or even a female)... Most scammers use fake photos on profile, duh!

I am waiting for someone to tell him this

1 Like

Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by lolawilliams(f): 8:47am On Jan 28, 2020
So you guys never made a video to confirm her authenticity or even just a phone call. You've been chatting and fell in love and started sending her nudes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by ppogba: 8:48am On Jan 28, 2020
You do not need to bother.

There is nothing in your nude that eyes have not seen before.

Na today?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:48am On Jan 28, 2020
BOYLOVABLE1:
A lady send me a friend request on facebook since early last year which I accepted, from there we started chatting.

According to her that she's from India and she will love to marry, we talked a lot. I asked her so many questions about her and she said so many things that she a single mother.

After two months she went off and I also moved on. Just last week Friday, she appears again telling me that her account was hacked.

She has been sending me pictures also request for mine which I did send, she send both nude pics.

On Friday she also wants me to send mine which I declined. After much persuasion, I sent her my nude, she insisted that she wants to see my full unclad pic.
To cut the story shorter, immediately I sent her my full unclad pic, the next thing I saw was:

I just weak, immediately I blocked her on Facebook. I think she wants to use my unclad pic to scam me. She has been calling me but I refuse to pick the call.

Please what will i do?

There is no such thing as bad publicity. If your casava is big, add your phone number and when your pics leak, you have a new source of income as more single mamas and non single mamas will search for you.

Sorry for you if you are working with indomie size, even if your pics are released, it will be deleted immediately as it serves no use

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by Smellingrillmea: 8:49am On Jan 28, 2020
Lol I have NEVER seen were men send nude and if they wanna black mail just laugh ......u will become a celebrity........get me his Facebook detail i will report him first and we will get the shameless fraudster .....pick the call and please give us the number .....act scared ......report the fool to efcc he will make headline

10 Likes

Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by brainhgeek(m): 8:49am On Jan 28, 2020
BOYLOVABLE1:

Please what will i do?

The unsafest location on Earth is not sambisa forest or war turned Syria. It is Facebook. Don't bring your privacy to the world. Don't ever send your nude on the internet for whatever reason. Only God can help you out. Even Mark Zuckerberg might not be able to help you.

5 Likes

Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by Difrent: 8:50am On Jan 28, 2020
BOYLOVABLE1:

Please what will i do?

when will yall stop this foolishness of sending nudes to eachother on the internet
after acting that irresponsible you now run to nairaland to cry
rubbish

4 Likes

Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by MARKone(m): 8:50am On Jan 28, 2020
Lol grin
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by netflicks(m): 8:50am On Jan 28, 2020
If u included ur face den u don jonze!
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by WorWorBoy: 8:51am On Jan 28, 2020
Ladycewhy:
You have been "catfished". i am sure you lost your senses because you heard "foreign woman" funny enough it might just be a Nigerian guy behind that account. grin
Or a Nigerian woman is behind the account. undecided
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by netsage205: 8:51am On Jan 28, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Xtian life.....?! Yet you are sending half nekkid pics to online strangers...?!
Exactly my thoughts grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by netflicks(m): 8:51am On Jan 28, 2020
What some ladies go tru...lolz
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by bleskid: 8:52am On Jan 28, 2020
She wan chop your money grin
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by OnyesomJ(m): 8:52am On Jan 28, 2020
When people go Ever Get Sense sef gringrin
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 28, 2020
Mumu of a guy. That's the consequence of your laziness and carelessness. When people are busy doing legitimate stuffs with their data, na online friends you dey take your own dey fin upandan. Deal with it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Policemen Who Assaulted Tola Azeez Dismissed In Osun / Woman Catches Neighbour’s Wife Having Sex With Security Guard / Lady Declares 11-Year-Old Sister Missing, But See What Caught People's Attention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.