Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! (85980 Views)

SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes / Help! A Loan App Agent Keeps Blackmailing Me / Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by YelloweWest: 2:36pm On Jan 28, 2020
Op it's like u have a small dick, if not why are u bothered? undecided
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by Alekai: 2:37pm On Jan 28, 2020
[s]
Ebenezar2020:
lmao grin cheesy
[/s]
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by mechanics(m): 2:40pm On Jan 28, 2020
No matter the pressure, she shouldn't have sent her nude pictures.
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by everydayisaplus(f): 2:41pm On Jan 28, 2020
This might be a yahoo boy in disguise. Post the phone number/Facebook profile name of the lady.

NEVER send your nudes pics to any one online.
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by Ojiofor: 2:44pm On Jan 28, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Xtian life.....?! Yet you are sending half nekkid pics to online strangers...?!

Fake life na.

1 Like

Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by greenalwaz: 2:54pm On Jan 28, 2020
Ladylite:
Choi

Bros the matter go hard small o.

First check if she has mutual friends with you, then contact those mutual friends with screenshots of your chat with her and tell them she is a scammer.

Tell her you do not have a bank app too, so she will accept to drop details. Give her a remote location far from a bank.

Change your settings on Facebook and use a mock location.

Then post pictures of yourself and set the location to another country or place where the scammer will be confused and can not think of how to get you to send cash.

If she has no mutual friends with you simply change number.

Next time NEVER ALLOW A STRANGER KNOW MORE OF YOUR DETAILS THAN YOU KNOW OF THEIRS

And never share things online. It's never private.

Report the matter to a police station and also the bank and the account will be freezed then the police will trace the phone number for you and apprehend the thief.

And you can come back here to expose it because am sure you are not the only victim.

Also drop the phone number and Facebook profile name or link of the lady her so we can help you bash her online.

Do one or all I have mentioned and thank me later

Finally, she is not a she but a HE.... Preferably a HE-GOAT yahoo boy
Perfect solution
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by Champneys: 2:55pm On Jan 28, 2020
BOYLOVABLE1:
A lady send me a friend request on facebook since early last year which I accepted, from there we started chatting.
According to her that she's from India and she will love to marry, we talked a lot. I asked her so many questions about her and she said so many things that she a single mother.
After two months she went off and I also moved on. Just last week Friday, she appears again telling me that her account was hacked.
She has been sending me pictures also request for mine which I did send, she send both nude pics.
On Friday she also wants me to send mine which I declined. After much persuasion, I sent her my nude, she insisted that she wants to see my full unclad pic.
To cut the story shorter, immediately I sent her my full unclad pic, the next thing I saw was:
"You dey craze, I resemble your mate?". I should better comply or else....
When she is through with me I will know my myself.
I just weak, immediately I blocked her on Facebook. I think she wants to use my unclad pic to scam me. She has been calling me but I refuse to pick the call.
Please what will i do?
Don't mind mind my English construction.

Ok.
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by Psoul(m): 3:09pm On Jan 28, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Not even half naked. Full nude. Stack naked. Head to toes showing.

1 Like

Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by Olas16198901: 3:14pm On Jan 28, 2020
You're a bigger fool, you don't know person and you're sending your nudes even though you knew that person. Ur MUMU neva ripped finish
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by abdullkabar(m): 3:30pm On Jan 28, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

I wonder!!!
We are almost all hypocrites eventually

1 Like

Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by bilulu(m): 3:43pm On Jan 28, 2020
BOYLOVABLE1:
She is friend with few of my close friends
That guy up there said report to your bank and police so dat the account will be monitored.... dats all
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by Rabiu4190: 3:59pm On Jan 28, 2020
BOYLOVABLE1:
A lady send me a friend request on facebook since early last year which I accepted, from there we started chatting.

According to her that she's from India and she will love to marry, we talked a lot. I asked her so many questions about her and she said so many things that she a single mother.

After two months she went off and I also moved on. Just last week Friday, she appears again telling me that her account was hacked.

She has been sending me pictures also request for mine which I did send, she send both nude pics.

On Friday she also wants me to send mine which I declined. After much persuasion, I sent her my nude, she insisted that she wants to see my full unclad pic.
To cut the story shorter, immediately I sent her my full unclad pic, the next thing I saw was:

"You dey craze, I resemble your mate?". I should better comply or else....
When she is through with me I will know my myself.

I just weak, immediately I blocked her on Facebook. I think she wants to use my unclad pic to scam me. She has been calling me but I refuse to pick the call.

Please what will i do?

Don't mind mind my English construction.

Forgot bro, na Photoshop she won use scam you... Tell all your friends like that...
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by 1Dray(m): 4:08pm On Jan 28, 2020
BOYLOVABLE1:

I only worried about my relatives and my Christian life, am not in any relationship

Christian life? Are you kidding me?
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 28, 2020
AK481:

Blackmailing is a crime , you have the advantage of the legal authorities.

Threaten her/him back by telling her “ you will hunt him down “

Pick the call, listen to her.then sms her

“Now I have gotten few details about you and who you are, weather you release the pictures or not, I will hunt you down and hand over what is left of you to the police”

You can add “ walai you must sail with me”or na 7 go handle your matter” just to look tough.

Drops phone , u only owe ur family and gf an explanation.
lol.. if the guy at the end cum belong too.. wetin for happen
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by Exodora: 4:37pm On Jan 28, 2020
Everybody wan jappa from Nigeria State , but e no easy oooo.See where longer throut have landed you now. There is no way we will all leave this country at the same time, slow down dem no wan hear.
Think about the shame this will bring to your people . Because say you see India your brain just bridge like that.How come you didn't tell her to teach you Indie , like how to greet in indie and other basic words in indie to stat with , just to be sure she is who she told she was.
In just you are the Yahoo guy in this case because you where the one that wanted to shame her with marriage but then she/he was too smart.
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by Legendguru: 4:41pm On Jan 28, 2020
Why will you do such
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 28, 2020
BOYLOVABLE1:

Bro you won't understand, we have been commucating for over 4month now I never thought of this, the scamer just win my heart
abeg drop us her facebook profile so we can help u track her simple or else we dnt have nothing to do except prayers
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by ophatlewis(m): 4:59pm On Jan 28, 2020
Please let's see the nude pic u sent, maybe she can use it again u
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by Organs(m): 5:00pm On Jan 28, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Judge Not, he needs advice...............Also, are you without sin?
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by Mescana22(m): 5:07pm On Jan 28, 2020
You never requested for a video call? Dummy Guy
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by EdiskyHarry: 5:09pm On Jan 28, 2020
[quote author=webshopNG post=86170016]Lol...to what end pls
In the hope of smashing her in india or getting india passport, or i dont get. I wonder o
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by MicroSweet(m): 5:16pm On Jan 28, 2020
Tell the dude that you're local IndecentStar: your nude pictures are everywhere already. grin
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by MicroSweet(m): 5:16pm On Jan 28, 2020
Tell the dude that you're a local IndecentStar: your nude pictures are everywhere already. grin
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 28, 2020
Hide your friend's list. He must have copied the Facebook friends and their profile link. Deactivate your account. If it's only the mutual friends he has access to, no much harm could be done. Make sure he doesn't have access to your friend's list to start copying their profile link. Without Facebook friend's lists, no much damage
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by DICKstractor: 5:40pm On Jan 28, 2020
There is a saying that stands... If a beautiful girl sends you a friend request, block him... Abide by that rule...
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by bejeria101(m): 6:03pm On Jan 28, 2020
Blackmail her to return the nude photo! Oponu.
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by bizzybigger: 6:27pm On Jan 28, 2020
Next time don't try such
Do you need experts in photography wifh good sense of creativity when it comes to having good pictures for your events, weddings,birthdays,parties
You can't be mistaken contacting us at image senae media for your jobs. Try us today and be happy doing so
Contact info
WhatsApp: https:///2348167965121
Facebook: imagesense mediang
Instagram: image sense media

Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by faebenezer5star: 6:55pm On Jan 28, 2020
Truly your mumu too much
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:56pm On Jan 28, 2020
I am finding it difficult to be convinced and sure that there is a difference between you and the naked mad man on the street. Op prove me wrong that you are not one of them lunatics. Don't confirm my doubts.
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by lugzii: 7:02pm On Jan 28, 2020
A lady sent me a request on LinkedIn, we got talking and exchanged numbers. She schools in Madonna. Very cute lady, I asked that we should do video call but she told me she is out of data a d using her friend's hotspot.

Called her, very did jointed voice and doesn't even match the picture. Just immediately told her the voice and picture doesn't match at all.

Come and see pidgin abuse she sent to me. I told the person that that trick is very old in Lagos and she should try harder. She blocked me immediately
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by nnamdi65(m): 7:05pm On Jan 28, 2020
SIMPLY CLAIM IT PHOTOSHOP IF SHE POST ANYTHING.

CHANGE YOUR FACEBOOK LOCATION AND IGNORE THE BITCH.

ALSO CHANGE YOUR FACEBOOK VIEWERS PUBLICITY TO PRIVATE FOR THE NEXT 30 DAYS

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Policemen Who Assaulted Tola Azeez Dismissed In Osun / Woman Catches Neighbour’s Wife Having Sex With Security Guard / Lady Declares 11-Year-Old Sister Missing, But See What Caught People's Attention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.