Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! (85964 Views)

SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes / Help! A Loan App Agent Keeps Blackmailing Me / Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by sleekone: 12:31pm On Jan 28, 2020
This story no make sense at all.

1 Like

Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by GreatDagon(m): 12:38pm On Jan 28, 2020
If you can send me the pictures I will know what to advice..
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by Johnsown1(m): 12:39pm On Jan 28, 2020
Oga deny it joor say that is a photoshop, tell her to do her worst. She dey mad. Don't mind her small brain.

Check my signature for your genuine land purchase in Enugu at good prices.you will get paid if you refer a client that buys property from us
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by richPHAROAH: 12:40pm On Jan 28, 2020
you have ben guyed
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by whoawa(m): 12:41pm On Jan 28, 2020
BOYLOVABLE1:
A lady send me a friend request on facebook since early last year which I accepted, from there we started chatting.

According to her that she's from India and she will love to marry, we talked a lot. I asked her so many questions about her and she said so many things that she a single mother.

After two months she went off and I also moved on. Just last week Friday, she appears again telling me that her account was hacked.

She has been sending me pictures also request for mine which I did send, she send both nude pics.

On Friday she also wants me to send mine which I declined. After much persuasion, I sent her my nude, she insisted that she wants to see my full unclad pic.
To cut the story shorter, immediately I sent her my full unclad pic, the next thing I saw was:

"You dey craze, I resemble your mate?". I should better comply or else....
When she is through with me I will know my myself.

I just weak, immediately I blocked her on Facebook. I think she wants to use my unclad pic to scam me. She has been calling me but I refuse to pick the call.

Please what will i do?

Don't mind mind my English construction.

Can we see the nude pics you sent to her, so we can be able to determine the extent of the damage and advise you properly .
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by richPHAROAH: 12:42pm On Jan 28, 2020
BOYLOVABLE1:

Bro you won't understand, we have been commucating for over 4month now I never thought of this, the scamer just win my heart
that is a nigerian guy na. na normal format. are you a learner?
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by Yellowmoon1400(f): 12:42pm On Jan 28, 2020
You got caught up in the nest of lust and ignorance and sent your nude pictures to a stranger now you need help..

Oga use your brain next time
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by Christmasdon(m): 12:43pm On Jan 28, 2020
You blocked her facebook.right. what if s/he downloaded those naked pictures on her smartphones. did u send your nude with your face? if no, the matter have reduced to minimal atleast.
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by benjida: 12:44pm On Jan 28, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Xtian life.....?! Yet you are sending half nekkid pics to online strangers...?!
I tire o

1 Like

Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by themanderon: 12:49pm On Jan 28, 2020
You so daft. What makes you think she is a lady? much less one in India? Seems you don't know what these yahoo boys can do.
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by immaq8(f): 12:55pm On Jan 28, 2020
post the pic here, let see if it worth blackmailing
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 28, 2020
when the scammer get scammed.
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by Reptyle(m): 1:02pm On Jan 28, 2020
BOYLOVABLE1:
A lady send me a friend request on facebook since early last year which I accepted, from there we started chatting.

According to her that she's from India and she will love to marry, we talked a lot. I asked her so many questions about her and she said so many things that she a single mother.

After two months she went off and I also moved on. Just last week Friday, she appears again telling me that her account was hacked.

She has been sending me pictures also request for mine which I did send, she send both nude pics.

On Friday she also wants me to send mine which I declined. After much persuasion, I sent her my nude, she insisted that she wants to see my full unclad pic.
To cut the story shorter, immediately I sent her my full unclad pic, the next thing I saw was:

I just weak, immediately I blocked her on Facebook. I think she wants to use my unclad pic to scam me. She has been calling me but I refuse to pick the call.

Please what will i do?

First of all, forget all that "She" talk. You have been gisting and sharing nudes with a man like you.

The nudes "she" shared with you are probably some random pictures gotten off the internet.

You have done the right thing by blocking the fraudster. Now just wait. The person's next move will determine your own next move.

Whatever you do however, DO NOT SUCCUMB TO A BLACKMAILER.

If the person makes contact again perhaps asking for money or anything like that, ask for the person's account details. It could prove a very useful way of tracking the person if necessary. If you are asked for a personal face to face meeting, do not go alone. Swallow your pride and go to the police.

Do not be afraid. You made a mistake but you did not commit any crime.

Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by neutrotoba(m): 1:03pm On Jan 28, 2020
Funny thing is you still think it's a she lol

You probably still think she's from India

1 Like

Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by NeoWanZaeed(m): 1:14pm On Jan 28, 2020
Let her post

You go claim na Photoshop.
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by NwaIgboBoy(m): 1:17pm On Jan 28, 2020
GO TO YOUR VILLAGE ASK YOUR VILLAGE PEOPLE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE WRUNG TO THEM, AND ASK THEM FOR FORGIVENESS
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by 12345baba(m): 1:19pm On Jan 28, 2020
Na today? Allow am expose the thing let's see ur nude
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by tiredoflife(m): 1:24pm On Jan 28, 2020
BOYLOVABLE1:

I only worried about my relatives and my Christian life, am not in any relationship

Christian life abi ur fake Nigerian Christian life

1 Like

Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by ashantitope: 1:26pm On Jan 28, 2020
True talk but at the first place why will you send your nude? Now you face the warrant
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by battymann: 1:27pm On Jan 28, 2020
BOYLOVABLE1:

Please what will i do?

Just post the unclad pix here so that the blackmail plot dies a natural death.
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by Khaleell001(m): 1:34pm On Jan 28, 2020
bluebay:
Don't pick her call brother ... If you know there's anyone the picture will offend the most when it comes out, quickly open up to them and look for way to track that bitch.
OR
You can pick the call and threaten her that you have already informed your family and the Polive about the blackmailing and.everyone waiting for her to release the nude, and see what becomes of her ...

People should stop advising these over grown babies.
Why would you be sharing pics in this day and age were people can easily use it to manipulate you.
I thought some guys were reasonable not knowing many of us are just overgrown babies.

No matter the advice, he should know that uanything used against him just that he is complicit to it.

I don't pity him one bit.
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 28, 2020
Really? you lucky bastard!! i ve been looking for someone to send my Nakid ugly ass photos so they can blackmail me with it. sad

I am still waiting for the people i sent my nakid ass photos to blackmail me. i can't wait no more.
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by atmstyle: 1:38pm On Jan 28, 2020
BOYLOVABLE1:

Her profile pic is a white woman
The suspect spoke pidgin, according to op. So, I suspect the person is Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by BitmapStudios: 1:50pm On Jan 28, 2020
Happney65, comman read inside life. I don laugh die for here. Baba saw white woman pics and was desperate to escape Buhari nation. cool

2 Likes

Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by Emperor4tune(m): 2:03pm On Jan 28, 2020
run as fast as possible and post on your timeline let your friends no you just recovered ur hacked account & the hacker has photoshop a nude picture ready to blackmail you,use the word photoshop so it wont appear you had anything to do with scammer,watch as the idiot loose in shaMe

1 Like

Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by Tosindwise(m): 2:08pm On Jan 28, 2020
Bro ....you said and I quote that the so called girl won your heart ,just because you have been chatting for over 4 months, see ehn ,I cnt insult you but ,please If you get out of this mess ...don't let it repeat itself!
Join this what'sapp TV for more entertainment

https: /// 2U6CeWL
Please remove the space and click...
Thank you
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by Kenontop: 2:08pm On Jan 28, 2020
Mumu
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by luluosas(m): 2:08pm On Jan 28, 2020
How foolish could you be! Why did you allowed Satan to deceived you like this?
Honestly, I have no pity for you at all.
You see, if you were a Christian, you wouldn't have been fooled by the devil. Therefore, face the outcome of your stupid actions
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by DAVE5(m): 2:11pm On Jan 28, 2020
BOYLOVABLE1:
She is friend with few of my close friends

fess of all, you actually sent your real nude picture to someone online, someone you've never met in your entire life just cos they sent theirs to you

Wow, that the height

Oyo is ur name ohh, u just opened ur self to ridicule

On the low, this ur story might just be fake
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by DAVE5(m): 2:13pm On Jan 28, 2020
Emperor4tune:
run as fast as possible and post on your timeline let your friends no you just recovered ur hacked account & the hacker has photoshop a nude picture ready to blackmail you,use the word photoshop so it wont appear you had anything to do with scammer,watch as the idiot loose in shaMe

@ BOYLOVABLE1

Here's a counter strike that has 50% success ratio
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by maasoap(m): 2:15pm On Jan 28, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Xtian life.....?! Yet you are sending half nekkid pics to online strangers...?!

Oga, we don't know you or your belief. And we don't know what you are equally doing in your private live

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Policemen Who Assaulted Tola Azeez Dismissed In Osun / Woman Catches Neighbour’s Wife Having Sex With Security Guard / Lady Declares 11-Year-Old Sister Missing, But See What Caught People's Attention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.